Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

No vote PJ now, seriously, Ive been right thus far

Add it up Ecto, come on ...... vote PJ now.

In all seriousness, that bit of information changes a lot for me. I have a name and PStarr doesn't, he got a role though.

I'm not playing long enough to know if this is something, or nothing, but it has flipped me back over the fence yet again.

I got an NRV message, no name. Thats it,

Ive no idea if the mods didnt add it in. Jayop sent it to me, thats all I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Based on what I am seeing here I'm voting flushy, If lynched I'd then vote pj followed by pstarr. Covering all bases and I believe potentially eliminating two wolves. Barney being a seer and voting flush twice is damning Imo

In all seriousness, that bit of information changes a lot for me. I have a name and PStarr doesn't, he got a role though.

I'm not playing long enough to know if this is something, or nothing, but it has flipped me back over the fence yet again.

Youve a good head, why would a wolf take all the riskes I have.

You have a good head Stu, use it. Trust your gut, and trust me to show you the right way to killing the wolves

I got an NRV message, no name. Thats it,

Ive no idea if the mods didnt add it in. Jayop sent it to me, thats all I know.

Mine came from Necro, so that could explain a difference...maybe.

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    Based on what I am seeing here I'm voting flushy, If lynched I'd then vote pj followed by pstarr. Covering all bases and I believe potentially eliminating two wolves. Barney being a seer and voting flush twice is damning Imo

Barney didnt see her as bad you fool, had he he wouldnt switch his vote on teh next lynch after.

Vote PJ you mad man

Barney didnt see her as bad you fool, had he he wouldnt switch his vote on teh next lynch after.

Vote PJ you mad man

Unless he realised that 3 votes in a row for the same person might give his game away to the wolves.

Partyjungle must die!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Its because your locked in, I have to try sway you for the good of the village,

Would a wolf be this fcuking open about it. Woudl they risk the riskes Ive risked constantly like i have. Ive a good gut, trust me molls

You seem to be either deliberately obtuse about this or genuinely slow to pick this up so I'll spell it out one last time.

IT DOESN'T MATTER how hard or how obvious you're being about defending Mrsf. With no priest we have NO WAY OF KNOWING what she is. So even if the 2 of you were the last ones on team negen, no one else in the village would know about it or would have any way of finding out about it.

Unless he realised that 3 votes in a row for the same person might give his game away to the wolves.

Then why wasnt he more vocal about Flush on thread. Add it up stu. vote PJ, quick.

Risk it for me

• Advertisement

This smacks of desperate wolf to me.

Youve a good head, why would a wolf take all the riskes I have.

You have a good head Stu, use it. Trust your gut, and trust me to show you the right way to killing the wolves

I'm not sure you want that PStarr :pac:

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    This smacks of desperate wolf to me.

It smacks of desparte BG you moron. You are actually dumb

Vote PJ you mad man

Your unreal, I feel like I should vote you next. Your all over the shop. Pj look out your window, you've a stalker

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Your unreal, I feel like I should vote you next. Your all over the shop. Pj look out your window, you've a stalker

This genuinely made me laugh out loud :D

I wonder who's next after pj? Your some fruit loop pstarr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

END OF DAY 8, START OF NIGHT 8

The mob were growing ever more vicious as panic started to set in amongst the remaining few.

They didn't care about health and welbeing, listening to reason, or indeed anything anymore. They wanted answers.

MrsFlushdraw was dragged to the village clock tower and a noose thrown around their neck. They pleaded their innocence... but, everyone does I guess? No one was listening anymore. Without giving MrsFlushdraw time for any last words, they were flung from the top of the tower. Their neck snapped with a sickening crack and another villager put a bullet in their head to ensure no return. The body was left to swing as the village went back to their business.

MrsFlushdraw has been lynched

Lynch 8
    MrsFlushdraw - 6 -
    Duffman, Grumpy, PJ, Ectoplasm, Molly, Stu
    Partyjungle - 3 - MrsFS. PaddyTheStar, destroyer

Look, after an effectively useless vote earlier for me, I wanted to do something in this one that helped make a decision. I voted as such.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

FFS WE HAVE NO PRIEST. How are we supposed to know what MrsF is? This is the perfect time for you to come out and make this claim. It's unverifiable. And you can protect her to your hearts content knowing that we'll never know whether she was a wolf or not.

You never actually you with this game lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

You never actually you with this game lol

Know* not you lol

• Advertisement

I wonder who's next after pj? Your some fruit loop pstarr

Im gonn astep back, maybe I yelled too loud. But do you know what, Im the only villager here thats willing to go with his gut without hesitation.

I cant be a wolf, what sort of wolf does what i did.

What sort of wolf throws himself up, when a priest is around, to openly defend his fellow wolf? Becaus ewhen flush died and pter could confirm her as bad, id be next. My god your thick in this village.

Im out of here until after munch, Ill defend someone but I really dont want to given no one trusts me after the events of the last 3 or so days. I really am disappointed.

Maybe its me and my approach. Either way, Im sad Im not better at this game.

I shall be voting for either Partyjungle or Grumps in the future lynches. Join me if you want or dont, whatever.

Oops. We've made the wolf angry.

Ok village, who do we think next? We've a munch in an hour which could dictate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

Im gonn astep back, maybe I yelled too loud. But do you know what, Im the only villager here thats willing to go with his gut without hesitation.

I cant be a wolf, what sort of wolf does what i did.

]What sort of wolf throws himself up, when a priest is around, to openly defend his fellow wolf? Becaus ewhen flush died and pter could confirm her as bad, id be next. My god your thick in this village.[

Im out of here until after munch, Ill defend someone but I really dont want to given no one trusts me after the events of the last 3 or so days. I really am disappointed.

Maybe its me and my approach. Either way, Im sad Im not better at this game.

I shall be voting for either Partyjungle or Grumps in the future lynches. Join me if you want or dont, whatever.

I think everybody gets you are very unlikely to be a wolf because of this, it doesn't mean though that you couldn't be wrong about mrsfd, she could be a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I'm drunk. think im gonna stick to my ffa last night cos it was well reasoned and i havent got much further info from reading you lot since. that means voting destroyer.

I'll check back in shortly in the meantime #yoloofficedrinking

Ok village, who do we think next? We've a munch in an hour which could dictate that.

He is almost certainly not a wolf.

I'm drunk. think im gonna stick to my ffa last night cos it was well reasoned and i havent got much further info from reading you lot since. that means voting destroyer.

I'll check back in shortly in the meantime #yoloofficedrinking

Haha, the old " i'm off drinking" wolf excuse.

looks like pstar may be right about you.

Are you dumb or just not reading my posts.

Ill spell it out for you.

2 wolves left before teh 1pm lynch and Pter is in play as the priest.

Flush is up for the vote, I dont read her play as good or bad either way, but I do read Partyjungle and Grumps as bad.

So lets say shes a wolf, liek you think, I defned her hard right

I keep doing this and even go as far as offering myself up to the group to say Ill gladly be lynched next if flush turns out to be a wolf. If I was a wolf and flush was a wolf, why would I bother knowing shes up for the lynch now and if shes bad Id be too, considering pter can confirm if shes bad.

Seriosuly read it you idiot!

Post count, almost there guys.... Congrats mods.

• Advertisement

P* dear:
    giphy.gif

Advertisement