Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Uriel. wrote: »
    Why you think he was a wolf?

This post i made at 10.33. On mobile so cant make format nice

Quote: Drumpot
    That it had no commentary on why he felt that way... i could make a guess on why I stuck out to Tigger but it’s prob meta and part of the paranoid element of the game that makes you see things that aren’t there...

Tigger , I think, asked the hero to protect him. Is there any chance he was with one evil team and the other took him out? Or that he was the walker?

Or was he too close to the evils and they went for him? Or was he way off the evils and they killed him to put the focus on me and other innocents?

So many questions and So few answers....

You have all the answers, youre a wolf

His response was wrong, almost seemed to be lating out a story he already knew. Thats why i thought he was a wolf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

drumpot on ffa: mick, trit, molly, pj,

voted for drupot: MrsFD, Molly, Mick, Tritium, crosstownk, Yossar1An22

odd ones out: yoss and mrs fd

you missed cross (pj went elsewhere.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

sKeith wrote: »
    you missed cross (pj went elsewhere.)

my mistake. just saw the 2 extra. wrongly presumed the others would have stuck with their ffa

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

UPDATE: Strawberry Milkshake DID in fact vote on lynch form.

Did not vote: sofireland, destroyer.

Now, I'm off to bed.

Thank you. Nitey nite necro :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I trust that my level of posting this evening has satisfied all the nay-sayers. However Tipperary has broken my voice and I need my beauty sleep. Till tomorrow amigos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Neither. I've got a high test result for a liver function test so my doc has put me on forced abstination for 3 weeks so she can retest it. She thinks I'm an alcoholic obviously. Dunno where she got that idea. hic

Off topic.. I had this happen. I hadn't drank in 18 months but I had been following a low carb diet. Dr told me to lay off the drink, nearly punched him as was still B/f my son. Got tested three weeks later, I eat normal and liver function came back normal. Tested theory a year later. Same thing..
    drumpot on ffa: mick, trit, molly, pj,

voted for drupot: MrsFD, Molly, Mick, Tritium, crosstownk, Yossar1An22

odd ones out: yoss and mrs fd

I didn't do ffa, said I wasn't and said I was voting Drumpot.

Drumpot wrote: »
    Hey Stu . . Since we are getting close to the lynch, I don't want you to be surprised when you see our victims lifeless body swinging from the roof . . I took the liberty of sharing how it feels to be accused by villagers:

Kermit pics

Unreal post, RIP Drumpot.

So I voted for Pter.

1) His first post in the thread after roles were assigned was simply 'wolf'. Why would a wolf come right out and tell everyone? Because they would assume that the other player's reactions would be 'Yeah right' and that they would not believe him. Possible double-bluff going on here. Gives Pter the chance to say "Well I did try to tell you".

There is a chance though that Pter saying 'Wolf' was in relation to something/someone else.

2) I believe there's a wolf or 2 in Tritium's lynch list, Pter is there.

3) The interest in missing posters earlier today. Yes, Pter could have been shaking the tree simply to gather some info for his own good intentions. But it was early on a Sunday morning on the first day of a new game, the absence of posters should have been easily assumed without having to make multiple posts about it.

Going back to what I said earlier, I wasn't fully comfortable voting tonight. But I had to, and there is my reasoning. Apologies Pter if I'm way off here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Honestly haven't yet read back properly. If trit turns wolf you'd have to imagine at least one of his team voted drum. Would both? Hardly...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Going back to what I said earlier, I wasn't fully comfortable voting tonight. But I had to, and there is my reasoning. Apologies Pter if I'm way off here.

Well 1 and 3 happened, but i disagree with your interpretations....and 2 is wrong :)

1) there is usually a race to be the first person to cry wolf. It was a joke, as is most day 0 posting.

2) I agree that i think there are wolves in there. Im not one of them though.

3) I was tree shaking - we got some info out of it - best to do so early so that people cant ignore the claim if a lynch is approaching or a FFA is underway.

TBH, im not used to getting reveals after munches and lynches, so that sucks a bit, but i think between the Trit and Yoss reveals, the low poster bit, and the FFA, we actually have a good bit of info to go on tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Id say ive rattled enough trees to be a target for one of the munches. BG, protect me please!

Bodyguard do ur job tonight and do it well. Not talking about me just on case that's what people getting at.

Pter wrote: »
    Id say ive rattled enough trees to be a target for one of the munches. BG, protect me please!

Wtf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Guffy wrote: »
    I think i get it. Love the walkers role!!

So there are 2 kills every day (bar morning 1 obv).

When does the walker attack occure? Is it anytime between a set time period or is it at a specific time eache day?
    Kolido wrote: »
    Right gang, lets get this show on the road

giphy.gif
    *tense violin intro*
    Kolido wrote: »
    Let the Gif battle begin.
    Wolf.

So I voted for Pter.

1) His first post in the thread after roles were assigned was simply 'wolf'. Why would a wolf come right out and tell everyone? Because they would assume that the other player's reactions would be 'Yeah right' and that they would not believe him. Possible double-bluff going on here. Gives Pter the chance to say "Well I did try to tell you".

There is a chance though that Pter saying 'Wolf' was in relation to something/someone else.

You can be sure he was calling one of the previous two posters a wolf, not role claiming.
    More likey kolido for wanting a gif battle.
    A baseless call with no founding.
    I'd write it off to excitement for new game.

Wtf

What? Is there a strong condidate for protection one way or another? Yoss is suss, trit is suss. Everyone has more or less had calls made against them.

Ive rattled cages and been consistent in what i was doing all day.

If im not protected, i would imagine ill be dead in the AM anyway.

If i were a wolf, id shut me up.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I feel somewhere, Keith has an army of gifs, waiting to be posted....

Night all.

What? Is there a strong condidate for protection one way or another? Yoss is suss, trit is suss. Everyone has more or less had calls made against them.

Ive rattled cages and been consistent in what i was doing all day.

If im not protected, i would imagine ill be dead in the AM anyway.

If i were a wolf, id shut me up.

Why. Rattled whos cages. Your going on about info u have but don't share it. But then come out with it.

Body gaurd don't protect this fraud untoll he tells us something then we can see.

There is a major power play happening and if we are down to the apprentice priest then you've been spotted.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I feel somewhere, Keith has an army of gifs, waiting to be posted....

Night all.

I like you to know I've a very close eye on you

Well 1 and 3 happened, but i disagree with your interpretations....and 2 is wrong :)

1) there is usually a race to be the first person to cry wolf. It was a joke, as is most day 0 posting.

2) I agree that i think there are wolves in there. Im not one of them though.

3) I was tree shaking - we got some info out of it - best to do so early so that people cant ignore the claim if a lynch is approaching or a FFA is underway.

TBH, im not used to getting reveals after munches and lynches, so that sucks a bit, but i think between the Trit and Yoss reveals, the low poster bit, and the FFA, we actually have a good bit of info to go on tomorrow.

Good rebuttals for each point, and thanks for filling me in on the Page 1 jokes. So I won't be crying wolf at the first person to shout wolf in the next game! TBH, as a noob, the first few pages confused me the most in terms of figuring out how to play the game.

What does the bolded part mean? I'm still getting to grips with the game and that was my first time voting tonight. I ideally would have liked to get my reasoning in well before the vote to see what other posters thought and adjust my vote accordingly if necessary before 9pm. And to give you a chance to defend yourself. If that's what the bolded part meant.

If so, apologies for voting and not giving you the chance to defend yourself. I just got in to vote in time and then had to leave the game/internet for a while. However, the way the thread was going, I knew you wouldn't be voted for the lynching. It was between 2 and you weren't 1 of them.

Good rebuttals for each point, and thanks for filling me in on the Page 1 jokes. So I won't be crying wolf at the first person to shout wolf in the next game! TBH, as a noob, the first few pages confused me the most in terms of figuring out how to play the game.

What does the bolded part mean? I'm still getting to grips with the game and that was my first time voting tonight. I ideally would have liked to get my reasoning in well before the vote to see what other posters thought and adjust my vote accordingly if necessary before 9pm. And to give you a chance to defend yourself. If that's what the bolded part meant.

If so, apologies for voting and not giving you the chance to defend yourself. I just got in to vote in time and then had to leave the game/internet for a while. However, the way the thread was going, I knew you wouldn't be voted for the lynching. It was between 2 and you weren't 1 of them.

I think the bolded part refers to the mechanics of this game. In some games, you are told the identity of a player after they are killed. In this game, we are not told this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I dont see where the Drumpot bangwagon came from?

There is a major power play happening and if we are down to the apprentice priest then you've been spotted.

How is it a power play. The bg will protect or not. I want protection as I think I'll be dead in the morning otherwise.

I have not shut up and I've informed the debate all day long. I called yoss earlier, I called drummy earlier. The info I'm referring to is all my calls which will be vindicated by the priest or apprentice.

Do your job bg...? What does that even mean. We are all, unsuccessfully thusfar, trying to identify any good players and you come in with that ambiguous tip. Good work pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

This thread is like a millenium barn dance which was hosted by the former Gladiator Jet......it must be properly policed. It must not turn into a rave.

I think the bolded part refers to the mechanics of this game. In some games, you are told the identity of a player after they are killed. In this game, we are not told this.

It is, but I misspoke in my earlier post. I am used to getting to know whether a player was good or bad. Not so here. I much prefer knowing!

You are all lucky im mobile and have wgiskey,

Otherwise id gif the f*ck out of it.

I'm going to bed. What will be will be. Night all.

I'm going to bed. What will be will be. Night all.

Dream of Space Donkey

Dream of Space Donkey

Zombie donkey. We are on zombie donkey.

Don't protect Pete unless he start divulging all this info he has gathered he is bull****ting to the nth degree.

• Advertisement

I'd also have mama down as one of the alphas...

I really do wish I got a gun this game as I'd have blown at least 2 heads off by now

Advertisement