Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Pter wrote: »
    This has been a good day (RL hours) for us. 2 walkers dead.

So now it becomes 3 wolves vs 9 villagers. Id venture to say people are semi happy i am confirmed? Duffman is semi confirmed, but i am essentially the only public roles we have left.

No seer peeks.......so its straight up who do we suss and who is trying to direct the conversation, apart from me......

So.. we only have team Negan left now and all on the same team? If so that sure is a solid result with just one kill per turn!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

This has been a good day (RL hours) for us. 2 walkers dead.

So now it becomes 3 wolves vs 9 villagers. Id venture to say people are semi happy i am confirmed? Duffman is semi confirmed, but i am essentially the only public roles we have left.

No seer peeks.......so its straight up who do we suss and who is trying to direct the conversation, apart from me......

Are we all out of walkers, you'll be confirmed at 9 if we are?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Amended FFA5
    So FFA time for me.

FFA5

1. Skeith - Lets look at his day 1, he looked like a wolf argueing with another wolf with Tiggs. Goes after Amannadaon with very flipsy reasoning compaired to others at the time. i would expect more from skeith if he was team village unless hes roled and hiding, but as days went on he hasnt really helped. Tried to jump on Pter earlier for really weak reasons and then flip flopped on Uriel. Very touchy for my liking. I smell wolf

2. Barney - Best bet in my eyes for a walker, though Molly is a close second.

2. Grumpy - Not enough talk from Grumps today or really since he joined. I feel a wolf is in the low posters and with Amanadon being quiet too (grumpy replaced her), I see a pattern of both purposfully lying low.

3. Partyjungle - At this stage its a gut feeling, nothing more. Could be a wolf playing a good game. Hard to tell who is on team negan with none dead yet.
    I guess PJ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

duffman13 wrote: »
    Are we all out of walkers, you'll be confirmed at 9 if we are?

There are NO more walkers out there.

As a placeholder, my vote is in for Sk.

My FFA is

SK - outlined before
    Flushy - outlined before
    Grumpy - an old classic in terms of low posters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

There are NO more walkers out there.

There better not be!

This will be interesting, the wolves will have to try get us to lynch a villager for them now!

Im playing football from 8.15 to 9.30, will try to check in, but will be intermittent. Im kinda useless now except for my vote, which is in. Ill check in at 8 to see if there is a voting swing.

Duffer is correct ill be confirmed at 9 if there is no conversion, so the wolves did us another solid. Protection landing is now no longer required for me to be confirmed as good.

Pete, if you're a wolf I'll buy you a pint!

Im not. Can i still have the pint? I think ive played well regardless. Lucky, but well!

Pter before you get munched, why did you have to wait till after the lynch to announce that? What power have you lost? Or was that nonsense?

"But how to skip a night and ensure I wasn’t munched. Well the gov being dead certainly helped. But in addition to that, I needed Uri so entrenched in his lie that he couldn’t afford to attack me, lest it look like the wolves were on his side. I played chicken with him essentially. I fought and fought and fought with him so that if the wolves attacked me, then I couldn’t be the wolf Uri accused me of being. I revealed a couple of minutes early to allow the wolves some doubt but for them to shrug off that doubt and go with whomever they were planning to all along. Ive seen Uri do it before anyway. Stay the course he used to say to me. Well fair play for staying the course Uri "

Is this your reasoning? To avoid the wolf munch?

Whenever you are ready pter

Why exactly did you wait till after Uriel was lynched to reveal?

• Advertisement

Jayop wrote: »
    END OF DAY 5, START OF NIGHT 5

Once again, the village had faced trials and tribulations, and not had many answers to their questions.

Action was again required, and this time it was xxxxxx who was found guilty.

One of the villagers found an old Katana lying around and cleaved Uriel's head off in one stroke. They placed the head on the tip of the blade and and left it to rot in the centre of the village.

Uriel. has been lynched

Lynch 5

Uriel. - 10 - Pter, Destroyer, Triceratops, duffman, PatrickSTARR, Barney, Mollyb, sKeith, Ectoplasm, MrsFD
    Pter - 1 - Uriel.
    partyjungle - 1 - partyjungle
    No Vote - 3 - Grumpy, Stu Redman, The Valeyard

The night phase will last until 5pm. After that we will return to the normal 9pm lynch and we'll give the times for the day tomorrow after that. I'll excuse missing this vote because of the time, but anyone missing the one tonight will be modkilled if they already missed one.

Destroyer, show your self.

Talk to the group!

PJ Why vote for yourself? Did I miss something?

He did it before hand no?

Im not. Can i still have the pint? I think ive played well regardless. Lucky, but well!

I doubt it!
    if you're a wolf your play has been better than good...majestic!

I didnt want the wolves voting with my plan in mind. Now they all went for Uri, so no help there, but i wanted to see who was arguing for and against what before the focus became my 2nd reveal (which i think is the one you are talking about).

He did it before hand no?

Well yes, but there was only a minute or two in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

ok despite my theory being blown, I still like skeith as a baddie.

My workings showed that despite being the 2nd highest poster in the game, skeith only mentions Uriel in 3% of his posts. I think a bad guy doesn't want to get another badguys stink on him and will stay away from the controversy.

I previously mentioned that Vale never mentioned Uriel at all until I started pressing him earlier, again I think it could be evil avoiding controversy.

I didn't post the whole list as the people I think are roled posted significantly above average about Uriel, the average being 10-18% of total posts.

uriel pissypants ariel oriel mr pissedinyourshinypants . have you searched all them terms?

And sorry I didn't want to answer that before now in case I gave something away about my protection plan. I spent time building the 2nd reveal and didn't want to give something away in a quick post that would undo that work.

Its worked out ok in terms of we still have that protect, and the wolves don't know if I can or cannot protect myself.

sKeith wrote: »
    uriel pissypants ariel oriel mr pissedinyourshinypants . have you searched all them terms?

granted i didn't search mr pissedinyourshinypants

I did search Urine too tho! and Uri

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

The Return of the Sexy Spreadsheets

TIMELINE

Player Role Action
    Tigger Andrea (Team Governor) Munched Sunday am by The Saviours
    Drumpot NRV Lynched Sunday PM
    Guffy NRV Munched Monday am by The Saviours
    tritium NRV Munched Monday am by Team Governor
    y0ssar1an22 Eugene Porter (Apprentice Seer) Lynched Monday PM
    Loughc Michonne (Walker Hunter) Munched Tuesday am by Team Governor
    crosstownk NRV Munched Tuesday am by The Saviours
    mahamageehad Merie Dixen (Team Governor) Lynched Tueday pm
    Kolido  Rick Grimes Extra Kill Wednesday am by The Saviours
    MicksJaguar Walker (Either was converted or converted another Monday Night) Munched Wednesday am by Team Governor
    Beakerjoe NRV Munched Wednesday am by The Saviours
    Digital Solitude Gabriel Stokes - Priest Extra Kill Wednesday am by Team Governor
    Lord TSC Governor (Team Governor) Lynched Wednesday pm
    Strawberry Milkshake Glenn Rhee (Team Rick) Munched Thursday am (part 1)
    Uriel NRV & 1st/2nd Walker Lynched Thursday pm (part 1)
    Barney92 Hershel Greene - Seer & 3rd Walker Munched Thursday am (part 2)

PLAYERS & ROLES REMAINING

PLAYERS LEFT ALIVE ROLES REMAINING
    1 Skeith The Good Guys
    2 Mrsflushdraw Daryl Dixon (Team Rick)
    3 Pter Apprentice Priest and Bodyguard
    4 Triceratops Ballet
    5 Ectoplasm The Bad Guys
    6 Grumpy Negan (Team Negan). Can resist seer checks and immune to one conversion attempt
    7 Stu Redman Gavin (Team Negan)
    8 Molly Dwight (Team Negan)
    9 Destroyer
    10 partyjungle 13 Left. 3 Evils
    11 The_Valeyard
    12 patrickSTARR
    13 duffman13

Destroyer, show your self.

Talk to the group!

PJ Why vote for yourself? Did I miss something?

Read from this post onwards

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104815106&postcount=4472

Jayop confirmed I'm retarded. Take is as you wish.

• Advertisement

I believe we have 3 wolves in this lot

sKeith
    Pter
    patrickSTARR
    Triceratops Ballet
    Mollyb60
    partyjungle
    Ectoplasm
    The_Valeyard
    duffman13
    MrsFlushdraw
    Stu Redman
    destroyer
    grumpylumpy

I'm only basing this on backroom experience but Negan hasn't posted there in a few days, either

A. It's a low poster from here who's not engaging

Or

B. It's a high poster who's intentionally not posting in the backroom

I've called sKeith from day 1 one but I'll go through the backroom and see what I can come with. Only problem most of the more relevant stuff is from the Gov and his take on things seem a bit flawed after the reveals of today

Vale what's your role? To be honest I gave you a pass because I had you pegged as a seer however now the seer is dead, I'm doubting that! What's your thinking on everything, I had a belief you were good but with the Barney reveal I'm feeling a little different now

Negans powers are useless now. The game is find the wolf x 3.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    The Return of the Sexy Spreadsheets

TIMELINE

Player Role Action
    Tigger Andrea (Team Governor) Munched Sunday am by The Saviours
    Drumpot NRV Lynched Sunday PM
    Guffy NRV Munched Monday am by The Saviours
    tritium NRV Munched Monday am by Team Governor
    y0ssar1an22 Eugene Porter (Apprentice Seer) Lynched Monday PM
    Loughc Michonne (Walker Hunter) Munched Tuesday am by Team Governor
    crosstownk NRV Munched Tuesday am by The Saviours
    mahamageehad Merie Dixen (Team Governor) Lynched Tueday pm
    Kolido  Rick Grimes Extra Kill Wednesday am by The Saviours
    MicksJaguar Walker (Either was converted or converted another Monday Night) Munched Wednesday am by Team Governor
    Beakerjoe NRV Munched Wednesday am by The Saviours
    Digital Solitude Gabriel Stokes - Priest Extra Kill Wednesday am by Team Governor
    Lord TSC Governor (Team Governor) Lynched Wednesday pm
    Strawberry Milkshake Glenn Rhee (Team Rick) Munched Thursday am (part 1)
    Uriel NRV & 1st/2nd Walker Lynched Thursday pm (part 1)
    Barney92 Hershel Greene - Seer & 3rd Walker Munched Thursday am (part 2)

PLAYERS & ROLES REMAINING

PLAYERS LEFT ALIVE ROLES REMAINING
    1 Skeith The Good Guys
    2 Mrsflushdraw Daryl Dixon (Team Rick)
    3 Pter Apprentice Priest and Bodyguard
    4 Triceratops Ballet
    5 Ectoplasm The Bad Guys
    6 Grumpy Negan (Team Negan). Can resist seer checks and immune to one conversion attempt
    7 Stu Redman Gavin (Team Negan)
    8 Molly Dwight (Team Negan)
    9 Destroyer
    10 partyjungle 13 Left. 3 Evils
    11 The_Valeyard
    12 patrickSTARR
    13 duffman13

Why have you got flushdraw in as Daryl?

sKeith wrote: »

I've revised the number to include oriel and mr pissedinyourshinypants and it's 4.79 percent of your total posts. Still well below average for such a figure of controversy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I'm only basing this on backroom experience but Negan hasn't posted there in a few days, either

Or

I've called sKeith from day 1 one but I'll go through the backroom and see what I can come with. Only problem most of the more relevant stuff is from the Gov and his take on things seem a bit flawed after the reveals of today

Vale what's your role? To be honest I gave you a pass because I had you pegged as a seer however now the seer is dead, I'm doubting that! What's your thinking on everything, I had a belief you were good but with the Barney reveal I'm feeling a little different now

Just on this, in case our grumpy is Negan, does her appearance and disappearance tie up?

Or anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Why have you got flushdraw in as Daryl?

I don't really. It's just coincidence that Pter is correctly lined up! I can't possibly know who Team Negan are either...although wouldn't the wolves be sh!tting themselves if that happy accident occured :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Or

Im nothing, just an nrv. I have no purpose except wolf food zombie snack or lynching

I voted sKeith and I'm not for turning!

Just on this, in case our grumpy is Negan, does her appearance and disappearance tie up?

Or anyone else?

Well his last post was just the munch on the 26th, I don't know how that ties up but he feels like he's deciding to not post

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Or anyone else?

Yeah, checking the timings of posts on the chat in the other room, and the chat here.

Also, this means that Lord was right about Uriel?

Advertisement