Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Uriel. wrote: »
    Kolido me and one other. Still alive and I'm not revealing who they are. Seer is still in play unless strawberry was. We can easily keep a good village voting block if we protect the last identity.

Pter and maybe Duff want this exactly to out the seer and the last member of team rick.

Consistently told the seer not to come out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

hellooooooo Vale?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Barney92 wrote: »
    I've said twice already p* that I would've been a good choice for conversion. That's what I was saying the other day about you asking the same questions.

I've also said I was quite clear that something didn't add up with his story.

Forgive me if Im repeating myself, but asking the questions today after a conversion and asking them before the conversion are fair game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Kolido me and one other. Still alive and I'm not revealing who they are. Seer is still in play unless strawberry was. We can easily keep a good village voting block if we protect the last identity.

Pter and maybe Duff want this exactly to out the seer and the last member of team rick.

Ah I thought you had confirmed that Strawbs was the last member.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sKeith, where are you voting today, do you still think Uriel is a good skin?

Nope. that was a day 1 call. I say string him up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

also what was this about?

Just winding up team bad, make em feel like they missed a chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

hellooooooo Vale?

Hellllooooo

Can you hear me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Id go for barney, model villager up until the convert. A lot quieter today.

And he was buying uris story which helps loads
    First thing, that made me laugh. A lot quieter today? It's not even 9 o'clock. I reckon I've posted more today before nine than I did yesterday.

I've no problem with you saying I'm likely to be the convert, I can't argue against that. I've already said I think I'd be a very good candidate.
    How do you feel about my theory that Uriel, if lying as you also think, may have recruited someone on his side previously like you or Molly.

You seemed to believe his initial story on his day 3 reveal, so I think it be seemless in some ways if he chose someone like you or Molly, do you agree?
    I've said twice already p* that I would've been a good choice for conversion. That's what I was saying the other day about you asking the same questions.

I've also said I was quite clear that something didn't add up with his story.

Pre and post conversion? This was all today p*.

Hellllooooo

Can you hear me

I can, what are your thought on Uriel?

sKeith wrote: »

Whats your thoughts on the other two Keith, Pter and Barry Duffman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    How do you know Pter is the priest again?

He called strawberry as Glen

When did you come to that conclusion? what was the thing that tipped you over the edge?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I can't see Molly being the recruit p*. If uriel is the walker that is. That'd be quite the bluff to call out lord and molly and then recruit one of the people.

Sorry, Ive taken things up wrong, ignore that list PJ

Molly - 3 - The Valeyard, Pter, mahamageehad

One dead wolf, one hairy app priest claim and Vale

FYP

I've votes Pter. He's definitely a wolf.
    Don't know about Duff need to think more about his angle

Well my angle is completely contradictory to yours. I'm either lying or you are.

When did you come to that conclusion? what was the thing that tipped you over the edge?

come on, tick tock!

I'm still waiting on you too Vale

I said one of the main reasons I said what I did was to keep the seer. I'm screwed in the morning, I can cope with that, the seer woth another couple of turns can rumble the rest of the bogeys

Ok so according to Uriel -
    Kolido was Rick Grimes
    Uriel is Glenn
    Unknown person is Daryl

According to Pter -
    Kolido was Rick Grimes
    Strawberry was Glenn
    Unknown is Daryl

According to Duffman -
    Kolido was Rick Grimes
    Strawberry was Glenn
    Unknown is Daryl - or are you saying that YOU are Daryl duffman?

If were moving the lynch forward then one team is about to make a big mistake

You've had a weird game Vale

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    I said one of the main reasons I said what I did was to keep the seer. I'm screwed in the morning, I can cope with that, the seer woth another couple of turns can rumble the rest of the bogeys

they should peek skeith and vale

Pter wrote: »
    The original walker - Penny.

Yep i posted about it just after my reveal. He was a NRV.

I think this post is horse ****. The original walker - penny. like wtf!

I can't see Molly being the recruit p*. If uriel is the walker that is. That'd be quite the bluff to call out lord and molly and then recruit one of the people.

I dont think it be quite the bluff, but I get what your saying.

See Molly was called out as 90 percent as he said, however Molly, for some strange reason I cant understand, felt like he was telling the truth to a degree despite calling her out as 90 percent bad.

So the fact that she was on board with his story to an extent, she could be a model to be converted and still fight his corner a bit without question of flip floping.

Same goes for you in a way, in that you were more receptive to his story yesterday than some.

However I think with Pter and Duffy coming out, Id say if he did convert you or Molly then that plan may now be gone and whom ever he converted will now just get on the lynch uri bandwagon.

BTW im not saying he has converted you or Molly, its just the most likely thing in my head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ok so according to Uriel -
    Kolido was Rick Grimes
    Uriel is Glenn
    Unknown person is Daryl

According to Pter -
    Kolido was Rick Grimes
    Strawberry was Glenn
    Unknown is Daryl

According to Duffman -
    Kolido was Rick Grimes
    Strawberry was Glenn
    Unknown is Daryl - or are you saying that YOU are Daryl duffman?

Don't forget yesterday I made very clear that my team member was the Confederate. I mentioned dixie whistling dixie etc lots of times. In hindsight i shouldn't have.

But you can see now how the wolves are setting this up

Yeah its super weird. I would have thought the original walker wouldn't be a character. It does add up with Guv's extra kill though.

Guys we need to group up here. What are we doing for the lynch? Are we running Pter and Uriel? Are we doing an FFA?

We only have till 4 to decide. And I would rather something was worked out before 2 if possible.
    I have a vote in but I'm unsure of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Exactly he's using information post munches to concot a story. It's silly stuff.

Why do you think that? Explain, as I had a similar theory earlier in the game based on the Guv shot notice.

Ill take a straw poll at 2pm and go with whatever the village decides; prove or tell.

changed my mind. string this guy up.

• Advertisement

TB, please note the power has a time window, so choosing prove means you have to bear with me until the next day cycle.

putting my vote in now.

Advertisement