Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Guys, posting from hospital. Was suspected heart attack But ECG showing a blocked artary.

Hopefully some kind person will pm me lynch Form.

I am a nrv but it's up to you. I don't want a mis lynch to let them win

Holy **** MrsF I hope you're ok!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

The stress of the last few hours in this game wont do your condition any favours Flush

Guys, posting from hospital. Was suspected heart attack But ECG showing a blocked artary.

Holy **** hope your doing okay

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScEAEwexeu1d4ZSZ91SU00J2CgpBQS7A7sO4X9fu2LPJi_HRQ/viewform

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Wow, hope your ok!

• Advertisement

On the Barney / Flush votes that Ecto got, since he was a seer it could be viewed as a way to signal to Flush that she was seer checked.

Long shot I know

Bollox, so Ecto in your scenario built the case for Flush based on the barney votes, yet hes a wolf too.

Lynch this guy

Poor FFA, poor mistake, poor wolf!

Whats this mean?

That's a scary turn of events, hope you're being tended to. Get well soon.

Just let me check it's real and wasn't a dream...

Btw, nice to fúcking see you too, Molly!

So I went and to check my PMs. What exactly is wrong with what I've posted Molly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Bollox, so Ecto in your scenario built the case for Flush based on the barney votes, yet hes a wolf too.

Lynch this guy

Poor FFA, poor mistake, poor wolf!

Saying on repeat lynch this guy isn't going to ge t anyone on side. Who's the 2nd wolf in this scenario?

What if I said lynch flush, then pj and then you. Or who's your second wolf?

Whats this mean?

Ecto built the case for Flush being a wolf based on barneys votes.

You believe that according to your FFA. Shes top of your list.

Yet Ecto is next in line on your FFA?

Are you for real?

• Advertisement

That's a scary turn of events, hope you're being tended to. Get well soon.

So I went and to check my PMs. What exactly is wrong with what I've posted Molly?

You were told in your PM that you were NRV Karl.
    I was told in my PM that I'm NRV.

Why do you get a Karl and I don't? Mods wouldn't make that mistake. I think you've just outed yourself as a careless wolf.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Saying on repeat lynch this guy isn't going to ge t anyone on side. Who's the 2nd wolf in this scenario?

What if I said lynch flush, then pj and then you. Or who's your second wolf?

My gut says Grumps, my next bet was Vale but hes gone. I gave you three names this morning in the order of PJ, Grumps and Vale. Im sticking with the first two until game over, unless something happens.

I wanna here more from Stu on his Karl business though, I had him pinged as a clever player at first, but came round to him being good. he has sat back a bit and now this Karl business.

Karl, I too like Molly am an NRV, with no name. Explain a bit buddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I'm OK for now...

Got my son coming with charger so I can play on lol.

As for Barney. He did a u turn. So maybe he checked me. I am a villager. Just a plain NRV

Karl Grime sin the show was the related to Rick obviously, so Stu did you have any powers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

ACTUALLY SCREW IT.

VOTE FOR ME!

PLEASE

KILL ME, MAYBE THEN YOU MIGHT LISTEN TO ME.

IF I RETURN GOOD, THEN PLEASE KILL PJ
    destroyer wrote: »
    I'm tempted to listen to pstar

Wondering if this fall on my sword routine from P* is an attempt to manipulate the newbies
    Its the least i can do.

I feel a wolf is 100 percent in the vale votes

Lynch 7
    Valeyard 4 - Molly, grumpy, duffman, destroyer

I suspect Grump, so hes is my main target in these guys. Duffman is good, his story works well with pters IMO.

That leaves destroyer and Molly.

Molly, Destroyer, Why Vale guys?

I'M A LADY

I think I'm going to stick to my FFA from last night

MrsFD i hope you're okay, but i also think im gonna vote for you

I'm OK for now...

Got my son coming with charger so I can play on lol.

As for Barney. He did a u turn. So maybe he checked me. I am a villager. Just a plain NRV

Jesus Christ that is scary. Look after yourself, seriously. This game is not good for stress levels. You'll terrify your doctors.

Wondering if this fall on my sword routine from P* is an attempt to manipulate the newbies

It is, in a good way

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    You were told in your PM that you were NRV Karl.
    I was told in my PM that I'm NRV.

Why do you get a Karl and I don't? Mods wouldn't make that mistake. I think you've just outed yourself as a careless wolf.

Aww :P

What can I say? I'm lost. I could share more specific wording with you, but I would have to check with a mod first if I'm allowed to do that. There's one word in the PM that's throwing me. But really, it's nothing, or at least I thought it was nothing until you pointed out that my NRV has a name and yours doesn't.

BTW that word is not 'wolf'.

Karl Grime sin the show was the related to Rick obviously, so Stu did you have any powers?

Just trying to find one of the boys to ask if I can share some information from the PM (without copy/paste). But no, I don't have a role. I will try to clear this up momentarily because I'm curious too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

God damn you duffman if you're a wolf. And well-played.

Think I will be honoring Pter's death with a vote for Flushy next. The day started off with me thinking she was possibly village, but a lot has happened. For me, those 2 votes from Barney speak volumes. More volume than anything else is speaking to me at the moment in here.

Next, I'd be looking at destroyer. From my reckoning, there are 3 'low lying' posters remaining - Myself, Grumpy, Destroyer. Law of averages has me thinking that one has to be a wolf. I can rule myself out, I haven't got a read on grumpy, but Destroyer was panicking earlier.

I tried to rule out Destroyer earlier today, but the more players we lose while those low posters remain in the game, the more I think there's a wolf there. Have any of the low posters been revealed as a wolf after a death so far? I remember that JayClone was revealed to be an NRV upon being modkilled, so there is one low poster who wasn't a wolf either.

I promise it's not me. My character is NRV Karl. I don't watch the Walking Dead, but just from the photo I was provided with I can tell he is weak and more than likely in some kind of friendzone with a pretty girl.

Where did I panic?
    I don't panic.

If anything you panicked when I mentioned that your voting record wasn't great, which it isn't.

Just trying to find one of the boys to ask if I can share some information from the PM (without copy/paste). But no, I don't have a role. I will try to clear this up momentarily because I'm curious too.

You cant, its in the rules unless the mods made a mistake.

If your a wolf you played a nice game until the slip. I had you pinged as new, but very well informed and good.

Just vote PJ, thats they way to win me over :)

I like to think Ive earned some trust points, and with Pter gone Im the best Captain

captain_america_patrick_star_by_abe6565-d4c2y3n.jpg

Its the least i can do.

I feel a wolf is 100 percent in the vale votes

Lynch 7
    Valeyard 4 - Molly, grumpy, duffman, destroyer

I suspect Grump, so hes is my main target in these guys. Duffman is good, his story works well with pters IMO.

That leaves destroyer and Molly.

Molly, Destroyer, Why Vale guys?

I went for the guy with the worst voting record.

I've played easily 20+ games with MrsFd , I'm pretty sure she is nrv, I can usually read her quite well.
    If you're a wolf flushe then wp

I've played easily 20+ games with MrsFd , I'm pretty sure she is nrv, I can usually read her quite well.

Usually we say that MrsF is too wolfy to be a wolf. But in this case, I'm putting my trust in Pter and the unturned seer Barney.

Ecto built the case for Flush being a wolf based on barneys votes.

You believe that according to your FFA. Shes top of your list.

Yet Ecto is next in line on your FFA?

Are you for real?

Good point

Sorry to hear you're unwell MrsFd.

Some dedication!

I haven't a clue at this stage.

Sway me somebody.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Hey had to go and do some work. Mrs FD, I hope you feel better soon.

Not sure on the Ps bust starting to come around to the idea of Destroyer as a lurky type wolf. More reading to do.

• Advertisement

And here I thought you were a newbie :P gonna have to reassess everything

Advertisement