Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

Jayop wrote: »
    429166.png

Lies......... slander...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Duffman, its a Fetac apprentice cert in that picture. They dont just hand those out like.

Dunno how I ****ed that up. I can only imagine I did it so quickly because I was so certain in my mind of Uriel.... Seer peeked me and it came back 100% confirmed eejit

Pter announce who you are protecting at 16:59

Actually never mind... 200% confirmed eejit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

BTW that's the only screen shot allowed in the game!!

Hang on a minute Jayop. That image is photoshopped. I know from the pixels and from being in a good few shops in my day.

429168.JPG

BTW that's the only screen shot allowed in the game!!

Whoops sorry

Pter wrote: »
    Hang on a minute Jayop. That image is photoshopped. I know from the pixels and from being in a good few shops in my day.

429168.JPG

I trust this guy. Have you seen his official Apprentice Priest documentation?

lol well played Pter, well played

• Advertisement

Sneaky edit by me.

yellow-card-referee_160zctwmkfww013bdwtvq8ufx1.jpg?t=-552576756&w=620&h=430

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    The mods would've posted something about a failed conversion though. It's only fair.
    Although that does kinda make sense. I dunno how else he could've known that Lord was a wolf. If he was taking a stab in the dark it just increases the size of his balls coz that could've blown up majestically in his face.

I reckon the mods decided not to post about a failed conversion for exactly the reason that played out. Walkers wouldn't have been able to use the information they gained from a failed conversion if it had been announced which would put them at a disadvantage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

ok despite my theory being blown, I still like skeith as a baddie.

My workings showed that despite being the 2nd highest poster in the game, skeith only mentions Uriel in 3% of his posts. I think a bad guy doesn't want to get another badguys stink on him and will stay away from the controversy.

I previously mentioned that Vale never mentioned Uriel at all until I started pressing him earlier, again I think it could be evil avoiding controversy.

I didn't post the whole list as the people I think are roled posted significantly above average about Uriel, the average being 10-18% of total posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Is the poop deck reslly what i think it is?

Promote that man.

(im a sucker for a Simpsons quote!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Dunno but it's def not there. Triple checked.

Don't worry, it's the only one missed by you so we'll not get excited. Wasn't exactly a game changer.

Awwww :( im not important

<3 Valeyard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

<3 Valeyard

I wanna hug

And two bullets

I wanna hug

And two bullets

Who would you shoot right now if you had said bullets? Not the mods. Not yourself. One bullet per candidate :D

Lads i vote SK to die. Wont count if i die, but there it is. Sorry buddy, but you been acting all nasty.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I posted a long explanation for this yesterday. Basically wolfies both got an extra kill, it made sense walkers could get an extra conversion. The only possible way Uriel could know for certain that Lord was an alpha was if the walker (s) attempted a conversion. His story about Team Grimes having the power to detect alphas was clearly nonsense...having a group of goodies who can confer is a pretty significant power, making them more powerful still by giving them extra alpha detection powers, overpowers them and also means the team leaders immunity to detection is pointless.

This makes sense. WAlkers got an extra "kill" but it failed so we didn't hear about it? Its pleasurable

• Advertisement

*plausible

and pleasurable

Molly isnt cleared either by the way! dont forget that. She seems good, but i forget what the basis of this was - it could have been uri and, well......yano.

I do hope you are good Molly.

I need a minute or 5 after Pters reveal. (His most recent)

If Pter is the real deal, he should protect himself.

Pter before you get munched, why did you have to wait till after the lynch to announce that? What power have you lost? Or was that nonsense?

"But how to skip a night and ensure I wasn’t munched. Well the gov being dead certainly helped. But in addition to that, I needed Uri so entrenched in his lie that he couldn’t afford to attack me, lest it look like the wolves were on his side. I played chicken with him essentially. I fought and fought and fought with him so that if the wolves attacked me, then I couldn’t be the wolf Uri accused me of being. I revealed a couple of minutes early to allow the wolves some doubt but for them to shrug off that doubt and go with whomever they were planning to all along. Ive seen Uri do it before anyway. Stay the course he used to say to me. Well fair play for staying the course Uri "

Is this your reasoning? To avoid the wolf munch?

*plausible

and pleasurable

the theory thats ribbed for your pleasure. And theirs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Molly isnt cleared either by the way! dont forget that. She seems good, but i forget what the basis of this was - it could have been uri and, well......yano.

I do hope you are good Molly.
    I promise you. On all thats holy. I am good. If i had been converted i wouldnt have been so noisy today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Also can all other rolled players PLEASE stay in the closet until at least tomorrow. I just cant take any more role reveals today.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I promise you. On all thats holy. I am good. If i had been converted i wouldnt have been so noisy today.

We can still be besto's if you are lying, but at the same time........*looks forlornly into distance*

Technically after the munch IS tomorrow.

• Advertisement

HAHAHAHAHAHA well played Uriel. He was an NRV.

Who was later converted into a walker.

giphy.gif

Stick your cake gif Uriel!

Advertisement