Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Lynch form is open.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

No way am I believing this claim by Pter. Digi wouldn't have picked someone so controversial and divisive for apprentice priest. He's smarter than that.

And if he did pick you, he's probably done a Uriel and picked a wolf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Mollyb60 wrote:
    And if he did pick you, he's probably done a Uriel and picked a wolf.

I think that's called a Dottie...whoever that dope is

Yes! So no kill from team governor means that Lordy lied to us and was the Guv all along. Good work team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ok well thats not how i wanted that to go down, but i can confirm my identity now to Daryl, as SM was Glenn.

• Advertisement

I think that's called a Dottie...whoever that dope is

The new names all confused me so I couldn't remember whether it was you or Ecto was dottie. :o

Pter wrote: »
    Ok well thats not how i wanted that to go down, but i can confirm my identity now to Daryl, as SM was Glenn.

Ah jesus. Digi apprenticed a ****ing wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Uriel. wrote: »
    Starman has defintely given away the game that he's a walker or a wolf. probably walker.

Please explain how, go on I enjoy a laugh.

You gave tge game away with your panic reveal on day 3.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I highly doubt digi would've chosen you as apprentice priest.

Where do your doubts come from

Ah jesus. Digi apprenticed a ****ing wolf.

I can still prove im not a wolf, but unfortunately not now.

Hopefully this reveal confirms i am app priest and you can all stick with me until i can prove im not a wolf.

There is more than one way to prove it as well - as TB (maybe it was SM) said yesterday, if i start contradicting the seer's peeks, you have a wolf on your hands. But you dont, so i wont.

• Advertisement

If hes lying, daryl needs to come.forward

Come forward and nail that bastard uriel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Goodnight sweet prince Raseberry

Ok full disclosure, Digi did pick me and he picked me at 12.04 on Tuesday.

At that stage, i wasnt under as much fire as i have been since. Also, i lost Digi's council yesterday, which is when Uri started to get mouthy and i, probably unfortunately, responded.

Any questions you wanna ask, fire away!

Where do your doubts come from

Are you kidding me? I've suspected Pter from day 1. Go read back yourself.

I can still prove im not a wolf, but unfortunately not now.

Hopefully this reveal confirms i am app priest and you can all stick with me until i can prove im not a wolf.

There is more than one way to prove it as well - as TB (maybe it was SM) said yesterday, if i start contradicting the seer's peeks, you have a wolf on your hands. But you dont, so i wont.
    What if tge seer is thw recruited, then what?

I have another way, but if i say it, it goes away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

It's convenient that daryl didn't die last night but my role apparently did. So now we have the real daryl {my Confederate brother) and I'm guessing you're teeing someone up to fake claim. Very well thought out Pter ya slippery git. In hindsight I should never have said alluded to which role my partner has.

Oh hey Uri - took you long enough to concoct that.

My vote was in for Uri shortly after the form opened.

Please, vote URI.

-Lordy role reveal (last night and this morning) - check
    -Verifyable by village role - check
    -Uri has been attacking me without any actual cause beyond 'ah that Pter is bad and dont be minding what he says and i dont care what evidence he presents, lets ignore him gang' - check.

Please, vote URI.

Ah god lads I can't take this confusion!!!

So we believe Pter and lynch Uriel
    Or believe Uriel and lynch Pter
    Or believe neither of them and lynch P*.

I don't know why I play this game!

• Advertisement

Oh hey Uri - took you long enough to concoct that.

My vote was in for Uri shortly after the form opened.

Please, vote URI.

-Lordy role reveal (last night and this morning) - check
    -Verifyable by village role - check
    -Uri has been attacking me without any actual cause beyond 'ah that Pter is bad and dont be minding what he says and i dont care what evidence he presents, lets ignore him gang' - check.

Please, vote URI.

It's entirely strange that you are trying to claim some form of credit for the lordy confirmation. Sorry Pter that was all done and dusted last night and you might recall who told the village lordy was evil - a question you deflected on yesterday as well... Surprise surprise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lads Uriel is a bull****ter, he's not on team Grimes and is definitely evil. Lord was evil too most likely the guv, there is a secret backroom in play where all the leaders have access. As per the posts below Kolido had no access to any of the info claimed by Uriel. There was no messages we have received at team Rick.
    Well this has gone swimmingly.

Thanks lordy.

I can finally be fully transparent.

I'm on team grimes and our dear leader Kolido got opportunities each night to ask "is x walker or alpha" and got a yes or no answer. I tired to hint at this earlier.

We decided to use me as conduit cos I was the least hidden. We found out the night before but we decided to come out when things were looking hairy. We didn't expect the Kolido munch.

An alpha has been delivered.

Molly is not alpha and neither is Reddog.

Ton

Remaining villagers listen closely.
    Lord is the alpha. Team grimes delivered him. Unconventional, but we played what was in front of us.

He's admitted it, there's truth to what I'm saying even if you don't fully believe me

Lynch him and you have a big village plus.
    If you don't believe me lynch me tomorrow night. I'll be dead one way or another so. Lynching me tonight is setting us up to waste lynch.

As before go with the confined kill.

You all know I'm right even if you don't trust me

Uriel I think is Alpha or a walker, I base this on him asking to be peeked by the seer. He needs to go and the seer needs to remain anonymous until he can pinpoint the last walker. I've taken the risk to come out now and be munched either today or tomorrow. I've have no reason to lie as I'm "coasting" through the game.

Some important points of info regarding the leaders backroom. Negan has posted very little, he hasn't actually posted in there for 3 days, make of that what you will. The guv was having a Lord style melt down last night and hasn't posted since the lynch.

They put up there munch target most days and the only people who were mentioned but not munched were myself, Keith and Uriel. Myself and cross had an exchange I think about backrooms which raised there suspicion. They went for cross in the end.

Yesterday the guv threw shots at pstarr and Molly as possible members of team Negan. Don't know how much ****e he was throwing but he got zero response from Negan. He also doubted Digi but from my experience he was spot on.

Finally Pter has been mentioned once or twice in the threads but this has been a diversion based on what I've seen him post.

Pter is bad, Uriel is 100% bad, both have made false claims, i discussed with my team member about posting this before munch however we decided we would see if therexwas any other reveals. Based on what I've seen posted, those two need to go. I'm gonna be munched but two for one is a good bet. Both of these have made false claims. If there is a seer remaining in play, stay hidden for the time being.

From a game theory POV, Uri has claimed a role with a shared room that is now redundant. I have claimed an important role that gives the village info and can be verified by a) Daryl and b)another method tbc (really sorry i cant just say it).

So you lynch me, you potentially loose your priest (and in the absence of a counter claim.......)

You lynch Uri you lose essentially a NRV.

I know I used you as bait,not cool, but go back and look what happened with my reveal of lordy and follow that trail. My chain of events led to g-had putting herself and lordy giving himself up as an alpha. How is that not delivering for the village? If you don't take the bait thing personally think of what it did for us

I'm not going to waste a day on your back and forth. I'm pursuing other lines of enquiry and I suggest my fellow NRV's do the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Post needed a crossbow gif. Driving at the moment, my read of this morning is Digi put apprentice priest on Pter as SM was Glen. Digi called it right yesterday so don't doubt his role but he gsve the power to a wolf

don't you like my post rooskie, I'm not getting in anyones pocket. I'm above it all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'm not going to waste a day on your back and forth. I'm pursuing other lines of enquiry and I suggest my fellow NRV's do the same.

11890?

AH STAP!!! FFS. another role reveal? This is CHAOS!!!!

• Advertisement

Seer dont be getting any ideas please. Stay where you are for the walker end game.

Advertisement