Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    To be fair, nobody is confirmed unfortunately. Duff and Pter could be the last wolves for all we know. Now I don't think that's the case but it's possible.

Jesus I've kind dismissed this possibility. Their stories rely on each other. If they are the wolves, I take my hat off and concede to a brilliantly concocted and executed plan.

I've been fooled many times before.

I've had nightmares about road traffic accidents ever since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

If i die,

Flushy
    Molly
    P*

And beyond that, best of luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I have to go into a meeting now for an hour regardless FYI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

The Saviours were jubilant. Another night of murder, torture and killing.

This time it was Pter who got lost looking for his captain's hat. The Saviours pounced and caved the side of his head in with a paving stone.
    The rest was left for Lucille. The following morning nothing but a mangled mess of blood, hair and faeces was left.

Pter has been killed by the Saviours.

• Advertisement

Next lynch at 6pm. Form open.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well ****. We're working on guesses now folks. Voting for MrsFancypants

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

duffman13 wrote: »
    Right lads, I was wrong about Vale, sorry Vale. I'm unsure which direction to go with now tbh, flushy or a low poster, possibility of two wolves in the three low posters remaining.

Look at the votes people. Who was up for the lynch, vale and flushy. 2 wolves are in either of those voters.

Come on.

Ahhhhhh mods? Mrs F isn't on the lynch form anymore. Somethng we should know about?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Well ****. We're working on guesses now folks. Voting for MrsFancypants

If shes dead and good, what will you do then?

• Advertisement

If shes dead and good, what will you do then?

How will we know if she's good though? We don't have a priest to tell us anymore.
    We just have to go with our best options.

I think Jayop is ****ing with me. MrsFD isn't there. Right??? RIGHT??!?!??? I'M NOT VOTING FOR MYSELF AGAIN

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ahhhhhh mods? Mrs F isn't on the lynch form anymore. Somethng we should know about?

Crap sorry. My bad.

Lol. are we going with the 'Other' option then for MrsF?

Are we completely rail roading MrsFD? I'm defo voting for her but should we at least do an FFA that we can use going forward?

Shame that pter didn't manage to get at least one protection in. I presume he was protecting himself every second night. 50/50 shot at giving us an extra life.

My FFA is MrsF, P* and Destroyer

Just so people know I have more notes written and typed on this game than I had for my exam at the start of the month, or for my wedding last year. FFS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

**** we are shooting blind now guys

3pm for FFA? To try and prevent a band wagon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

3pm for FFA? To try and prevent a band wagon

I'm not going to be back on but I'm following Pter

The fact he's dead removes the last niggle of doubt I had, it was only small but all the same I'm taking out flushy and then if I'm still alive it'll be a toss up between two others he named.No BG means I'm next munched to be honest so probably my last vote anyway

Well guys, we are up sh!te street. No one listened to me.

No priest, no BG, but you do have me!

Time to get on my soapbox.

Guys, you had nothing to lose by going with me last lynch and all to win. If i was wrong about PJ you could of lyynched me. But no, you panicked.

If i was wrong about Flush and she was bad, you could have had me.

Please, Ill ask once again.

VOTE PJ and NOT FLUSH. If im wrong you can have me for the lynch.

• Advertisement

The fact he's dead removes the last niggle of doubt I had, it was only small but all the same I'm taking out flushy and then if I'm still alive it'll be a toss up between two others he named.No BG means I'm next munched to be honest so probably my last vote anyway

Please Duff, listen to me. If you dont believe me, allow me to fall on my sword afterwards. Vote PJ.

Am I the only one with the apples in here to vote with his gut rather than someone elses?

ACTUALLY SCREW IT.

VOTE FOR ME!

PLEASE

KILL ME, MAYBE THEN YOU MIGHT LISTEN TO ME.

IF I RETURN GOOD, THEN PLEASE KILL PJ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

ACTUALLY SCREW IT.

VOTE FOR ME!

PLEASE

KILL ME, MAYBE THEN YOU MIGHT LISTEN TO ME.

IF I RETURN GOOD, THEN PLEASE KILL PJ

Pter is gone. You won't return as anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Also why should we follow your instinct? Why didn't you follow anyone else's? If you hadn't voted for an outlier last vote I'd give you more credence.

Pter is gone. You won't return as anything.

Ah i forgot that. We are doomed so

I'm sticking with our Seer Barney's outlier votes on MrsFD. Should have spotted that way sooner.

What are you basing all this on p*? I figured you as nrv as you've been invaluable all game by interrogating so many people to the hilt. I'm sticking with that read and I'm not gonna go down the road of "I accuse you because you accuse me". But maybe you have been hiding in plain sight this whole time?

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

I'm tempted to listen to pstar

God damn you duffman if you're a wolf. And well-played.

Think I will be honoring Pter's death with a vote for Flushy next. The day started off with me thinking she was possibly village, but a lot has happened. For me, those 2 votes from Barney speak volumes. More volume than anything else is speaking to me at the moment in here.

Next, I'd be looking at destroyer. From my reckoning, there are 3 'low lying' posters remaining - Myself, Grumpy, Destroyer. Law of averages has me thinking that one has to be a wolf. I can rule myself out, I haven't got a read on grumpy, but Destroyer was panicking earlier.

I tried to rule out Destroyer earlier today, but the more players we lose while those low posters remain in the game, the more I think there's a wolf there. Have any of the low posters been revealed as a wolf after a death so far? I remember that JayClone was revealed to be an NRV upon being modkilled, so there is one low poster who wasn't a wolf either.

I promise it's not me. My character is NRV Karl. I don't watch the Walking Dead, but just from the photo I was provided with I can tell he is weak and more than likely in some kind of friendzone with a pretty girl.

• Advertisement

Also why should we follow your instinct? Why didn't you follow anyone else's? If you hadn't voted for an outlier last vote I'd give you more credence.

3 days ago I pinged Uriel and Lord, I kept on them and even when people doubted me liek Barn or even when I looked like I was shouting so loud I looked dodge, I kept with it. I was proven right taht they were bad.

Same goes for sKeith, which wasnt a landslide vote either.

I trust my gut, I go with it and as the agme has gone on Ive been right about those 3 above.

I believed Pters claim, well i took it on face value seeing as the game went on rather than jump on him. If i was a wolf, I would easily find flaws in his initial reveal and shout about them. I didnt.

Im not saying im 100 percent right about either PJ or Grumps, but I think Ive earned the chance to lead you guys.

I may read people well in my opinion, but admittedly Im like a bull in a china shop.

When around, which is usually between 9 and 6, I answer any questions without hesitation.

Advertisement