Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

anyone want to do an ffa? I'll collate if needed. There's only 7 of us. It should be fairly straight forward.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Round 2 of the GIF off will be:

Themed round. Walking Dead GIFs

1. giphy.gif

2 tenor.gif

3. kZF9XtS.png

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    anyone want to do an ffa? I'll collate if needed. There's only 7 of us. It should be fairly straight forward.

FFA
    1. Grumpy
    2. Pj

Unless there are major developments I won't be going outside these 2.

destroyer wrote: »
    FFA
    1. Grumpy
    2. Pj

Unless there are major developments I won't be going outside these 2.

If I had to pick a 3rd I'd probably go Ectoplasm or Molly.

Come on people, this is the end of the game and only Ecto has phoned in an excuse so far.

• Advertisement

Max you'll get is 5

Ectoplasm is at the rugby and grumpy is plotting away in the backroom while pretending to be on the lash.

And I'm gonna be quiet for the rest of the game unfortunately. Guests have arrived :mad:

Had forgotten this.

How convienent.

Werewolf 101

If you are a werewolf and still alive in the endgame, make an excuse and disappear for a few hours. (Visitors, drinking, whatever)

Jump back in towards the end and pile on whichever villager looks likely to be in trouble.

I

I'm shocked that pstar is still alive. I get the heat that you have on me. Pstar has launched quite the campaign with **** all to back it up. There's a very real possibility that we are down to one wolf now with mrsfd gone. Not that strong a possibly but a possibility nonetheless. Grumpy is dodge as **** being completely awol. As have I been recently, but I've had some RL distractions at the business end of this game. I did mention it earlier.

I'd love to think that pstar is the wolf and that's why he's alive but that's impossible given his game so far. As much as i went against him earlier, he was harassing wolves non stop. Why would he hunt down his own kind? I could try read in some double stuff there but it's too unlikely. Pstar is good. I haven't said anything to the contrary other than to discredit his pigeon holing of me.

I'm stuck on the one person tbh. The one person who benifits from keeping pstar alive. The same person I've been saying the whole game and has now just put me in their ffa. My good pal Destroyer who has ignored me the whole game. Our quiet friend in the shared backroom. I voted him as soon as the lynch opened and now I'm more certain now. If the game doesn't end when he is gone, string me up.

Care to do an FFA while you're here PJ?

• Advertisement

Had forgotten this.

How convienent.

Extremely unconvienient

5412. WE ARE LEVEL WITH MARVEL!!! HUZZAH!!

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

lads, im pissed but i'll ffa

so

destroyer - panicked wolf jumping in to say random **** when called out on being queit, mentioned this earlier and i think im right
    ecto - no details on super secret role
    pj - why so defensive dude?

mols you've been weird this game but you also seem to be trying to be genuinely helpful. Great wolf play if so

Extremely unconvienient

Inconvenient. not as drunk as i thought

To Marvel, and all the rest, on behalf of myself and Jayop, we would like to say:

giphy.gif

I'm shocked that pstar is still alive. I get the heat that you have on me. Pstar has launched quite the campaign with **** all to back it up. There's a very real possibility that we are down to one wolf now with mrsfd gone. Not that strong a possibly but a possibility nonetheless. Grumpy is dodge as **** being completely awol. As have I been recently, but I've had some RL distractions at the business end of this game. I did mention it earlier.

I'd love to think that pstar is the wolf and that's why he's alive but that's impossible given his game so far. As much as i went against him earlier, he was harassing wolves non stop. Why would he hunt down his own kind? I could try read in some double stuff there but it's too unlikely. Pstar is good. I haven't said anything to the contrary other than to discredit his pigeon holing of me.

I'm stuck on the one person tbh. The one person who benifits from keeping pstar alive. The same person I've been saying the whole game and has now just put me in their ffa. My good pal Destroyer who has ignored me the whole game. Our quiet friend in the shared backroom. I voted him as soon as the lynch opened and now I'm more certain now. If the game doesn't end when he is gone, string me up.

You're early, you're not supposed to jump on me till the end.

I'm slightly disappointed in the rather obvious way ye started it with grumpys post.

I'm going to make a prediction here.

Despite the fact you cast suspicion on grumpy above you will never in the remainder of this game actually vote for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Necrominus wrote: »
    To Marvel, and all the rest, on behalf of myself and Jayop, we would like to say:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm slightly disappointed in the rather obvious way ye started it with grumpys post.

Despite the fact you cast suspicion on grumpy above you will never in the remainder of this game actually vote for him.

I'M.

A.

LADY!!!

Shhhh

I'M.

A.

LADY!!!

e993a307f122c1f3d7f89a2e1183f28cb8e631ce.gif

• Advertisement

lads, im pissed but i'll ffa

so

destroyer - panicked wolf jumping in to say random **** when called out on being queit, mentioned this earlier and i think im right
    ecto - no details on super secret role
    pj - why so defensive dude?

mols you've been weird this game but you also seem to be trying to be genuinely helpful. Great wolf play if so

And he's suddenly sober.

You two have played the worst endgame I've ever seen, if this village doesn't kill you both then lol

Come on people, this is the end of the game and only Ecto has phoned in an excuse so far.

Molly you're doing a great job at trying to keep the village enthused. "What will we do?", hunting down people's FFA's, you're displaying village leadership qualities.

Which makes me wonder are you playing the perfect wolf game? Cause I can see that coming from someone. Nope, I'm not heaping on you just yet Molly, just illustrating the point that I am suss about everyone and can find reason to think that just about anyone is a wolf at this stage....maybe expect PStarr.

Ecto - is the time approaching to reveal some abilities? Maybe just before the next munch? Surely they're coming for you next :/

And he's suddenly sober.

You two have played the worst endgame I've ever seen, if this village doesn't kill you both then lol

Since when am i sober? still drunk

still sitting in my office. wooooo

Necrominus wrote: »

giphy.gif

Well done Skeith :D

And he's suddenly sober.

Sorry grumpy, you're a lady.

Apologies.

Well done Skeith :D

FFA?

Can someone help me out please - Duffman said he inherited a role, yeah? Have there been many bogus claims in the game so far that we know about?

Mick and Uriel AFAIK.

Should we just go with P* and vote for PJ? Show of hands?

• Advertisement

Man I'm trying to keep on this but life gets in the way. I'm sorry im not at your beck and call. I'll vote for grumpy if the game doesn't end once your gone.

Advertisement