Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Woah, that pasted in huge. Well. I suppose it's good for the visually impaired.

Where'd you paste it from Mols, backroom?
    I am so glad to have this week over almost! this 15hr work days are a nightmare.
    I saw another WW game starting on IPB but not able to commit to feeding my kids at minute.

Looking forward to killing off those Negan folks and winning this game. Have done so good so far.
    Should have had Maggie or Carol in it, those two are just so badass :D

You've not been in the least helpful, just posting excuses and not sticking to your ffa
    Grumpys and molly both went for Vale, who to be fair looked wolfy. But hes teh perfect candidate for a wolf to lump a vote on too. Out of those two I pick Grumps as I previously suspected him on my recent FFAs

I'M A LADY

Anyway,

My FFA is as follows:

Vale - Despite saying any schedule is good for him he's failed to post anything useful at all. Again.

Flushy - As above, just posting fluff and not reacting to anything

Destroyer - Mental posts last night, don't know what (s)he is playing at but I reckon he could be a newb wolf panicking about being called out for not being active enough so throwing accusations all over the shop

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I get gut instinct P* but what's the evidence to support her being good? For me her voting patterns, combined with Barney's double vote is convincing enough.

Im all about the gut, we can try piece things together but we have to go with our gut. Pters death notices help, but only after the fact.

Right now my gut tells me the wolves, whomever they are, are quiet and seeing how the chips fall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Wheres PJ, wheres Vale, wheres Grumps?

Come out and talk for the good of the village, silence will me meet with more suspection

Probably the opposite actually. The more you say the more rope you give moronic villagers to hang you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Pter wrote: »
    @duffman are you kidding me. You mention this now why.

If he was a roled good guy I didn't want to put him in danger, he's giving nothing away which I take to mean he's a bad guy trying to go under the radar

Probably the opposite actually. The more you say the more rope you give moronic villagers to hang you

Maybe you could flesh out the rope with more than fluff and gifs and we'd switch our focus elsewhere :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    Why so definitive on this? I'm voting Vale, it's nothing anyone can verify so I understand if people go with you but vale is my choice.

The third member of team rick was chosen by us, we gave three options, one of which was Lord, the other was Vale and the final was Strawberry. I selected Lord as he's the only one id have interacted with on boards, kolido (Rick) picked Vale and Strawberry. We got strawberry, it was near the Lord reveal we tagged he was dodgy and she put the spot light on Vale as good or bad. He may be a non role villager but based on this I'm happy to go with it.

If you've got better on flushy I'll look elsewhere, it's still killing me that stu/destroyer are outside of any serious debate aswell.

Thats just stupid reasoning

I was an option to be picked for team evil, that makes me evil? Even though i wasnt selected

Im just nrv, lynch me and shoot yourselves in the foot.

Im voting flushy or Molly

Maybe you could flesh out the rope with more than fluff and gifs and we'd switch our focus elsewhere :rolleyes:

Oh damn thats me told. I feel the burn grumpy, ouch, ouch.

tenor.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

tenor.gif

He is so pretty :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Also, over 5000 posts, Necro get the gifs out!

GIFs will be forthcoming when I return this evening.

We are fast closing in on record territory, folks. Keep up the stellar work (Or... not working as most of you probably may be right now :P)

• Advertisement

He is so pretty :D

People keep forgetting he has murdered a lot of people

People keep forgetting he has murdered a lot of people

I still would.

I tend to know the feeling, but still try get involved. You look wolfy enough already, whats a few more posts gonna do?

Fair enough. There is no point in handing wolves info. It's why I'm staying quiet and why Pter won't confirm who he's protected or going to protect.

Thanks, helps me understand things a bit better, also in relation to Pter's tactics.
    Stu is playing things a little too footloose and fancy free.

You knew there was a FFA. You knew it!

You know why i wont reveal who i protected!

So my theory is team Negan had

1 loud wolf (SK)
    1 helpful wolf (Molly, p*)
    1 quiet wolf (flushy, Stu)

If that's related to my late FFA, that was seriously unintentional. I didn't have any other information from other people's FFAs when I did my own. I know this game is all about questioning people's word and motives, but this is different, it's thread etiquette and integrity: I promise I did not submit a late FFA for any other reason than being on a call and I did not glimpse other people's FFAs until after doing my own...seriously.

Back to the game, I didn't know why you wouldn't reveal who you protected, not until Ecto's post I quoted above. Sure, it makes sense to me now, but I didn't know until Ecto spelt it out. Yes, I'm really on that steep of a learning curve with the game.

I wish I was a wolf, it sounds like great craic. The rest of us are here speculating and flinging shít, the two remaining wolves have to be breaking their shíte laughing at us. I'm haven't laughed yet today...and now that I've typed that, that's kinda sad. (*Puts 'Laugh' on to a list of things to do today*)

Beware of those lumping on Flush! IE GRUMPS!

I'm haven't laughed yet today...and now that I've typed that, that's kinda sad. (*Puts 'Laugh' on to a list of things to do today*)

Awww Stu, this makes T-Dog sad :(

Now I kinda hope that you are a sneaky wolf having fun in your den BUT if you're not, cheer up fella it's only a game :P

I was an option to be picked for team evil, that makes me evil? Even though i wasnt selected

More bandwagoning Flushy?

You really care huh?

I'm haven't laughed yet today...and now that I've typed that, that's kinda sad. (*Puts 'Laugh' on to a list of things to do today*)

Someone missed the Dancing Dino posts

I tend to know the feeling, but still try get involved. You look wolfy enough already, whats a few more posts gonna do?

Might be concerned about tripping over his own feet. Or this post may be a wolf encouraging a villager to hang himself further.
    Beware of those lumping on Flush! IE GRUMPS!

As lumpy as I am I'd hardly call it a LUMP if you look at my FFA from last night flushy was, i believe second, and i stand by the reasoning. She's usually super prickly and defensive and she's just not reacting which makes me think she's a wolf keeping the head down.

Why so defensive of flush though p*? Who else "lumped"?

Right, im off to bed, been up all night and back on again soon

My final message of the game id say

1)f*ck you all

2) dont trust flushy or Molly

3) ive been mobile since game began and no access to spreadsheets and difficult to keep track of the postings, so not able to contribute like before.

4)Those complaining about my contribution can be thrown into a jet engine or thrown in an acid bath.. F*ck them. Probably wolves or special needs villagers.

5) im a simple NRV, no role, no ability, no task, no f*cking clue.

6) im possibly been set up by wolves in my voting pattern. Or just coincidence.

7) if you do lynch me, then I will cheer on the wolves and hope the rest of ye suffer horrible painful Necro deaths.

8)if you dont lynch me, meh.

9)ive a feeling the village has been played by certain individuals for some time now.

10) f*ck you.

200.gif

• Advertisement

Might be concerned about tripping over his own feet. Or this post may be a wolf encouraging a villager to hang himself further.

As lumpy as I am I'd hardly call it a LUMP if you look at my FFA from last night flushy was, i believe second, and i stand by the reasoning. She's usually super prickly and defensive and she's just not reacting which makes me think she's a wolf keeping the head down.

Why so defensive of flush though p*? Who else "lumped"?

Vale and you, two possible wolves.

Id say one is a wolf, and teh other is PJ who is nice and cosy letting the other do all the leg work

Yes, I'm really on that steep of a learning curve with the game.

I wish I was a wolf, it sounds like great craic. The rest of us are here speculating and flinging shít, the two remaining wolves have to be breaking their shíte laughing at us. I'm haven't laughed yet today...and now that I've typed that, that's kinda sad. (*Puts 'Laugh' on to a list of things to do today*)

Aww being new is hard.

My first game i posted a picture of a wolf accidentally (I know) when i was an nrv and got myself immediately lynched. So... chin up!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

7) if you do lynch me, then I will cheer on the wolves and hope the rest of ye suffer horrible painful Necro deaths.

This makes me smile.

I shall redouble my efforts to kill you all as brutally as possible.

Cool, can you say why? You've been on both for a couple of days? Flushy is getting some heat, I'd just like to no why, I don't want to bandwagon, I feel my instincts have been fairly good and I'd like to see people's rational for either flushy or Molly

My "meeting" ends in 15 mins, I'll try to jump on as much as i can this afternoon but twill be patchy

Cool, can you say why? You've been on both for a couple of days? Flushy is getting some heat, I'd just like to no why, I don't want to bandwagon, I feel my instincts have been fairly good and I'd like to see people's rational for either flushy or Molly

Just seen your post Vale, stylish! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I understand you all have your reservations, but Vale hasnt posted nearly enough in the last couple of days to have evidence. Especially in the last 13-14 hours the wolves would be steering the debate. Lets find the active wolf before we look for the quiet one.

Please, vote FLUSHY

Surely both vale and MrsF have the same kinda postcount here. Why is voting quiet flushy over quiet valey your preferred option?

The third member of team rick was chosen by us, we gave three options, one of which was Lord, the other was Vale and the final was Strawberry. I selected Lord as he's the only one id have interacted with on boards, kolido (Rick) picked Vale and Strawberry. We got strawberry, it was near the Lord reveal we tagged he was dodgy and she put the spot light on Vale as good or bad. He may be a non role villager but based on this I'm happy to go with it.

Are you kidding with this? Did you not think this information would've been useful earlier? Vote is in for Vale and I'm not switching.
    Where'd you paste it from Mols, backroom?

I pasted it from Word. Where do you usually paste your stuff from?

Destroyer - Mental posts last night, don't know what (s)he is playing at but I reckon he could be a newb wolf panicking about being called out for not being active enough so throwing accusations all over the shop

That's not a bad notion grumpy, and Destroyer also just threw my name out there an hour ago because I apparently have a poor voting history. I think the real reason he/she did that was because some people are suspecting that either me or Destroyer are a low-lying wolf, and he/she panicked and tried to deflect.

A more experienced wolf wouldn't react that way, but a panicking noob feeling some lynch-heat? It's possible.
    Awww Stu, this makes T-Dog sad :(

Now I kinda hope that you are a sneaky wolf having fun in your den BUT if you're not, cheer up fella it's only a game :P

Thank you very much, and looking back now that actually reads quite sad on my part :/ I'm great here. Just spending my time either working away with a grimace on my face, or staring at this thread as if it were the Voynich Manuscript. The laughter will come later!

There's more evidence for Flushy than for Vale imo. The fact that Barney voted for her twice while he was still the seer is the most damning I think, but also her voting patterns suggest wolfiness to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Thank you very much, and looking back now that actually reads quite sad on my part :/ I'm great here. Just spending my time either working away with a grimace on my face, or staring at this thread as if it were the Voynich Manuscript. The laughter will come later!

I'm telling you now. You won't know what to do with yourself next week. The withdrawal from this game is harsh.

Advertisement