Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

for who?
    for pter.

his just let me live a little longer **** has been going on since he asked for bg protection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Could we not just lynch vale or someone else and leave this decision till tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

sKeith wrote:
    thats the guv's story, his daughter turned early on and he keeps her/it around and brushes her hair etc.

Yeah but she never gets out to be a prime walker. The only one she turns in the show is the gov himself.

I jumbled the wording the mods gave me as I didn't know we could copy pasta from the backroom, but I'll do that now.

Re white walkers sk, uri threw that phrase into the mix and I called him on it for being a distraction....or what's the word he used for me? Obfustication?

Yesterday, 10:01

Kolido was Rick Grimes.

MicksJaguar was Penny - the original Walker

Beakerjoe was a simple villager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Pter wrote: »

Yesterday, 10:01

Kolido was Rick Grimes.

MicksJaguar was Penny - the original Walker

Beakerjoe was a simple villager

What is this.

• Advertisement

Not sure I like this precedent of directly copy/pasting backroom chat

Uriel. wrote:
    What is this.

Read the post directly above that one, if you can lift your wolfy muzzle about 5cm higher.

I agree. I'm 100% against this. It changes the game. Especially duffman's direct quoting of reams of stuff. That kinda ****e formatting can't really be faked.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ok this is it. Both Pter and duffman have (in a roundabout way I think) confirmed each other.
    Without your remaining member coming out to confirm you Uriel I think I'm gonna have to vote for you.

That's fine. But look at it. Duffman as alpha and Pter asr wolf. Lynch me cool. No problem. Pter the wolf priest or pretend priest will just tell you I was bad. Then what? Kill Pter. Duffman, immune from seer checks will coast to the end.

Game over village loses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Please note that the only beneficiaries of lynching me today vs lynching me tomorrow are the wolves i think.

The village doesnt gain anything more or less from going today or tomorrow - it makes no difference to the village when i die if im full of sh!t.

I want someone to point out a reason killing me today instead of tomrorow is a good idea.

fair point, i don't see how it makes a difference.

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    That's fine. But look at it. Duffman as alpha and Pter asr wolf. Lynch me cool. No problem. Pter the wolf priest or pretend priest will just tell you I was bad. Then what? Kill Pter. Duffman, immune from seer checks will coast to the end.

Game over village loses

Well if we can't catch the walkers we're dead anyway.
    My gut is telling me to vote Pter but I'm hesitating.

Do you think the apprentice seer is still alive?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Well if we can't catch the walkers we're dead anyway.
    My gut is telling me to vote Pter but I'm hesitating.

Do you think the apprentice seer is still alive?

I do. Unless strawberry was. And I don't know that

I do. Unless strawberry was. And I don't know that

Ps if strawberry was it suits Pter to hide that for his and duffs plan

Outside of this game, I would agree, but inside I have to use the tools available within the rules set to clear myself and help the village.

What uri doesn't get, or is clearly trying to get us to ignore is that as the app priest I couldn't contribute much without giving myself away. Becoming confirmed is the best thing anyone here can do for the village. I don't think I've played a game where at this stage literally no one has been confirmed this far.

My confirmation helps the village hugely. Killing me doesn't. You don't learn if me or uri or anyone is bad and no-one gets confirmed. The village is still guessing at who is who in terms of deaths and while we will prob kill the wolves that way, we are fcuked for the walkers.

Oh and what about Pter super time limited special power??

What happened to that. What a joke lads. He's the wolfiest thing around and it's right in front of your faces

Outside of this game, I would agree, but inside I have to use the tools available within the rules set to clear myself and help the village.

What uri doesn't get, or is clearly trying to get us to ignore is that as the app priest I couldn't contribute much without giving myself away. Becoming confirmed is the best thing anyone here can do for the village. I don't think I've played a game where at this stage literally no one has been confirmed this far.

My confirmation helps the village hugely. Killing me doesn't. You don't learn if me or uri or anyone is bad and no-one gets confirmed. The village is still guessing at who is who in terms of deaths and while we will prob kill the wolves that way, we are fcuked for the walkers.
    No one but you can confirm you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

U won't lynch me tomorrow because I'm dead in the morning one way or another but show some gratitude I gave you an alpha. Or are you a wolf too?????

We believe u might be

Why do you think they decided to lynch Strawberry over you? You were full sure you'd be lynched and if your not on team wolf then why wouldn't they take out someone who actually claimed to be in with team rick. They gambled on strawberry tho? I don't buy that

quote="Uriel.;104807089"]Yes. 1149 will reveal at 9.59.59[/quote]

1149 (1194) didn't reveal anything unless your buying into Pters claims which you don't seem to be doing?

Uriel. wrote:
    What happened to that. What a joke lads. He's the wolfiest thing around and it's right in front of your faces

Answer the question uri. What harm to the village in killing me tomorrow instead of today?
    Uriel. wrote:
    No one but you can confirm you

I agree. The seer can later weigh in on whether I check as evil. You have me as normal wolf so I will show as evil. But I won't. Because uri is caught in his lies and is trying to dig his way out by any means necessary.

Answer the question uri. What harm to the village in killing me tomorrow instead of today?

I agree. The seer can later weigh in on whether I check as evil. You have me as normal wolf so I will show as evil. But I won't. Because uri is caught in his lies and is trying to dig his way out by any means necessary.

You want to stay alive to prolong your existence the same as any wolf would do. You don't won't to be lynched because it gives the extra day and the seer has to waste a peek on you confirm you as bad and then seer needs two goes to confirm your alpha. That's 3 nights. Victory road right there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Could we not just lynch vale or someone else and leave this decision till tonight?

I could vote for Vale, or Skeith

I implore you Molly don't listen to the arguments from Uriel or Pter, look at the evidence and decide yourself

Both of them will try sway you, one of them at least doesn't have village interests at heart so ignore their attempts to sway you.

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    Why do you think they decided to lynch Strawberry over you? You were full sure you'd be lynched and if your not on team wolf then why wouldn't they take out someone who actually claimed to be in with team rick. They gambled on strawberry tho? I don't buy that

quote="Uriel.;104807089"]Yes. 1149 will reveal at 9.59.59

1149 (1194) didn't reveal anything unless your buying into Pters claims which you don't seem to be doing?[/quote]
    Because if you munched me you wouldn't have a scape goat to waste another lynch on

Apologies lads, all I'm going to say on the matter is I clarified with mods as I didn't know if it was allowed! My first game and I've been careful with rules to be honest. My thinking on it was it's probably not verifiable but I'll not quote anything else from there. Again apologies

Where the **** is everyone else?

Keith
    MrsF
    Pter
    TB
    Ecto
    Grumpy
    Barney
    Stu
    Uriel
    Destroyer
    PJ
    Vale
    P*
    Duffman
    Molly

I would say we haven't heard from 5 or more there about this whole situation. We really need all players to be here giving opinions. (at least pop in over your lunchtime folks!)

1149 (1194) didn't reveal anything unless your buying into Pters claims which you don't seem to be doing?
    Because if you munched me you wouldn't have a scape goat to waste another lynch on

So it was a shot in the dark to eliminate strawberry and leave a guaranteed member of team rick in play? There was heat on you from everywhere the last two days, you've gone from being one of the favourites to lynched two nights ago to being a member of team rick with numerous bull**** in between.

If you are who you say you are then you are a danger to both wolves and walkers as you've info which only Kolido can verify, this is nonsense! You somehow avoided a munch this morning, which I've been side tracked by for about 4 hours. We need to look into Strawberrys posts, like Kolido the day before I've no idea how they spotted her.

Uriel. wrote:
    You want to stay alive to prolong your existence the same as any wolf would do. You don't won't to be lynched because it gives the extra day and the seer has to waste a peek on you confirm you as bad and then seer needs two goes to confirm your alpha. That's 3 nights. Victory road right there

Ok so on the one hand I make this massive claim and duffman backs me up and, if everyone listens to you, that's the next two lynches sorted. That will then leave 3 walkers and a wolf? It's not great but it's not the worst situation either with a seer in place.

If people listen to me, uri is a wolf or Walker, prob sk too. So then you have 3 walkers and a wolf or 2 walkers and 2 wolves, as well as 2 confirmed players and priest reveals which can be backed up when the seer reveals.

If I'm full of it, I die tomorrow. Duffer dies the following day. Which would leave 3 walkers and a wolf in place or 1 walker and 3 wolves.

Mollyb60 wrote:
    I would say we haven't heard from 5 or more there about this whole situation. We really need all players to be here giving opinions. (at least pop in over your lunchtime folks!)

Ahem.....

Oh sorry molly you did say not heard from 5 or more! Thought you left my name in by accident.

Most people said prove so that's what I'll do re: confirming myself.

Negans team have taken out 2 members of team rick and 1 member of team Governor. We've lynched two other people, one being Maha and the other being Tigger from team Governor without making a dent on Negan. I'm going to look into at that angle and go from there, who did Maha and Tigger (for the little time he was present) engage with especially around lynch.

I feel we will eliminate one in Uriel, placing the other two will need some digging

• Advertisement

If strawberry was actually Daryl why did she seem so happy to go along with Uriel's claim of being on Team Rick?

In fact why would you Pter or Duffman go along with it and vote for Lord last night? (not counting the fact that he revealed himself on the thread of course)

Advertisement