Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I am nobody important. Remember, if it’s a random roll choice by Mods, it doesn’t matter who was baddy in previous lifetimes!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The village was ablaze with controversy, memes and gifs during the first day. Many fingers had been pointed in many directions.

The Saviours had heard enough of the nonsense. They wanted to show that they meant business. That they were....Negan.

tumblr_o4rrxag8I51rkbi4ao5_500.gif

The order had been made, and Simon and Dwight would carry out Negan's orders. They spotted a lone individual, who was shambling home from the ramshackle public house that had been erected in the early hours of Saturday night. Simon grabbed him from behind and Dwight clubbed him over the head with a brick.

They dragged them into the woods nearby and put an end to him with four bullets in his head, ensuring there would be no return.

TheDeadBody.gif~c200
    Tigger has been killed by The Saviours.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Drumpot wrote: »
    I am nobody important. Remember, if it’s a random roll choice by Mods, it doesn’t matter who was baddy in previous lifetimes!

i dont actually know why past lives was even a point of conversation. pretty irrelevant if you ask me.

RIP tigger, you were right asking for the BG protection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Mick deflectionntatics
    Trit game 3 level infontatics in game 17 he's trying to bandwagon me and yoz
    Drumpot wolf or walker
    Kodi I'm notbsure but might be likked to yoz if yoz is evils then he probably is as well

If I'm munched the BG is a dick btw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hard luck tiggs. He did call it. BG should have followed him.

Necrominus wrote: »
    The village was ablaze with controversy, memes and gifs during the first day. Many fingers had been pointed in many directions.

The Saviours had heard enough of the nonsense. They wanted to show that they meant business. That they were....Negan.

tumblr_o4rrxag8I51rkbi4ao5_500.gif

The order had been made, and Simon and Dwight would carry out Negan's orders. They spotted a lone individual, who was shambling home from the ramshackle public house that had been erected in the early hours of Saturday night. Simon grabbed him from behind and Dwight clubbed him over the head with a brick.

They dragged them into the woods nearby and put an end to him with four bullets in his head, ensuring there would be no return.

TheDeadBody.gif~c200
    Tigger has been killed by The Saviours.

can you club with a brick? :confused:

i thought you club with a club, and brick with a brick

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

We don't get told good or bad?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

can you club with a brick? :confused:

i thought you club with a club, and brick with a brick

Flavour is flavour

LYNCH FORM IS NOW OPEN

mods, does the walker get a covert at tonights lynch or tomorrow night?

people that said tigger is the walker, if there is no convert tonight we know we got him, provided there should be convert tonight

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    We don't get told good or bad?

83825-tap-66686.jpg?1374691353

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

So long Tiggs, sorry to see you go, you had some interesting thoughts.

Kolido wrote: »
    So long Tiggs, sorry to see you go, you had some interesting thoughts.

wahat are you rthoughts on tiggers toughts?

That his thoughts were put together after very little sleep!

That his thoughts were put together after very little sleep!

he called you out as bad i think. how do you feel about that?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Tigger wrote: »
    See dumpot and Barry are probably the wolves and I think yoz is rick or at least one or th goodies
    Mocks probably in a room and the Trit
    Mick wouldn't pick me into a room I was picked into a team last time there was picking but mick would not want me in with him
    Uriel might but I don't this k he is in a room
    Seer should peek yoz and then he'll know one way of the other

Is the seer check for role or alignment ?

I thought the backroom ID topic was interesting but his thoughts on who to peek i didn't agree with, given his reasoning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'm sad for sKeith, because he just lost a night-time friend of his. There won't be as many posts for us to go through in the morning, which is a shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Shocked tigger is gone. He normally lasts a while to help find the other team, no?

There was talk of him being the walker. Not sold on it but if he was the priest, imo, should come now and let us know before the scheduled walker turn. Its the only time we can believe him.

Trit would be the person from his lost that i am most suspicious of... not actually sure if it was tigger or keith who mentioned trit but either way.

Also suss on drumpot given how the tried to nonsense tiggers musings rather than offer thoughts on them.

he called you out as bad i think. how do you feel about that?

That it had no commentary on why he felt that way... i could make a guess on why I stuck out to Tigger but it’s prob meta and part of the paranoid element of the game that makes you see things that aren’t there...

Tigger , I think, asked the hero to protect him. Is there any chance he was with one evil team and the other took him out? Or that he was the walker?

Or was he too close to the evils and they went for him? Or was he way off the evils and they killed him to put the focus on me and other innocents?

So many questions and So few answers....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Guffy wrote: »
    Shocked tigger is gone. He normally lasts a while to help find the other team, no?

There was talk of him being the walker. Not sold on it but if he was the priest, imo, should come now and let us know before the scheduled walker turn. Its the only time we can believe him.

Trit would be the person from his lost that i am most suspicious of... not actually sure if it was tigger or keith who mentioned trit but either way.

Also suss on drumpot given how the tried to nonsense tiggers musings rather than offer thoughts on them.

Jaysus, its a bit early for role reveals, isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Tigger was likely a role hunt based on yesterday. Also because hes dangerous to any team hes not on. Id suggest looking at the reactions to my post yesterday, especially those that dismissed it. I still think he had a role, unfortunately its harder to figure which roled players are on which side

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Guffy wrote:

Guffy wrote:

Guffy wrote:

Guffy wrote:

Those are some well composed and thought out statements Guffy, good job!

Did you have help writing them?

if he was the walker there wont be any one turned

@guffy, why you think trit?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Jaysus, its a bit early for role reveals, isn't it?

Not if tigger was the walker and only if he was the walker. Any reveals after the walkers 1st turn will be suss due to... well due to there being walkers that can be used as cannon fodder ( although the rate is 1 every 2 days, not sure how viable this will be before end game).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

jayo26 wrote: »
    Thanks tsc I just screenshot this so I don't have to take notes myself haha

Using other peoples work alone is unwise. Try to draw your own conclusions and avoid using others musings as fact. You seem easily led, or lazy. Watching you.

Guffys normally a more subtle wolf than that

Youre normally a sharper villager than this

Torn between the two of you for the baddie. Guufy just ahead for the moment

Independant thought scares you does it?

That it had no commentary on why he felt that way... i could make a guess on why I stuck out to Tigger but it’s prob meta and part of the paranoid element of the game that makes you see things that aren’t there...

Tigger , I think, asked the hero to protect him. Is there any chance he was with one evil team and the other took him out? Or that he was the walker?

Or was he too close to the evils and they went for him? Or was he way off the evils and they killed him to put the focus on me and other innocents?

So many questions and So few answers....

You have all the answers, youre a wolf

• Advertisement

Independant thought scares you does it?

Yeah ok its guffy

Advertisement