Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

11890?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Pter wrote: »
    Seer dont be getting any ideas please. Stay where you are for the walker end game.

Your a sly dog, pair of you in it! You and Uriel and the back and forth, you've ran the show. I had thought you were the seer till your reveal this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Who we lynching?

Pter, Uriel what's the gsme? I'd say having a chat backroom but surely one saviour and one walker!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ok with 3 role claims on the thread I need things to be put to me plainly.

Uriel and Duffman. Can you please confirm who the 3 members of Team Rick are/were? (obviously duffman don't reveal your third member if you claim that they're still alive)

Pter - You're claiming the apprentice priest. You're out on the thread now. There's no going back so you might as well just show us your way of proving who you are and that you're good. I cannot see a place where I can believe you otherwise. Why come out now? What's the reasoning behind that choice? Did you think you'd be lynched this afternoon? Why not wait till later then to come out?

• Advertisement

Duffman I feel like given your absence for much of the game, we have to question your credibility? like you hardly post and then you come out with this, have you anything to corroborate your story?

Duffman - are you claiming that all 3 leaders - governor, rick and negan had a communication room on the backrooms?
    Are you claiming cross was a member of team rick? What do you think made the wolves eat him?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ok with 3 role claims on the thread I need things to be put to me plainly.

Uriel and Duffman. Can you please confirm who the 3 members of Team Rick are/were? (obviously duffman don't reveal your third member if you claim that they're still alive)

Pter - You're claiming the apprentice priest. You're out on the thread now. There's no going back so you might as well just show us your way of proving who you are and that you're good. I cannot see a place where I can believe you otherwise. Why come out now? What's the reasoning behind that choice? Did you think you'd be lynched this afternoon? Why not wait till later then to come out?

Digi and Petr made correct calls on Kolido and SM. Uriel was pure bull**** and Pter calling himself Daryl was bull****ting

Uriel. wrote: »
    Not at all Molly. You were picked as bait simply because of your interactions with me in the two previous days. We had to pick someone who was putting it up to me. Someone that would look bad but probably in reality wasn't. It was complex and it was risky.

But we decided on a higher risk than just outting Lord, we decided to put someone else out there as an alternative so that someone on Lord's team woudl try to save their Alpha. We didn't know that it would work tbh and it was a huge gamble (not doing it would probably have kept me alive longer) but G-Had took the bait and went hell for leather for you and we knew we had another wolf.

I stuck with my Lord vote for the cover and credibility I needed. We hadn't suspected g-had but she fell hook line and sinker.

So ultimately, we used you to get her. Sorry molly. I know you got a lot of heat because of it but it was for the greater good.

It was you, Pter or PJ as the choice for bait, but we believed (and still do) that Pter is a wolf and PJ didn't have enough interaction with me to make it work. It had to be someone that a wolf could easily jump on.

Sorry:o

I'm not sure about any of this. Revisionist history

Actually Duffman/Pter - if Uriel isn't on team rick how did he know that Lord was the Governor? If he's a walker or a wolf he would've just been guessing. He was adamant.

Pter do you corroborate that Lord was the Governor? Or are you claiming he was someone else.

**** me I really need to go do work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

duffman13 wrote: »
    Digi and Petr made correct calls on Kolido and SM. Uriel was pure bull**** and Pter calling himself Daryl was bull****ting

What's Uriel's deal in all this? Did he reveal where he got his info from?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

I have another way, but if i say it, it goes away.

Im racking my head to think of another way, I cant see it.

Maybe your the seer and the app priest too, is that possible?

Duffman - are you claiming that all 3 leaders - governor, rick and negan had a communication room on the backrooms?
    Are you claiming cross was a member of team rick? What do you think made the wolves eat him?

Cross wasn't a member of team Rick, there was a leaders backroom.

I'll put the while conversation from the backroom up in a bit. I'm on mobile but you can then dissect it yourself

Actually Duffman/Pter - if Uriel isn't on team rick how did he know that Lord was the Governor? If he's a walker or a wolf he would've just been guessing. He was adamant.

Pter do you corroborate that Lord was the Governor? Or are you claiming he was someone else.

He could have tried to convert Lord, and failed....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Im racking my head to think of another way, I cant see it.

Maybe your the seer and the app priest too, is that possible?

This is to Molly and yourself. You dont have all the info but there is another way. I cant say what it is though. Again, im sorry about that and wish i could.

But look im not asking you to not lynch me. If i cant prove it in the next day cycle, go nuts.

I'll put the while conversation from the backroom up in a bit. I'm on mobile but you can then dissect it yourself

At the risk of being unpopular, I don't know if you're allowed to do that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Lord was the Gov. I dont know how Uri got that info, but he was right however he got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

At the risk of being unpopular, I don't know if you're allowed to do that

Yeah, just check with the mods before you copy anything from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Did Pter claim to be Daryl? I thought he was trying to prove himself to Daryl, you presumably.

Right now my thoughts are Uri is bad, Im leaning towards pter and duffy. Thats all Ill say on Uri until later, I still want him lynched.

I think Uri is the Walker

Walker recruit number 2 is possibly Molly or Barn in my head

If Im right, we still have a big problem. We have 3 wolves one of which is an alpha, still at large.

Even if you think me Pter or Uriel are all bad , there are still 2 other baddies at large.

We should focus on getting eveyone talking today, esp those with low post counts, as 1 or 2 may be coasting wolves. Get everyone active and at least get some opinions from people.

• Advertisement

I'm not 100% on that however in the backroom there was suspicion of Lord, Uriel is not a member of team rick, and he was never given information from team Rick.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Did Pter claim to be Daryl? I thought he was trying to prove himself to Daryl, you presumably.

Thats how I read it.

Lord was the Gov. I dont know how Uri got that info, but he was right however he got it.

He had to have tried convert lord and failed. He claime don day 3 through day 4 that he knew Lord was an Alpha, he never claimed which Alpha he was.

Why? Because he knew he was an alpha after a failed conversion attempt.

It makes a hell of a lot more sense than his secret message story or his Im team Rick garbage

Barney92 wrote: »

I just reread it there, you appear to be right on that one! Although not confirming to me, I thought he said he was Daryl

just to be perfectly clear Duffman, you're saying there was one comm channel with Negan, Guv and rick in it?

Also to refer back to my earlier question, can you corroborate your story at all? you've hardly been here so we have nothing in your posting to go on, you're asking us to take a pretty big leap here

I don't know why I play this game!

For the Vince McMahon gifs!

just to be perfectly clear Duffman, you're saying there was one comm channel with Negan, Guv and rick in it?

Also to refer back to my earlier question, can you corroborate your story at all? you've hardly been here so we have nothing in your posting to go on, you're asking us to take a pretty big leap here

There was leaders room with open comms between the teams. Used a little but not a huge amount in especially from Negan

Results from the lynch after Uri's reveal, could it be possible that an opposing wolf jumped when Mahama proposed a CFD on Molly?

Jayop wrote: »
    END OF DAY 3, START OF NIGHT 3

Another night, and more deaths. The village were in mourning at the loss of crosstownk and Loughc all day, and more decisive action would be taken tonight.

Again battle raged all day with various theories being put to the group. And now it was time to decide on the next person to blame for these series of crimes.

mahamageehad was set upon by the crowd. They carved them up into 17 pieces, before ramming a knife through their skull. All the parts were collected and thrown into a barrel of acid so there would be no trace left.

mahamageehad has been lynched (and dissolved).

Lynch 3
    mahamageehad - 9 -
    Kolido, destroyer, Ectoplasm, Strawbs, Skeith, Mick, Triceratops Ballet, PaddyStar, MrsFD
    Uriel - 7 - Mollyb, Digi Sol, LordTSC, Jayo26, Partyjungle, Duffman, Stu Redman
    Molly - 3 - The Valeyard, Pter, mahamageehad
    Skeith - 1 - Beakerjoe
    Kolido - 1 - Barney
    LordTSC - 1 - Uriel
    Did not vote - 1 - GrumpyLumpy (excused as she only joined half an hour ago)

There was leaders room with open comms between the teams. Used a little but not a huge amount in especially from Negan

nothing on my 2nd question?

• Advertisement

nothing on my 2nd question?

I've not got a huge amount of posts, feel free to go through them, I've contributed where possible and made calls when I could. I've had a lot on and couldn't engage as much as I'd like but I've enjoyed the game. Happy enough to be lynched and to be very honest if I hadn't of misread Pters post I would have stayed in the shadows a while longer. Rookie rookie mistake.

Advertisement