Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

We need more Whitney Houston in here,

And here

destroyer wrote: »
    Why didn't you wait till nearer night, if you weren't the race for lynch you could have stayed secret.

You or no more to believe me now than then, I feel we need all our cards on the table

Notice how quiet PJ and Grumpy are......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Just over an hour guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Destroyer can you explain your vote for Vale? You said you wanted to voted on facts. I presented a pretty good case for MrsFD being a seer-checked wolf and yet you went for Vale, and more importantly you were the one to break the tie which protected Flushy.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Destroyer can you explain your vote for Vale? You said you wanted to voted on facts. I presented a pretty good case for MrsFD being a seer-checked wolf and yet you went for Vale, and more importantly you were the one to break the tie which protected Flushy.

I answered this already.

Years of playing with mrsfd lead me to believe she is villager.

I voted for the lad with the worst voting record.

The votes aren't my own thoughts.

They are hard facts, the only ones we have to go on.

And they are all on thread and quoted multiple times.

I'm on phone, can't dig them out. I'd put more faith in them though than most of the random thoughts thrown out.
    Oh, and you losing it only happened after that.

Specifically from the point where I mentioned your voting wasn't stellar.

Alright. But you do realise that both times you said that, you simply said my voting was poor, and then wasn't great, without giving any reason other than saying that.

If me asking for a reason is losing it, well then I'm Christian Bale on the set of Terminator Salvation and you just got in my sight line, again, during an important scene.

Not looking for a big post explaining, just a line or two if you get the time later.

For my part, I withdraw my comments about you not having many original thoughts in here. My own thinking hasn't exactly reinvented the wheel in this thread.

Now to find some wolves.

Folks, I have to admit that I'm torn between Barney's early votes for Flushy, and PStarr's insistence that she's good. And it bugs me that while I'm mulling over that, there's at least one wolf having a great little Friday looking at all this...possibly even influencing it.

Kind of Meta reasons but I suppose you cant help it.

• Advertisement

Ok, I made that above post pre-PStarr reveal.

Now to actually read the reveal!

Anybody insisting that someone other than themselves is good is full of it. They simply can't know and it is what makes me suspicious of P*
    You CAN'T know anyone's alignment other than your own. The fact that we lost both seers in this game has made it an incredibly difficult one to win in this situation.

Alright. But you do realise that both times you said that, you simply said my voting was poor, and then wasn't great, without giving any reason other than saying that.

If me asking for a reason is losing it, well then I'm Christian Bale on the set of Terminator Salvation and you just got in my sight line, again, during an important scene.

Not looking for a big post explaining, just a line or two if you get the time later.

For my part, I withdraw my comments about you not having many original thoughts in here. My own thinking hasn't exactly reinvented the wheel in this thread.

Now to find some wolves.

Folks, I have to admit that I'm torn between Barney's early votes for Flushy, and PStarr's insistence that she's good. And it bugs me that while I'm mulling over that, there's at least one wolf having a great little Friday looking at all this...possibly even influencing it.

Get off Destoyer, look at the lynch votes and see if you can make a connection like I did.

Skeiths lynch...... no sign of PJ or grumps voting for him.

Last lynch PJ and grumps both on the votes there too for each side of the tie (flush and vale).

In my next life I think Id like to be an NRV who makes it to mid game. End games are killing me and getting killed early is no craic either. Useful cannon fodder is my ideal

Anybody insisting that someone other than themselves is good is full of it. They simply can't know and it is what makes me suspicious of P*
    You CAN'T know anyone's alignment other than your own. The fact that we lost both seers in this game has made it an incredibly difficult one to win in this situation.

I dont, your right I never claimed I had some magic seer power.

i go by my gut. My gut has lead me to Uri, Lord and sKeith.

Its leading me to pj and duncan lumpy jocks

Ecto, during the last lynch, we had a choice.

I saw Flushy being sent down the river, not saying I know shes bad or good, I just have a good gut feeling PJ is bad and I was staking my life in this game on it.

I argued hard against a flush lynch, had she been dead and came back bad, we would be down to 1 wolf and surely me too would be next in line.

Why would I risk it otherwise if I was a wolf?

You still have my protection Ecto

Now to find some wolves.

The voting is out there, and like I said quoted many times. It is not opinion.

You know who you voted for, were you mostly right or wrong?

I can't go back for it now on the phone, it's just something I noted and mentioned.

Notice how quiet PJ and Grumpy are......

And I'm gonna be quiet for the rest of the game unfortunately. Guests have arrived :mad:

Weird reveal from you. No reason to believe, no reason to doubt it. You've just put a big marker on your back for the wolves though. I'd have kept that to myself personally in the hope that I protect someone.

I dont, your right I never claimed I had some magic seer power.

i go by my gut. My gut has lead me to Uri, Lord and sKeith.

Its leading me to pj and duncan lumpy jocks

Ecto, during the last lynch, we had a choice.

I saw Flushy being sent down the river, not saying I know shes bad or good, I just have a good gut feeling PJ is bad and I was staking my life in this game on it.

I argued hard against a flush lynch, had she been dead and came back bad, we would be down to 1 wolf and surely me too would be next in line.

Why would I risk it otherwise if I was a wolf?

This.

It makes pstar almost 100% good imo.

And I'm gonna be quiet for the rest of the game unfortunately. Guests have arrived :mad:

Weird reveal from you. No reason to believe, no reason to doubt it. You've just put a big marker on your back for the wolves though. I'd have kept that to myself personally in the hope that I protect someone.

out of sight out of mind eh wolf

• Advertisement

So Apprentice BG.

I honestly don't know if it makes things any clearer for me. If PStarr is a wolf, well then from my ultra-limited werewolf experience, he is the greatest wolf I've ever seen. Even sniffed out a few of his own kind by the looks of it along the way.

But what about Barney's early votes for Flushy then? Can anyone propose why Barney as seer might vote for Flushy two nights in a row if she wasn't a wolf?

PStarr might not be a wolf, but could he just be wrong about Flushy?

This hurts.

So Apprentice BG.

I honestly don't know if it makes things any clearer for me. If PStarr is a wolf, well then from my ultra-limited werewolf experience, he is the greatest wolf I've ever seen. Even sniffed out a few of his own kind by the looks of it along the way.

But what about Barney's early votes for Flushy then? Can anyone propose why Barney as seer might vote for Flushy two nights in a row if she wasn't a wolf?

PStarr might not be a wolf, but could he just be wrong about Flushy?

This hurts.

He might have seer checked someone first before the first vote, that came back good but suspected Flush.

After that lynch his attention could be grabbed by Micks reveal, and he might ahve seer checked him for example. That came back good so went with Flush again

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

MODULATOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Lynch vote closes in 35 minutes. Those who haven't voted, do.

I don't believe the seer peeked mrsfd first peek, was told wolf, voted her twice, then switched to someone else saying flushie was slipping down his list.

out of sight out of mind eh wolf

I can see how this pans out. You die, I get the blame.

Hes refeering to Grumpy in the wolf liar.

A nice cosy wolf tea party with nice biscuits

Yuk, no thanks

It is a red herring.

What way you voting pstar?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Not sure who I am playing with :)

Got my vote in for PJ a while back

All of a sudden I don't trust Molly either.

• Advertisement

I can see how this pans out. You die, I get the blame.

I like my verison better.

You die, I try protect your wolf friend from killing another villager then we kill Grumps.

Advertisement