Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    A little of column a, a little of column b :pac:

You said something this morning about me... and Molly was suspicious about my knowledge earlier in the game. Hence my dedication to you guys

Ah, right so. I'm guessing that is my post about your prior knowledge of a backroom according to Lord?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

This one's for Molly and Duffman

TDogIF.jpg

I am so glad to have this week over almost! this 15hr work days are a nightmare.
    I saw another WW game starting on IPB but not able to commit to feeding my kids at minute.

Looking forward to killing off those Negan folks and winning this game. Have done so good so far.
    Should have had Maggie or Carol in it, those two are just so badass :D

Ooops hit post too soon. I'm not going to spell things out for the wolves though

I'll know in about 5 mins but my brain may have kicked into gear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

This one's for Molly and Duffman

TDogIF.jpg
    Anyone remember those super secret roles the Mods hinted at in the OP? :D
    You said something this morning about me... and Molly was suspicious about my knowledge earlier in the game. Hence my dedication to you guys
    I'm not going to spell things out for the wolves though

Except maybe I have to.

I AM T-Dog folks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Except maybe I have to.

I AM T-Dog folks.

And what does a T-Dog do?

Vale why did you vote for TB last night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

END OF TURN 6, START OF TURN 7.

The Saviours wanted revenge. Rumours of the death of one of their own had them worked up into a frenzy.

They spotted the funkalicious Triceratops Ballet making some reinforcements to the fence. Quickly, swiftly, she was bound and gagged and dragged into the forest to meet Lucille. When the villagers found her in the morning there was nothing left of her head bar skull fragments. The walkers feasted on the rest.

Triceratops Ballet has been killed by the Saviours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Sh!t.

Jayop wrote: »
    END OF TURN 6, START OF TURN 7.

The Saviours wanted revenge. Rumours of the death of one of their own had them worked up into a frenzy.

They spotted the funkalicious Triceratops Ballet making some reinforcements to the fence. Quickly, swiftly, she was bound and gagged and dragged into the forest to meet Lucille. When the villagers found her in the morning there was nothing left of her head bar skull fragments. The walkers feasted on the rest.

Triceratops Ballet has been killed by the Saviours

Well now Vale this really doesn't look good for you. I've been doing some spreadsheets of my own you see. And you've voted for a good guy every single night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Well balls to that one. Get working on your FFAs folks

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

So I was wrong about the dancing dinasour.

Must re-evaluate.

duffman13 wrote: »
    How does destroyer get on your list? Just curious for the rationale? I've not seen enough posts from him one way or the other

That's my rationale, and sorry but it's purely meta. Seems to be an overwhelmed noob like myself. Hasn't been around much with 37 posts. I know lying low is said to be a great wolf strategy, but it's possible that some of you could be giving the brand new players a bit too much credit with that.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104817564&postcount=4681

I think destroyer is chiming in whenever they can as an NRV and wants to see the game through and not be mod-killed. But if they had have drawn a team/special role at the start or during the game, it might have peaked their interest a bit more and we might have seen more posts. Who knows.

But then this noob thing only goes so far. Some of us are lost, but this is also your first game too, right duffman? Wouldn't be able to tell by how well you're doing. Some of your posts have helped me understand the game better.

Anyway, sorry you asked? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Anyone remember those super secret roles the Mods hinted at in the OP? :D

You hinting you have one?

What's your power ecto?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Lynch at 1pm guys. Get your votes in before that or face my wrath.

I'm surprised at the hit on TB. What was he Pter?

I super shocked Pter wasnt killed, was sure he was gonna go

That's my rationale, and sorry but it's purely meta. Seems to be an overwhelmed noob like myself. Hasn't been around much with 37 posts. I know lying low is said to be a great wolf strategy, but it's possible that some of you could be giving the brand new players a bit too much credit with that.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104817564&postcount=4681

I think destroyer is chiming in whenever they can as an NRV and wants to see the game through and not be mod-killed. But if they had have drawn a team/special role at the start or during the game, it might have peaked their interest a bit more and we might have seen more posts. Who knows.

But then this noob thing only goes so far. Some of us are lost, but this is also your first game too, right duffman? Wouldn't be able to tell by how well you're doing. Some of your posts have helped me understand the game better.

Anyway, sorry you asked? :)

Just for clarity this is my first ever game, I was overwhelmed at the start to be honest and felt lost. However as times wears on opinions form and you got to get out there with some posts. I just feel one or two are flying easily under the radar

Waiting to find out what SHE was.
    I super shocked Pter wasnt killed, was sure he was gonna go

I wouldnt have been anyway. I protected myself. Or did i.........

• Advertisement

Why, you ordered it (well you and your buddy)

You hinting you have one?
    What's your power ecto?

Ah come on Ecto. Be cool and tell us your power. No-one likes the person who hangs onto that kinda information until the right time. Not cool pal.

TB = NRV

Pter wrote: »
    Waiting to find out what SHE was.

I wouldnt have been anyway. I protected myself. Or did i.........

Ive no idea, I imagine you lied to us about who you protected already, well at least about the most recent one. Either way, delighted your here

Did someone protect me? If I'm protected so wolves get a 2nd chouce?

My FFA is Ecto reveal info pending.....

Why, you ordered it (well you and your buddy)

Pter is surely the highest priority target

Pter wrote: »
    Ah come on Ecto. Be cool and tell us your power. No-one likes the person who hangs onto that kinda information until the right time. Not cool pal.

This was sarcasm btw

Nah that's not how it works. If the wolves hit the same person that is protected, then there is no kill.

• Advertisement

Not sure in this game cause they havent hit any of my protect targets, but there isnt usually 2nd choices - the munch is announced as failed.

Advertisement