Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

why come out as the apprentice seer though like your a nrv while the seer is alive and now your dead in the next 2 days most likely

cos theres no point lyncging me. let the wolves do that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

String him up.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

i dont know who the seer is

Well even if you did know you can’t reveal who they are without condemning them to a munch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

i dont know who the seer is
    Good. we dont need to waste a bullet on you then.

Uriel. wrote: »
    String him up.

why? if telling the truth, why lynch me? if i'm lying it'll be apparent tomorrow morning, and you can lych me then

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    Well even if you did know you can’t reveal who they are without condemning them to a munch.

He answered a question he wasn't asked.

cos theres no point lyncging me. let the wolves do that

ya if you were 100% going down id understand but you could have taken the gamble maybe to live and get through. Tough call tbf (if your telling the truth)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I had GUffy and Drumpot in a team on my notes.

Guffy tops an FFA (right?)

Yoss, out of nowhere, throws in a role claim.

Drumpot instantly supports it and wants it accepted.

I'm wondering if this isn't Team Guffy trying to desperately save a more important member here.

why? if telling the truth, why lynch me? if i'm lying it'll be apparent tomorrow morning, and you can lych me then

Cos the wolves could just leave you in play so we'd lynch you tomorrow night instead. We'd lose a full day ****ing around and have no voting information either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Ok folks reasonable chance ive topped the poll today and this is my last post. A few things to note

First im not a baddie, the streak continues im afraid

Fortunately im also just nrv this game so best possible mislynch. If the priest stays onside they'll confirm at some future point.

The wagon on me was pretty blatant and theres quite a few posters who jumped on it to make it happen. Dig back and you'll certainly find wolves there. Maybe even a few who dont vote for me in the end but hover around the wagon. Uriel, mahama (who is 100% awolf, though i voted elsewhere tonight to give me a shot at staying in a bit longer) maybe tsc would be my start point based on a quick look back. Strawbs is also likely a wolf avoiding the wagon

Dont get fixated on walkers. You need to kill them relatively quickly (>1 every 2 turns) but luckily so do the wolves and theyre powerful enough that if the wolves wont play ball theyll lose the game :D. Use that to your advantage

• Advertisement

ya if you were 100% going down id understand but you could have taken the gamble maybe to live and get through. Tough call tbf (if your telling the truth)

yeah, maybe should have taken the gamble but tis done now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Loughc wrote: »
    if he did know, we'd be forced to lynch or shoot him before the walker turned him.

Was afaik there for a while. I believe yosser. Just changed my vote from him. Switched to Lord TSC based on SFA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    So you believe him? I'm not so sure.

I'm not saying I believe him, but I am not sure I see the wolf angle . . Very early for a wolf move like this and one of at least the seer and vice seer are alive so can catch him out.

Since we don't know if a lynched person is good or bad we wont actually know if a future seer is telling the truth. By lynching him now a baddy can claim the role later ?

I don't know, I'm just not sure . . Can somebody else explain the line of thought . . Like for the new players who might be a little clouded on the reasons why they find yoss reveal unbelievable?

tritium wrote: »
    Ok folks reasonable chance ive topped the poll today and this is my last post. A few things to note

Fortunately im also just nrv this game so best possible mislynch. If the priest stays onside they'll confirm at some future point.

The wagon on me was pretty blatant and theres quite a few posters who jumped on it to make it happen. Dig back and you'll certainly find wolves there. Maybe even a few who dont vote for me in the end but hover around the wagon. Uriel, mahama (who is 100% awolf, though i voted elsewhere tonight to give me a shot at staying in a bit longer) maybe tsc would be my start point based on a quick look back. Strawbs is also likely a wolf avoiding the wagon

Dont get fixated on walkers. You need to kill them relatively quickly (>1 every 2 turns) but luckily so do the wolves and theyre powerful enough that if the wolves wont play ball theyll lose the game :D. Use that to your advantage

How can you be 100% sure someone is a wolf if you an NRV.

Laughed at.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm not changing off Trit (I hate last second vote switches based on chaotic posts with a short time to go).

But I do worry this is Yoss, Drumpot and Guffy trying to save someone...

Uriel. wrote: »
    How can you be 100% sure someone is a wolf if you an NRV.

Laughed at.

Im sure you can confirm it since youre likely in a room together

Everyone else should just read back mahamas part in the wagon. Then lynch mahama or uriel tomorrow

There's some amount of ****ing around going on within minutes of vote time. This is wolves ****ing with the equilibrium.

And dont please fall for the 'we wuz just voting while blind' stuff folks, just lynch away

Everyone else should just read back mahamas part in the wagon. Then lynch mahama or uriel tomorrow

BTW. I didn't vote for you and you weren't number 1 in my FFA. So. Not. Sure where this wagonning is coming from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

I wonder who got the power pack........

Ps what can I confirm? You just completely dodged the question.

Poor Trit finally gets a bad role and loses the plot.
    Next time Triticus, next Time.

I wonder who got the power pack........

?

I don't understand the heat on trit tbh

I don't understand the heat on trit tbh

Is he number 1 on FFAs? I thought Lord Guffington was.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch votes are currently being calibrated.

Please stand by

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

No way am I buying that, and you've eased any doubts about you. I said you were suss way back when they started the FFA. You voted elsewhere even though you think I'm 100% wolf? What kind of villager move is that? And earlier you didn't even have me on your FFA, just added me as an afterthought?

Lynch the ones i noted, seer peek pj

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Necrominus wrote: »
    Lynch votes are currently being calibrated.

Please stand by

Hee...haw......hee.....hee...haw...ha..........ehhhhh......NEWS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Lynches are a bit anti-climactic when you don't find out if the lynchee is bad or good.

Advertisement