Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Options
1185186187188189191»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Well finally, I have time to come on here and give my feedback on the most recent game, and I can honestly say that was one hell of an enjoyable experience. For someone who had no intention of taking part (Necro swayed me a little) Im so glad I signed up.

It was an important week in the PStarr life, had an executive officer exam this week and had my work cut out studying until the exam day last Friday, hence why I didn’t want to sign up. When I did decided to sign up, I had planned on a much less active game experience from myself. Between studying, real life duties and watching sport, I had no real time to invest to be active on Sunday, hence the Alan Partridge quotes. But when I did get actively posting on Monday, man I got sucked in big time.

As the game went on I got so into the game I think I was a hindrance to the village, but I couldn’t not call what I saw, as many suggested in the dead room, I need to work on my delivery. Sure Ive only played 4 games now, so im still new to an extent. NRV 3 times so far, cant wait to have an actual role, though I did enjoy being the fake bodyguard. It felt really cool claiming that role, felt like a real rush to be honest. I felt like I needed to try claim that role in order to get people behind me. Whether that worked or not is another thing.

I loved the game, the mechanics, the secret roles, the not knowing who died all added to a supreme game experience. Well done to Jayop and Necro on giving me easily the best game of WW yet, and that’s no mean feet considering how much I loved the Star Trek game.

I feel honoured that Tigger of all people started a Starman appreciation thread in the dead room, I didn’t deserve that, but considering hes a top player I feel like that’s a good seal of approval that I belong here.

Hope lil Vale cup is doing fine now and my best wishes are sent to the cub and to MsFlush who some how was playing when extremely sick. Kudos, I did try my best to help you survive.

Shout out to Pter, who was a great priest and a pleasure to work side by side with even if he didn’t trust me.

Shout out to Grumpy who played a great game and deserved to win, esp in the last few hours. Bravo lady.

Also shout out to Molly who I wrongly verbally abused, you didn’t deserve that and I don’t deserve your forgiveness. I hope we can still be friends, I swear im not a bastard always.

Well done starman you stole the show.

Ps. You know what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Well finally, I have time to come on here and give my feedback on the most recent game, and I can honestly say that was one hell of an enjoyable experience. For someone who had no intention of taking part (Necro swayed me a little) Im so glad I signed up.

It was an important week in the PStarr life, had an executive officer exam this week and had my work cut out studying until the exam day last Friday, hence why I didn’t want to sign up. When I did decided to sign up, I had planned on a much less active game experience from myself. Between studying, real life duties and watching sport, I had no real time to invest to be active on Sunday, hence the Alan Partridge quotes. But when I did get actively posting on Monday, man I got sucked in big time.

As the game went on I got so into the game I think I was a hindrance to the village, but I couldn’t not call what I saw, as many suggested in the dead room, I need to work on my delivery. Sure Ive only played 4 games now, so im still new to an extent. NRV 3 times so far, cant wait to have an actual role, though I did enjoy being the fake bodyguard. It felt really cool claiming that role, felt like a real rush to be honest. I felt like I needed to try claim that role in order to get people behind me. Whether that worked or not is another thing.

I loved the game, the mechanics, the secret roles, the not knowing who died all added to a supreme game experience. Well done to Jayop and Necro on giving me easily the best game of WW yet, and that’s no mean feet considering how much I loved the Star Trek game.

I feel honoured that Tigger of all people started a Starman appreciation thread in the dead room, I didn’t deserve that, but considering hes a top player I feel like that’s a good seal of approval that I belong here.

Hope lil Vale cup is doing fine now and my best wishes are sent to the cub and to MsFlush who some how was playing when extremely sick. Kudos, I did try my best to help you survive.

Shout out to Pter, who was a great priest and a pleasure to work side by side with even if he didn’t trust me.

Shout out to Grumpy who played a great game and deserved to win, esp in the last few hours. Bravo lady.

Also shout out to Molly who I wrongly verbally abused, you didn’t deserve that and I don’t deserve your forgiveness. I hope we can still be friends, I swear im not a bastard always.

Class act P*

Kolido wrote: »
    I seem to be locked out of the archives page Pter.

Can you refresh and try again now please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

dwight can now see the archives. WD.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Pter wrote: »
    Can you refresh and try again now please?

see it now :)

• Advertisement

Shweet

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Uriel. wrote: »
    Well done starman you stole the show.

Ps. You know what to do.

What was with 1194 (I think thats what it was)

Was that just nothing??

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Also, I almost forgot, what a game by all of the new lads. Stu, destroyer, Duffman, all you guys were fantastic.

I was new once, and its good to see you guys so well prepared. I thought Stu was so well prepared that he was 100 percent a cunning wolf. Hat tipped to all you guys. I hope you all return again.

On that not I think i might sit out the next game though. (I say this now, but things may change)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

great post

If anyone cannot see anything on COP and wishes to, please send myself, Necro SK or Drummer a PM and we will try to sort you out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

What was with 1194 (I think thats what it was)

Was that just nothing??

It was nothing starman. Let confusion reign and laugh and laugh and laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I do apologise for refusing to believe you. I think all my belief had just been used up at that point in the game. There were plenty of other people who you could've tried to convince instead ya know! But I was being pretty forceful about not believing you so I can understand how you could get wrapped up in my disbelief.

There is 100% no hard feels at all though. What happens in the game stays in the game as far as I'm concerned. It's the nature of the game that you can't help but feel personally affronted when someone doesn't believe what you're saying and it's so easy to fly off the handle. I have been known to do it myself. In the Star Wars game one of the evil players (shout out to grumpy again) threw me (a NRV) under the bus as another evil person in the last day of the game. I was NOT best pleased. Hence my post when the game was over:
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Great game guys. Well done to the Sith, you all played a stormer.

Also:

I TOLD YOU I WAS A VILLAGER!!!!

Shame on you all for not believing me (even though had I been in your position I never would've believed me). Fantastic move by Grumpy. I'm still not over it. :mad:

Buffy sign up thread is now LIVE:

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im a bit late in giving my feedback but I was fairly busy last week after my death.

I enjoyed the game so much from a personal POV. It was my first game as an NRV in a while an that takes the pressure off. I feel like Im improving slightly at the game, while Im still no natural like Tigger I am doing ok.

The game itself was amazing. it was structured so well, the roles were finely balanced and the secrets were perfect. Jayop and necro, take a bow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im a bit late in giving my feedback but I was fairly busy last week after my death.

Quoted for awesomeness LOL

Not many people will say they were busy after their death last week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Cheers BJ

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    In the Star Wars game one of the evil players (shout out to grumpy again) threw me (a NRV) under the bus as another evil person in the last day of the game. I was NOT best pleased. Hence my post when the game was over:

Sorry Mols, still feel a bit guilty about that.

And proud.

So proud :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Cheap Plug : New game sign up and poll date thread!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057803441#

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Last chance to sign up for the live game, starting tomorrow evening.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057802550

Advertisement