Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

This is the danger of sheltering kids and not letting them see other people smoke, they just dont learn how to do it properly.
    TOKOFLH.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

redshirt2.gif

Loughc wrote: »
    redshirt2.gif

sword lady means business.

tumblr_n0p2g2Yu9T1rolct3o1_500.gif

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'm sad for sKeith, because he just lost a night-time friend of his. There won't be as many posts for us to go through in the morning, which is a shame.

I'll try my best to keep the party going on my own.

B1ObRv.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

tumblr_nwtr1qtkMh1tk5hpho1_250.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Sunday Bloody Sunday’. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn’t it? You wake up in the morning, you’ve got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you’ve got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you just think ‘Sunday, bloody Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Ok so Tig was second highest poster, but there's lots of noise in there. Sorry for the post wall.
    Tigger wrote: »
    Can the BG prot crvagainst walkers or just wolves ?
    It says in the rules he protects from neegan or governed but then you call it successful turn
    By successful turn you mean Cos a first attempt on rick or gov or neegan fails ?
    Here lies unrolled Tigger
    He was a helpful sole
    So the wolfie s killed him
    Mourned by the BG who could have got the game off to a flying start and by Keith his loyal companion who scared off Barry and we had no one else's to talk to
    From these two posts I think it's pretty safe to assume that Tigger wasn't BG.
    It's quiet in here
    The walkers thing is mad
    If a team member is walkered their teammates will kol ka and if they are silly enough to have exchanged names then the walkers will know the remaining team
    In the case of the picked players they will defiantly be known
    So teams shouldn't exchange names
    Purse it does
    Team members id gives the walkers loads of info if I knew all the team players I'd know who the roles players may be
    And for example as a walker I'd m ow if I was going after rick or neegan or vivener and I'd know if I'd be wasting a go when I could get them munched

The walkers want to turn OR kill everyone not just turn
    Anyway team players shouldn't share info
    I asked last night if the picked people would be at a disadvantage as they'd be known while the drawn people would not in the back rooms
    It necmver even occurred to me that the back rooms would be in our names and the reactions to the Pms confirmed it for me
    There is a possability in wrong but I doubt it

I sent about 10 Pms to each of the mods
    This whole backroom thing is one of the reasons people were saying he might be roled. He did explain it later, but maybe it's why he was eaten? Role hunting?
    ?
    It's a for example
    I doubt keithy js good tbh if I was able to pick I'd pick Keith or Cross as a baddy
    He was suspicious of Keith, although based on the sh¡t posting last night I'd have to assume that Keith and Tig aren't in a room together. I like the line of questioning about who would pick who but until we have a least one wolf it's just a shot in the dark. Interesting that he mentions Cross but then doesn't say he's bad. If Tigger turns out bad we should look at Cross.
    ****ty seer only gets alegiance and gets wrong things
    Hate that
    Actually I had to reread the OP on this one:
    "Hershel Greene: Hershel is a seer. He has the ability each night to ask the mods if a player is Evil and will be told honestly if they are with the exception of The Governor, Negan and the original Walker. "
    Do we know yet if the seer is told about walkers? Priest gets original role plus walker status according to OP but no word on seers.
    Trit amick and dunpot
    The s the suspects
    I think yoz is a goodie
    No one discussed my musings to me I think so how can I be bothered playing
    All we get is tigger is a wolf. Cause he assumed that the backnroom is annonomyons when I ****ing posted Pms to the old s when the rules came out asking about the interactiosna d assuming
    When was the last time the multi team back rooms were not annonomous
    Since starwars they have been
    And
    I was t even gonna play cos except it s annonomous game but jay said it'll be fun so I did and rnecir said it will be the most complex ever so I start thinking all the things and all I gets is peope saying your a wolf or a walker
    Why would I have bee giving advice to the not walkers if I was a walker
    I was trying to get a plan to cats but the turned ones or something
    Dozen matter
    I'll be red in the morning cos I didn't pull the bodyguard and they always protect themselves first night is the y can and they can
    Drumpot is a baddie
    See dumpot and Barry are probably the wolves and I think yoz is rick or at least one or th goodies
    Mocks probably in a room and the Trit
    Mick wouldn't pick me into a room I was picked into a team last time there was picking but mick would not want me in with him
    Uriel might but I don't this k he is in a room
    Seer should peek yoz and then he'll know one way of the other

Is the seer check for role or alignment ?
    I think yoz is rolled
    I think he should be cleared but yeah false seer results are a pain
    I gave ye some baddies
    Drumpot
    Trit
    Mick ( although I'm looking to get him spote lynched)

Yoz is roled in a room by shows no signs of evil although if he is then Molly probably is as well
    Ha
    Still half cut
    Kodi not Molly and acually not as much
    Kodi is a contradictory player even when he's not got info
    Molly only when she has

I thoight Molly had posted the post I quoted
    Back to sleep only got up
    To take som e rennies
    Mick deflectionntatics
    Trit game 3 level infontatics in game 17 he's trying to bandwagon me and yoz
    Drumpot wolf or walker
    Kodi I'm notbsure but might be likked to yoz if yoz is evils then he probably is as well

If I'm munched the BG is a dick btw
    These are all his main accusation posts, he goes for Trit, Mick, Drumpot, Barney. Only mentions Barney once, but the others a few times. He flips on yosser a few times, calls him good and bad. Thinks if y0sser is bad, Kodi(?) and Molly are. I can't tell if the Mick thing is in jest or not. :confused:

Glad Yoss asked me that as I wanted to clarify in my head why I thought that about Pter. here are all his posts day 0 and the last one is from today
    Pter wrote: »
    *tense violin intro*
    Wolf.
    So you'll be revealing you are a wolf later then?
    Here is my suspect list.

Wolves
    Kolido

Maybe good
    Everyone else.

Good
    Me
    I'm gonna have to correct myself.

It's chello music, not violin music.
    Don't forget all dem low posters.
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself and all the baddies.
    *Starts slow clap of appreciation*
    It's agreed then.
    I concur!
    Updated suspect list

Possibly good
    Everyone including me

Possibly bad
    Everyone but me

Seems like a pretty cool dude
    Also me
    TASK
    A zombie donkey.

Lots of filler here which is fine as its day 0
    I want to point out that mentioning Lucile is a tasky thing to do and it's not definitive but it's something.

We need to be looking out for them don't we.
    Well if you are the governor, you just got your eye patch mention in now too.
    I didn't. I said you got the Lucile mention and now you got the eye patch mention.

The task to both leaders could have been to get both mentions. Nothing definitive but you go on the no no list.
    Hah thats a good point actually. Sh!t.

Oh well if an obvious task doesnt pop up, worth keeping an eye out.
    Had read this but got excited and was focusing on the two baddie groups competing for that first kill.

Seems fair enough to explain why references on thread are grand.
    Really wish you had posted that before i went through everyones posts for a coded message in the first letter of their posts. :D

Kinda leads the village on a task hunt even though there are no tasks to look out for as of the OP. Could be trying to score villager points
    IANT

What the hell is an IANT
    I would suggest most are quiet either because of nights out/hangovers, or because no one wants to pop their head up just before a wolf munch first day action.

Come out with a solid reason why low posters are low
    We are now almost a full day into the game and the following people need to start posting. Less than 10 posts at this stage is bad. Im not willing to scapegoat someone who is posting for the lynch just because we dont have enough to go on to kill low posters. Roled goodies can get more than 10 posts without giving their role away.

I propose barring a very sure baddie target, we sacrifice the low posters instead.

Then he wants to go after them a few hours later

This is a little suss to me tbh when your saying go after low posters and most of your posts are messing about, a little bit leading the village on a wild goose chase and a bit of a flip flop on low posters in a short period would have me suspect of you

Oh hello Patrick. That’s one way to get yourself put onto our radars.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm just checking in. 24 pages :eek: at 30 post per page to catch up on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Vote cross

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Sunday Bloody Sunday’. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn’t it? You wake up in the morning, you’ve got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you’ve got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you just think ‘Sunday, bloody Sunday!

Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Uriel. wrote: »
    Vote cross
    Seconded. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Thought you were going to break into a few bars of "Don't marry her..."

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

crosstownk wrote: »
    I'm just checking in. 24 pages :eek: at 30 post per page to catch up on.

And Necro isn't even playing :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Team Negan and Team Governor: Achieve parity with the village, ensure all Walkers and the other team are dead.

I am curious about this . . Could , in theory, the game end up with all baddies ? Like all villagers dead with the two teams and walkers lugging it out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

4.5 hrs to go. i certainly have no inclinations for my vote as of yet. what are people thinking?

Loughc wrote: »
    Lord TSC was against the low post count as well interesting you didn’t mention him.

Reading through the thread, I've been very grateful to the posters (like LordTSC) who have made an effort to bring other posters and newbies up to date. While I was reading LordTSC's helpful notes, it suddenly dawned on me - What is his purpose for going to such effort and publishing such detail? Why is it in LordTSC's interests to try to make this accessible to as many players as possible? Does he want a greater pool of blood to choose from for his kill tonight? Is he hoping such posts will draw out the innocents with their responses?

Hmm.
    duffman13 wrote: »
    The dominos meal deal on a Sunday around 12.30 is a staple of any serious Saturday night party person. It's dangerous :)

Dominos + Daylight = Stu Redman crying in the shower by evening time. You have my respect, but also now my suspicion with your display of abnormal powers.

When are you doing your Alan Patridge WW game?

Just caught up again. Sunday is running around day for me.

So far, when I think of someone that may be on a wolf team I have the other side of the coin that could make them a good player too.

I do have some players that I don't think are wolves tho.

• Advertisement

Let battle commence!
    When are you doing your Alan Patridge WW game?

"A massacre? Ugh. I'm not playing that again. "

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

This is a little suss to me tbh when your saying go after low posters and most of your posts are messing about, a little bit leading the village on a wild goose chase and a bit of a flip flop on low posters in a short period would have me suspect of you

And this is my point. Very easy to list out my posts and propose an incorrect hypothesis.

Can you do the same for low posters? No. Because they haven't given us any info.

I 'lead us on a wild goose chase' for like 30 mins. It's not like it dragged on for days and I admitted my mistake.

And I wasn't going after low posters I was encouraging them to post and then suggesting if we don't have a solid lead, that it's better to take a pot shot from the non contributors than from the contributors.

A few are trying to skew my intentions here and I wonder are they trying to hide allies from the lower half of the posting charts.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Don't know what planet you're living on, Sunday...

Dream of WW game all night
    Wake up, check game thread on phone
    Have breakfast whilst still checking game thread
    Off to the shower whilst still checking game (water proof phone preferable)
    Nip down the shop, still checking game thread, come home with cream instead of milk
    Sit down for lunch, checking game tread, family wondering wtf.
    laze out on the couch rest of the day with WW

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Reading through the thread, I've been very grateful to the posters (like LordTSC) who have made an effort to bring other posters and newbies up to date. While I was reading LordTSC's helpful notes, it suddenly dawned on me - What is his purpose for going to such effort and publishing such detail? Why is it in LordTSC's interests to try to make this accessible to as many players as possible? Does he want a greater pool of blood to choose from for his kill tonight? Is he hoping such posts will draw out the innocents with their responses?

Hmm.

Be careful putting yourself on LordTSC radar . . .

The last noob on his radar was in the deadroom quicker then something you can imagine is really really quick. . . . But then imagine that the Noob got to the deadroom twice as quick as the really quick thing you imagined .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

4.5 hrs to go. i certainly have no inclinations for my vote as of yet. what are people thinking?

I've two definitive candidates in my head based on the following

sKeith - I feel him and Tiggers back and forth last not was a competition between the two evil teams in order to gain the first kill. Tigger lost so it made sense for him to killed because he would probably be aware that sKeith was then part of team Negan. There was no other obvious candidates for team Negan to kill so Tigger got the brick.

Pter - a lot of filler from him yesterday with no real content. Makes an excuse early morning as to why people wouldn't have posted but then proceeds to put forward a strategy to get rid of low posters very quickly after this post. Seems to be scrambling and deflecting. Feels like a walker to me to be honest but that's more gut than anytjing.

One or two others that have me suspicious but I can't articulate why yet. I'll have to reread the thread I think :/

Personally, I would save you all if I could. However, I don't think I can even save myself this time. I'm not fighting with a full utility belt here.

Simply - the few of us, who are similar, have to work with what we've got and be at our most cunning to survive this.

I await word from you, please let me know if you are the same as me, for our survival could depend on it.

And this is my point. Very easy to list out my posts and propose an incorrect hypothesis.

Can you do the same for low posters? No. Because they haven't given us any info.

I 'lead us on a wild goose chase' for like 30 mins. It's not like it dragged on for days and I admitted my mistake.

And I wasn't going after low posters I was encouraging them to post and then suggesting if we don't have a solid lead, that it's better to take a pot shot from the non contributors than from the contributors.

A few are trying to skew my intentions here and I wonder are they trying to hide allies from the lower half of the posting charts.

I wanted to clarify why I was suss of you and when I looked back more closely it didn't do anything to ease my mind.

So I said I'd put out what I thought to see what you'd reply.

How are your intentions being skewed and by who. If you could list them and then turn out bad later we could have something to work off.

duffman13 wrote:
    Pter - a lot of filler from him yesterday with no real content. Makes an excuse early morning as to why people wouldn't have posted but then proceeds to put forward a strategy to get rid of low posters very quickly after this post. Seems to be scrambling and deflecting. Feels like a walker to me to be honest but that's more gut than anytjing.

Day 0 filler and encouraging low posters (of which you were one) to post. Which worked. Because you started posting. Jesus the village is doomed.

sKeith - I feel him and Tiggers back and forth last not was a competition between the two evil teams in order to gain the first kill. Tigger lost so it made sense for him to killed because he would probably be aware that sKeith was then part of team Negan. There was no other obvious candidates for team Negan to kill so Tigger got the brick.

I thanked this post this morning because it made me laugh, not because I thought it made any sense!

• Advertisement

How are your intentions being skewed and by who. If you could list them and then turn out bad later we could have something to work off.

The bread crumbs are there if I die. The priest will vindicate me. I have shaken enough trees to give ye all stuff to go on. People are entitled to their opinions but the exact thing I predicted is happening. Two high posters are being put forward due to a lack of evidence anywhere else.

Advertisement