Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

sKeith wrote: »
    I agree with this, sure they are just an NRV. A useful role for an NRV is to help stop a mislynch.

you agree who is an NRV?

Pter wrote: »
    This is a great post. Great. Fantastic. You do the best posts. Its true.

You delivered an alphas head when it was 1v1 between the two of ye and one of ye had to go. Im not putting a wolf deal beyond reason.

What i have done is protect my role and the village. What do you want me doing, coming out as soon as digi died? Giving the wolves advanced notice?

Ill prove myself in the next day cycle.

Special power where he can prove himself once the wovles reach parity with the village :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Special power where he can prove himself once the wovles reach parity with the village :pac:

Id love to tell you. I really would. But it will be great craic when i do, so just hang in there bbz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Oh well with that quip im convinced. Vote logged for Pter.

don't throw your toys out of the pram now. give us some lordy style entertainment.

out lordy lordy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

I doubt all of you! Pter's mask has slipped. do you want to go down with him?

Just wanted to see your response, you seemed to be up for offing an NRV as a safe vote above. Seems a bit dodgy with Uriel favourite for the chop. You only said yesterday Uriel was next, you doubted his credibility and when challenged by two different posters you then think it's safer to take an NRV. Uriel has either played you or your working together.

Honestly if I get lynched I've put my info out there. Ive got no heat all game and could have kept walking. I outed myself foolishly mainly because I misread Pters comment this morning and thought he was claiming Daryl.

I would have left Uriel die under the weight of the previous nights accusations otherwise. The vast majority of people mentioned last night that they were voting Lord then Uriel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Now you've slipped ye little bollix. Told you not to lie to me with stuff that can be proven.

Sorry, wheres the slip?

you agree who is an NRV?

In oriels story, their is one team rick member still alive that can say, who he says he is.

vs

pter n duff
    their proof has to wait until tomorrow,
    here is how that can make a difference actually.
    if they are the pair of walkers not lynching one this turn will ensure there teams survival for another 2 recruitments. if we lynch one of them, then they are only assured on more recruit.

Sorry, wheres the slip?

There is no slip, Skeith is panicking cos now he has to deflect from his pal Uriel.

you know the person he wanted to hang yesterday but now thinks he's not a bad chap

duffman13 wrote: »
    Just wanted to see your response, you seemed to be up for offing an NRV as a safe vote above. Seems a bit dodgy with Uriel favourite for the chop. You only said yesterday Uriel was next, you doubted his credibility and when challenged by two different posters you then think it's safer to take an NRV. Uriel has either played you or your working together.

Honestly if I get lynched I've put my info out there. Ive got no heat all game and could have kept walking. I outed myself foolishly mainly because I misread Pters comment this morning and thought he was claiming Daryl.

I would have left Uriel die under the weight of the previous nights accusations otherwise. The vast majority of people mentioned last night that they were voting Lord then Uriel

how many people are on my bloody team by at this stage?

mj said i was team bj.
    maha said i was team pter.
    tb? has me on team vale
    duffman says i am team uriel.

come on, there was loads of them. not bothering to go back and find them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

seriously can't believe anyone other than wolves or walkers are going to vote for Pter over me.

It's entirely clear that Pter has done nothing to help the village cause, he's obfuscated on everything and he can't answer basic questions. But I guess he has some super duper great power that no one can ever know about, so that's cool.

• Advertisement

Sorry, wheres the slip?

sorry, should have bolded it for you

i asked:
    why did digi call them white walkers?

Pter says
    Re white walkers sk, uri threw that phrase into the mix and I called him on it for being a distraction....or what's the word he used for me? Obfustication?

I show where digi introduced the phrase white walkers into the thread to describe the death of Mick.

does he not expect us to go back and fact check.

Uriel. wrote: »
    seriously can't believe anyone other than wolves or walkers are going to vote for Pter over me.

It's entirely clear that Pter has done nothing to help the village cause, he's obfuscated on everything and he can't answer basic questions. But I guess he has some super duper great power that no one can ever know about, so that's cool.

Wait what?

Only wolves and walkers are on your side?

There is no slip, Skeith is panicking cos now he has to deflect from his pal Uriel.

you know the person he wanted to hang yesterday but now thinks he's not a bad chap

haha, what you call panicking is me getting to live. lol.

Goodman SK, thanks for finding that. I made that exact point this morning.

How can anyone not see that Pter is lying? He is a wolf through and through.

Stung Pter man, for about the 200th time in this game.

All I see is.....

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Do us a favour and at least enteratin us like Lord did.

Lord, now he knew how to go out in style.

I'm not basing it on that, I'm basing it on the fact that I have thought you were a wolf all game, and with the fact that I said yesterday I was up for hanging lordy first then you.

Wolves serve sh!t up for the village all the time to give themselves cred so don't point to that as your saving grace.

I won't be swayed by you or Pter. My mind is made up and my vote is cast

Which way did you vote TB?

All I see is.....

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!

jeez u are a **** villager if you are a villager. dead weight.

I am going to point out one final flaw in all of your thinking on this.

Duffman and Pter are basically confirming each other as TB, I think, said.

We know Duffman copy and pasted backroom material to at least prove he is in a backroom. He claims it's the village backroom. I believe, actually, I know, he's evil, and is probably the Alpha to Pter's wolf.

leaving aside breaking the spirit of every game we've had here over the last while by posting such stuff:

the question I have is this - why did he copy and paste the shared communications room?
    Why did he not copy and paste from his so called "goodie room" that would have confirmed him as good wouldn't it.
    Copying from the shared comms room only tells us that he has a backroom.

Why would he do that - if he posted his "goodie room" he could have confirmed everything he says.

he didn't and why not? strategy! rule breaking strategy. but strategy none the less. He gains significant credit but does so by blinding you with misdirection.

I am telling you he is the alpha. It's the only thing that makes sense. Pter is his wolf and they've pulled this together to get duffman through to the end of the game because he needs to seer checks.

A fantastic play and probably deserves to win the game for the wolves. But there needs to be serious discussion about this after the game.

All I see is.....

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!

no. I am not a wolf so fack off.

how many people are on my bloody team by at this stage?

mj said i was team bj.
    maha said i was team pter.
    tb? has me on team vale
    duffman says i am team uriel.

come on, there was loads of them. not bothering to go back and find them.

I think your on team Negan for now if Im honest, Im not sure why your so hard on Pter yet.

Let Pter fail later, he is claiming he can prove things, we already have Uriel, we can afford to wait for Pter to fall on his ass or prove good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I am going to point out one final flaw in all of your thinking on this.

We know Duffman copy and pasted backroom material to at least prove he is in a backroom. He claims it's the village backroom. I believe, actually, I know, he's evil, and is probably the Alpha to Pter's wolf.

leaving aside breaking the spirit of every game we've had here over the last while by posting such stuff:

the question I have is this - why did he copy and paste the shared communications room?
    Why did he not copy and paste from his so called "goodie room" that would have confirmed him as good wouldn't it.
    Copying from the shared comms room only tells us that he has a backroom.

Why would he do that - if he posted his "goodie room" he could have confirmed everything he says.

he didn't and why not? strategy! rule breaking strategy. but strategy none the less. He gains significant credit but does so by blinding you with misdirection.

I am telling you he is the alpha. It's the only thing that makes sense. Pter is his wolf and they've pulled this together to get duffman through to the end of the game because he needs to seer checks.

A fantastic play and probably deserves to win the game for the wolves. But there needs to be serious discussion about this after the game.

It behooves you as an experienced player not to drag the game into disrepute just to save your own skin. Duffer and I confirmed copy pasting wasnt against the rules. NO RULE BREAKING HAS HAPPENED.

Now i have since been told not to do so again and you are all free to confirm with the mods if copy pasting is now allowed, but we didnt break the game, we didnt break the rules and how dare you level that at us to save yourself.

• Advertisement

no. I am not a wolf so fack off.

I know your the Walker Recruit. Duh.......

Entertain me, go down in a Blaze of fireworks

jeez u are a **** villager if you are a villager. dead weight.

Explain teh Pter slip for me and stop focusing on me talking with a walker, come on....

It behooves you as an experienced player not to drag the game into disrepute just to save your own skin. Duffer and I confirmed copy pasting wasnt against the rules. NO RULE BREAKING HAS HAPPENED.

Now i have since been told not to do so again and you are all free to confirm with the mods if copy pasting is now allowed, but we didnt break the game, we didnt break the rules and how dare you level that at us to save yourself.

nice of you to miss the main point though of course.

I said spirit of the rules in any event. that part is not worth discussing until after the game.
    deal with the main point, but you won't because it's another pin in your bubble.

I know your the Walker Recruit. Duh.......

Entertain me, go down in a Blaze of fireworks

again I am not - are you Penny walker talker original?

Which way did you vote TB?

Uriel

Molly not TB

Uriel

poor choice.

Molly not TB

someone. lol. I can't keep up

poor choice.

well obviously you would say that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

In oriels story, their is one team rick member still alive that can say, who he says he is.

vs

pter n duff
    their proof has to wait until tomorrow,
    here is how that can make a difference actually.
    if they are the pair of walkers not lynching one this turn will ensure there teams survival for another 2 recruitments. if we lynch one of them, then they are only assured on more recruit.

There is no Pter and Duff. I've already said I'm not saying Pter is good. Fence sitting yes but what I will confirm is he has some power as either a priest or wolf priest. In not putting myself out for him, I'm outing myself out by saying Uriel is 100% a wolf/walker.

If there is a second team rick member alive then I'm going mad but there is no one to back up his claim.

Advertisement