Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

This is kinda meta but I don't think we should be allowed to copy/paste anything in any of these games. It should be my word against your word. I understand its being allowed in this games but something to consider for the future.

Oh no, don't get me wrong I also completely disagree with it. But seeing as how it's apparently allowed then I'll use all the information I have available to me to form opinions on people.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Thanks Stu. The comment wasn't directed at individuals btw. One single low poster wouldnt be a problem it is more the fact that there are a few in this game..but real life happens and it is at the end of the day a game. :)

Plus we all post like mental and I, for one, take it all way too seriously :D

I know Ecto, thanks, just letting you know as one of the low posters that I do like the game and would be here more if possible. Great community and my most unique Boards experience.

I can honestly see why WW is taken so seriously and the attraction, and if the week didn't go the way it has for me, I'd be closing in on SKeith's post count.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh no, don't get me wrong I also completely disagree with it. But seeing as how it's apparently allowed then I'll use all the information I have available to me to form opinions on people.

YEp completely agree

Lynch at 9 is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I am not sure who to go for tonight. Patrick would be my main thought now. Hectic day and want to chill away from a comp for a bit tbh. been at it since 7.30 this morning and its almost 9!

Not sure I could get an FFA together. So I am going to go with our P* for tonight.

We surely have to get one of Negan's team soon. Still looking at you TB! not forgot ya!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

YEp completely agree

To be clear it's not allowed anymore.

Actually, scrap that. Went for grumpy!

You are all a bunch of hypocrites flipping me off your lists.

Disgraceful.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Thanks Stu. The comment wasn't directed at individuals btw. One single low poster wouldnt be a problem it is more the fact that there are a few in this game..but real life happens and it is at the end of the day a game. :)

Plus we all post like mental and I, for one, take it all way too seriously :D

I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't even post that much.... in this game at least:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Well to get to day 6 as an NRV is a new achievement for me. I hope I entertained some of you folk. I'm normally killed night 0 by the wolves.

duff, do me a favour, can you check in that room for who wanted to kill me, the guvner or negan? I think that might make a difference. If it team was negan who wanted to kill me then I think that would give me some believability that i am not a member of the sole remaining wolf team.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Actually, scrap that. Went for grumpy!

Well the devil were you?

Heh flipping me off heh

Well the devil were you?

???

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch at 9 is it?

Lynch at 9.

Remember....

2ea71a86aff7fe7371cfadbc3047492c.320x240x13.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I'mhere, im reading, stop trying to kill me for fecks sake while i catch up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

UPDATED FFA

Player #FFA5
    Skeith destroyer P* TB
    Mrsflushdraw
    Pter sKeith MrsFD Grumpy
    Triceratops Ballet sKeith Vale P*/Mrs FD
    Ectoplasm Molly Grumpy TB
    Grumpy
    Stu Redman sKeith Pter Vale
    Molly Vale P* Ecto
    Destroyer
    partyjungle destroyer StuRedman Grumpy
    The_Valeyard
    patrickSTARR sKeith Grumpy partyjungle
    duffman13 sKeith MrsFD Stu

Final Tally

FFA Tally
    sKeith 5
    Grumpy 4
    Vale 3
    P* 2 or 3
    Mrs FD 2 or 3
    TB 2
    Destroyer 2
    StuRedman 2
    Molly 1
    Ecto 1
    partyjungle 1
    Pter 1

I'm hoping sKeith is actually evil. I don't see it myself and I feel like we may be looking at a bandwagon.

Ok, can some help me out here please...

Did Grumpy replace Amandadan, who was mod-confirmed as not having an important role and therefore Grumpy didn't inherit one?

I'm not sure where this leaves Grumpy if so.

If someone could please help me, this might change my vote. I thought Grumpy was ruled out of being a wolf.

I'mhere, im reading, stop trying to kill me for fecks sake while i catch up

You have been reading for 24h now. Busy in the back room??

Robbed from ecto.

TIMELINE

Player Role Action
    Tigger Andrea (Team Governor) Munched Sunday am by The Saviours
    Drumpot NRV Lynched Sunday PM
    Guffy NRV Munched Monday am by The Saviours
    tritium NRV Munched Monday am by Team Governor
    y0ssar1an22 Eugene Porter (Apprentice Seer) Lynched Monday PM
    Loughc Michonne (Walker Hunter) Munched Tuesday am by Team Governor
    crosstownk NRV Munched Tuesday am by The Saviours
    mahamageehad Merie Dixen (Team Governor) Lynched Tueday pm
    Kolido Rick Grimes Extra Kill Wednesday am by The Saviours
    MicksJaguar Walker (Either was converted or converted another Monday Night) Munched Wednesday am by Team Governor
    Beakerjoe NRV Munched Wednesday am by The Saviours
    Digital Solitude Gabriel Stokes - Priest Extra Kill Wednesday am by Team Governor
    Lord TSC Governor (Team Governor) Lynched Wednesday pm
    Strawberry Milkshake Glenn Rhee (Team Rick) Munched Thursday am (part 1)
    Uriel NRV & 1st/2nd Walker Lynched Thursday pm (part 1)
    Barney92 Hershel Greene - Seer & 3rd Walker Munched Thursday am (part 2)
    PLAYERS & ROLES REMAINING

PLAYERS LEFT ALIVE ROLES REMAINING
    1 Skeith The Good Guys
    2 Mrsflushdraw Daryl Dixon (Team Rick)
    3 Pter Apprentice Priest and Bodyguard
    4 Triceratops Ballet
    5 Ectoplasm The Bad Guys
    6 Grumpy Negan (Team Negan). Can resist seer checks and immune to one conversion attempt
    7 Stu Redman Gavin (Team Negan)
    8 Molly Dwight (Team Negan)
    9 Destroyer
    10 partyjungle 13 Left. 3 Evils
    11 The_Valeyard
    12 patrickSTARR
    13 duffman13

• Advertisement

Did Grumpy replace Amandadan, who was mod-confirmed as not having an important role and therefore Grumpy didn't inherit one?

If someone could please help me, this might change my vote. I thought Grumpy was ruled out of being a wolf.

I think Grumpy replaced sosireland?

Nobody is ruled out of being a wolf Stu. Mods wouldn't comment on anyone's role

No your right actually, grumpy replaced armegeddodnodndn

Nobody is ruled out of being a wolf Stu. Mods wouldn't comment on anyone's role

Thanks Ecto. I have to leave now, but when I come back I'll try to find the modpost I was thinking of.

Ok, since Grumpy is possible, I'm changing my vote from Keith.

Low posters is my best lead at the moment, as I've mentioned in my last few posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Necrominus wrote: »
    Lynch at 9.

Remember....

2ea71a86aff7fe7371cfadbc3047492c.320x240x13.gif

Ive already voted

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

sKeith wrote: »
    Robbed from ecto.

[/TABLE]PLAYERS & ROLES REMAINING

PLAYERS LEFT ALIVE ROLES REMAINING
    1 Skeith The Good Guys
    2 Mrsflushdraw Daryl Dixon (Team Rick)
    3 Pter Apprentice Priest and Bodyguard
    4 Triceratops Ballet
    5 Ectoplasm The Bad Guys
    6 Grumpy Negan (Team Negan). Can resist seer checks and immune to one conversion attempt
    7 Stu Redman Gavin (Team Negan)
    8 Molly Dwight (Team Negan)
    9 Destroyer
    10 partyjungle 13 Left. 3 Evils
    11 The_Valeyard
    12 patrickSTARR
    13 duffman13

I think this table was supposed to be split in 2. I don't think ecto said that grumpy, stu and I are team negan.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I think this table was supposed to be split in 2. I don't think ecto said that grumpy, stu and I are team negan.

I wasn't...but you might be :p

SK gets 10/10 for giving me credit (I'm looking at you PJ) but 7/10 for formatting. :)

sorry, when i pulled it out of ectos posts that was what happen, i was interested in the loughc munch. duuf said they changed onto loughc instead of killing me, that was the guvs, on tuesday morning, so checking back what hapened on monday night that they changed to loughc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

sKeith wrote: »
    sorry, when i pulled it out of ectos posts that was what happen, i was interested in the loughc munch. duuf said they changed onto loughc instead of killing me, that was the guvs, on tuesday morning, so checking back what hapened on monday night that they changed to loughc.

On your earlier post, gov was going to kill you, came back on and said we feel we need to change to Loughc. No reason given and no prompting from Negan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

If it helps any villagers, I'm not on Team Negan.

There are meta reasons for my absense, but I've posted them already so don't want to go overboard.

I know that it makes sense that I'm looked at now as one of the remaining 3(?) wolves, of course as a low lying noob, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm not a wolf.

I can't do much for the village, only try to rule myself out as a wolf, I proposed doing the same with JayClone when I posted yesterday. In that spirit - I also take Mrs. Flushdraw's post (somewhere in the last 30 pages) at face value that she is just an innocent NRV with a hectic real-life this week, rather than a sneaky low-lying wolf.

In that case, I'm ruling myself and Mrs. F out as wolves from the remaining players (and probably putting the suss on us for some observers at the same time:pac:)

Trying to keep up with this game is intense - By the time I've caught up on the thread/game a good hour has passed. and with it my time for proper scrutiny of posts and thorough investigation.

It doesn't help that SKeith has basically made his posts impossible to look back over. Impossible to all but an overtime-approved detective unit. I'm new, so maybe Skeith does that every game.

I missed the vote last night, and the extra one earlier today so I'm going to be modkilled if I miss another and I don't want that. I had a hunch about Pter since the start of the thread, but he and duffman are making my headspin at the moment and I'm going to park that for now.

I'll be voting SKeith tonight, and since I won't have much time to think otherwise between now and 9pm, it'll probably be staying that way. Sorry Skeith if you are not one of the remaining wolves.

Stu could have written this post for me!

I simply can't keep up, when I do get on and read some there's as much more posted while I'm reading.
    Fwiw from my skimming I reckon Stu, MrsFd are nrv like myself, I'm suspicious of skeith, vale , Molly, have already voted skeith for tonight

Advertisement