Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ugh no, I have the timings wrong on that. Uriel didn't reveal himself as Team Rick till AFTER Lordy outed himself. nvm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

duffman13 wrote:
    I feel we will eliminate one in Uriel, placing the other two will need some digging

Do some digging around vale and skeith, they're shady and evasive as fùk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ugh no, I have the timings wrong on that. Uriel didn't reveal himself as Team Rick till AFTER Lordy outed himself. nvm.

I was about to comment on that previous one and then saw this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Pter wrote: »
    Translation: "kill him for us in the lynch because we don't know if we can and that would be bad for us. Let's not let him prove himself one way or the other grrrrr"

Don't translate my posts into your word.

Twist is the word you used earlier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I could vote for Vale, or Skeith

I implore you Molly don't listen to the arguments from Uriel or Pter, look at the evidence and decide yourself

Both of them will try sway you, one of them at least doesn't have village interests at heart so ignore their attempts to sway you.
    I do fully agree with this. But if you are basing it on who has or hasn't got village interests look what I've delivered and ask what Pter had delivered. Also remember how he was so carefree this morning about revealing pre munch... Why because he knew his own team wouldn't munch him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

If strawberry was actually Daryl why did she seem so happy to go along with Uriel's claim of being on Team Rick?

In fact why would you Pter or Duffman go along with it and vote for Lord last night? (not counting the fact that he revealed himself on the thread of course)

Strawberry was Glen, not Daryl! To be honest I was in two minds, lords reveal meant he had to go. Also it was 50/50 as to whether Uriel is a wolf or a walker. I was confident Lord was an alpha by lynch time and was pretty sure based on his meltdown in the backroom it was the governor. That meant one munch this morning as opposed to two. Eliminating Uriel wasn't really an option without a reveal and making ourselves targets. A risk one of us agreed to take after the munch this morning.

Ok this is it. Both Pter and duffman have (in a roundabout way I think) confirmed each other.
    Without your remaining member coming out to confirm you Uriel I think I'm gonna have to vote for you.

I agree with this, sure they are just an NRV. A useful role for an NRV is to help stop a mislynch.

If strawberry was actually Daryl why did she seem so happy to go along with Uriel's claim of being on Team Rick?

In fact why would you Pter or Duffman go along with it and vote for Lord last night? (not counting the fact that he revealed himself on the thread of course)
    Because strawberry wasn't the person they are saying

Do some digging around vale and skeith, they're shady and evasive as fùk

Keith's been on my radar since day one and had a huge amount if useless chatter with Tigger. Vale i believe has a role to play, good or evil I've no idea but I think he has something to add or take away from the village

sKeith wrote: »
    I agree with this, sure they are just an NRV. A useful role for an NRV is to help stop a mislynch.

But they haven't confirmed each other and if Pter is the wolf and Duff is the alpha which is the only way it can be. They are going to sail to the end. Or at least one of them will probably duff

• Advertisement

Must have been

MJ the sneaky bastard was the White Walker
    Kolido was Rick Grimes
    BJ was NRV
    Yeah but she never gets out to be a prime walker. The only one she turns in the show is the gov himself.

I jumbled the wording the mods gave me as I didn't know we could copy pasta from the backroom, but I'll do that now.

Re white walkers sk, uri threw that phrase into the mix and I called him on it for being a distraction....or what's the word he used for me? Obfustication?

Now you've slipped ye little bollix. Told you not to lie to me with stuff that can be proven.

Uriel. wrote: »
    But they haven't confirmed each other and if Pter is the wolf and Duff is the alpha which is the only way it can be. They are going to sail to the end. Or at least one of them will probably duff

I'm not going to confirm him either, I'll confirm i think he's the priest like Digi was yesterday. I don't know his motives so he's potentially a wolf himself or a walker. All I know is him and Digi posted info I can verify. You've posted a series of lies which have constantly changed.

You don't want any of me, Petr or If to be lynched? Or have I read that wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Now you've slipped ye little bollix. Told you not to lie to me with stuff that can be proven.

I didnt remember Digi saying that phrase, so fair enough. Here is where Uri said it, which is what i was referring to.
    Hold on a minute.

This is a really important question. I don't watch walking dead so I don't know character names etc. but are the walker characters "White Walkers" - that's game of thrones isn't it?

If they are not White Walkers I have another question on this - every other roled character had a name - even the apprentice priest had a specific name - I think BG did too?

Why doesn't the leader of one of the factions have a real name???? Even Mick when he announced he had a role (whether true or not) had a specific name????
    All of which I assume are from the TV show

Digital did you get a real name???? or just "white Walker"?

totally agree, and from somebody who has been listed.

Lord first, then ariel.

Pter, why did you vote molly?
    did you trust ariel enough yesterday to vote molly, but now feel like a sucker and want revenge on him, or is that where you thought the bandwagon would be to save maha?

You doubted Uriel yesterday, can you explain what changed your mind? Do you believe your mates reveal?

Goodman SK, thanks for finding that. I made that exact point this morning.

How can anyone not see that Pter is lying? He is a wolf through and through.

Stung Pter man, for about the 200th time in this game.

Right, so i admit i was referring to a different quote to the one SK was, and that is proof everything i have ever said (including how i liked your haircut) was a lie?

Meanwhile you refuse to acknowledge your inconsistencies, attack me constantly and jump on anything that distracts from the accusations being levelled at you and.....?

I didnt remember Digi saying that phrase, so fair enough. Here is where Uri said it, which is what i was referring to.

Exactly Pter and you have used that discussion to come along with oh I was told that it was Penny who was killed - an exact role name.

But now you've been found out. AGAIN!!!

Fair play Uri, you are top poster in the thread. Thread is jam packed full of your bullpoop, but you are still up there at #1 for the time being.

Exactly Pter and you have used that discussion to come along with oh I was told that it was Penny who was killed - an exact role name.

But now you've been found out. AGAIN!!!

Em no. I was asked a question and posted the answer. I didnt put that forward - it was information i confirmed. Would you prefer i ignore questions like you have done today?

• Advertisement

Right, so i admit i was referring to a different quote to the one SK was, and that is proof everything i have ever said (including how i liked your haircut) was a lie?

Meanwhile you refuse to acknowledge your inconsistencies, attack me constantly and jump on anything that distracts from the accusations being levelled at you and.....?

you like my haircut?
    Euww. this just got creepy.

I have been here the last two days defending my position all the while handing up an Alpha's head. What have you done?

Oh btw we're still waiting ur answer as to why you felt so safe claiming a major role before the munch when there's no bg - knew you wouldn't get munched eh??? Of course!!!! Your team weren't going to munch one of their own.

Oh and what about the special power you said was still to come? Where's that???

laughed at Pter.

you like my haircut?

I have been here the last two days defending my position all the while handing up an Alpha's head. What have you done?

Oh btw we're still waiting ur answer as to why you felt so safe claiming a major role before the munch when there's no bg - knew you wouldn't get munched eh??? Of course!!!! Your team weren't going to munch one of their own.

laughed at Pter.

Why did you only mention lord was an alpha after he said that himself? How much did you laugh to yourself when you actually caught a wolf?

duffman13 wrote: »
    You doubted Uriel yesterday, can you explain what changed your mind? Do you believe your mates reveal?

I doubt all of you! Pter's mask has slipped. do you want to go down with him?

Why did you only mention lord was an alpha after he said that himself? How much did you laugh to yourself when you actually caught a wolf?

I already explained that. to Protect my role as much as possible. I was hoping he'd be lynched confirmed a wolf and we could move from that and that the wolves would see me as just an NRV (passing on a message from another source) and not bother coming after me but go for more valuable players.

This is a great post. Great. Fantastic. You do the best posts. Its true.
    you like my haircut?

laughed at Pter.

You delivered an alphas head when it was 1v1 between the two of ye and one of ye had to go. Im not putting a wolf deal beyond reason.

What i have done is protect my role and the village. What do you want me doing, coming out as soon as digi died? Giving the wolves advanced notice?

Ill prove myself in the next day cycle.

I doubt all of you! Pter's mask has slipped. do you want to go down with him?

It's slipped so far at this point that's it's on the floor.

It's slipped so far at this point that's it's on the floor.

Oh well with that quip im convinced. Vote logged for Pter.

This is a great post. Great. Fantastic. You do the best posts. Its true.

You delivered an alphas head when it was 1v1 between the two of ye and one of ye had to go. Im not putting a wolf deal beyond reason.

What i have done is protect my role and the village. What do you want me doing, coming out as soon as digi died? Giving the wolves advanced notice?

so your super duper not in the OP hidden power can't be activated until you survive the lynches hahahaha good man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I do fully agree with this. But if you are basing it on who has or hasn't got village interests look what I've delivered and ask what Pter had delivered. Also remember how he was so carefree this morning about revealing pre munch... Why because he knew his own team wouldn't munch him

I'm not basing it on that, I'm basing it on the fact that I have thought you were a wolf all game, and with the fact that I said yesterday I was up for hanging lordy first then you.

Wolves serve sh!t up for the village all the time to give themselves cred so don't point to that as your saving grace.

I won't be swayed by you or Pter. My mind is made up and my vote is cast

• Advertisement

You are right. All the secret powers should be put in the OP. Its only fair the secret powers arent actually secret.

Advertisement