Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Posts 460 and 461, I suspected you fron the start, nothing sudden here

I'll happily race you, lets dance.

I did expect a better defence!

you know i'm a racist and can't resist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ok so of who's left this is my feelings:

Molly - good
    Pter - reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want him to be good
    Duffman - corroborates Pter's claims (somewhat) so I'll put him as good too

That leaves:
    Keith - Very strongly believed Uriel all day. Seemed to have a quick flip late on when he realised no one else was going for Pter. Would maybe have him 6/10 suspicious.

MrsF - Hasn't posted a lot at all. Very positive about Tigger and Mick but this shows nothing as both would be on opposing teams and the walker which she wouldn't have known. Not too pushed about dying. Believed Uriel - again shows nothing. So did I. (that wiley divil!). Not sure. Would put her 4/10 suspicious.

TB - Stupid board is giving me invalid when I try to search her posts. Ugh. Seemed to attack P* yesterday IIRC. Was very strongly against Uriel today. Not sure. Maybe 4/10

Ecto - Was 100% sure that Uriel was a walker. Doubted Pter and Duff. Post #3363 she seems to be confident that Lord is the governor. 7/10 susppicious

Grumpy - subbed in for amanda. Neither have had many posts so there's not much to go on. Didn't think Uriel was a wolf. Could be a quiet wolf. 3/10

Stu - all the kerfuffle on day 2 about whether he was the Bodyguard or not leads me to believe that he's not a wolf. 1/10

Destroyer - Another quiet player. Seems to be getting on to vote and that's it. Again could be the quiet wolf. 3/10

PJ - Didn't like Duffman posting from the backroom - possibly worried about revealing something? (although I also disagreed with that) Not sure otherwise. 5/10

Valeyard - Vale was very happy to jump on me when it seemed like there was heat on me. Voted for goodies 3/4 nights. 8/10 most suspicious.

P* - pushing very hard on uriel for a number of days. Lots of noise. Not sure about him but I would prefer him to be gone. 8/10

**** me that took ages and I got bored at the end. And I'm distracted by 8 out of 10 cats do countdown and dinner. So soz folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Molly,your unsure but prefer me gone? Thsts fair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ok so of who's left this is my feelings:

Molly - good
    Pter - reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want him to be good
    Duffman - corroborates Pter's claims (somewhat) so I'll put him as good too

That leaves:
    Keith - Very strongly believed Uriel all day. Seemed to have a quick flip late on when he realised no one else was going for Pter. Would maybe have him 6/10 suspicious.

MrsF - Hasn't posted a lot at all. Very positive about Tigger and Mick but this shows nothing as both would be on opposing teams and the walker which she wouldn't have known. Not too pushed about dying. Believed Uriel - again shows nothing. So did I. (that wiley divil!). Not sure. Would put her 4/10 suspicious.

TB - Stupid board is giving me invalid when I try to search her posts. Ugh. Seemed to attack P* yesterday IIRC. Was very strongly against Uriel today. Not sure. Maybe 4/10

Ecto - Was 100% sure that Uriel was a walker. Doubted Pter and Duff. Post #3363 she seems to be confident that Lord is the governor. 7/10 susppicious

Grumpy - subbed in for amanda. Neither have had many posts so there's not much to go on. Didn't think Uriel was a wolf. Could be a quiet wolf. 3/10

Stu - all the kerfuffle on day 2 about whether he was the Bodyguard or not leads me to believe that he's not a wolf. 1/10

Destroyer - Another quiet player. Seems to be getting on to vote and that's it. Again could be the quiet wolf. 3/10

PJ - Didn't like Duffman posting from the backroom - possibly worried about revealing something? (although I also disagreed with that) Not sure otherwise. 5/10

Valeyard - Vale was very happy to jump on me when it seemed like there was heat on me. Voted for goodies 3/4 nights. 8/10 most suspicious.

P* - pushing very hard on uriel for a number of days. Lots of noise. Not sure about him but I would prefer him to be gone. 8/10

**** me that took ages and I got bored at the end. And I'm distracted by 8 out of 10 cats do countdown and dinner. So soz folks.

Meh,

Ive been at you for days now,

Also Flushy is evil

Meh,

Ive been at you for days now,

Also Flushy is evil

How do you know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Oh look at that. I put Molly on my list and suddenly she suspects me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Ectoplasm wrote:
    Oh look at that. I put Molly on my list and suddenly she suspects me

Smaller pool of suspects, people who've never been looked at before are being examined now

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Oh look at that. I put Molly on my list and suddenly she suspects me :D

I suspect everyone who isn't me Ecto. Also I think it took me about an hour to write that post so I didn't even see your list before I posted mine.

Smaller pool of suspects, people who've never been looked at before are being examined now

That's true but her reasons are kinda hilarious. I'm suspicious because I spotted a Walker and a wolf.

I suspect everyone who isn't me Ecto. Also I think it took me about an hour to write that post so I didn't even see your list before I posted mine.

Fair enough. Everyone should be looking at everyone, the timing seemed coincidental though. Should I take your FFA as Vale, P* and me then based on degrees of suspicion?

• Advertisement

Fair enough. Everyone should be looking at everyone, the timing seemed coincidental though. Should I take your FFA as Vale, P* and me then based on degrees of suspicion?

Yes please thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Ive voted as a placeholder,should be around by 9 though but kust in.case

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ive voted as a placeholder,should be around by 9 though but kust in.case

This guy. This guy gets it.

VOTE OR DIE MOTHERFCUKERS!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I don't know if I have an ffa

I guess
    skeith - I laid out my suspicions on thread. I just think he's bad and have voted for him already. Happy to be in a race with him either
    Vale - total hunch, I found him evasive when I was asking him questions earlier so I thought that was odd

Then 3rd could go between
    p*- picking nonsensical fights over game mechanics but dropping them quickly when questioned.
    Mrs FD- keeps accusing me of not being involved or helpful, despite my post count being a multiple of hers.

Maybe grumpy or destroyer tho either .
    I don't like that they're saying f all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Molly what do I have to do..... :(

Pter wrote: »
    Molly what do I have to do..... :(

Bring me chocolate.

Posting this now. Not sure how useful it is as only 50% of players have given an FFA. Super low posters aren't helping village at all.

Player #FFA5
    Skeith destroyer P* TB
    Mrsflushdraw
    Pter sKeith MrsFD Grumpy
    Triceratops Ballet sKeith Vale P*/Mrs FD
    Ectoplasm Molly Grumpy TB
    Grumpy
    Stu Redman
    Molly Vale P* Ecto
    Destroyer
    partyjungle destroyer StuRedman Grumpy
    The_Valeyard
    patrickSTARR sKeith Grumpy partyjungle
    duffman13

FFA Tally
    Grumpy 4
    sKeith 3
    P* 2 or 3
    TB 2
    Destroyer 2
    Vale 2
    Mrs FD 1 or 2
    Molly 1
    Ecto 1
    StuRedman 1
    partyjungle 1

How do you know?

Ive been evil. I know evil.

Ive been evil. I know evil.

So do you still think I'm evil?

So do you still think I'm evil?

I honestly do not trust you. So yeah, i think you could be.

• Advertisement

If it helps any villagers, I'm not on Team Negan.

There are meta reasons for my absense, but I've posted them already so don't want to go overboard.

I know that it makes sense that I'm looked at now as one of the remaining 3(?) wolves, of course as a low lying noob, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm not a wolf.

I can't do much for the village, only try to rule myself out as a wolf, I proposed doing the same with JayClone when I posted yesterday. In that spirit - I also take Mrs. Flushdraw's post (somewhere in the last 30 pages) at face value that she is just an innocent NRV with a hectic real-life this week, rather than a sneaky low-lying wolf.

In that case, I'm ruling myself and Mrs. F out as wolves from the remaining players (and probably putting the suss on us for some observers at the same time:pac:)

Trying to keep up with this game is intense - By the time I've caught up on the thread/game a good hour has passed. and with it my time for proper scrutiny of posts and thorough investigation.

It doesn't help that SKeith has basically made his posts impossible to look back over. Impossible to all but an overtime-approved detective unit. I'm new, so maybe Skeith does that every game.

I missed the vote last night, and the extra one earlier today so I'm going to be modkilled if I miss another and I don't want that. I had a hunch about Pter since the start of the thread, but he and duffman are making my headspin at the moment and I'm going to park that for now.

I'll be voting SKeith tonight, and since I won't have much time to think otherwise between now and 9pm, it'll probably be staying that way. Sorry Skeith if you are not one of the remaining wolves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

If I didn't do some work today I'd be lynched myself, Sorry for the delay on the FFA

Gonna pump for
    sKeith- seemed to side with Uriel which is why I question him, it's been a bad feeling since day 1 and I can't shake it

Flush- reasoning for this she seemed to have believed Uriel aswell although he was somewhat convincing initially, the main reason though is I don't have a read on her at all.

Stu - partly for the low post count partly for the I'm new approach, probably not in danger but there's a low poster wolf out there and it may well be him. I was on the fence between him and destroyer.

My only concern surrounds Pter Really, I've taken a lot at face value since this morning, if there is no turn tonight, happy days but if there is a turn there is a chance we are being fed false roles from him. If it is it's one hell of a game he played but i think it's hugely unlikely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

duffman13 wrote:
    My only concern surrounds Pter Really, I've taken a lot at face value since this morning, if there is no turn tonight, happy days but if there is a turn there is a chance we are being fed false roles from him. If it is it's one hell of a game he played but i think it's hugely unlikely.

Jeez I don't like this thing where I have only played good if I'm a baddie. Cause I'm not.

Posting this now. Not sure how useful it is as only 50% of players have given an FFA. Super low posters aren't helping village at all.

Would really like to offer more, really. I haven't posted FFA's the last few days because identifying one suspect is a challenge as it is. If you want an FFA, here it is...

SKeith - Hunch based on my reading, I had a similar hunch about TSC. Some crazy shítposting (even if I like a lot of those songs) which completely fúcks the threads and the accessibility of his in-game posts for review.

Pter - Something seems fúcky from earlier in the game, but I've yet to find the time to explore it.

Vale - Wouldn't it be a bit hilarious if the player who was actually waving at us and trying to get some attention through-out the entire game turned out to be a wolf?

So yeah, my FFA, not great reasoning up there. I can't see how I'm not helping the village at all by keeping the above to myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Pter wrote: »
    Jeez I don't like this thing where I have only played good if I'm a baddie. Cause I'm not.

Sorry that's not what I meant, either way you've played a great game whether good or bad, I just couldn't handle another twist

Would really like to offer more, really. I haven't posted FFA's the last few days because identifying one suspect is a challenge as it is. If you want an FFA, here it is...

SKeith - Hunch based on my reading, I had a similar hunch about TSC. Some crazy shítposting (even if I like a lot of those songs) which completely fúcks the threads and the accessibility of his in-game posts for review.

Pter - Something seems fúcky from earlier in the game, but I've yet to find the time to explore it.

Vale - Wouldn't it be a bit hilarious if the player who was actually waving at us and trying to get some attention through-out the entire game turned out to be a wolf?

So yeah, my FFA, not great reasoning up there. I can't see how I'm not helping the village at all by keeping the above to myself.

Yes........hilarious.

Thanks Stu. The comment wasn't directed at individuals btw. One single low poster wouldnt be a problem it is more the fact that there are a few in this game..but real life happens and it is at the end of the day a game. :)

Plus we all post like mental and I, for one, take it all way too seriously :D

duffman13 wrote: »
    If I didn't do some work today I'd be lynched myself, Sorry for the delay on the FFA

Gonna pump for
    sKeith- seemed to side with Uriel which is why I question him, it's been a bad feeling since day 1 and I can't shake it

Flush- reasoning for this she seemed to have believed Uriel aswell although he was somewhat convincing initially, the main reason though is I don't have a read on her at all.

Stu - partly for the low post count partly for the I'm new approach, probably not in danger but there's a low poster wolf out there and it may well be him. I was on the fence between him and destroyer.

This is niggling at me too. If there is a conversion, we will know for absolute sure.

duffman13 wrote: »

Gonna pump for

That's cool and I share that 'low poster' thinking, if you don't mind I'll be using this for my own info. I didn't know destroyer was a low poster also. I can't offer much, but am doing my own little calculations. Just going by law of averages, I'm also going on the assumption that one of the remaining wolves is a low poster.

Even though you can't rule me out, I can rule myself out. I must look at Destroyer's posts. I was going to put Grumpy Lumpy in my FAA, but didn't that poster replace Amandadan who was mod-confirmed as not having an important role?

• Advertisement

This is kinda meta but I don't think we should be allowed to copy/paste anything in any of these games. It should be my word against your word. I understand its being allowed in this games but something to consider for the future.

Advertisement