Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

Jayop wrote: »
    END OF DAY 5, START OF NIGHT 5

Once again, the village had faced trials and tribulations, and not had many answers to their questions.

Action was again required, and this time it was xxxxxx who was found guilty.

One of the villagers found an old Katana lying around and cleaved Uriel's head off in one stroke. They placed the head on the tip of the blade and and left it to rot in the centre of the village.

Uriel. has been lynched

Lynch 5

Uriel. - 10 - Pter, Destroyer, Triceratops, duffman, PatrickSTARR, Barney, Mollyb, sKeith, Ectoplasm, MrsFD
    Pter - 1 - Uriel.
    partyjungle - 1 - partyjungle
    No Vote - 3 - Grumpy, Stu Redman, The Valeyard

The night phase will last until 5pm. After that we will return to the normal 9pm lynch and we'll give the times for the day tomorrow after that. I'll excuse missing this vote because of the time, but anyone missing the one tonight will be modkilled if they already missed one.

wtf? I did not vote for myself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Pter wrote: »
    Digi did.

For me, it was a choice of let Uri run the thread and he gets killed and we dont smoke anyone out (i kinda think we have tbh), or come out, play my little bg game and go from there.

See above post for Uri.

Seems very risky though, but fair play if you're telling the truth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Barney92 wrote: »
    Seems very risky though, but fair play if you're telling the truth.

if they're not, they deserve to win

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Yeah it kind of ruins my theory a bit too which makes me angry cos I spent all morning doing maths on it!

P* will be happy as larry though because he called it a while back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

sKeith wrote: »
    partyjungle - 1 - partyjungle
    lol

It could be a task.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Twas risky - i mean Uri used the fact the BG was dead several times to try and put me down today. Thankfully it didnt gain traction.

Triple check that. I voted for Uriel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

And I definitely voted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Barney92 wrote: »
    P* will be happy as larry though because he called it a while back.

Maths Barney! Maths! I hate Maths!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Where the **** is everyone else?

Keith
    MrsF
    Pter
    TB
    Ecto
    Grumpy
    Barney
    Stu
    Uriel
    Destroyer
    PJ
    Vale
    P*
    Duffman
    Molly

I would say we haven't heard from 5 or more there about this whole situation. We really need all players to be here giving opinions. (at least pop in over your lunchtime folks!)

He folks ran in the door at 4.55 and got online for 4.58! I managed to get my vote in for Uri despite not seeing anything from about 11.30 today (not sure if my time or yours)

I see the comments about where am I. I am just really busy and with all the drop outs and mod kills I didn't want to say was struggling. I am really sorry for not posting much and if the guys want to modkill me that's fine. I *should* be a bit better tomorrow as I got most sorted today.

Anyway, WW. Yes I have flew under the radar, no I am not on any wolf team. I am just a busy NRV. I would say take me out tonight to prove it but that is a waste of a NRV.

I see Pter is saying Uri was the NRV turned walker. I am still not 100% sure on him. I would say if he had been the app priest, which I believe could also be the walker. I would have turned him before Uri as he was too volatile and chances are he was going to get lynched. Uri could be any baddy, I do think he is one. But I am not sure on Pter.

It could be all innocent and he is just the straight up app seer but I see he said he used to be the BG, I thought we had been told he died already?

Anyway, footie on tonight so I can get on this without feeling guilty ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

HAHAHAHAHAHA well played Uriel. He was an NRV.

Who was later converted into a walker.

Ok. Now I believe you. I knew Uriel was a walker it was the only way he could possibly know that Lord was an Alpha.

ok so according to my plan, i could be gonezo in 35 mins or so.

Flushy
    Sk

Those are the two id move onto.

After that, be wary of duffman. My head is fried, but just because he confirmed me doesnt mean he isnt Uri's stooge or something.

Also Barney (who i reckon Uri would have picked) alongside Stu (who is a big ?) for me anyway, as well as Grumpy (same reason).

I look forward to seeing which gambit the wolves go for. If im around after munch, the question becomes what the villages next move is. Kill me or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ok I would like to discuss the Duffman allegations then.
    Pter - do you believe that Duffman is the last remaining team rick member?
    Duffman - do you believe pter's claims of some ass kicking cigar chompin Bodyguard Preacher?
    r960-86d59093b257b555b7fb9302a6beaaa1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

That's really weird. I know i voted. I was sitting on the toilet seat at the time.

Ive no idea what happened so

Dunno but it's def not there. Triple checked.

Don't worry, it's the only one missed by you so we'll not get excited. Wasn't exactly a game changer.

what was Uriel?
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Ok. Now I believe you. I knew Uriel was a walker it was the only way he could possibly know that Lord was an Alpha.

How could you know that for sure? There were no failed conversions that we know of.

Duffman - do you believe pter's claims of some ass kicking cigar chompin Bodyguard Preacher?

See my post above. I think Duffman should be kept around and killed off when we have absolutely no other options. He could well be the other walker, however. He did start to pipe up after the conversion earlier.

Oh! Ignore that top quote. Dunno where that came from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

ok so according to my plan, i could be gonezo in 35 mins or so.

Flushy
    Sk

Those are the two id move onto.

After that, be wary of duffman. My head is fried, but just because he confirmed me doesnt mean he isnt Uri's stooge or something.

Also Barney (who i reckon Uri would have picked) alongside Stu (who is a big ?) for me anyway, as well as Grumpy (same reason).

I look forward to seeing which gambit the wolves go for. If im around after munch, the question becomes what the villages next move is. Kill me or not.

Why would you be gone in 35 mins?

Munch is at 5 isnt it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

We want to win this game guys, I am 100% not team evil. I am just team village.

I don't mind dying though, I am sure the back room bantz is great anyway.

• Advertisement

Vale, i spent a disproportionate amount of time on that Abraham priest picture. I hope you like it. It was primarily for you bbz.

Also well played Uriel. Balls of Steel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Triple check that. I voted for Uriel

429166.png

I never want to be opposing Uri again. Hope there are no hard feelings.

Jayop wrote: »
    429166.png

Holy crap Jayop just gave us a bonus confirmation that PJ is an eejit.

Sweet.

Queue PJ

'OHHHHHH THAT LYNCH FORM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

How could you know that for sure? There were no failed conversions that we know of.

I posted a long explanation for this yesterday. Basically wolfies both got an extra kill, it made sense walkers could get an extra conversion. The only possible way Uriel could know for certain that Lord was an alpha was if the walker (s) attempted a conversion. His story about Team Grimes having the power to detect alphas was clearly nonsense...having a group of goodies who can confer is a pretty significant power, making them more powerful still by giving them extra alpha detection powers, overpowers them and also means the team leaders immunity to detection is pointless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

r960-86d59093b257b555b7fb9302a6beaaa1.jpg

It's almost so unbelievable it's believable. I don't know to be honest, there's too much movement at the moment for me to be sure either way

If i die guys, i have really enjoyed the game and fair play to the mods.......i literally have not done 1 jot of work today.

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I posted a long explanation for this yesterday. Basically wolfies both got an extra kill, it made sense walkers could get an extra conversion. The only possible way Uriel could know for certain that Lord was an alpha was if the walker (s) attempted a conversion. His story about Team Grimes having the power to detect alphas was clearly nonsense...having a group of goodies who can confer is a pretty significant power, making them more powerful still by giving them extra alpha detection powers, overpowers them and also means the team leaders immunity to detection is pointless.

The mods would've posted something about a failed conversion though. It's only fair.
    Although that does kinda make sense. I dunno how else he could've known that Lord was a wolf. If he was taking a stab in the dark it just increases the size of his balls coz that could've blown up majestically in his face.

Advertisement