Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

well f this. i am secnd on the FFA, but have the most #1 votes. dont vote me, i'm a roled villager
    well i havent claimed a role

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'm not headless chickening tho, my vote is on Trit.
    I actually though that the theory was a bit far fetched but here we are.

If y0ss is telling the truth, there's almost no chance he'll make it through the night. So, if he's still here tomorrow, we should be asking questions.

Unless he is protected, there are multiple ways to approach it. But good chance he will be turned by the walker if still alive.

Drumpot wrote: »
    Ha, that could be the sentence describing my teenage years . . Friendzone master twas I!

And it Took me a good 20 mins to put that post together . .

Because my wife kept intervening and telling me stuff that I didn't really need to know. I mistakingly gave her that glazed "I'm in the middle of something" look while franticly searching for Kermit Memes and ended up with "oh you must be playing that game again, its that time of the month is it ?" . .

ha ha genuine LOL.... Drumpot has a time of the month :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Uriel. wrote: »
    You've claimed having a (good) role

i have, but not a specific one. chances are i will be dead in the morning (what'll i do for the week?) so i can tell you all the role if you like, if you think it may benefit the village

Well done yoss, give yourself to the walker and maybe any info you have before the wolves munch ya.

You have to die now.

• Advertisement

That's IF you are roled of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I think we should shoot Molly.

1) she could be bad, its a win for us.

2) she is innocent, she will b*tch, moan and rage about it in the deadroom with hilarious postings for us to laugh about later

i'm Eugene Porter, the apprentice seer

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

ha ha genuine LOL.... Drumpot has a time of the month :P

Ha, yeh, might be a short one this month by the looks of it . . She will be pleased . :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Broke the 1,000 posts before night 1, is that a record, without necro?

and there's no point protecting me. i'm powerless until the real seer is dead

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Kolido wrote: »
    Unless he is protected, there are multiple ways to approach it. But good chance he will be turned by the walker if still alive.

Yeah ok he could be protected but the BG can't protect the same person twice in a row.

Why would he put such a huge target on his head if he was lying? Feels more like a panicked villager move to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

How does that work? If seer dies you start getting info, or you are in a room together?

I like the ones Ive posted nice, relaxing and atmospheric.

A lot of ****e on the walking dead soundtracks mind.

So you die now before being turned.

Who the fook would select you as app seer when there was already heat on you? Especially when its apprentice priest, not seer!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I think we should shoot Molly.

1) she could be bad, its a win for us.

2) she is innocent, she will b*tch, moan and rage about it in the deadroom with hilarious postings for us to laugh about later

You know me so well.
    giphy.gif

i have, but not a specific one. chances are i will be dead in the morning (what'll i do for the week?) so i can tell you all the role if you like, if you think it may benefit the village

Chances are, unless you were protected last night for no reason, you're pretty much bulletproof tomorrow now...

Who the fook would select you as app seer when there was already heat on you? Especially when its apprentice priest, not seer!

There are other special roles in the game. The mods will neither confirm or deny the existence of any of these roles. It's up to you the players to figure out what they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Do you know who the seer is? (yes or no answer)

• Advertisement

I think If there is no way the wolves have of knowing who they killed I think its safe to trust you coming forward and as such, think the Hero should consider protecting you. . .

So who did the seer peek then?
    And what was the result?
    And why should we believe you this early in the game when most people seem to be voting for Trit and you weren't in danger of actually being lynched?

Its like you are goading the seer to come out !!!

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    And what was the result?
    And why should we believe you this early in the game when most people seem to be voting for Trit and you weren't in danger of actually being lynched?

as i daid, i was 2nd, but had the most #1 votes. i thoought i was in real danger. otherwise i would have stayed quiet.

And what was the result?

Wait wait wait . . When does the walker get to turn a player ? We don't want a confirmed villager turned before they make a choice !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

as i daid, i was 2nd, but had the most #1 votes. i thoought i was in real danger. otherwise i would have stayed quiet.

So who did seer peek?

why come out as the apprentice seer though like your a nrv while the seer is alive and now your dead in the next 2 days most likely

Uriel. wrote: »
    So who did seer peek?

i dont know who the seer is

Seems to be a very basic thing that should have been provided quicker than it has...

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    Wait wait wait . . When does the walker get to turn a player ? We don't want a confirmed villager turned before they make a choice !

So you believe him? I'm not so sure.

Advertisement