Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

Pter wrote: »
    I have another way, but if i say it, it goes away.

Whats this about Pter?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Just plain old Vale

Vale what do you think of Uriel? not as a man like, but in the context of the game and his reveal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Pter what exactly was the role of Mick. Just curious on how it was worded

The original walker - Penny.
    Also Jayo26 has been modkilled and not replaced. I cant see a wolf team letting Jayo26 just pack it in, unless they hoped to get a replacement

That leaves Molly, PJ and Stu

Pter, did you get a death report on jayo26?

Yep i posted about it just after my reveal. He was a NRV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Sorry just catching up. I assumed I was dead.

So Pter. Reveals at 9.56. Hints long efore that that he has a major role. But doesn't get munched? Is that not seriously suss. He didn't seem at all worried about get munched. Whatever about revealing pre lynch but before a munch when we all know the bodyguard is gone. He clearly didn't fear being munched. Why did he not???
    Pter is absolutely defiantly a wolf. Without any doubt.

Whats this about Pter?

Ok tell ye what, ill leave this up to the village. There is a power available to me that isnt related to my app priest ability to see the roles of the dead.

I can use it to prove who i am.

If i tell you how that would work or what the power exactly is, i can no longer use it to prove who i am.

So, who wants me to a) prove who i am or b) tell you what the power is.

• Advertisement

The original walker - Penny.

Yep i posted about it just after my reveal. He was a NRV.

Folks do you remember me questionkng along with starman as to the exact name of micks character??. A lot of discussion about was it penny etc.
    Digi didn't present that info. Now suddenly Peter has the specific role name. Laughed at. He keeps tripping over his lies. Pter is a wolf without doubt.

Ok tell ye what, ill leave this up to the village. There is a power available to me that isnt related to my app priest ability to see the roles of the dead.

If i tell you how that would work or what the power exactly is, i can no longer use it to prove who i am.

Prove

Hahaha

Ill take a straw poll at 2pm and go with whatever the village decides; prove or tell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Uriel. wrote: »

So Pter. Reveals at 9.56. Hints long efore that that he has a major role. But doesn't get munched? Is that not seriously suss. He didn't seem at all worried about get munched. Whatever about revealing pre lynch but before a munch when we all know the bodyguard is gone. He clearly didn't fear being munched. Why did he not???

He might be a wolf, he's also the priest apprentice. Your just a wolf or a walker who is hiding behind a series of false claims

• Advertisement

TB, please note the power has a time window, so choosing prove means you have to bear with me until the next day cycle.

Duff. Why did strawberry not come out before to undermine me if I was lying. Why wait till she's gone of she is who you and Pter say she is. You're using Pter confirm your story while at the same time saying he's a wolf.
    This is Pter admitting he's ****ed and Duff is throwing him under the bus to be safe. Last alpha?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Barney92 wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't see what he has to gain, other than getting the real daryl to come out, but that'd be a 1-1 swap which probably isn't worth it for a full wolf team. Getting one might help us get the rest.

Pter I believe is the apprentice priest, doesn't rule him out as a wolf but we can come to that once we get rid of Uriel.

Uriel must then be lying. Or else at least one and probably both pter or duffman are evil.

How do you feel about my theory that Uriel, if lying as you also think, may have recruited someone on his side previously like you or Molly.

You seemed to believe his initial story on his day 3 reveal, so I think it be seemless in some ways if he chose someone like you or Molly, do you agree?

TB, please note the power has a time window, so choosing prove means you have to bear with me until the next day cycle.

Hahaha seriously listen to this guy.

That's ok, I voted already

Hahaha seriously listen to this guy.

Uri, are you claiming your other team rick partner wasnt SM and therefore isnt dead?

Because if you are, surely your partner can come out and back you up.

If they are dead, then you are just a NRV and can be sacrificed for the village, surely. The 'real' priest comes out and confirms duffman and I are lying, and its 1 Uri for 2 wolves surely.

You are so twisted up in your own lies. Its great to watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Duff. Why did strawberry not come out before to undermine me if I was lying. Why wait till she's gone of she is who you and Pter say she is. You're using Pter confirm your story while at the same time saying he's a wolf.
    This is Pter admitting he's ****ed and Duff is throwing him under the bus to be safe. Last alpha?

Haha get out of it. There was a discussion about a reveal, it was decided that I would reveal after the munch. I misread Pters post however I know he's a priest. He might well be a wolf aswell as priest but you I'm 100% sure are dodgy. "Oh I got a message from team rick" to "oh I am team rick in 24 hours"

You were always going to me vote today regardless

Vote cast, lynch Uri.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I had this thought also. Why did you come out so early (relatively) Pter? 4 minutes to 10 is quite early and if I were a wolf I would've been watching the thread like a hawk because Uriel had promised that someone would be coming out.

Actually Uriel why didn't Strawberry come out if she was your last member of Team Rick?

Prove who you are. I'm probably gonna vote for P* in today's lynch.
    Actually ****. I need to go do that now before I forget.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Haha get out of it. There was a discussion about a reveal, it was decided that I would reveal after the munch. I misread Pters post however I know he's a priest. He might well be a wolf aswell as priest but you I'm 100% sure are dodgy. "Oh I got a message from team rick" to "oh I am team rick in 24 hours"

Duffman, while i am happy you are going to vote Uri (i presume), we still need to verify you. There is still a chance you are Negan who will show as good to the seer and are just making hay while Uri is drowning.

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »

How do you know Pter is the priest again?

@ Uriel, who were the Team Rick members?

Has lynch been offically moved forward?

afaik yes

Ah Vale you are here, care to share your thoughts on Uriel? who are you voting for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

If were moving the lynch forward then one team is about to make a big mistake

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    @ Uriel, who were the Team Rick members?

Kolido me and one other. Still alive and I'm not revealing who they are. Seer is still in play unless strawberry was. We can easily keep a good village voting block if we protect the last identity.

Pter and maybe Duff want this exactly to out the seer and the last member of team rick.

Right,

Time for a role reveal since ive suvived.

also what was this about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

How do you feel about my theory that Uriel, if lying as you also think, may have recruited someone on his side previously like you or Molly.

You seemed to believe his initial story on his day 3 reveal, so I think it be seemless in some ways if he chose someone like you or Molly, do you agree?

I've said twice already p* that I would've been a good choice for conversion. That's what I was saying the other day about you asking the same questions.

I've also said I was quite clear that something didn't add up with his story.

• Advertisement

I've votes Pter. He's definitely a wolf.
    Don't know about Duff need to think more about his angle

Advertisement