Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Pter wrote: »
    There are a few people either wrong or bandwagoning against me. I suggest any that aren't wolves pay attention to some of the things I have been saying. Post humously if necessary.

I'm good, I can verify it, but I can't do it now and if I describe how it will happen it won't happen. It's a secret I have to keep for now. What I'm asking is that if you still aren't happy with me for tomorrow's Lynch, I volunteer for that noose. But not today. People who clamor for my death today either haven't reviewed my posts or are trying to lead you the wrong way.

You've done this already before in the game and been called over it, now you repeat?
    Promises of magic rainbows around the corner If only you let me survive a little longer!

You have provided us with nothing so far, even after promising a goldmine of info for all your tree shaking. You are right, wolves don't do the work and you've done diddlysquat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Barney92 wrote: »
    That isn't quite what you said before, hence my correction. I was quite vocal about how the molly thing made no sense, it still doesn't to me. That's why the claim still doesn't quite add up. How would they know one person was definitely evil and the other probably evil? If lord was alpha then molly can't be alpha because they got different messages. But why would a normal baddy be probably bad? If lord was a standard wolf or even a walker how can molly be probably bad? That means that she must be an alpha, in which case peeks return as good. The only thing I can think of is that the only things they would've been told are either definitely bad or probably bad, and I can't see that happening.

Ok going by what Uriel said in his posts this is how I see it happening:
    Uriel and other mystery person decided in their backroom that I was an alpha. They do their alpha check and get told that I'm not an alpha. They still suspect me so that's why they put me down as 'most likely evil'. They check Lord and get told that he's an alpha. So he's '100% evil'.

Unless you go by the below quote where I'm apparently bait for something.
    Uriel. wrote: »
    You were bait btw

WTF? Is it coz I'm a woman? You sexist pig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

sKeith wrote:
    You've done this already before in the game and been called over it, now you repeat? Promises of magic rainbows around the corner If only you let me survive a little longer!

No. This is wrong. I rebuffed this previously and you are ignoring that. I never claimed I was hoarding info. Mick and uri claimed that and you ran with it.

I'm still waiting to hear some downsides to waiting and lynching me tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I know I have voiced my top suspicions but am going to try to look elsewhere today if I'm alive post-munch, which I reckon I will be if Uriel is believed by wolves.

Stu and Destroyer are skating by under the radar. As is Duffman who I keep forgetting is even here. Vale is still asleep and TB is less helpful than usual. Strawbs has been around but hasn't said very much and Mrs FD is flitting in and out. That is a lot of posters who haven't really faced much scrutiny. It's the same names being discussed which takes the pressure off the wolves and the Walkers especially.

Mick and uri twisted my words and if you can show me where I said 'lads I'm not telling you some info until later' I'll applaud you. Because it didn't happen.

I'm saying here I can prove I'm good. Why are you resisting that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Uriel and other mystery person decided in their backroom that I was an alpha. They do their alpha check and get told that I'm not an alpha. They still suspect me so that's why they put me down as 'most likely evil'. They check Lord and get told that he's an alpha. So he's '100% evil'.

That is possible but surely they would know that adding in the molly thing would make it less credible. So if good, why do it? At least it would've made it more believable to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Why would the walker recruit any of you chatty cathys, wouldn't they go for people who we have no read on and insufficient evidence to get a read on?

Oh, and necro, 4000 smashed.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote:
    Oh, and necro, 4000 smashed.

Next target - 5,000.

Don't disappoint peeps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Why would the walker recruit any of you chatty cathys, wouldn't they go for people who we have no read on and insufficient evidence to get a read on?

Id go for barney, model villager up until the convert. A lot quieter today.

And he was buying uris story which helps loads

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

How do you feel about a two turn day today people? Slaughter now at 10, a lynch at 4, slaughter at 5, then a lynch at 9.

Would try to fit as many in tomorrow as possible to get it wrapped before the weekend.

Could we not bring that Lynch forward from 4?

As in do a triple day today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Mollyb60 wrote: »

Not at all Molly. You were picked as bait simply because of your interactions with me in the two previous days. We had to pick someone who was putting it up to me. Someone that would look bad but probably in reality wasn't. It was complex and it was risky.

But we decided on a higher risk than just outting Lord, we decided to put someone else out there as an alternative so that someone on Lord's team woudl try to save their Alpha. We didn't know that it would work tbh and it was a huge gamble (not doing it would probably have kept me alive longer) but G-Had took the bait and went hell for leather for you and we knew we had another wolf.

I stuck with my Lord vote for the cover and credibility I needed. We hadn't suspected g-had but she fell hook line and sinker.

So ultimately, we used you to get her. Sorry molly. I know you got a lot of heat because of it but it was for the greater good.

It was you, Pter or PJ as the choice for bait, but we believed (and still do) that Pter is a wolf and PJ didn't have enough interaction with me to make it work. It had to be someone that a wolf could easily jump on.

Sorry:o

Id go for barney, model villager up until the convert. A lot quieter today.

And he was buying uris story which helps loads

First thing, that made me laugh. A lot quieter today? It's not even 9 o'clock. I reckon I've posted more today before nine than I did yesterday.

I've no problem with you saying I'm likely to be the convert, I can't argue against that. I've already said I think I'd be a very good candidate.

Mick and uri twisted my words and if you can show me where I said 'lads I'm not telling you some info until later' I'll applaud you. Because it didn't happen.

evidence please
    I'm saying here I can prove I'm good. Why are you resisting that

that's the oldest wolf play in the book

9.59 uri.

Jayop wrote:
    How do you feel about a two turn day today people? Slaughter now at 10, a lynch at 4, slaughter at 5, then a lynch at 9.

Works for me

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

First thing, that made me laugh. A lot quieter today? It's not even 9 o'clock. I reckon I've posted more today before nine than I did yesterday.

I've no problem with you saying I'm likely to be the convert, I can't argue against that. I've already said I think I'd be a very good candidate.

Sorry Meant quieter since the lynch

Jayop wrote: »

Would try to fit as many in tomorrow as possible to get it wrapped before the weekend.

lynch at 4 doesn't really work for me but I may not be alive by then anyway...

• Advertisement

9.59 uri.

are you planning something?

Uriel. wrote:
    are you planning something?

Planning to read whatever reveal you promised us

Or will you flake on that too

Sorry Meant quieter since the lynch

I'm quieter over night? That shocks me.

A lot quieter is p*'s default smear. Where did he go? He is quiet today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Could we not bring that Lynch forward from 4?

I don't have my laptop at home and don't get in the office till 3 and it's a pain in the hole to do lynches on the phone.

Jayop wrote:
    I don't have my laptop at home and don't get in the office till 3 and it's a pain in the hole to do lynches on the phone.

Fairy nuff :)

Planning to read whatever reveal you promised us
    Or will you flake on that too

WE operate in the best interests of the village and not in your best interests, especially given the both don't align.

A lot of things will happen this morning I am sure.

Uriel. wrote:
    A lot of things will happen this morning I am sure.

Who has the Christoph Waltz gif?

• Advertisement

Starman has defintely given away the game that he's a walker or a wolf. probably walker.

Advertisement