Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Like captain planet.

That's probably the best thing about zombies killing everyone. The environment gets a break from all the sh!te we pump into it.

We are such bastards as a race. You don't see sea turtles dumping micro beads into the sea. Be cool. Like a sea turtle.

Night all.

I'd love to know who Barney was peeking throughout the game. He must have constantly picked people who then died. Horrible luck.

• Advertisement

A thought occurs.

The no conversion confirms me as app priest, but not as bg or good.

Duffman was the one who suggested that was the case.

Uri may have had a point about duffman not having access to the shared room. Why would Daryl have access to a room for the leaders. Negan would have access though.

If there is another Glenn out there in hiding, maybe come out so we can Lynch duffman.

If there is another Glenn, my theory is that duffer came out in opposition to uri in support of me to pocket me and become semi confirmed as good himself. Hence why confirming me as good was important for him to say. Good by association.

Wolves if you could go ahead and attack me in the munch to confirm I'm good, that would be super.

If there is another Daryl out there, come out and prove duffer bad.

Jesus I'm not good at posting in the middle of the night.

And if there isn't a Daryl out there apart from duffer, flushy and molly are the wolves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Pter wrote: »
    A thought occurs.

Uri may have had a point about duffman not having access to the shared room. Why would Daryl have access to a room for the leaders. Negan would have access though.

If there is another Glenn out there in hiding, maybe come out so we can Lynch duffman.

If there is another Glenn, my theory is that duffer came out in opposition to uri in support of me to pocket me and become semi confirmed as good himself. Hence why confirming me as good was important for him to say. Good by association.

Wolves if you could go ahead and attack me in the munch to confirm I'm good, that would be super.

The leaders room access passed to me when Kolido died, I was 2nd in command. I'm dead this morning or lynched tonight, I can live with it. If anyone claims a role of team rick then lynch them, the village wins. That includes me by the way. I am Daryl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

A thought occurs.

Hmm. I think you'll find that i predicted this happening yesterday. Or something close to it anyway.

And its nice to only have one page to read through in the morning.

Also, Pter please tell me you dont get up for work at 4am?

And lastly, I thought we were past the wolfy thing. Is it still coz of the way I'm posting? This is a kinda bull**** reason. If you guys feel the need to string me up, go for it. We can afford a few mistakes at this point. But not many. And it will be a mistake.

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote:
    And lastly, I thought we were past the wolfy thing. Is it still coz of the way I'm posting? This is a kinda bull**** reason. If you guys feel the need to string me up, go for it. We can afford a few mistakes at this point. But not many. And it will be a mistake.

Nope not past it at all. Not for any reason I know about anyway. Your posting style has been all over the place all game, I can deffo see you killing tiggs in first munch and you were the person on more lists day 1 and 2 that's still alive. Any particular reason why we should now ignore that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Ill be sleeping on a hospital floor tonight, so times are grand by me :)

Hope everything is ok. I assume with the floor comment it is the little one?
    And if there isn't a Daryl out there apart from duffer, flushy and molly are the wolves.

Wrong. No matter about anything about Daryl. I am STILL not a wolf.

Anyway, morning folks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Lovely, a little night time chat to wake up to, but one thats easy to read back.

Pter, I like you I really do, but ive two others pegged as wolves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lovely, a little night time chat to wake up to, but one thats easy to read back.

Care to share or waiting post munch?

With my confirmed status not as confirmed as I had thought, I'm happy if we do an FFA. Not a blind vote though I think.

Nope not past it at all. Not for any reason I know about anyway. Your posting style has been all over the place all game, I can deffo see you killing tiggs in first munch and you were the person on more lists day 1 and 2 that's still alive. Any particular reason why we should now ignore that.
    Please do show me these lists that i was on on day 1 and 2?
    I'm not telling you to ignore anything. I can't prove I'm not a wolf, I just think there are wolfier people than me here. Like valeyard and P*. And like I said, lynch me if you need to. I'm not special, just a villager. The village can afford to make a mistake or 2 but not many more.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Care to share or waiting post munch?

I shall share in good time duffer. Its just my theories, nothing ground breaking, but post munch is best

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Hypothosis: if pter is a wolf but Uriel and duffman aren't.

Wouldn't it be a right laugh if pter says that uriel was actually Daryl (or whoever) after he dies? It would push the village to lynch duffman next and his team could then pick off another villager during the next night.

Just wanted to re-iterate this theory I had yesterday about Pter being a wolf.
    And wanted to add to it that if I were a wolf I'm not sure if I'd even bother targeting Pter. He's useful but not super powerful apart from as an almost confirmed villager. Following on from that though, if Pter is a wolfy apprentice priest his bodyguard claim could be useful to him as a way to explain why the wolves aren't munching him. Isn't that convenient?

FWIW I don't actually think that Pter is a wolf (I'd be maybe 80% confident about that) but I think all possibilities bear consideration.

Mollyb60 wrote:
    FWIW I don't actually think that Pter is a wolf (I'd be maybe 80% confident about that) but I think all possibilities bear consideration.

That's fair enough. That's why I think FFAs are the way to go. There are ten of us so they may hide in the FFA voting, but it's much harder to lead and agenda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

That's fair enough. That's why I think FFAs are the way to go. There are ten of us so they may hide in the FFA voting, but it's much harder to lead and agenda.

Is there any way to.coordinate posting times for FFAs? As numbers narrow I'm afraid it's easier for small numbers to top the FFA poll. Wolves sit back and wait for villagers to post theirs and then post an FFA that pushes a villager to the top.

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote:
    Is there any way to.coordinate posting times for FFAs? As numbers narrow I'm afraid it's easier for small numbers to top the FFA poll. Wolves sit back and wait for villagers to post theirs and then post an FFA that pushes a villager to the top.

On the other hand if we see someone who appears to be bandwagoning or diverging from their previous thoughts....

No actually you are right ecto. Happy to go at same time. And we DESTROY anyone who doesn't go with the agreed plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

Ectoplasm wrote: »

FFA
    Molly
    Patstar
    TP

but not necessarily in that order.

Tp smiths?

Im sure he means Tb aka the dancin dino. The funkasaurous if you will

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Ectoplasm wrote:

Pter wrote:
    No actually you are right ecto. Happy to go at same time. And we DESTROY anyone who doesn't go with the agreed plan.

What time?

I know we have room for some error but I think we have to look at the low posters. There's got to be one of the two hiding out there.

What time?

8.50am apparently :D

10.30?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Ectoplasm wrote:
    8.50am apparently

I think like 10.30?
    We shouldn't give negan a list of our suspects so he can purposely not pick them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Just wanted to re-iterate this theory I had yesterday about Pter being a wolf.
    And wanted to add to it that if I were a wolf I'm not sure if I'd even bother targeting Pter. He's useful but not super powerful apart from as an almost confirmed villager. Following on from that though, if Pter is a wolfy apprentice priest his bodyguard claim could be useful to him as a way to explain why the wolves aren't munching him. Isn't that convenient?

That's actually an interesting theory and one I hadn't considered.

Advertisement