Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

What are you basing all this on p*? I figured you as nrv as you've been invaluable all game by interrogating so many people to the hilt. I'm sticking with that read and I'm not gonna go down the road of "I accuse you because you accuse me". But maybe you have been hiding in plain sight this whole time?

Kindly Fcuk off wolf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Ah i forgot that. We are doomed so

Very dramatic, I'm not saying your wrong, give me reasons to follow you? I'm basing my next vote on the reasons Pter provided and so far he's is the only one I can trust. His reasoning may be flawed, if it is then show me. Otherwise I'll follow Pter cause I at least know he had good intentions

Why would I offer myself last lynch after defending flush so hard, ask yourselves that, why?

Flush looked done for, if she turned out bad, id be happy. but, Id be the wolfiest wolf in wolfsville for defending her so hard, no?

Then Id be gone, 2 wolves dead.

Thats why im to be trusted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

So lynch is at 6? I'll be looking closely at both destroyer and PJ given that they're two I haven't examined closely.

I'd ask you P* to look closely at those who aren't on your radar in the meantime

Ecto why aren't you telling us everything about your role yet?

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    Very dramatic, I'm not saying your wrong, give me reasons to follow you? I'm basing my next vote on the reasons Pter provided and so far he's is the only one I can trust. His reasoning may be flawed, if it is then show me. Otherwise I'll follow Pter cause I at least know he had good intentions

Ask yourself, if Flush was bad, why would I defend her so much? Im so sure PJ is a wolf taht Id throw myself to the lynch to prove it

Ecto why aren't you telling us everything about your role yet?

Because he probably doesnt know yet wolf

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    So lynch is at 6? I'll be looking closely at both destroyer and PJ given that they're two I haven't examined closely.

I'd ask you P* to look closely at those who aren't on your radar in the meantime

Its the least i can do.

I feel a wolf is 100 percent in the vale votes

Lynch 7
    Valeyard 4 - Molly, grumpy, duffman, destroyer

I suspect Grump, so hes is my main target in these guys. Duffman is good, his story works well with pters IMO.

That leaves destroyer and Molly.

Molly, Destroyer, Why Vale guys?

3 days ago I pinged Uriel and Lord, I kept on them and even when people doubted me liek Barn or even when I looked like I was shouting so loud I looked dodge, I kept with it. I was proven right taht they were bad.

Same goes for sKeith, which wasnt a landslide vote either.

I trust my gut, I go with it and as the agme has gone on Ive been right about those 3 above.

I believed Pters claim, well i took it on face value seeing as the game went on rather than jump on him. If i was a wolf, I would easily find flaws in his initial reveal and shout about them. I didnt.

Im not saying im 100 percent right about either PJ or Grumps, but I think Ive earned the chance to lead you guys.

I may read people well in my opinion, but admittedly Im like a bull in a china shop.

When around, which is usually between 9 and 6, I answer any questions without hesitation.

There's a lot missing here p*. You were at pter to no end before his reveal. Lord and Uriel were facing off against each other. It came down to one or the other until Lord revealed. You have been good but your spouting an exaggerated highlight reel here.

There's a lot missing here p*. You were at pter to no end before his reveal. Lord and Uriel were facing off against each other. It came down to one or the other until Lord revealed. You have been good but your spouting an exaggerated highlight reel here.

When, prove that claim!

Lord and Uriel were and I, as you and others can recall I was in the thick of that too. Look it up peeps

Lord was far from a confirmed wolf when I pinged him, he could have easily been a bluff from Uri. But I say the evil in him and stated it many times.

Nice try wolf

• Advertisement

PJ, a question?

Was it your idea or anothers to munch Walker Barney Gumble?

Great call BTW!

Trust me guys, vote PJ.

Notice how PJ is the only one trying to counter what im saying......

Ill leave this here again?

When, prove that claim!

Lord and Uriel were and I, as you and others can recall I was in the thick of that too. Look it up peeps

Lord was far from a confirmed wolf when I pinged him, he could have easily been a bluff from Uri. But I say the evil in him and stated it many times.

Nice try wolf

Thanks I do try. Fair play for pinging both Lord and Uriel when they were head to head.

I'll look it up now. Maybe it was pter on you.

Thanks I do try. Fair play for pinging both Lord and Uriel when they were head to head.

I'll look it up now. Maybe it was pter on you.

Good luck wolfy

No one else went with teh FFA, they voted who they wanted despite the FFA.

Im no bandwagoner, I shout PJ and no one listens to me. Not my fault.

If I was a wolf, would I be so vocal about saving Flush, knowing she was a wolf and thus when she died Id be next.

Would I? Come on!

Pstar my concern is this post. Everybody pretty much lynched per FFA. I feel your trying to protect Flush, cause you believe PJ is evil but we have two wolves left, flush was in the seers vote two nights in a row. Follow your hunch?

How I picture PJ

citizen_smith.jpg

Don't suppose anyone has a quick link to players killed so far and their roles?

Ah i forgot that. We are doomed so

Also this, Pter gets munched and you forget he was the priest? Most important role left and you forgot we have no way of knowing how we are doing from now on?

duffman13 wrote: »
    Pstar my concern is this post. Everybody pretty much lynched per FFA. I feel your trying to protect Flush, cause you believe PJ is evil but we have two wolves left, flush was in the seers vote two nights in a row. Follow your hunch?

True, FFAs helped, but I like to think my posts during the days of these FFA/s lynches influenced the FFAs to a degree.

That being said, I like to think my gut calls were usually before FFAs.

Ill try retrieve a post I made before Uriel was turned for an example

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Don't suppose anyone has a quick link to players killed so far and their roles?

Stu if you search my posts you'll find that info at least up to this morning. On phone now so cant update

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Its the least i can do.

I feel a wolf is 100 percent in the vale votes

Lynch 7
    Valeyard 4 - Molly, grumpy, duffman, destroyer

I suspect Grump, so hes is my main target in these guys. Duffman is good, his story works well with pters IMO.

That leaves destroyer and Molly.

Ill leave this here again?

**** off doode I'm in ****ing work. Not at your beck and call. I explained my vote for Vale when the FFA was put in. Go back and look if you're concerned about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I promise it's not me. My character is NRV Karl. I don't watch the Walking Dead, but just from the photo I was provided with I can tell he is weak and more than likely in some kind of friendzone with a pretty girl.

Woah woah woah, you're Karl? WTF is this? There was no names of characters in my NRV PM at all so I have no clue what sort of bull**** you're pulling here. I've PM'd the mods to make sure that this isn't going to break the game but your bluff has just been called motherf*cker.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW.

Post 2576

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104792048&postcount=2576

Right now heres my thoughts on folk

Jayo : Seems like a new guy trying to find his way. Too hard to read if good or bad though.

Stu : New like Jayo, wants to appear like hes not sure of what to do, but seems very aware at others times at what to do. Seems smarter than he wants to appear. Somethings not sitting well with me.

Molly : Mick mad a nice observation about you last night, I think he may be onto something.

sKeith : While hes explained his posts, (the whole aramaddon thing) I just don’t but it, very odd play from someone Id expect better of all game

Amanddon : The FFA yesterday was poor, again a newbie. I dislike their play yet I have no clue if they are a wolf or not

beakerjoe : probably a NRV but I feel they go about things in such a odd way.

Mick : I just about believe his role reveal. Id be surprised if a wolf would do this. Though Mick has big balls I wouldn't be surprised.

Uriel : I see a lot of arguments for him being bad, but my jury is still out. Went after people without much though. Leaning towards bad but really unsure yet.

Digi - A sub, still feeling him out.

Vale : Hes been under the radar a good bit so far, still unsure but he may be roled.

Mahama : I don't trust them, its my gut speaking here. Not saying their a wolf or but I cant shake that I have a bad feeling about her.

Lord TSC : Seemed pretty against the Mick role reveal. Not saying Mick was 100 percent truthful, but Id be inclined to believe Mick and take him on face value for now. I didn’t like how hard Lord was against believing Mick. Seemed odd to me.

Ecto : I don’t mind being on his list, but I felt his reasoning for voting for me was weak when others looked more likely. Besides that I don’t think they are a wolf yet.

Ms Flush – Not sure on yet but leaning towards bad based on day 1 and 2 stuff with tigger and her reaction after his death

Pter – A clever player, I think hes good but Ive been fooled before. My gut says hes good for now.

Look at my reads damn it, This was day 2

Look at Keith for example.

#FFA 8

MrsFD - barney the seer left clues early on
    Ecto - that reveal still doesn't sit right with me, especially being hazy about the details
    destroyer - still banging this drum, I'm thinking he's the least suss right now tbh

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Woah woah woah, you're Karl? WTF is this? There was no names of characters in my NRV PM at all so I have no clue what sort of bull**** you're pulling here. I've PM'd the mods to make sure that this isn't going to break the game but your bluff has just been called motherf*cker.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW.

oh lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Guys, posting from hospital. Was suspected heart attack But ECG showing a blocked artary.

Hopefully some kind person will pm me lynch Form.

I am a nrv but it's up to you. I don't want a mis lynch to let them win

Mollyb60 wrote: »

EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW.

Just let me check it's real and wasn't a dream...

Btw, nice to fúcking see you too, Molly!

#FFA 8

MrsFD - barney the seer left clues early on
    Ecto - that reveal still doesn't sit right with me, especially being hazy about the details
    destroyer - still banging this drum, I'm thinking he's the least suss right now tbh

Bollox, so Ecto in your scenario built the case for Flush based on the barney votes, yet hes a wolf too.

Lynch this guy

Poor FFA, poor mistake, poor wolf!

• Advertisement

Guys, posting from hospital. Was suspected heart attack But ECG showing a blocked artary.

Hopefully some kind person will pm me lynch Form.

I am a nrv but it's up to you. I don't want a mis lynch to let them win

Fcuck sake, never mind the game, I hope your doing better

Advertisement