Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Uriel. wrote: »
    how many munches this morning?

Ok I'll go along. One. Why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ok let me try that again.
    Assume for a moment that you are Negen. You want to use the village to get rid of the other wolf team so that you're team don't have to waste munches on them.
    You work out (from your backroom communication thing) that Lord is the Governor. You agree to sacrifice yourself to catch him and see if you can use me as bait to catch his teammate.
    You put your plan into action on the thread, get the village to lynch both lord and mahama and boom. Team Governer is dead and you're sitting pretty with a full team.

Tell me that's not a plausible theory.

Just a couple of notes on this.

Negan killed Tigger, who was on the gov team. Gov team go 'wtf man, thats not cool', so negan team lay off lest govs retaliate. But Mahama gets killed in a short time and Negan team see's their opportunity to kill off the gov team.

Ok let me try that again.
    Assume for a moment that you are Negen. You want to use the village to get rid of the other wolf team so that you're YOUR team don't have to waste munches on them.
    You work out (from your backroom communication thing) that Lord is the Governor. You agree to sacrifice yourself to catch him and see if you can use me as bait to catch his teammate.
    You put your plan into action on the thread, get the village to lynch both lord and mahama and boom. Team Governer is dead and you're sitting pretty with a full team.

Tell me that's not a plausible theory.

OMG I'm so ashamed of myself. Also I nearly edited this post rather than quoting it. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Pter bad
    duffman bad
    fd good
    tb good
    molly good
    thats all i know.

Endulge me, why is Molly good now after being 90 percent bad?

Why is TB good?

The words of a paniced walker ladies and gents.

Pter bad
    duffman bad
    fd good
    tb good
    molly good
    thats all i know.

Its a good idea in case it goes against me.

Duffer good (not confirmed, but i reckon; i do share surprise that Daryl had access to the group chat, but its not beyond the realms)
    FD most certainly not good - could be the alpha hanging back.
    TB good i reckon, could be a walker
    Molly good i reckon
    Barney - possible walker
    Stu - possible walker
    Sk - wolfy mcwolface

• Advertisement

I am going to point out one final flaw in all of your thinking on this.

Duffman and Pter are basically confirming each other as TB, I think, said.

We know Duffman copy and pasted backroom material to at least prove he is in a backroom. He claims it's the village backroom. I believe, actually, I know, he's evil, and is probably the Alpha to Pter's wolf.

leaving aside breaking the spirit of every game we've had here over the last while by posting such stuff:

the question I have is this - why did he copy and paste the shared communications room?
    Why did he not copy and paste from his so called "goodie room" that would have confirmed him as good wouldn't it.
    Copying from the shared comms room only tells us that he has a backroom.

Why would he do that - if he posted his "goodie room" he could have confirmed everything he says.

he didn't and why not? strategy! rule breaking strategy. but strategy none the less. He gains significant credit but does so by blinding you with misdirection.

I am telling you he is the alpha. It's the only thing that makes sense. Pter is his wolf and they've pulled this together to get duffman through to the end of the game because he needs to seer checks.

A fantastic play and probably deserves to win the game for the wolves. But there needs to be serious discussion about this after the game.

Not sure if this has been answered but I specifically asked about the existence of the shared room and how it could be proved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Pter bad
    duffman bad
    fd good
    tb good
    molly good
    thats all i know.

right then explain this in conjunction with the other claim?

like if you're genuine you've set this up so we can't believe you. if you were genuine why would you do this.

Take me through from the start, explain your peeks and the nights and were this 1194 bs factors in and how you knew this shizz about Lordy?

I just can't believe you, 20 mins to lynch is not the time to drop this, and
    IT'S THE 2ND TIME THIS GAME YOU'VE DROPPED A LAST MINUTE LYNCH BOMB

you wouldn't believe you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Oh lets not get personal sKeith, its not nice.

I see what your refering to now. But man are you sensitive. Relax kiddo

Your very wound up, why is that?

sorry. having tough week on patrol. probably doing to many things at the same time and burning candle at both ends for too many nights in a row.

i'm not usaully like this.

Pter wrote: »
    Its a good idea in case it goes against me.

Duffer good (not confirmed, but i reckon; i do share surprise that Daryl had access to the group chat, but its not beyond the realms)
    FD most certainly not good - could be the alpha hanging back.
    TB good i reckon, could be a walker
    Molly good i reckon
    Barney - possible walker
    Stu - possible walker
    Sk - wolfy mcwolface

Can you help me on your reasoning now on Flush?

sKeith wrote: »
    sorry. having tough week on patrol. probably doing to many things at the same time and burning candle at both ends for too many nights in a row.

Take care of yourself SK, its just a game after all!

You were fair sound when we had a pint, so would be good if you could survive in RL long enough to make the next beers!

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »

Maybe I believe you

Maybe I believe youre a frustrated wolf whos having trouble busing Pter.

Next beers are in Belfast btw. Just FYI

Can you help me on your reasoning now on Flush?

Sure. Disappeared when Uri came under heat, has been playing a much different game to usual. Allowed Sk to do the defending. Has been hiding most of the game anyway, only to contribute the bare min in terms of helping the village. Played a very good helper, without actually putting anything offensive or debatable out there.

Also if she were on team negan, she would have approved the tigger kill :D

Next beers are in Belfast btw. Just FYI

Orly?

IT'S THE 2ND TIME THIS GAME YOU'VE DROPPED A LAST MINUTE LYNCH BOMB

you wouldn't believe you!

I adore your posts

Orly?

Make it happen. I ain't ever getting down to Dublin mid week.

You know what P* i can do better than that. Let me go quote some stuff and put a proper case together.

Off topic - started up the beers thread again if you wanna discuss!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Uriel is a walker, Pter I don't believe and I'm not sure where I stand on Duffman. I'm desperately reading back but doubt I'll get done by lynch time at this rate. Hopefully I can lay out my reasoning more clearly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Orly?

Negative. We're having Wesht beers next.

• Advertisement

I wanna hear more from Grumpy.

They took over from Amandadon.

Amandadon was very quiet, not contributing much,

Grumpy hasnt posted enough to get a read on him.

Im seeing a pattern. Get involved Grumps

last one was a weekend

last one was a weekend

I was mid-study for an exam and couldn't make it. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Uriel:
    Nobody came forward on your behalf. vote not changing now.

Sorry Uriel. I hope we're right and you don't hate us all after this.

Morning folks, thought I said NOT to have 5646156 posts for me to read! Only just caught up now.
    Interesting night. Enjoyed Lordy's posts once he admitted he was bad, the man did good! Looking forward to the new season now!

Looking forward to 9.59.59 to see what happens. I may be afk at that precise point but can't wait to see what is said.

Looking at Vlad and TB still.

One of her latest posts. Excusing not reading the thread, going with accusing me on Uri's say so alongside a completely off the wall TB call (which she never really explained properly)
    I am team village M8, just trying to stay alive!

I am actually shocked he was on one of the evil teams. BUT my point still stands, he always still points out baddies and good roles too (unfortunately) Just funny looking now to see he was a baddie,asking to be protected and prob peed he died!

Not at all! I explained my reasoning above.

Oh and well played Mick, although I said earlier I wasn't sure about the role as I couldn't imagine the mods changing the actual story as we know how the virus works.

As for Urine, I think he is our only hope!

Voting for Lordy now and locked in.

Going with Uri. I cant really add more analysis about this post because look how much fluff is in it! This is what her post history looks like. Treading water, staying non-offensive, going with the flow. Wolf behaviour.
    Barney, would you like my phonenumber? you REALLY have the utter hotz for me lad. Apart from being AFK there is nothing weird this game. Was no one else sympathetic Tiggs got done in right away?? we is a good player have around when he hitting wolves)

So we had all this and we went for Mahama? why was Lordy not taken out? he is top of my FFA today along with Digi.

IS TB playing? very very very quiet if she is...

I know you are dead, but how was I picked out? getting on minutes before lynch with the threat of Lucille on my head if I didn't get a vote in! Obv choice you were I am afraid. It would have been Lordy looking back now I have read up.

Need to add Grumpy and Digi into your list there PJ.

Anyway, what a day you had. Hard to catch up on and feel for Grumps having to go through all that. But TBH apart from who died we are all pretty much in the dark so I don't think there is too much lost with a speed read.

Micks role claim a bit weird. Yes my conflicting knowledge on the game is causing this too. But it could be there. There is no cure for the disease and how can you turn a corpse back to a human! anyway that is all just show stuff. Just not sure if it is an elaborate story by Mick or genuine. As always, time will tell!

More fluff (except for the tiggs call out - hadnt spotted that before - thats hilarious since her team killed tiggs off).
    No! Just wished he was in it :)

Anyway, other than your goodself. Just looking at my FFA

#FFA

Lord TSC - need I explain
    TB - This one is flying way under the radar, and is clever enough to pull this off
    Barney92 - His hardon for me reminds me of a wolf with a stick in its mouth, not letting go!

Bandwagoning. calling out TB, even though TB had contributed hugely compared to flushy! the cheek!

Damn I was trying to read all the posts since last night so fast in the hope of finishing before the munch. Silly me, forgot I have another hour here :o

Woops, oh well then, we might as well gloss over you again and not worry about you flushy. Doh!

ah it'll be funny if we're not!

I owe him one anyway!

Also, P*, id like to point out how well she is flying under the radar.

She has the second lowest post count of still active players (excl grumpy). Wilfully low post count. Only stu has a lower one, and I think its more reasonable from a newer player. To be clear, she NOW has the same number of posts that digi racked up in 1 full day in the game.

Are we sure lynch is at 4? It looks like a lot of people are missing

• Advertisement

There hasn't been any reminders

Advertisement