Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

your posting has been very weird so far patrick!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

tritium wrote: »
    Lynch the ones i noted, seer peek pj

Good luck

Worst attempt At a wolf ever :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

END OF DAY 1, START OF NIGHT 1

The village were up in arms at the senseless death of Tigger this morning. All day arguments had raged and by the time the official town meeting was called, many were worked up in a frenzy.

Many stood up and made their case about fellow villagers they deemed responsible for the murder of one of their own, but some were more convincing than others.

Drumpot was hauled up in front of the baying mob, most convinced of their guilt.

They were bound and gagged and led out to the edge of the town. A bag was placed over their head and they were shot in the head.

Their carcass was tossed out beyond the boundary walls and left for the walkers to deal with the clean up.

Drumpot has been lynched. (the last vote cast in a tie decides the loser)

Lynch 1
    Drumpot - 6 -
    MrsFD, Molly, Mick, Tritium, crosstownk, Yossar1An22
    Tritium - 6 - LordTSC, The Valeyard, Guffy, Drumpot, Pter, mahamageehad
    Skeith - 2 - LoughC, Duffman
    Guffy - 2 - Uriel, Triceratops
    y0ssar1an22 - 3 - Amandadon, jayo26, strawbs
    Pter - 2 - Stu Redman, Ectoplasm
    Destroyer - 1 - Skeith
    MrsFD - 1 - Barney
    Micksjaguar - 1 - Kolido
    mahamageehad - 1 - Beakerjoe
    partyjungle - 1 - PatrickSTARR
    LordTSC - 1 - partyjungle

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

sKeith wrote: »
    your posting has been very weird so far patrick!

He thinks hes Rod Stewart

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Lynches are a bit anti-climactic when you don't find out if the lynchee is bad or good.

Tbh I prefer the games with this mechanic. Heightens the tension later and makes the priest role extra important. Oh the excitement

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Lynches are a bit anti-climactic when you don't find out if the lynchee is bad or good.

I know what you mean molly. Although there have been lynched in the past where I'd rather not have known that we had made a terrible mistake, when they turn out to be good.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ok, PJ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Right, im assuming wolves on both wagons. Probably 1-2 more staying outside. Tomorrows job is to nail them

Jayop wrote: »
    END OF DAY 1, START OF NIGHT 1

The village were up in arms at the senseless death of Tigger this morning. All day arguments had raged and by the time the official town meeting was called, many were worked up in a frenzy.

Many stood up and made their case about fellow villagers they deemed responsible for the murder of one of their own, but some were more convincing than others.

Drumpot was hauled up in front of the baying mob, most convinced of their guilt.

They were bound and gagged and led out to the edge of the town. A bag was placed over their head and they were shot in the head.

Their carcass was tossed out beyond the boundary walls and left for the walkers to deal with the clean up.

Drumpot has been lynched. (the last vote cast in a tie decides the loser)

Lynch 1
    Drumpot - 6 -
    MrsFD, Molly, Mick, Tritium, crosstownk, Yossar1An22
    Tritium - 6 - LordTSC, The Valeyard, Guffy, Drumpot, Pter, mahamageehad
    Skeith - 2 - LoughC, Duffman
    Guffy - 2 - Uriel, Triceratops
    y0ssar1an22 - 2 - Amandadon, jayo26
    Pter - 2 - Stu Redman, Ectoplasm
    Destroyer - 1 - Skeith
    MrsFD - 1 - Barney
    Micksjaguar - 1 - Kolido
    mahamageehad - 1 - Beakerjoe
    partyjungle - 1 - PatrickSTARR
    LordTSC - 1 - partyjungle

This makes me sad

1346124292851_6687109.png

533d3fd26200d44afc07169a973f79e0a86df037176edfd8f9266cbd7be97a72.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Well, that's a bad start. :/ I thought Drumpot was good. What were the reasons for voting him???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

ok, i was expecting someone to be turned. was tigger the walker i wonder?

Well, that's a bad start. :/ I thought Drumpot was good. What were the reasons for voting him???

i tried to switch off him last munite to trit, but was too late

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Every second lynch

that's tomorrow night

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Where was Drumpot on the FFA tally? I didn’t see too many calling him out earlier?

i tried to switch off him last munite to trit, but was too late

but as for my reasons. when trit claimed nrv i pankied abit and switched to drumpot with about 3 mins left. then uriel called out trit and tried to change .

so no reason for me

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I don't think we found out if the first turn is tonight or tomorrow night? We will know either way tomorrow night.

not really seeing the drummy thing tbh.

Trit you've squared yourself right bang in my targets. You're wolfie as ****

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I had both Drumpot and Pter on my list of suspicious for the whole low poster thing. I came down on the side of Drumpot because Pter argued with me more and I didn't really get the wolfie feel off him. I felt that Drumpot wanted to buddy up to Pter a bit. But with not getting any announcement of whether he's good or bad we just don't know if it was the right thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

So yoss. Your role claim.

One of the only roles that cant be verified.

Come up with that yourself did you.

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    Ok folks reasonable chance ive topped the poll today and this is my last post. A few things to note

First im not a baddie, the streak continues im afraid

Fortunately im also just nrv this game so best possible mislynch. If the priest stays onside they'll confirm at some future point.

The wagon on me was pretty blatant and theres quite a few posters who jumped on it to make it happen. Dig back and you'll certainly find wolves there. Maybe even a few who dont vote for me in the end but hover around the wagon. Uriel, mahama (who is 100% awolf, though i voted elsewhere tonight to give me a shot at staying in a bit longer) maybe tsc would be my start point based on a quick look back. Strawbs is also likely a wolf avoiding the wagon

Dont get fixated on walkers. You need to kill them relatively quickly (>1 every 2 turns) but luckily so do the wolves and theyre powerful enough that if the wolves wont play ball theyll lose the game :D. Use that to your advantage

I dont buy this at all, you vote someone you dont suspect who could be any role to save yourself a nrv.

Wheres my gun.

Pter wrote: »

maybe ;)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ok, PJ?

I initially voted for yosser as he agreed with my idea of going for a no-lynch. No wolf would ever want that so I was thinking he wanted to gain villager points by agreeing. You could say the same about me suggesting the whole thing. There are some merits of going for a no-lynch but hitting an nrv by accident isn't that terrible.

As of switching to you. Meh, I had nobody on my radar tbh. I believed yosser's claim for now. Might as well roll the dice and see how yosser's claim pans out.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If someone is a seer apprentice, and has a name that's good or bad, wouldn't it make sense to name it now?

Right, you have an issue that person becomes a target at the Walker turning, but for the next day, we have at least someone semi- confirmed one way or the other to discuss. And the info will be useless come the turning anyway....

Right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Pter wrote: »

Pick the guy who lies to save his own skin, nice touch that.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ok, PJ?

Why did you vote for trit?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

sKeith wrote:
    Pick the guy who lies to save his own skin, nice touch that.

Not sure I get your meaning.

please dont read into this at all

:P

Trit's a wolf.
    Yossrr is dodge as hell and needs to be questioned interrogated and then hung drawn and quartered with a drum stick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Where are you Cross? Late vote on Drummie and almost no contributions? Saving your teammate Trit from the lynch?

Advertisement