Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

sKeith wrote: »
    i dont got braces :(

Nightvdred pirayed Roberts
    You look probably kill me in the morning
    Princess Bruxelles (my theme but no more ) is 30 soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Tigger wrote: »
    Nightvdred pirayed Roberts
    You look probably kill me in the morning
    Princess Bruxelles (my theme but no more ) is 30 soon

dunno what this mean but i'm gonna gif the f outta the dr's

Really want to hear something from these players.
    Are they trying to ghost along?

Beakerjoe
    crosstownk
    duffman13
    Molly
    StuRedman

Oh aren't you all lucky to be tucked up safe in your beds talking about your gigs and posting your gifs. Most of you have no idea what's coming for us in just a matter of hours.

I befell unspeakable horror on my way here, and I didn't get a chance to tell my honest, purest of kin that I am safe and well. 'Tomorrow' is almost here, I will hopefully meet up with my kin in the afternoon, if it's not already too late by then.

There is no God, that much I am sure of where I come from, but please...someone help us.

I see the hypocrite hippo was posting last night aka Mario ballotelli aka Lindsay Lohan aka Iago.

I tght this game was annomous and would have saved myself the hassle of playing with him otherwise as I knew he's get me spite lynched as he has done before with people he holds grudges against

I outed with with the same role in another universe straight off his first post so he had to convert me and have done pretty much the same again as he is an obvious 2nd level thinker

And no if I had a backroom I wouldn't have picked you as you just get urself killed trying to look clever.

And you showed it again by trying to throw yoss to the wolves by outing him as a roled villager to save urself. Either ur bad ( you are ) or a terrible villager so either way you should be lynched. ( he fears being killed by wolves so gives them a roles villager to save himself, why would a villager do this?)

As if getting up this early isn't bad enough without having to read the "why always me" ****e off you this morning.

/rant

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thought there was loads of juicy stuff to read this morning. Instead, it's just Tigger and SKeith spamming the thread overnight. :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

i iz australian, so i like me a bit of australian!

Ha, my wife is a born and bred aussie. I stole her away from there when I went over on a WHV about 6 years ago. She prefers Ireland cos she gets massive migraines from the heat in Oz.

No such problems here.:D:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyway, a mistake I've made way too often in the past is I get it into my head "X is defo a wolf" and just can't shake that. So I'm deliberately avoiding that sort of mindset this time round, and instead just keeping notes of all sorts of behaviour. So here's my notes for day one. Order is just whatever order thoughts came to mind when I was writing these down...

Note, none of this is saying "x is a wolf, y is not". Just throwing out thoughts I've scrubbed down so I can dump the page and start a new one.

SKeith - lots of noise. Boosting post count? (While boosting his own count, he calls out others for a lack of posts, so that's on his mind). Lots of gifs early? Causing a lot of noise very quickly.
    Tigger & Yoss - got pulled up on knowledge of how backrooms might be working (though in a previous life, before the world ended and I dreamed about being in space, that's how such things have always worked)
    Trit - Early role hunting (first person to do so?). Why did Trit focus on Tigger and Yoss for the backroom stuff as unusual? Is it cause he's not used to that aspect, but has a backroom himself this time?
    GUffy - "jokingly" claimed Gov and Negan. Pter thought task? Tasks dismissed, but maybe over excited wolf trying to joke off accusations by admitting to them?
    Pter - quick to call out GUffy for task despite tasks not being a thing. Shaking trees, or trying to be overly helpful to look good?
    Destroyer - rattling trees very quickly, but seems to just be randomly throwing names about.

Everyone else - fluff and nonsense.

Actually, I left one name off what I typed up cause I'm not sure it's a suspicious act for a wolf but rather a post that can get people killed quickly in the game if it looks like an accidental role claim early on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyway, a mistake I've made way too often in the past is I get it into my head "X is defo a wolf" and just can't shake that. So I'm deliberately avoiding that sort of mindset this time round, and instead just keeping notes of all sorts of behaviour. So here's my notes for day one. Order is just whatever order thoughts came to mind when I was writing these down...

Note, none of this is saying "x is a wolf, y is not". Just throwing out thoughts I've scrubbed down so I can dump the page and start a new one.

SKeith - lots of noise. Boosting post count? (While boosting his own count, he calls out others for a lack of posts, so that's on his mind). Lots of gifs early? Causing a lot of noise very quickly.
    Tigger & Yoss - got pulled up on knowledge of how backrooms might be working (though in a previous life, before the world ended and I dreamed about being in space, that's how such things have always worked)
    Trit - Early role hunting (first person to do so?). Why did Trit focus on Tigger and Yoss for the backroom stuff as unusual? Is it cause he's not used to that aspect, but has a backroom himself this time?
    GUffy - "jokingly" claimed Gov and Negan. Pter thought task? Tasks dismissed, but maybe over excited wolf trying to joke off accusations by admitting to them?
    Pter - quick to call out GUffy for task despite tasks not being a thing. Shaking trees, or trying to be overly helpful to look good?
    Destroyer - rattling trees very quickly, but seems to just be randomly throwing names about.

Everyone else - fluff and nonsense.

Actually, I left one name off what I typed up cause I'm not sure it's a suspicious act for a wolf but rather a post that can get people killed quickly in the game if it looks like an accidental role claim early on.

Thanks tsc I just screenshot this so I don't have to take notes myself haha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Ah be nice boys lets not poke old wounds!

As for who the wolves might have picked, if an experienced player was picking they might have picked a newbie? Someone there's no frame of ref for?

My upfront picks are Trit and Urine. They smell bad to me

Oh also sKeith

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Jayop wrote: »
    POST AWAY

GAME THREAD OPEN

NB. FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS, JUST TO BE CLEAR, KEEPING YOUR ROLE SECRET, AT LEAST INITIALLY IS THE BEST PLAY

Ok I am only realising now that this started yesterday. Thought it was today at 6pm as usual. ****. Uh....sorry if i missed ****. Won't be properly online till later so i cant even read the thread. Sorry folks.

I see the hypocrite hippo was posting last night aka Mario ballotelli aka Lindsay Lohan aka Iago.

I tght this game was annomous and would have saved myself the hassle of playing with him otherwise as I knew he's get me spite lynched as he has done before with people he holds grudges against

I outed with with the same role in another universe straight off his first post so he had to convert me and have done pretty much the same again as he is an obvious 2nd level thinker

And no if I had a backroom I wouldn't have picked you as you just get urself killed trying to look clever.

And you showed it again by trying to throw yoss to the wolves by outing him as a roled villager to save urself. Either ur bad ( you are ) or a terrible villager so either way you should be lynched. ( he fears being killed by wolves so gives them a roles villager to save himself, why would a villager do this?)

As if getting up this early isn't bad enough without having to read the "why always me" ****e off you this morning.

/rant

Inpicked you in that game cos I though we were mates
    Everybody knows that
    Can you just leave me alone please

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Just a thought from last nights mumbling, the seer will only be told if a player is evil or good. I think Tigger, you said yoss is rick and we should peek him, which would be a waste, if he peeked good, could be gov, negan, or head walker. We should peek someone we think is bad.

Kolido wrote: »
    Just a thought from last nights mumbling, the seer will only be told if a player is evil or good. I think Tigger, you said yoss is rick and we should peek him, which would be a waste, if he peeked good, could be gov, negan, or head walker. We should peek someone we think is bad.

I think yoz is rolled
    I think he should be cleared but yeah false seer results are a pain
    I gave ye some baddies
    Drumpot
    Trit
    Mick ( although I'm looking to get him spote lynched)

Yoz is roled in a room by shows no signs of evil although if he is then Molly probably is as well

I think yoz is rolled
    I gave ye some baddies
    Drumpot
    Trit

Yoz is roled in a room by shows no signs of evil although if he is then Molly probably is as well

Ha
    Still half cut
    Kodi not Molly and acually not as much
    Kodi is a contradictory player even when he's not got info
    Molly only when she has

I thoight Molly had posted the post I quoted
    Back to sleep only got up
    To take som e rennies

Wolves are very quiet
    Everybody is acually

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Wolves are very quiet
    Everybody is acually

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I think yoz is rolled
    I gave ye some baddies
    Drumpot
    Trit

tumblr_ncwljnzmh41snh8blo1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

fook, there was a lot of posting last night!

on the challenges thing

Special Challenges: There are special hidden challenges in place for some roles. The characters themselves are not aware of these challenges so they are not something to look for. We may announce some other special challenges throughout the game to allow you guys to win some Walker killing goodies.

so no one is aware of the challenges. but the roled players could guess at the challenges (mentioning lucille for eg), but would negan come out on day 0 mentioning lucille? i think not. the same goes for gov and the eye patch

• Advertisement

so no one is aware of the challenges. but the roled players could guess at the challenges (mentioning lucille for eg), but would negan come out on day 0 mentioning lucille? i think not. the same goes for gov and the eye patch

I don't think so either they're more likely to be generic, and achievable by those not familiar with the game universe.

I don't think so either they're more likely to be generic, and achievable by those not familiar with the game universe.

yeah, thats true as well. would be unfair for those not familiar with TWD

Trigger Is the walker

Uri, yoss and Peter are the baddest of baddies

Mick out

care to expand?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I would suggest most are quiet either because of nights out/hangovers, or because no one wants to pop their head up just before a wolf munch first day action.

Pter wrote:
    I would suggest most are quiet either because of nights out/hangovers, or because no one wants to pop their head up just before a wolf munch first day action.

More fool us!

I agree tho it's not even 10 on a Sunday most people are sleeping or getting their Sunday stuff out of the way first

I said I think yoz is on team rick

go me :)

More fool us!

I agree tho it's not even 10 on a Sunday most people are sleeping or getting their Sunday stuff out of the way first

i/m meant to be studying :mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I could well be gone now so I just want to confirm

I'm not zombie donkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Morning folks, what a night. I spent it trying to barracade myself in my house from those damn walkers. Thank god I still have a couple of guns and my knife!

Anyone, was good to see it was only Tiggs and Skeith posting away and not too much to read.

Game on folks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Pter wrote: »
    I could well be gone now so I just want to confirm

I'm not zombie donkey.

8442034720_9c397b82eb_b.jpg

Advertisement