Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Options

Comments

Please tell me you're not serious???

I'd have more faith in rng right now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

ecto, any chance of an updated FFA list please?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    Lads trying to figure this shot out and who is who am I right in thinking walkers are wolves but because of the theme of the game they are called walkers?

I know I'm slow but I'll get there I promise.

Yeah, "wolves" is pretty much a catch all for bad guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah, "wolves" is pretty much a catch all for bad guys.

Cheers pal haha I'm getting there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ok, Final super sexy, I'm making no more changes to this thing #FFA1

Player FFA1
    1. Skeith destroyer tritium PatrickStarr
    4. Triceratops Ballet Tritium Guffy Uriel
    5. Ectoplasm pter yosser sofireland
    6. MicksJaguar Drumpot Guffy
    10. Amandadon yosser sKeith Guffy
    11. Barney92 cross Guffy MrsFD
    14. Lord TSC sKeith Tritium Guffy
    15. tritium Triceratops Uriel drumpot
    17. Uriel Guffy Cross Tritium
    19. Molly Drumpot pter loughc
    20. Destroyer yosser guffy ectoplasm
    21. Kolido  Mick Vale sKeith
    25. partyjungle cross yosser drumpot
    27. Strawberry Milkshake yosser barney mahama
    29. duffman13 sKeith yosser Tritium

TALLY

Guffy 7
    yosser 6
    Tritium 5
    Drumpot 4
    sKeith 4
    Uriel 2
    pter 2
    Crosstownk 3
    Destroyer 1
    PatrickStarr 1
    sofireland 1
    TB 1
    Loughc 1
    Ectoplasm 1
    Barney 1
    Mahama 1
    Mick 1
    Vale 1
    MrsFD 1

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Cheers pal haha I'm getting there.

Tbh I wouldn't really day wolves if say walkers are more like the serial killer role except instead of killing they recruit (or at least their leader does).

But yeah it's good versus bad versus bad versus bad in terms of teams

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Hey Stu . . Since we are getting close to the lynch, I don't want you to be surprised when you see our victims lifeless body swinging from the roof . . I took the liberty of sharing how it feels to be accused by villagers:

twitter-turned-this-sad-kermit-into-an-emotional--2-10976-1481654874-0_dblbig.jpg

How they respond when you try to defend yourself:

860357b15d1071b4c3740c550df5e369.jpg

And what it looks like when the lynch is over:

maxresdefault.jpg
    And what the villagers are like afterwards:

BqqwjODCYAAEXwy.jpg

And then they say realise it prob was a bit of a rash call:

ccebe6693687c0123d7d52e297fbfcea.jpg

Even if its prove you are good some will remain belligerent and take a not so sensitive approach with your death:

BqrOHcdCcAE8Yrx.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Lads trying to figure this shot out and who is who am I right in thinking walkers are wolves but because of the theme of the game they are called walkers?

I know I'm slow but I'll get there I promise.

From the origional post.

Wolves:
    Team Governor: Lead by their charismatic eyepatch wearing leader, it's their goal to be the only people standing when this is all over and they are prepared to kill anyone who gets in their way. He's joined by his sidekick Merle Dixon who is Daryl's brother and a psychopath, and also by Andrea, an ex girlfriend of Rick's who has now joined forces with The Governor. As The governor is the leader and well protected he can resist one attempt by the Walkers to recruit him and is also immune to seer checks
    Team Negan: The most evil psychotic and dangerous opponent that Rick and the gang have met, they are led by the dangerous Negan. He's joined by Gavin his right hand man. A truly bad person who loves stealing from the community and brutally punishing anyone who questions him. Also there is Dwight, while initially forced to join this team he is all in now and will not hesitate to murder. As Negan is the leader and well protected he can resist one attempt by the Walkers to recruit him and is also immune to seer checks

The walker: there is only 1 at the moment.
    The Walkers: The living dead are here and their goal is to convert each and every person regardless of allegiance into one of them. They are all detectable by Seer with the exception of the original Walker and can convert anyone to join their group. Once converted he person loses all original power they had, if they were in any of the other teams they will loss access to their forums and join the walker forum. The walker team start with one single walker and they can recruit once every second turn at lynch time.

drum, thats yourself and uriel that posted a story of 1 liners followed by pictures. its pretty suspicious, though i dont think there;s tasks in game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Uriel. wrote: »
    Tbh I wouldn't really day wolves if say walkers are more like the serial killer role except instead of killing they recruit (or at least their leader does).

But yeah it's good versus bad versus bad versus bad in terms of teams

Yep, this game is more complex than usual, there are essentially 4 factions, important to understand the win scenarios for each.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

drum, thats yourself and uriel that posted a story of 1 liners followed by pictures. its pretty suspicious, though i dont think there;s tasks in game

Really. Are you sure. Or is it just a feeling about the tasks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Reminder:

Lynch form will close at 9pm. Those who haven't voted, do so by then.

That is all.

well f this. i am secnd on the FFA, but have the most #1 votes. dont vote me, i'm a roled villager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Opening narrative states special challenges.

So i do think there are tasks at play.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

It also says no-one knows the tasks either, so they aren't to be looked for.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I've my vote on Trit. There's 2 others I think are in a room, but haven't enough evidence yet to be sure it's a baddie room.

I have a theory that actually Tigger was one of Rick's group, and in a room with yoss. I think Trit is also in a room and wanted to score villager points by pointing out Tig and yoss. Tigg was munched shortly afterwards and he was suspicious of Trit. Tigger has a good nose for wolves. Trit had the head down for most of the day but popped up now, I'm also watching who's jumping up to defend and deflect from him.

Plus there's also the meta reason - if i was a wolf I think I would have picked Trit, the forever-villager. Either that or a noob, there's a few of those this game.

I'd have more faith in rng right now
    But sure isn't that the whole point of the game?
    well f this. i am secnd on the FFA, but have the most #1 votes. dont vote me, i'm a roled villager
    Feck.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Wooaaaaah,..... that's english for stop a horse

The only task I have taken up is to have fun . . You guys are getting way to bogged down in serious banter . . Poor old noobs probably actually thinks you all know what you are doing . .

I bet I spent more time on putting my Kermit post together then Molly spent coming to the conclusion that I was worth voting for . .

• Advertisement

But sure isn't that the whole point of the game?

Feck.

Let's not go all headless chicken yet. Could be a wolf trying to save themselves.

So let's be careful here.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Whooooooo, role claim. Mark it off the bingo card!

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Whooooooo, role claim. Mark it off the bingo card!

well i havent claimed a role

This is a ridiculous post tbh. You're better than that. I'd forgive you slightly if you just said these might be tasks like the Vale did further down but to say "I don't think there's tasks in game" is seriously dodgy. It's in in the op although called something else and it's been discussed at various points through the game so far. That's seriously dodgy as ****

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Drumpot wrote: »
    The only task I have taken up is to have fun . . You guys are getting way to bogged down in serious banter . . Poor old noobs probably actually thinks you all know what you are doing . .

I bet I spent more time on putting my Kermit post together then Molly spent coming to the conclusion that I was worth voting for . .

Hey! I resent that! I spent a good 10 minutes thinking about you! (in a non-sexy way)

Uriel. wrote: »
    Let's not go all headless chicken yet. Could be a wolf trying to save themselves.

So let's be careful here.

I'm not headless chickening tho, my vote is on Trit.
    I actually though that the theory was a bit far fetched but here we are.

If y0ss is telling the truth, there's almost no chance he'll make it through the night. So, if he's still here tomorrow, we should be asking questions.

Also, I think all this talk of tasks is dodgy and I don't really know what it keeps coming back up when the OP specifically says there's nothing to look for. Feels like a distraction tactic.

You've claimed having a (good) role

You've gone this far, you may as well continue.

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Hey! I resent that! I spent a good 10 minutes thinking about you! (in a non-sexy way)

Ha, that could be the sentence describing my teenage years . . Friendzone master twas I!

And it Took me a good 20 mins to put that post together . .

Because my wife kept intervening and telling me stuff that I didn't really need to know. I mistakingly gave her that glazed "I'm in the middle of something" look while franticly searching for Kermit Memes and ended up with "oh you must be playing that game again, its that time of the month is it ?" . .

Advertisement