Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

Not sure who I am playing with :)

Got my vote in for PJ a while back

I'll leave you guessing for now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Total disclosure here

I got my message at 17 minutes after Pter died. I didnt see my pms until 25 minutes later. Since then Ive been judging when to come out, I decided I could wait until I protected someone, however thats a risk as I may not select the right people to protect considering the munching of the wolves being odd (Example I expected Pter to be killed before TB)

So I said fcuk it, its now or never. Its the hand Ive been dealt.

I do realise with so many role claims mine looks like 1 too many, however its the way it is.

Death to the wolves

No need for you to come out IMO. And definitely no need for you to tell the wolves that you can't protect yourself. The only reason seems to be to try save your wolfy friend Mrsf.
    I will not be swayed from Mrsf. As we have no way of knowing whether we're right or not we'll just have to see how the cookie crumbles after that.

Now had YOU been given the 'hey P* your role is Karl the NRV' PM then I could maybe understand that. But you weren't were you?

destroyer wrote: »
    All of a sudden I don't trust Molly either.

Have you got a reason there or are you just pulling this outta your ass?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    No need for you to come out IMO. And definitely no need for you to tell the wolves that you can't protect yourself. The only reason seems to be to try save your wolfy friend Mrsf.
    I will not be swayed from Mrsf. As we have no way of knowing whether we're right or not we'll just have to see how the cookie crumbles after that.

Now had YOU been given the 'hey P* your role is Karl the NRV' PM then I could maybe understand that. But you weren't were you?

Well me flush and Stu all cant be bad.

Use your head here molly, asnwer me this, what would I gain by defending Flush had she been lynched and turned bad,

Please, answer that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I dont, your right I never claimed I had some magic seer power.

i go by my gut. My gut has lead me to Uri, Lord and sKeith.

Its leading me to pj and duncan lumpy jocks

Ecto, during the last lynch, we had a choice.

I saw Flushy being sent down the river, not saying I know shes bad or good, I just have a good gut feeling PJ is bad and I was staking my life in this game on it.

I argued hard against a flush lynch, had she been dead and came back bad, we would be down to 1 wolf and surely me too would be next in line.

Why would I risk it otherwise if I was a wolf?

As I recall you didn't argue too hard against Mrs FD and even suggested that Molly switch her vote from Vale to Flushy

• Advertisement

All of a sudden I don't trust Molly either.

Mollys just a villager with her head up her backside

Just pulled it outta my ass.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    As I recall you didn't argue too hard against Mrs FD and even suggested that Molly switch her vote from Vale to Flushy

Wait here a second

Brilliant, more of that good work Stu.

I too think Flush is good, never had her pegged as bad the whole game. I get why people want to vote for her, but I dont think they are right.

Vote PJ

Thats post 5058

Well me flush and Stu all cant be bad.

Use your head here molly, asnwer me this, what would I gain by defending Flush had she been lynched and turned bad,

Please, answer that?
    FFS WE HAVE NO PRIEST. How are we supposed to know what MrsF is? This is the perfect time for you to come out and make this claim. It's unverifiable. And you can protect her to your hearts content knowing that we'll never know whether she was a wolf or not.

• Advertisement

Actually Ecto read the timeline from about 1130 until 1, I suspected Vale in my FFA

FFS WE HAVE NO PRIEST. How are we supposed to know what MrsF is? This is the perfect time for you to come out and make this claim. It's unverifiable. And you can protect her to your hearts content knowing that we'll never know whether she was a wolf or not.

I know I cant verify it, but please look at my body of work since Uriel came out.

Jesus molly. Its the truth, I cant help taht i cant verify it but trust me based on my posts the whole game. Come on Molly

The voting is out there, and like I said quoted many times. It is not opinion.

You know who you voted for, were you mostly right or wrong?

I can't go back for it now on the phone, it's just something I noted and mentioned.

Ok, I know the parameters you are working on now. Fair enough, I was poor in that 'right or wrong' context. I thought you were alluding to the fact that my voting was wolfy, rather than just being right or wrong with my picks. Well maybe that does make me wolfy, I don't know.

He might have seer checked someone first before the first vote, that came back good but suspected Flush.

After that lynch his attention could be grabbed by Micks reveal, and he might ahve seer checked him for example. That came back good so went with Flush again

Cheers, seems a possibility.

FFA6

1. Grumps
    2. PJ
    3. Vale

In no particular order

My FFA ECTO

Please show me where I wanted anyone to switch from Vale to Flush!

I got a reply from Necro re Carl.

I'm essentially an NRV, with no current powers, but there are some out there that might come to me later in the game.

I'm essentially an NRV, with no current powers, but there are some out there that might come to me later in the game.

Right so it is like I said with P* then. If you're an NRV with a potential future roll you got a name. Other plebs like me just got an NRV PM.

Therefore P*'s claim is further disputed.

Right so it is like I said with P* then. If you're an NRV with a potential future roll you got a name. Other plebs like me just got an NRV PM.

Therefore P*'s claim is further disputed

Why? Because there's probably only a limited number of these kind of NRVs? Just wondering for my own thinking.

To those thinking of voting Flushy, (or anyone thats not PJ)

Askl yourselves, in the last lynch I defended Flush so hard based on PJ being bad more than Flush being good.

IF FLUSH IS BAD, WHY WOULD I DEFEND HER AND TRY STEER THE LYNCH AWAY FROM HER KNOWING MY ASS WAS ON THE LINE. NEXT IF SHE WAS!

I have a great read on this game but damn Im horrible it seems at delivering my message to you guys.

trust me

I was right about Uriels claim, he couldnt back it up, full of holes yet loads gave him the benefit wrongly

I was right about Lord, he was wolfy as fcuck and I called it straight away (I wasnt sure if he was a walker or a wolf to be honest though)

I was dead right about sKeith, if I was a wolf would I offer you him as well when there was no heat on either of us?

I was half right about Barney (I pegged Molly as a walker too) too, but that was very lucky Illl admit

Come on, Ive a good gut, trust me damn it! Or we will lose another villager in Flush.

Why? Because there's probably only a limited number of these kind of NRVs? Just wondering for my own thinking.

P* said earlier on that his PM also just said NRV

Therefore P*'s claim is further disputed.

I just got NRV, no name at all.

• Advertisement

Hope it happens for you soon or it will be too late!

Molly , just vote PJ, come on. Look at the big picture here

I dunno why you're trying to convince me, there's plenty of other people in the village that can vote your way. I'm locked in. I'm sorry.

Ecto you big beautiful bastard, trust me.

God would a wolf try this hard?!?!?! Come on

To those thinking of voting Flushy, (or anyone thats not PJ)

Askl yourselves, in the last lynch I defended Flush so hard based on PJ being bad more than Flush being good.

IF FLUSH IS BAD, WHY WOULD I DEFEND HER AND TRY STEER THE LYNCH AWAY FROM HER KNOWING MY ASS WAS ON THE LINE. NEXT IF SHE WAS!

I have a great read on this game but damn Im horrible it seems at delivering my message to you guys.

trust me

I was right about Uriels claim, he couldnt back it up, full of holes yet loads gave him the benefit wrongly

I was right about Lord, he was wolfy as fcuck and I called it straight away (I wasnt sure if he was a walker or a wolf to be honest though)

I was dead right about sKeith, if I was a wolf would I offer you him as well when there was no heat on either of us?

I was half right about Barney (I pegged Molly as a walker too) too, but that was very lucky Illl admit

Come on, Ive a good gut, trust me damn it! Or we will lose another villager in Flush.

Ok, I trus...
    P* said earlier on that his PM also just said NRV
    I just got NRV, no name at all.

ExkCZoP.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

P* I respect your gut instincts but I also know it can steer people wrong. If I'm still alive next lynch I'll look at voting PJ

I dunno why you're trying to convince me, there's plenty of other people in the village that can vote your way. I'm locked in. I'm sorry.

Its because your locked in, I have to try sway you for the good of the village,

Would a wolf be this fcuking open about it. Woudl they risk the riskes Ive risked constantly like i have. Ive a good gut, trust me molls

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

This is dodgy as ****, have you got a backroom, so we've had two bg and your the apprentice bg, can you explain why you want it protect flush, you've said you don't know she's bad but the more you post the more dodgy you look. This reveal was needless if you have got the power as your next eliminated. You've told the wolves you can't protect yourself, I'm tempted to vote for you but I'm following Pter who I believe was good. An apprentice bg

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    P* I respect your gut instincts but I also know it can steer people wrong. If I'm still alive next lynch I'll look at voting PJ

No vote PJ now, seriously, Ive been right thus far

• Advertisement

In all seriousness, that bit of information changes a lot for me. I have a name and PStarr doesn't, he got a role though.

I'm not playing long enough to know if this is something, or nothing, but it has flipped me back over the fence yet again.

Advertisement