Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Uh oh.. Modkilk coming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Uriel. wrote: »
    Uh oh.. Modkilk coming

I'm good pal, I ran it by them? Something to worry about?

I think now we know that duffmsn is alpha and Pter is the other wolf. Pter being bussed to make Duff the village savior and even a seer check will just reveal him as good so we don't even have that assistance to us as the village.

In fairness.

What an absolute play.well done lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Holy **** I cannot imagine the mods allowed that. No backroom stuff can usually be posted here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Uh oh.. Modkilk coming

Is it you? that would save us a job! we could hang one of your pals instead then

• Advertisement

The part I bolded is more damning. Penny was the alpha walker.

It's clear Pter is lying. And why? And what has he delivered for the village? Nothing.

You can say you don't trust me that's fine but at least I'm delivering for the village

Is it you? that would save us a job! we could hang one of your pals instead then

Why would I be modkilled.

Why would I be modkilled.

maybe they decided to cut us some slack and shut you up!

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

The rules, as Ive read them dont say anything about revealing backroom convos, only private PMs

Rules:
    1) Once you are killed do not post in the thread again.
    2) Don’t cheat, it’s a game that relies heavily on the players having integrity. No PMing other players in the game, and no chat about the game outside of this game thread. If you have any concerns about the game mechanism or the integrity of other players contact the mods who will make a decision. Do not discuss any of this in game or elsewhere.
    3) Please all try to reasonably contribute to the game thread and always remember to get a vote in as a minimum.
    4) No posting of any PM's from the game mod or referring to the content of them.
    5) Game starts with a pre turn, followed by an evil team slaughter to be revealed at 10am tomorrow morning and the lynch will be at 9pm. After 9 pm Sunday will be considered night 1
    6) If you've got any questions for us send a message.
    7) Do not share your vote form password to anyone else. All votes for the lynch have to be made by yourself.
    8) Don’t be a sensitive soul. While boards own forum rules clearly take precedence over any in-game rules that we have, this is a game where people will be insulted, there will be some bad language and people will try to provoke a reaction out of each other. Please accept this is part of the game and don’t go annoying the mods with the report post button unless really needed.
    9) If someone misses 2 votes in a row without a good reason they will be modkilled by me and replaced with a substitute.
    10) DO NOT EVER EDIT A POST. IF YOU HIT THE POST REPLY BUTTON THEN LIVE WITH IT. YELLOW CARDS AND RED CARDS WILL BE HANDED OUT TO PLAYERS WHO EDIT POSTS.
    11) Have fun, make meme’s, take the piss and try to enjoy the game.

It's clear Pter is lying. And why? And what has he delivered for the village? Nothing.

You can say you don't trust me that's fine but at least I'm delivering for the village

I said exactly that. Pter coming out added almost nothing for the village.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Whats your thoughts on the other two Keith, Pter and Barry Duffman

Well, my vote is on pter , so what do you thin. big hairy fellor that.

dunno duffman yet. either pter is a hairy priest or duffman is on same team.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Holy **** I cannot imagine the mods allowed that. No backroom stuff can usually be posted here.

Well I'd be hammered if I didn't ask then! I'm golden

Ok this is looking like a Pter vs Uriel vote.
    And I cannot decide.

Fcuksticles.

When did you come to that conclusion? what was the thing that tipped you over the edge?

did you miss me calling his story bull yesterday, i'm nearly live, so not going back for them right now. search 'sKeith pissypants'

sKeith wrote: »
    did you miss me calling his story bull yesterday, i'm nearly live, so not going back for them right now. search 'sKeith pissypants'

thanks

Ok this is looking like a Pter vs Uriel vote.
    And I cannot decide.

Fcuksticles.

Pter. He's lied his way through everything and delivered nothing for the village. I've given you lordy and g-had

I hope Pter is on my team. Team village with a priest in play is massive, if he's a wolf and a priest we are fairly screwed. I don't know either way, I'm playing on eliminating what I know 100% to be false and that's Uriel. I'll look again later at Pter and a few others

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

I believe him, takling him at face value now. His story adds up more than Uri's, Duff mans story seems to fit his too. We have Uri, lynch him tonight and Pter will hopefully reveal more reasons why he should be trusted. If not then bam. Hes got time thanks to Uri lynch first.

Pter. He's lied his way through everything and delivered nothing for the village. I've given you lordy and g-had

But they were both from The other wolf team. If you're on Negan's team that suits you fine.

Modfriends - I can't believe you're making me choose between you.

• Advertisement

so you had no issue with him at all until yesterday?

Someone peek this guy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Uriel. wrote:

sKeith wrote:

Translation: "kill him for us in the lynch because we don't know if we can and that would be bad for us. Let's not let him prove himself one way or the other grrrrr"

Modfriends - I can't believe you're making me choose between you.

Don't listen to either of them Molly!

Vote Uriel, the plan yesterday was vote lordy first and then Uriel. lets roll with that plan!

I admire your determination

Ok this is it. Both Pter and duffman have (in a roundabout way I think) confirmed each other.
    Without your remaining member coming out to confirm you Uriel I think I'm gonna have to vote for you.

Ok this is it. Both Pter and duffman have (in a roundabout way I think) confirmed each other.
    Without your remaining member coming out to confirm you Uriel I think I'm gonna have to vote for you.

hugs!

Don't listen to either of them Molly!

Vote Uriel, the plan yesterday was vote lordy first and then Uriel. lets roll with that plan!

If we're left with a wolfy priest and his wolfy team mate backing him up then we're ****ed though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Someone peek this guy

I concur. sk and uri can't both show up as good. There is a baddie in there, if not 2

There's only 1 person left alive in Ricks group and that's it so no one to confirm anything.

• Advertisement

Look at the wording keith/Pj

thats the guv's story, his daughter turned early on and he keeps her/it around and brushes her hair etc.

then you have digi saying "white walker" pter, explain why he did that.

Advertisement