Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Pter is surely the highest priority target

Wolves have been going after the non-obvious, non contentious kill all game.

Leaves us with people we suspect as opposed to people we think are prob ok (i thought TB was prob ok).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Pter wrote: »
    Wolves have been going after the non-obvious, non contentious kill all game.

Leaves us with people we suspect as opposed to people we think are prob ok (i thought TB was prob ok).

It's actually been a great strategy. It's keeping all the villagers guessing and I can't see a pattern in it at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ah come on Ecto. Be cool and tell us your power. No-one likes the person who hangs onto that kinda information until the right time. Not cool pal.

Sorry was at my spreadsheets again. I'm T-Dog who is capable of protecting against the walkers and has some other abilities that mods have termed need-to-know. The reason I was sure that Uriel was a walker was because I KNEW that there had been a failed conversion and a failed conversion meant either I'd protected right (I didn't, I'm terrible at it) or the walker had gone for an Alpha. Then Uriel piped up with his "ooooh Lord is evil trust me I'm a good guy" routine and I had him pegged. I'd have revealed myself to ensure Uriel hung but I didn't need to and I wanted to save my other abilities AND the ability to protect from the other Walker (Barney)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Nah that's not how it works. If the wolves hit the same person that is protected, then there is no kill.

Well then I don't get it, surely me or Pter are the targets, ecto your claim is huge at this stage? What's t dogs role? Although Pter is the biggest target, surely you'd try get him this morning and if not this afternoon? Or eliminate all the villagers around him? I've thoroughly enjoyed this game but it's a mind **** and I think is turning me into a paranoid weirdo:)

This was sarcasm btw

Well now...don't I wish I'd copped that on. :o

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Sorry was at my spreadsheets again. I'm T-Dog who is capable of protecting against the walkers and has some other abilities that mods have termed need-to-know. The reason I was sure that Uriel was a walker was because I KNEW that there had been a failed conversion and a failed conversion meant either I'd protected right (I didn't, I'm terrible at it) or the walker had gone for an Alpha. Then Uriel piped up with his "ooooh Lord is evil trust me I'm a good guy" routine and I had him pegged. I'd have revealed myself to ensure Uriel hung but I didn't need to and I wanted to save my other abilities AND the ability to protect from the other Walker (Barney)

Oh god. More permutations. I need some paracetamol.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

Stu Redman has a pretty poor voting record too

I wont copy and paste, but would digis speculation from earlier in the game be of any use?

So your confirming Pters story based on that? Who have your protects been?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Nope. My head is not able for any more role claims. FFS people.

Mods HAS EVERYONE GOT A ROLE EXCEPT ME?

• Advertisement

destroyer wrote: »
    Ok, you could be a sound skin, have a couple of free hours now so going to have a read back, I should have it all figured out for morning ::-)

So have you figured it all out? Your post history gives nothing! No reasoning for your FFAs or just none done at all!? Any opinions at this point?

Sorry which night was the failed conversion? I thought there wasn't one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Jayop wrote: »
    Lynch at 1pm guys. Get your votes in before that or face my wrath.

Can you post up the link please? have no access to my normal email here in the office.

7 minutes to your FFAs guys

Ecto have you got a backroom?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

The Walkers: The living dead are here and their goal is to convert each and every person regardless of allegiance into one of them. They are all detectable by Seer with the exception of the original Walker and can convert anyone to join their group. Once converted he person loses all original power they had, if they were in any of the other teams they will loss access to their forums and join the walker forum. The walker team start with one single walker and they can recruit once every second turn at lynch time.

There wasn't as far as I can see.

On TB. I am pretty shocked at that munch. I was pretty damn sure she was evil. I am now looking across the room at P* as top of my FFA and I am still thinking that grumpy , let's not automatically give her a pass cos she was a replacement folks, that she is team Negan

#FFA7
    Patrick Star
    grumpylumpy
    Valeyard

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

So you may have more powers..... but as of now your useless as their are no walkers left and you dont know what these powers are?

The Walkers: The living dead are here and their goal is to convert each and every person regardless of allegiance into one of them. They are all detectable by Seer with the exception of the original Walker and can convert anyone to join their group. Once converted he person loses all original power they had, if they were in any of the other teams they will loss access to their forums and join the walker forum. The walker team start with one single walker and they can recruit once every second turn at lynch time.

There wasn't as far as I can see.

On TB. I am pretty shocked at that munch. I was pretty damn sure she was evil. I am now looking across the room at P* as top of my FFA and I am still thinking that grumpy , let's not automatically give her a pass cos she was a replacement folks, that she is team Negan

#FFA7
    Patrick Star
    grumpylumpy
    Valeyard

May I ask why me these 3? (I really mean why me, as I get the other 2 :) )

duffman13 wrote: »
    So have you figured it all out? Your post history gives nothing! No reasoning for your FFAs or just none done at all!? Any opinions at this point?

Voting history is most solid info out there.

Stu and vale have been poor in this regard.

If wolves don't make an attempt.on Peter today I'll start to suspect hm too

• Advertisement

So your confirming Pters story based on that? Who have your protects been?

To be clear, I'm not confirming Pter's story at all. I've no more knowledge of Pter's role(s) than you do.

I want to check if I'm allowed to say.
    Ecto have you got a backroom?

Yes.

Duffman, post-munch...

15nBNjS.gif

Both Pter and Duffman actually, that's surprising.
    2cyWIin

2 minutes for FFAs

I wont copy and paste, but would digis speculation from earlier in the game be of any use?

Go for it

FFA

Flushy
    Molly
    Stu

Patstar
    Vale
    Stu

FFA6

1. Grumps
    2. PJ
    3. Vale

In no particular order

FFA
    Valeyard
    Destroyer
    Stu

Vale based on my opinon he's good or bad, he's justvbeen indifferent so far which makes me suspicious.

Stu and Destroyer based on my low poster wolf theory.

Ecto is making me twitch a bit, in one way she's pegging me as good I think and confirming Pter which i already had done. I'll see some responses and may switch my ffa

#FFA7

Mrs FD
    Molly
    P*

• Advertisement

#FFA6

destroyer - gonna stick with this horse for the same reasons as before, I don't think he has reacted once either which is pretty damning, want to make up a role for yourself too?

Ecto - I'm suss of this reveal. It wasn't at 9:59 to ensure a non munch. He wasn't under any pressure. There wasn't a missed conversion. More to come

Molly

Advertisement