Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ecto - you compiling?

#FFA6

destroyer - gonna stick with this horse for the same reasons as before, I don't think he has reacted once either which is pretty damning, want to make up a role for yourself too?

Ecto - I'm suss of this reveal. It wasn't at 9:59 to ensure a non munch. He wasn't under any pressure. There wasn't a missed conversion. More to come

Molly

SHE. again.

@Ecto ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ok folks my FFA did include Ecto but it's had to change to include her role claim so I've removed her for the time being.
    My top three after that would be
    Valeyard -same reasons as last night plus his suspicious voting history. No FFA done last night but still voted for TB who we now know is another goodie.
    MrsF - her voting history is also very safe. Only one she's jumped out on is Grrumpy last night and that seems to have come out of the blue.
    Destroyer - One of the lowest posters here. Only seems to pop in to do FFA's and vote. Would be the perfect hidden wolf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Yes compiling now

#FFA6

destroyer - gonna stick with this horse for the same reasons as before, I don't think he has reacted once either which is pretty damning, want to make up a role for yourself too?

Ecto - I'm suss of this reveal. It wasn't at 9:59 to ensure a non munch. He wasn't under any pressure. There wasn't a missed conversion. More to come

Molly

Wtf does this mean? Have you more to tell us or something?
    Also no reasons for me all of a sudden?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

sKeith has been stoned to death.

Quote:
    Lynch Results:
    sKeith: (5) Triceratops Ballet, Pter, destroyer, patrickSTARR, duffman13
    The_Valeyard: (2) Mollyb60, grumpylumpy
    grumpylumpy: (2) MrsFlushdraw, Stu Redman
    destroyer: (1) partyjungle
    Triceratops Ballet: (1) The_Valeyard
    Mollyb60: (1) Ectoplasm
    patrickSTARR: (1) sKeith

those are the results of Skeiths Lynch. Im guessing it was tight enough taht no wolf would lump on him. Its not impossible though, just a guess.

Partyjungle Vale and Grumps stick out for me. Destroyer for my money didnt look as wolfy as others, why vote for him PJ?

Vale voted for TB, but hes looked wolfy. But also, Vale is just a lazy fcucker at the best of times and I believe his reasons for not being around much over other low posters. Im really torn him

Grumpys and molly both went for Vale, who to be fair looked wolfy. But hes teh perfect candidate for a wolf to lump a vote on too. Out of those two I pick Grumps as I previously suspected him on my recent FFAs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    To be clear, I'm not confirming Pter's story at all. I've no more knowledge of Pter's role(s) than you do.

I want to check if I'm allowed to say.

Yes.

Who did you protect? You posted that meme for me and Molly, where's her role and why did you tag me? I presumed you were a second bg which you technically are if true just against walkers

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Wtf does this mean? Have you more to tell us or something?
    Also no reasons for me all of a sudden?

I saw the FFA's coming in and I hadn't finished so just threw your name down :o You are a hunch. You have been on a lot of people's. I keep meaning to go through your posts.

I mean "more to come" in the sense that he's got a lot of explaining to do.

I'm putting in a placeholder vote for now. Be back after 12

26.9 Digi sussed Molly and Flushy
    27.9 he said he would be amazed if there wasnt a new player on one of the wolf teams
    27.9 was also suss of grumps, but as a walker
    27.9 Suss of ecto

The he died.

FFA6

1. Grumps
    2. PJ
    3. Vale

In no particular order

Consistently on me? Why?

• Advertisement

destroyer wrote: »
    Stu Redman has a pretty poor voting record too

How?

Interesting that you've put that out there. I try to explain why I reckon you're not a wolf in one of my last posts, and you come back at me with the wolf search-light. Hmm.

I had a look at Molly's post too (from the moon where it is visible) and saw some interesting voting patterns. Not interesting enough to just throw a name out in the thread though without any explanation. ('Poor' is a poor explanation)

TB said it yesterday, with walkers gone and a straight shot between us and them, the wolves need us to kill villagers.

So ive been looking out for who has been more cosy and pally since the last walker death was announced. So far, that list is:

Flushy
    P*
    Duffer
    Ecto (im counting that reveal)

Maybe Molly to an extent.

The wolves gain nothing really by sitting back now. They need to be involved in teh decision making.

Ecto, id be happy to take you off that list if you can use a power maybe? It strikes me that you having a protect AND other powers seems waaaaaay overkill for the level of character you have (T-Dog died yonks ago). It also strikes me that if it comes down to it, you having a 'protect' and hidden powers beats my protect and death reveals at this stage. So i wonder are you trying to mimic what i did here in case it gets down to you, me and 1 other.

Pter wrote: »
    FFA

Flushy
    Molly
    Stu

Well you differ from mine, Id like you (and I) to keep an open mind Pter. We can afford to drop a few losses right?

I propose a risk. Id like people to follow me today, if Im wrong and we lynch a villager, Ill happily take the lynch the next night.

Ive been right on Uri, Lord and Skeith as well as half right on Barney. I may go about things in a liud way, but I get results.

Ill even change my name to McGarnacle after this if we win. (I wont really)

How?

Interesting that you've put that out there. I try to explain why I reckon you're not a wolf in one of my last posts, and you come back at me with the wolf search-light. Hmm.

I had a look at Molly's post too (from the moon where it is visible) and saw some interesting voting patterns. Not interesting enough to just throw a name out in the thread though without any explanation. ('Poor' is a poor explanation)

Yeah I did mention that in my FFA last night that I've been voting terribly. And I see how hypocritical it is of me to FFA both vale and Mrsf for that reason. But I know I'm not bad so........... :confused:

Well you differ from mine, Id like you (and I) to keep an open mind Pter. We can afford to drop a few losses right?

I propose a risk. Id like people to follow me today, if Im wrong and we lynch a villager, Ill happily take the lynch the next night.

Ive been right on Uri, Lord and Skeith as well as half right on Barney. I may go about things in a liud way, but I get results.

Ill even change my name to McGarnacle after this if we win. (I wont really)

You are so suspect.

You just named the 3 landslide lynches; 2 of which i lead due to my reveal.

So suspect. You are either a wolf or far far too eager to cosy up to me. Id believe you more if you had kept your hard line with me like you did last night, not try to be all pally with me.

TB said it yesterday, with walkers gone and a straight shot between us and them, the wolves need us to kill villagers.

So ive been looking out for who has been more cosy and pally since the last walker death was announced. So far, that list is:

Flushy
    P*
    Duffer

The wolves gain nothing really by sitting back now. They need to be involved in teh decision making.

Ecto, id be happy to take you off that list if you can use a power maybe? It strikes me that you having a protect AND other powers seems waaaaaay overkill for the level of character you have (T-Dog died yonks ago). It also strikes me that if it comes down to it, you having a 'protect' and hidden powers beats my protect and death reveals at this stage. So i wonder are you trying to mimic what i did here in case it gets down to you, me and 1 other.

May I suggest Ive been pally since before you were confirmed (I risked taking you at face value). I may also add it may be wolfy not to cosy up to you as it may be an obvious move.

Keep an open mind Pter.

on your FFA, why those 3.

Player FFA 6 or 7 not sure
    Mrsflushdraw P* Grumpy Vale
    Pter Mrs FD Molly Stu
    Ectoplasm Mrs FD Molly P*
    Grumpy
    Stu Redman
    Molly Vale Mrs FD Destroyer
    Destroyer P* Vale Stu
    partyjungle Destroyer Ecto Molly
    The_Valeyard
    patrickSTARR Grumpy PJ Vale
    duffman13 Vale Destroyer Stu

Final Tally
    Vale 5
    P* 3
    Mrs FD 3
    Molly 3
    Stu 3
    Destroyer 3
    Grumpy 2
    Ecto 1
    Partyjungle 1

You are so suspect.

So suspect. You are either a wolf or far far too eager to cosy up to me. Id believe you more if you had kept your hard line with me like you did last night, not try to be all pally with me.

Well how about this, we go with your FFA and Ill vote how ever you want me to. If your wrong we go with mine next lynch??

Pter Mrs FD Molly Stu
    Grumpy
    Stu Redman
    Destroyer P* Vale Stu
    The_Valeyard

Final Tally
    Vale 5
    P* 3
    Mrs FD 3
    Molly 3
    Stu 3
    Destroyer 3
    Grumpy 2
    Ecto 1
    Partyjungle 1

Ah throw in Digi's post humous votes for Flushy and Molly there......

Pter Mrs FD Molly Stu
    Grumpy
    Stu Redman
    Destroyer P* Vale Stu
    The_Valeyard
    Final Tally
    Vale 5
    P* 3
    Mrs FD 3
    Molly 3
    Stu 3
    Destroyer 3
    Grumpy 2
    Ecto 1
    Partyjungle 1

Well aren't we a decisive bunch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Well now Vale this really doesn't look good for you. I've been doing some spreadsheets of my own you see. And you've voted for a good guy every single night.

I know

Also woukd lead to your death

Well how about this, we go with your FFA and Ill vote how ever you want me to. If your wrong we go with mine next lynch??

Im not making any deals - the FFA results are there for everyone to make their decision now.

Im voting Flushy.

You are so suspect.

Im still believing you, but I can not follow your FFA. I JUST DONT SEE THOSE AS WOLVES.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Sorry was at my spreadsheets again. I'm T-Dog who is capable of protecting against the walkers and has some other abilities that mods have termed need-to-know. The reason I was sure that Uriel was a walker was because I KNEW that there had been a failed conversion and a failed conversion meant either I'd protected right (I didn't, I'm terrible at it) or the walker had gone for an Alpha. Then Uriel piped up with his "ooooh Lord is evil trust me I'm a good guy" routine and I had him pegged. I'd have revealed myself to ensure Uriel hung but I didn't need to and I wanted to save my other abilities AND the ability to protect from the other Walker (Barney)

I don't see any failed conversions. they were every SECOND turn. SO I am calling BS on your role claim.

Unless you can point the way to the missed conversion

Im still believing you, but I can not follow your FFA. I JUST DONT SEE THOSE AS WOLVES.

Oh so flip flopping again. Cool.

I know

Also woukd lead to your death

Well now that would be silly Mr Wolf. Because I'm a villager.

Ok guys I actually HAVE to do work now or I'll be fired. I'll be back at 12(ish) to catch up.

I understand you all have your reservations, but Vale hasnt posted nearly enough in the last couple of days to have evidence. Especially in the last 13-14 hours the wolves would be steering the debate. Lets find the active wolf before we look for the quiet one.

Please, vote FLUSHY

Flushy
    P*
    Duffer

I can promise you I'm not trying to mimic anything. I came out when I did to try and give the wolves another target. I was deliberately vague and will continue to be because I don't want them to have the information. I'm happy to die...I'd even propose lynching me at 1pm if it will give us any information. Two things to notice. When I made my announcement the thread got verry quiet for a few minutes, was that wolves in the backroom scrambling. Also some people are very, very curious about my powers. If I do die, look at them.

• Advertisement

Im not making any deals - the FFA results are there for everyone to make their decision now.

Im voting Flushy.

Fair enough, but you realise you have a lot of sway being confirmed to influence the FFAs now. Please think your FFA through a bit more.

I dont acre if I come off wolfy, Im an NRV who wants to catch wolves. I havent changed my stance since after Micks death. Uriel was a landslide lynch, as was Lord as was skeith, but look back at my posts and youll see I was suss of all of them before they were landslides.

Also yes, I realise wolves can deliver other wolves and baddies to gain cred, but 4 already, and Im willing to put myself up for the next lynch if Im wrong. If i was a wolf, that would leave my other wolf with a terrible chance of winning at those odds.

Advertisement