Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

well obviously you would say that!

true. well can I ask you to lynch duffman next. He's the other alpha. you need him gone.

duffman13 wrote: »
    There is no Pter and Duff. I've already said I'm not saying Pter is good. Fence sitting yes but what I will confirm is he has some power as either a priest or wolf priest. In not putting myself out for him, I'm outing myself out by saying Uriel is 100% a wolf/walker.

If there is a second team rick member alive then I'm going mad but there is no one to back up his claim.

you're an alpha and you have been stung for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Explain teh Pter slip for me and stop focusing on me talking with a walker, come on....

i asked pter to explain why digi, who was in a room with him would use the term white walker for describing the walker, if the br post says penny the origional walker.

pter then says that digi never did and it was uriel who introduced that phrase do obfucicate and distract

i went back and pulled up the announcent digi made to say the mick was the white walker the sneaky bollix.

its either all in my post or the thread of conversation i was having with pter.

do i have to make another big long post to show you how it happen.

how do you even get by read this thread. it must be so hard for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

If nothing else, this should be vastly entertaining for the spectators and Dead Room.
    I'm still torn. But at the moment my vote is in for Uriel. Sorry buddy.

I'm thinking though that even if another person does come out to verify you it could possibly be your fellow walker. So I'm not sure I would believe it even then. The only thing giving me pause is that you knew Lord was evil. You were 100% sure on it and staked your survival on it. You either have balls of steel or you weren't lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Uriel. wrote: »
    true. well can I ask you to lynch duffman next. He's the other alpha. you need him gone.

How do you know this exactly?

• Advertisement

How do you know this exactly?

it's very convenient that he copy and pasted material from the shared communications backroom and not from his own room. Brilliant misdirection.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    If nothing else, this should be vastly entertaining for the spectators and Dead Room.

I'm thinking though that even if another person does come out to verify you it could possibly be your fellow walker. So I'm not sure I would believe it even then. The only thing giving me pause is that you knew Lord was evil. You were 100% sure on it and staked your survival on it. You either have balls of steel or you weren't lying.

lynch duffman and pter next then.

it's all there

it's very convenient that he copy and pasted material from the shared communications backroom and not from his own room. Brilliant misdirection.

Ok you"know" hes a wolf right, but how do you know hes an alpha?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I'd love to help you out bbz but I'll probably vote for valewolf next.

Wait! why duffman and not your nemesis Pter.

let me clear this in my mind, you would rather, I assume, that I voted Pter now instead of you, (I won't) but you don't want me to lynch him next, he suddenly jumps down the list below duffman?

it's all there

But according to you Im the walker, Im not a priority?

Your'e forgetting your own house lies, and its crumbling down around you

• Advertisement

it's all there

I actually will probably push for that tomorrow. Even if I do believe that Pter is the app priest, I still think he's a wolf and that Digi chose poorly.

BTW isn't obfuscate such a great word? We should all use it more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

you're an alpha and you have been stung for it.

if your partner in team rick does not come out pre 3:45pm, i'm voting for you.
    they have no reason not come out to save you.

i say 3:45 just in case it gets hot in here again.

changing vote to uriel.

why would I be lying. We nailed an alpha and put the bait out for one of his team to defend him. That's exactly what happened there. I can't believe you can't see that. It's all there on the thread. All of my reasoning etc. etc. it's clear and I've answered it time and time again including the multitude of Qs that kept coming at me on the same thing. I left nothing behind.

Can't do any more for yous

I missphrased, when was the tipping point?

It's just you literally haven't mentioned his name previously in the game, like at all from what I can see and he's been bsing from the start

Vale where did you go?

why would I be lying. We nailed an alpha and put the bait out for one of his team to defend him. That's exactly what happened there. I can't believe you can't see that. It's all there on the thread. All of my reasoning etc. etc. it's clear and I've answered it time and time again including the multitude of Qs that kept coming at me on the same thing. I left nothing behind.

Can't do any more for yous

If you are team Negan then it is in your team's interests to serve up the remaining 2 team governer members to the village for lynching.
    I can't believe you can't see that.

sKeith wrote: »

changing vote to uriel.

yes, good do that, you have to make the ruse look convincing!

Hypothosis: if pter is a wolf but Uriel and duffman aren't.

Wouldn't it be a right laugh if pter says that uriel was actually Daryl (or whoever) after he dies? It would push the village to lynch duffman next and his team could then pick off another villager during the next night.

guys, stick a note in the backroom for Vale to come out and talk to me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hypothosis: if pter is a wolf but Uriel and duffman aren't.

Wouldn't it be a right laugh if pter says that uriel was actually Daryl (or whoever) after he dies? It would push the village to lynch duffman next and his team could then pick off another villager during the next night.

Interesting hypothesis, but no evidence on it. If i do that after he dies, kill me.

I'd love to help you out bbz but I'll probably vote for valewolf next.

Wait! why duffman and not your nemesis Pter.

let me clear this in my mind, you would rather, I assume, that I voted Pter now instead of you, (I won't) but you don't want me to lynch him next, he suddenly jumps down the list below duffman?

Duffman is the alpha. kill him first, seer checks pter, confirms it, wolf team gone. you waste a night killing pter first because seer needs two goes at duff etc

• Advertisement

If you are team Negan then it is in your team's interests to serve up the remaining 2 team governer members to the village for lynching.
    I can't believe you can't see that.

What?

How many munches this morning?

i asked pter to explain why digi, who was in a room with him would use the term white walker for describing the walker, if the br post says penny the origional walker.

pter then says that digi never did and it was uriel who introduced that phrase do obfucicate and distract

i went back and pulled up the announcent digi made to say the mick was the white walker the sneaky bollix.

its either all in my post or the thread of conversation i was having with pter.

do i have to make another big long post to show you how it happen.

how do you even get by read this thread. it must be so hard for you.

Oh lets not get personal sKeith, its not nice.

I see what your refering to now. But man are you sensitive. Relax kiddo

Your very wound up, why is that?

oooh oooh I know!

changing vote to uriel.

Flip flopping?

Oh lets not get personal sKeith, its not nice.

I see what your refering to now. But man are you sensitive. Relax kiddo

My ode to Starman

icing-a-cake2.jpg

What?

How many munches this morning?

Ok let me try that again.
    Assume for a moment that you are Negen. You want to use the village to get rid of the other wolf team so that you're team don't have to waste munches on them.
    You work out (from your backroom communication thing) that Lord is the Governor. You agree to sacrifice yourself to catch him and see if you can use me as bait to catch his teammate.
    You put your plan into action on the thread, get the village to lynch both lord and mahama and boom. Team Governer is dead and you're sitting pretty with a full team.

Tell me that's not a plausible theory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Seer, if you havent done so, please check me when you can. Whether the result is good or bad or walker (it will be good) that will be useful on the morrow.

Ok let me try that again.
    Assume for a moment that you are Negen. You want to use the village to get rid of the other wolf team so that you're team don't have to waste munches on them.
    You work out (from your backroom communication thing) that Lord is the Governor. You agree to sacrifice yourself to catch him and see if you can use me as bait to catch his teammate.
    You put your plan into action on the thread, get the village to lynch both lord and mahama and boom. Team Governer is dead and you're sitting pretty with a full team.

Tell me that's not a plausible theory.

how many munches this morning?

My ode to Starman

icing-a-cake2.jpg

I dont get it

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    Seer, if you havent done so, please check me when you can. Whether the result is good or bad or walker (it will be good) that will be useful on the morrow.

Pter bad
    duffman bad
    fd good
    tb good
    molly good
    thats all i know.

Advertisement