Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

destroyer wrote: »
    Where did I panic?
    I don't panic.

If anything you panicked when I mentioned that your voting record wasn't great, which it isn't.

Throwing out names with no basis, barely a sentence, once a bit of heat comes on you - that's panicking.

Again - Just because you say my voting record isn't great doesn't make it so. Can you at least try to lay down some reasoning for that? Give a reason why it is poor (earlier), or not great (now). If not, in that case I think your voting record is Concrete Yellow LLama and won't be moved on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

I went for the guy with the worst voting record.

I've played easily 20+ games with MrsFd , I'm pretty sure she is nrv, I can usually read her quite well.
    If you're a wolf flushe then wp

And here I was thinking your new,

I should realise WW isnt confined to boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

And here I thought you were a newbie :P gonna have to reassess everything

PJ do you remember what time you voted this morning... like how close to lynch time was it?

I haven't a clue at this stage.

Sway me somebody.

I will always love you

Good point

You slipped you 4 legged fool

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Only 157 posts to go to get the biggest WW game in Boards history and that's including post game comments on that one.

Take that Simpsons Mafia

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Z6DgoSo.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

And here I thought you were a newbie :P gonna have to reassess everything

I'm new to here.

It's hard to get a handle on people when you're meeting them all together for the 1st time.

You cant, its in the rules unless the mods made a mistake.

If your a wolf you played a nice game until the slip. I had you pinged as new, but very well informed and good.

As of now I haven't heard anything back. I have no powers and I'm an NRV, but I do have a name - Carl. Outside of that, I'll have to wait for a PM from Necro.

I'm going to look back on these days with fondness, when some people thought I might be playing a good wolf game here. The game will end very soon, the roles will be revealed, and you will all know that I was just terrible at this.:pac:

So, who are we lynching?

Throwing out names with no basis, barely a sentence, once a bit of heat comes on you - that's panicking.

Again - Just because you say my voting record isn't great doesn't make it so. Can you at least try to lay down some reasoning for that? Give a reason why it is poor (earlier), or not great (now). If not, in that case I think your voting record is Concrete Yellow LLama and won't be moved on that.

The info is all on thread. Look it up.

I don't even recall any heat on me. You are losing the plot lad.

As of now I haven't heard anything back. I have no powers and I'm an NRV, but I do have a name - Carl. Outside of that, I'll have to wait for a PM from Necro.

I'm going to look back on these days with fondness, when some people thought I might be playing a good wolf game here. The game will end very soon, the roles will be revealed, and you will all know that I was just terrible at this.:pac:

So, who are we lynching?

PJ

• Advertisement

The only heat on Destro was from a wolf, take from that what you will

Also I am now inclined to believe Stu is a villager.

He couldn't take the risk he was given the name Karl if he thought all nrv's had names as someone else stillin the game could have that name.

We need more Whitney Houston in here,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I can't understand why only one of us would get given a name. CARL is a nobody really. A one eyed non wonder lol.

Unless he has to be activated in some way.

Thanks for the good wishes folks. Don't let it change anything. If you still think I'm a wolf, kill me. I'm not but just saying :D

The info is all on thread. Look it up.

I don't even recall any heat on me. You are losing the plot lad.

:pac::pac::pac:

Sure how would you? You piggybacked my own thoughts last night about not being around and finding it hard to keep up with the thread to say "Stu could have written this post for me".

If I'm losing it, why did you do that shít last night? Try writing your own thoughts out there cause trust me, they're not "all on thread".

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104817564&postcount=4681

Sure how would you? You piggybacked my own thoughts last night about not being around and finding it hard to keep up with the thread to say "Stu could have written this post for me".

If I'm losing it, why did you do that shít last night? Try writing your own thoughts out there cause trust me, they're not "all on thread".

The votes aren't my own thoughts.

They are hard facts, the only ones we have to go on.

And they are all on thread and quoted multiple times.

I'm on phone, can't dig them out. I'd put more faith in them though than most of the random thoughts thrown out.

Oh, and you losing it only happened after that.

Specifically from the point where I mentioned your voting wasn't stellar.

Guys, I tried to do this the easy way and get your trust now, we have come to this,

Its time for a little conversation, I havent been totally true when calling myself an NRV.

Since Pter died, I have had contact from Jayop. Ive been wondering since then the right time to share this information.

Ive been dwelling on coming out straight away or not but I suppose now is as good a time as any.

Ive been an NRV until the death of Pter, I wasn’t given a name then. But upon Pters demise I have been given word that I had a secret role triggered by pters death.

Say hello to……

9ed6f47331943695ababb7a1df96f6ec.jpg

Rosita Espinosa – Apprentice Bodyguard

Each night I have the ability to protect one of my fellow survivors from the evil teams. I cannot protect the same person twice. Unlike the bodyguard before me, I can not protect myself.

90 minutes until lynch.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    PJ do you remember what time you voted this morning... like how close to lynch time was it?

I'd be guessing but pretty much straight after the barney thing came up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I can't understand why only one of us would get given a name. CARL is a nobody really. A one eyed non wonder lol.

Unless he has to be activated in some way.

Thanks for the good wishes folks. Don't let it change anything. If you still think I'm a wolf, kill me. I'm not but just saying :D
    Oh god yeah I'm still voting to lynch you. But I also wish you a speedy recovery. We couldn't do without your wolfy face around these parts.

• Advertisement

Guys, I tried to do this the easy way and get your trust now, we have come to this,

Its time for a little conversation, I havent been totally true when calling myself an NRV.

Since Pter died, I have had contact from Jayop. Ive been wondering since then the right time to share this information.

Ive been dwelling on coming out straight away or not but I suppose now is as good a time as any.

Ive been an NRV until the death of Pter, I wasn’t given a name then. But upon Pters demise I have been given word that I had a secret role triggered by pters death.

Say hello to……

Each night I have the ability to protect one of my fellow survivors from the evil teams. I cannot protect the same person twice. Unlike the bodyguard before me, I can not protect myself.

90 minutes until lynch.
    No. Just no. The mods are ****ing with me now. I can't believe another role claim.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    No. Just no. The mods are ****ing with me now. I can't believe another role claim.

Youre gonna have to Molly dearest.

I actually dont.

Say hello to……

90 minutes until lynch.

You're hot, I'd love to have you for a bodyguard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'd be guessing but pretty much straight after the barney thing came up

OK thanks. Need to check what time that was now. Fun on phone!

I actually dont.

Why not?

He has pretty much signed his own death warrant.

He will be munched tonight, if not lynched tomorrow.

I actually dont.

Total disclosure here

I got my message at 17 minutes after Pter died. I didnt see my pms until 25 minutes later. Since then Ive been judging when to come out, I decided I could wait until I protected someone, however thats a risk as I may not select the right people to protect considering the munching of the wolves being odd (Example I expected Pter to be killed before TB)

So I said fcuk it, its now or never. Its the hand Ive been dealt.

I do realise with so many role claims mine looks like 1 too many, however its the way it is.

Death to the wolves

Xj78x2yI.jpg

Why not?

He has pretty much signed his own death warrant.

He will be munched tonight, if not lynched tomorrow.

Thank you for stating the obvious

I will always love you

I did hint earlier

• Advertisement

Why didn't you wait till nearer night, if you weren't the race for lynch you could have stayed secret.

Advertisement