Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Jayop wrote: »
    The Governor had witnessed it all. He had seen his beloved Penny die, Penny who was already dead really but he was keeping safe in the vain hope that she wouldn't convert anyone else to the undead and that he would find a cure before it was too late, but....

350?cb=20140113025611

He demanded restitution for this heinous crime against his family.

He looked around and the first person he sees from his one eye was Digital Solitude. He raises his colt and blew his brains across the yard.

Digital Solitude was shot by the governor.

Look at the wording keith/Pj

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

sKeith wrote: »
    putting my vote in now.

for who?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I dont think it be quite the bluff, but I get what your saying.

See Molly was called out as 90 percent as he said, however Molly, for some strange reason I cant understand, felt like he was telling the truth to a degree despite calling her out as 90 percent bad.

So the fact that she was on board with his story to an extent, she could be a model to be converted and still fight his corner a bit without question of flip floping.

Same goes for you in a way, in that you were more receptive to his story yesterday than some.

However I think with Pter and Duffy coming out, Id say if he did convert you or Molly then that plan may now be gone and whom ever he converted will now just get on the lynch uri bandwagon.

BTW im not saying he has converted you or Molly, its just the most likely thing in my head.

I said it yesterday morning, his story made a lot of sense about me. I spent the entire day trying to figure out if he had peeked me or got some information that said I was good but he didn't believe it.

So I decided that him being wrong about me but right about Lord were 2 different facts. I could believe one without believing the other. We're all working on imperfect information here. He was going on his best ideas. One of them being wrong doesn't mean everything else is wrong.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Exactly he's using information post munches to concot a story. It's silly stuff.

lol you've been doing that the whole game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I can, what are your thought on Uriel?

HANG HIM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I think this post is horse ****. The original walker - penny. like wtf!

Its not.
    Uriel. wrote: »
    Exactly he's using information post munches to concot a story. It's silly stuff.

Im not.

You two were against me claiming i can prove myself earlier. Are you still against it now? Still calling me a liar for saying i can prove myself in the next day cycle? If so, why?

Can you come up with 1 legit reason why waiting to lynch me if i havent proven myself is a bad idea?

HANG HIM

what was the tipping point for you?

Sk, so you arent happy to wait to see if im full of BS, or can prove myself? You just want to remove those possibilities now.

You've had a weird game Vale

Oh you have no idea.

A few questions duffman

Prove that there is a joint backroom, can Negan please come out and confirm this?
    What did you talk about in the Team Rick backroom?
    What about Uriel's the 90% molly claim? Was there talk about that?
    What about the Lord claim? Was there talk about that?

• Advertisement

Oh you have no idea.

Oh sorry you said you had RL stuff... hope everything is okay :)

what was the tipping point for you?

To much bs

Pter wrote: »
    Sk, so you arent happy to wait to see if im full of BS, or can prove myself? You just want to remove those possibilities now.

Don't forget he's also said that he this Uriel is bad, first he thought Uri was a good egg, now he's bad, but he won't tell me what it was that changed his mind

Please note that the only beneficiaries of lynching me today vs lynching me tomorrow are the wolves i think.

The village doesnt gain anything more or less from going today or tomorrow - it makes no difference to the village when i die if im full of sh!t.

I want someone to point out a reason killing me today instead of tomrorow is a good idea.

I asked my brain what to think about all this.

General conclusion is that Uriel's story has more holes than anyone else. Pter is probably next in line but Duffman's can't be proved. Duffman gained nothing by coming out though so I believe him the most.

I am voting Uriel now.

Claim Notes Motivation

pter Apprentice Priest Heat was on him from Uriel and p* Walker/wolf trying to survive
    SM was Glenn Can prove himself after a death if he doesn't contradict the seer As a wolf/walker, revealing as priest is silly, puts a mark on your head, unless he is a wolf
    "I have another way, but if i say it, it goes away." #4097 As a villager, trying to help the village by revealing but had nothing of use
    His priest info was almost useless
    Pter's new power lol
    Unlikely to get munched anyway if he is a wolf since only 1 wolf team is left after lord is gone

uriel Glenn Claimed Glenn after SM's death Walker/wolf trying to survive
    Contrived comms story Claimed almost everything after the fact other the Lord accusation As a walker, to buy time till the next conversion
    Molly 90% accusation at the time was bizarre, reasoning came after the fact As a wolf, to lynch others
    Reasoning about how he got the comms became clear after Lord revealed As a villager, ???
    Never revealed lord as awful until lord did
    I'm thinking he got lucky as **** with this accusation or else a walker/wolf power that we don't know about
    Gone very quiet, could be RL stuff but the timing...
    Asked to be peeked, could be alpha, asking to be peeked is standard enough though
    Glenn is nrv without backroom
    Impossible to attempt to convert lord within the time line of the game

duffman Daryl I'm not sure about his claim of Pter being bad, could be a bad priest Almost no motivation other than to prove others wrong
    Secret backroom Nothing to confirm story As a walker, gains villager points but is easily disproven by priest
    SM was Glenn As a wolf, same as above

To much bs

I missphrased, when was the tipping point?

It's just you literally haven't mentioned his name previously in the game, like at all from what I can see and he's been bsing from the start

Only one walker has died, Penny was called dead already by the mods in the guv shot post. The guv got his shot almost directly after Mick, the walker died, it adds up.

I missphrased, when was the tipping point?

It's just you literally haven't mentioned his name previously in the game, like at all from what I can see and he's been bsing from the start

Actually can someone else check this for me, I went through his posts but I may have missed something

SK and Uri as baddies for my money guys.

Vale......

tumblr_n25bf9jsV21qh59n0o1_250.png

• Advertisement

Don't forget he's also said that he this Uriel is bad, first he thought Uri was a good egg, now he's bad, but he won't tell me what it was that changed his mind

So many spelling mistakes!

He has also said that he thinks Uri is bad, first he thought he was good, now he's bad, but he won't tell me what it was that changed his mind

SK and Uri as baddies for my money guys.

That's my theory anyway, throw in a little Vale too and that's a trio

Please note that the only beneficiaries of lynching me today vs lynching me tomorrow are the wolves i think.

The village doesnt gain anything more or less from going today or tomorrow - it makes no difference to the village when i die if im full of sh!t.

I want someone to point out a reason killing me today instead of tomrorow is a good idea.

Well, if you were the walker, you'd have something to gain by not being lynched tonight.

I dont think your the walker though, lets be clear.

So many spelling mistakes!

He has also said that he thinks Uri is bad, first he thought he was good, now he's bad, but he won't tell me what it was that changed his mind

And now he is willing to ignore his own feelings on Uri to shut me up.

Im thinking they want me dead by lynch as they dont want me getting to the munch.......like they are unsure how the power i keep talking about will work....would that be right Sk/Uri.

maybe you are a walker/wolf combo and are working together now as you arent sure which one of ye the power will work on.

I think this post is horse ****. The original walker - penny. like wtf!

Why is SK so quick to call this bull,

Ive written a few posts as to why its plausible.

Being against it, fine, but to call it out as pure horse plop is odd.

Well, if you were the walker, you'd have something to gain by not being lynched tonight.

I dont think your the walker though, lets be clear.

It wouldnt make too much difference to the walker team though in the longer run. All they need is 1 walker to reach tomrrow nights lynch and then they get another walker buddy.

With 2 walkers in the game at the moment, you would think tomrorow mornings munch is gonna be directed at me or duffman, so even if the village kills 1 walker (me in this hypothetical situation), 1 walker still makes it to the lynch tomorrow to convert again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

I asked my brain what to think about all this.

General conclusion is that Uriel's story has more holes than anyone else. Pter is probably next in line but Duffman's can't be proved. Duffman gained nothing by coming out though so I believe him the most.

I am voting Uriel now.

Claim Notes Motivation

pter Apprentice Priest Heat was on him from Uriel and p* Walker/wolf trying to survive
    SM was Glenn Can prove himself after a death if he doesn't contradict the seer As a wolf/walker, revealing as priest is silly, puts a mark on your head, unless he is a wolf
    "I have another way, but if i say it, it goes away." #4097 As a villager, trying to help the village by revealing but had nothing of use
    His priest info was almost useless
    Pter's new power lol
    Unlikely to get munched anyway if he is a wolf since only 1 wolf team is left after lord is gone

uriel Glenn Claimed Glenn after SM's death Walker/wolf trying to survive
    Contrived comms story Claimed almost everything after the fact other the Lord accusation As a walker, to buy time till the next conversion
    Molly 90% accusation at the time was bizarre, reasoning came after the fact As a wolf, to lynch others
    Reasoning about how he got the comms became clear after Lord revealed As a villager, ???
    Never revealed lord as awful until lord did
    I'm thinking he got lucky as **** with this accusation or else a walker/wolf power that we don't know about
    Gone very quiet, could be RL stuff but the timing...
    Asked to be peeked, could be alpha, asking to be peeked is standard enough though
    Glenn is nrv without backroom
    Impossible to attempt to convert lord within the time line of the game

duffman Daryl I'm not sure about his claim of Pter being bad, could be a bad priest Almost no motivation other than to prove others wrong
    Secret backroom Nothing to confirm story As a walker, gains villager points but is easily disproven by priest
    SM was Glenn As a wolf, same as above

Just on your piece of my claim about Petr, I'm not sure I trust him but I do think he was priest, his claim about Strawberry was correct after the munch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Someone asked me to post some examples of the backroom, I clarified with mods, I can post without time stamps. Sorry for the readability but I'm on mobile all day

Page 1 of the backroom between the 23rd and 25th

Thread Modes

The Un-United Nations

The Governor  

Email Find

Reply Quote Report

Rick Grimes  

I've my eye on you

The Governor  

Rick Grimes Wrote: I've my eye on you

haha nice 1 yoss

Negan  

Lucile will be coming for you both...

Email Find

Reply Quote Report

The Governor  

nice of u 2 join us Tritium

wanna tell me who u guys marked to off 2mrw

Negan  

Maybe Tigger

The Governor  

Ah no Negan, not Tigger. Go for someone squisher, like Drumpot. 

Rick Grimes  

So Negan, you won 1st munch?

The Governor  

ok then 

who do you guys think we should get tomorrow

Rick Grimes  

someone from negans team or the walker would do nicely, thanks.

The Governor  

Rick Grimes Wrote: someone from negans team or the walker would do nicely, thanks.

any suggestions

Rick Grimes  

I thought you were going with Drumpot, I'll not argue. Not just yet anyway.

The Governor  

heads up lads weve decided we'll be taking Trit or Mick in the morning

The Governor  

u still there negan

Negan  

We still haven't started.

Negan  

Decided.

Rick Grimes  

You guys decided who you are munching today?

The Governor  

trit most likely

negan it would be nice if you told us ur kill too please

Negan  

Guffy

Jayop wrote: »
    The Governor had witnessed it all. He had seen his beloved Penny die, Penny who was already dead really but he was keeping safe in the vain hope that she wouldn't convert anyone else to the undead and that he would find a cure before it was too late, but....

350?cb=20140113025611

He demanded restitution for this heinous crime against his family.

He looked around and the first person he sees from his one eye was Digital Solitude. He raises his colt and blew his brains across the yard.

Digital Solitude was shot by the governor.
    Look at the wording keith/Pj
    Only one walker has died, Penny was called dead already by the mods in the guv shot post. The guv got his shot almost directly after Mick, the walker died, it adds up.

The part I bolded is more damning. Penny was the alpha walker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Scenario 1:

Uriel is telling the truth - therefore both Pter and Duffman are lying. This makes Pter and Duff teammates on Team Negan. I find it highly unlikely that 2 teammates would come out on the thread claiming roles so close together. I cannot think of a reason for why they would do this. Also why didn't Uriel's secret teammate not come out at 9.59 like he promised. This person coming out could prove Uriel's story.

Scenario 2:
    Pter is telling the truth but is also a wolf. Maybe he's Negan so knows he'd show as good to the seer. What is he gaining from going up against Uriel? All he would have to do is just munch Uriel this morning and that would've been the end of it. He could've come out as the app priest and just continued on his merry way. People probably would've believed him.

Scenario 3:
    Pter is telling the truth. Uriel is lying. Why would Pter come out at 9.56? Why not 9.59? He wasn't under threat from wolf munch. Wolf Uriel would never have eaten him coz he was calling too much attention to himself shouting at Uriel. How did Uriel know that Lordy was an alpha then? No idea how duffman fits in here. He confirms Pter's claim about Strawberry being on Team Rick but why would he do that unless he was working with Pter and is also on team Negan. But then he still says that he thinks Pter is a wolf. Wolf team bluff maybe?

Scenario 4:
    Duffman is telling the truth. Pter and Uriel are lying. Would a N00b come up with the leaders backroom thing on their own (sorry meta reason)?

I am discounting the idea that any of these 3 are the walker. Mostly because we have no way of knowing. But one or two of these 3 are lying. And I have no way of telling which is which. :(

Advertisement