Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Repeating the same thing over and over with slight variations. The goldilocks of voting info

Skeith trying to appear like a helpful villager, yet he doesnt say enough to be actually helpful

sKeith wrote: »
    Wheres patrickstarr?

Your posts with mahama and mick prove nothing, you could be a wolf trying to argue with other wolves.

Im keith, look how villager I am, I argued with known bad guys.

It doesnt make you good by proxy ya tool

Where's sKeith? Taking a snooze? Lazy bugger.

You're leaving out the possibility that the wolves and walkers hit each other in your scenarios. It's not all doom and gloom. Hopefully a walker hits a wolf and the wolf team gets exposed. One of the wolves could have been turned last night and is aware of who their old team mate was. Lord TSC said they had a method of not revealing each other but it can't be 100% fool proof. Also they must get an idea of each other through posting styles and when they post. We could catch the wolves sooner rather than later with the help of the walkers. Watch out for those wanting to railroad someone without much evidence. Or maybe the walkers will just secretly turn the wolves rather than risk exposing themselves. Hmmm.

Ah LordWolf - I had you "well aware" in one of the first posts which questioned your good intentions in the game. You played a stormer ignoring me and closing down that avenue of discussion, then throwing the focus back onto me later - that tactic will be remembered for future games ya cagey dead wolf.

Genuine applause for your 'coming out' post, I don't watch WW and I loved your story. So anyway, rest awfully, may your wolf soul howl silence up at a permanently clouded moon.

P.S. What does "you're next" mean? If it's a munch, let your pack waste away a munch. I'll be sleeping while it's going down, sure I haven't been munched while sleeping since my 20s.

Once again guys, apologies for the absence. Work (which isn't 9-5 and the hours are unpredictable at times) dragged way on. Since I get to do something I really love for work, it ain't so bad, but I was honestly jonsing for some WW action all evening and night.

Over the last hour I finally got to catch up on what I missed since I was last here (Keith ya lunatic:pac:). I really like this game, more twists and turns than an M. Night reinterpretation of Game of Thrones. Since all of this is new to me, seeing a wolf come out hours before a vote blew my mind, and the responses to that required popcorn which I didn't have. I was just calming down, and then Uriel spears out of his closet. (You guys seer-checked me Uriel? Privileged!)

With each reveal/twist which unfolds, the OP and overall game make more sense to me. Also, fair play to the likes of Ecto and others who compile info and put it into nice spreadsheets for the rest of us.

So is it assumed that JayClone was the NRV he said he was and didn't have any important role? I didn't see anything to say otherwise in any modposts.

In that case, I can rule me and JayClone out as wolves or walker(s). If you believe my own story, then you also can rule out JC and me as wolves and walkers. I point this out for the best outcome of the village, so we can suss out the baddies, however as my understanding of the game grows I realise that...

!) I'm also helping the wolves and the walker in pointing this out. If they take my word, they can rule me out and have a smaller pool to choose from when going for important kills in the village.

2) I let one wolf team know that I'm not a wolf from the other team, and this helps both wolf teams in their hunt for the win.

9) Hmm, my head hurts and it's been a very long day.

Sorry I can't contribute much at the moment other than that.

You'd make a good candidate for conversion

Besdies me, theres two players here that know your full of shiit

The two others being the two of team Rick? So how did Uriel get his info on lord? I'm inclined to believe Uriel for once in this game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Morning folks, thought I said NOT to have 5646156 posts for me to read! Only just caught up now.
    Interesting night. Enjoyed Lordy's posts once he admitted he was bad, the man did good! Looking forward to the new season now!

Looking forward to 9.59.59 to see what happens. I may be afk at that precise point but can't wait to see what is said.

Looking at Vlad and TB still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

But if youve been recruited, youd look less suss going after me this lynch than someone else. Thus ignoring uri this lynch,

If I was uri, id go for you. You backed his reveal at one stage yday. Easier for you to back it today rather than.someone who didnt,

Fair play to you star man you've played a good game but youve Outted yourself.

If i was the walkerr, which I'm not, I'd want to keep a buffer around me, so why would I recruit a player that "supported" my reveal? Tactically it would be far better to recruit you and build a further buffer around me. Plus it would be infinitely better for the walkers because youre less likely to be a recruit suspect.

The problem with all of that is that I'm not the walker. I had you down as a great candidate for a wolf but now I gave to strongly consider that you were the last walker. You spoke about hardly anything else yesterday and it seems to me that you were trying to create as much distance as possible from being the walker. In doing so you've probably secured yourself from the next lynch and probably you're recruit which means you have a clear run to your next recruitment (provided your not munched} and you probably can get three in your ranks. After that you're in a seriously strong position for the game.

I don't know who your recruit would be though. Maybe sk, you seemed to have manufactured a lot of fighting with him in the last 18 hours - trying to give the illusion of opposing teams? Sk has been calling you out overnight. Sk continuing to play the strategy?
    Perhaps.

Youre some man thinking anyone will believe you

Walker texas urinal

Tbh it's not really about what people believe. AFAIAC I had one mission get rid of an undetectable alpha without giving up a village power role. I've done that. My main duty for the village is done. Let's not forget that the person I gave up has proved to be a wolf. Nine of your bull****ting will make any difference to me because the wolves won't leave me alive this Morning and there's no bodyguard.

Either way my time is up and for now we've managed to keep a seer and a priest still in play. And both should still be on play after 10am. So in fairness what more do you want? Well it course you'd want me to give up other rolled villagers just like lord desperately tried. Ain't going to happen

Uriel. wrote: »
    Tbh it's not really about what people believe. AFAIAC I had one mission get rid of an undetectable alpha without giving up a village power role. I've done that. My main duty for the village is done. Let's not forget that the person I gave up has proved to be a wolf. Nine of your bull****ting will make any difference to me because the wolves won't leave me alive this Morning and there's no bodyguard.

Either way my time is up and for now we've managed to keep a seer and a priest still in play. And both should still be on play after 10am. So in fairness what more do you want? Well it course you'd want me to give up other rolled villagers just like lord desperately tried. Ain't going to happen

Why didnt you reveal all before day 3 lynch, why wait until before day4 lynch to reveal your source?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

There are a few people either wrong or bandwagoning against me. I suggest any that aren't wolves pay attention to some of the things I have been saying. Post humously if necessary.

I'm good, I can verify it, but I can't do it now and if I describe how it will happen it won't happen. It's a secret I have to keep for now. What I'm asking is that if you still aren't happy with me for tomorrow's Lynch, I volunteer for that noose. But not today. People who clamor for my death today either haven't reviewed my posts or are trying to lead you the wrong way.

• Advertisement

To preserve my identity for as long as possible star man obviously. Seriously you're not that dumb are you?
    Tell the wolves I'm a roled villager or tell the wolves I got a message and have no further powers.

In the end I had no choice unfortunately if I wanted to make sure we got an alpha.

Good try star man you're fooling no one.

Pter wrote: »
    There are a few people either wrong or bandwagoning against me. I suggest any that aren't wolves pay attention to some of the things I have been saying. Post humously if necessary.

I'm good, I can verify it, but I can't do it now and if I describe how it will happen it won't happen. It's a secret I have to keep for now. What I'm asking is that if you still aren't happy with me for tomorrow's Lynch, I volunteer for that noose. But not today. People who clamor for my death today either haven't reviewed my posts or are trying to lead you the wrong way.

Hmmmm hoping to survive through another lynch.??

A wolf turned walker. Star man's new half dead buddy???
    That's interesting one for the village to think about.

Well, tonight I want Uri.

So by that, you have until tomorrow with me.

Uriel. wrote:
    A wolf turned walker. Star man's new half dead buddy??? That's interesting one for the village to think about.

There is literally no benefit to me surviving to the following Lynch and offering myself as sacrifice if I am a walker. I'm not. You are pushing against me too hard uri.

Sorry, not uri. Negan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Where's sKeith? Taking a snooze? Lazy bugger.

You're leaving out the possibility that the wolves and walkers hit each other in your scenarios. It's not all doom and gloom. Hopefully a walker hits a wolf and the wolf team gets exposed. One of the wolves could have been turned last night and is aware of who their old team mate was. Lord TSC said they had a method of not revealing each other but it can't be 100% fool proof. Also they must get an idea of each other through posting styles and when they post. We could catch the wolves sooner rather than later with the help of the walkers. Watch out for those wanting to railroad someone without much evidence. Or maybe the walkers will just secretly turn the wolves rather than risk exposing themselves. Hmmm.

Maybe I was all doom n gloom, but, I'll have to check back, I think I pretitled each scenario, with, what if it happened this way. I was exploring scenarios and finding out best course of action. How do you think we should proceed instead of my conclusions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

sKeith wrote: »
    pter p* molly. you need to take out your best guess at the walker.

It would be nice but unfortunately I have no desire for human flesh and no bullets. I'm a proper herbivore. Now, the other 2 I do agree with you about.
    My very early morning FFA#4 are P*, Pter and Valeyard. I'll be looking into the 3 of them today.

I don't think I can take any more secret reveals in this game! I'll be looking towards P* for the lynch tonight I think.

There is literally no benefit to me surviving to the following Lynch and offering myself as sacrifice if I am a walker. I'm not. You are pushing against me too hard uri.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
    Run along, you're evil whichever team you're on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

But if youve been recruited, youd look less suss going after me this lynch than someone else. Thus ignoring uri this lynch,

If I was uri, id go for you. You backed his reveal at one stage yday. Easier for you to back it today rather than.someone who didnt,

That isn't quite what you said before, hence my correction. I was quite vocal about how the molly thing made no sense, it still doesn't to me. That's why the claim still doesn't quite add up. How would they know one person was definitely evil and the other probably evil? If lord was alpha then molly can't be alpha because they got different messages. But why would a normal baddy be probably bad? If lord was a standard wolf or even a walker how can molly be probably bad? That means that she must be an alpha, in which case peeks return as good. The only thing I can think of is that the only things they would've been told are either definitely bad or probably bad, and I can't see that happening.

Well, tonight I want Uri.

So by that, you have until tomorrow with me.

Of course he does only one of you needs to survive until the following days to ensure you recruit.

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote:
    Pot. Kettle. Black. Run along, you're evil whichever team you're on

Oh so you don't want me to expand on that? Would it show you are going after me without consideration? I'm hopping in the car but will post why anyway in a bit.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Hmmmm hoping to survive through another lynch.??

A wolf turned walker. Star man's new half dead buddy???
    That's interesting one for the village to think about.

Maybe im wrong about barney and molly being turned and pter was turned and this is a brilliant double bluff.

Ill stick to my original thoughts though, that either molly or barney would be choosen. I cant imagine uri battling with his recruit, more to be gained by his recruit staying quiet. Too higha risk

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    It would be nice but unfortunately I have no desire for human flesh and no bullets. I'm a proper herbivore. Now, the other 2 I do agree with you about.
    My very early morning FFA#4 are P*, Pter and Valeyard. I'll be looking into the 3 of them today.

I don't think I can take any more secret reveals in this game! I'll be looking towards P* for the lynch tonight I think.

You were bait btw

And by the same logic over why Mick wouldn't choose uri, why would the Walker pick me!?! I've been on mutliple suspicion lists and people keep promising to investigate me. I'd be a terrible candidate.

Oh so you don't want me to expand on that? Would it show you are going after me without consideration? I'm hopping in the car but will post why anyway in a bit.

No it wouldn't. But we already know that.
    You're fooling no one with your "I've a special role, will tell you later"
    Sounds like you are sure you won't be munched this morning.

Mollyb60 wrote: »

If your not recruited, look past uriels story. Eithet you or barn are perfect recruits

And by the same logic over why Mick wouldn't choose uri, why would the Walker pick me!?! I've been on mutliple suspicion lists and people keep promising to investigate me. I'd be a terrible candidate.

Perhaps. It's just a thought. Trying to get into star man's mind as to who he'd recruit.
    You're a wolf. I'm just not sure if you were recruited as well. To be considered further by the village.

Uriel. wrote:
    No it wouldn't. But we already know that. You're fooling no one with your "I've a special role, will tell you later" Sounds like you are sure you won't be munched this morning.

Well you can ignore me, Lynch me and not find out or wait not Lynch me find out and then Lynch me if you want.

What's your major opposition to that.

If your not recruited, look past uriels story. Eithet you or barn are perfect recruits

Which means you didn't recruit them. So I think. At this stage we know that star man hasn't. Recruited these. Two.
    SK, Pter so far, let's do. Some further thinking

• Advertisement

Well you can ignore me, Lynch me and not find out or wait not Lynch me find out and then Lynch me if you want.

What's your major opposition to that.

Im not for or against anything at the moment but I do my best not to let wolves do my reasonings for me. Thank. You.

Advertisement