Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Who has the Christoph Waltz gif?

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Did anyone else pile on molly with mahama?

I'll re read when I get to work

Uriel. wrote:

Can't post it from the phone :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Uriel. wrote:
    WE operate in the best interests of the village and not in your best interests, especially given the both don't align.

Ok I'm done engaging with Uriel who since the day before yesterday and his message has done nothing but try to exonerate himself, without ANY actual confirmation. I've set my stall out and the option to believe me is there. I don't see how there would be a downside to going with it. Certainly those against it have not presented one beyond 'ah that pter, let's not trust him for reasons...'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Uriel, why you change from 1194 to 1149. I googled the **** outta 1194. Then you just change it willy nilly. What gives?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Will be looking forward to your answer but patrol duty call, laterz

sKeith wrote: »
    Uriel, why you change from 1194 to 1149. I googled the **** outta 1194. Then you just change it willy nilly. What gives?

quick typing sk, I work on the fly and don't always double check my postings.

Pter wrote: »
    Ok I'm done engaging with Uriel who since the day before yesterday and his message has done nothing but try to exonerate himself, without ANY actual confirmation. I've set my stall out and the option to believe me is there. I don't see how there would be a downside to going with it. Certainly those against it have not presented one beyond 'ah that pter, let's not trust him for reasons...'

Pter you're creating an argument that doesn't exist and I have to wonder why.
    Nobody is saying anything about lynches. We will take stock after 10. stop ****ing around you're only making yourself look desperate and silly.

PS why would I need to exonerate myself???

Remember Pter:

cute_frolicsome_cartoon_wolf_plate-ra86821fc77d943f9b766b76f3545ab77_ambb0_8byvr_324.jpg

sKeith wrote: »

in hindsight I think 24601 would have been better

Pter says he's got a special role and will reveal at a time in the future so long as we don't kill him.
    Pter I say to you:

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

history-cavemen-club_feet-clubs-disabilities-polite-dpan3598_low.jpg

I actually feel that the most angry person in the DR is

out-of-nowhere-appears-a-wild-tritium-pepe-this-is-27655355.png

Sorry Titanium, we could really do with you now.

Almost time
    1cqs7u.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Uriel. wrote: »
    Not at all Molly. You were picked as bait simply because of your interactions with me in the two previous days. We had to pick someone who was putting it up to me. Someone that would look bad but probably in reality wasn't. It was complex and it was risky.

But we decided on a higher risk than just outting Lord, we decided to put someone else out there as an alternative so that someone on Lord's team woudl try to save their Alpha. We didn't know that it would work tbh and it was a huge gamble (not doing it would probably have kept me alive longer) but G-Had took the bait and went hell for leather for you and we knew we had another wolf.

I stuck with my Lord vote for the cover and credibility I needed. We hadn't suspected g-had but she fell hook line and sinker.

So ultimately, we used you to get her. Sorry molly. I know you got a lot of heat because of it but it was for the greater good.

It was you, Pter or PJ as the choice for bait, but we believed (and still do) that Pter is a wolf and PJ didn't have enough interaction with me to make it work. It had to be someone that a wolf could easily jump on.

Sorry:o

That.................actually makes sense. I do not appreciate being bait though.

Speed day may be ok for me but bear in mind I can only quickly pop in and out after 2 so if **** does hit the fan don't expect me to be here to defend myself.
    Lynch at 4pm so?

429125.png

And Lordy was??????

Gov.
    Said it last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Pter wrote: »

429125.png

I highly doubt digi would've chosen you as apprentice priest.

Jayo26 was a NRV as well.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I highly doubt digi would've chosen you as apprentice priest.

How do you know his predecessor didnt pick me?

• Advertisement

That doc looks forged!

Because digi told us he made the selection

Because digi told us he made the selection

Yep he did tell you that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Morning all.

I hate you all.

Hey mods?!

Last minute switcheroo?

Thanks for the game if so guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Right,

Time for a role reveal since ive suvived.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

It had been a testing last 24 hours for the remaining members of the village. 6 deaths, revelations, and a bunch of sh1tposting in between.

Strawberry Milkshake drew the short straw last night, being sent out on patrol alone due to dwindling numbers. The Saviours struck silently, an arrow through the back of her head silencing her permanently.

Meanwhile, in Woodbury - all was silent. Had there been an intervention by an unknown hero to the village? Had the team been wiped out? Or were the members of the Governor's team lying low, trying to instill some false confidence in the remaining haggard few? I'm certainly not telling you.

Strawberry Milkshake has been murdered by The Saviours.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Apologies for the delay busy at work folks

Advertisement