Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Pter wrote: »
    The info I am referring to isn't stored in my head. It's the posting patterns, thanks on my posts and reactions that I have evoked all day. Which you would have seen had you been around.

You know what this is fine. I'll be dead now and what harm I'm only a nrv. If I die, it will put micks claims and indignation in a different light. Priest / apprentice you will see.

Have you seen these patherns, made note of their meaning, reviewed the thanks, and come up with any conclusions, or do we all must take you word that there is a gold mine their and have to spent hours looking for it all later.

This promise of a goldmine, if only i survive a little longer is such a wolfie more.

Share what conclusions you have come to, then once you do that, we can go back a verify you are not talking crap.

Have you nothing to say about everything thats going on bar these missed votes that the mods will look after.

about trit and yoss, yes, they both look more suspect than they did before before 8:20pm.

Will need to review it again, see if I can see any signs of collusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Sorry strawbs that was my bad. I was deleting double votes and deleted yours by accident.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm not changing off Trit (I hate last second vote switches based on chaotic posts with a short time to go).

But I do worry this is Yoss, Drumpot and Guffy trying to save someone...

Im sorry but how exactly did i attempt to change anyones vote or steer anything in the lead up to the lynch?

So yosser pretended to have a newly made up role for the sole purpose of saving his (he alleges) non rolled villager butt?

He voted for drummer boy who was 4th in the FFA but somehow got lynched.

Trit and guffy were in the running.

Why would a nrv do such a thing when they could possibly be leading a roled villager to be lynched? Not saying that's what drummer, trit or guffy are.

Am I missing something really obvious cos all I have is that it was a selfish move to stay in game as an nrv?

• Advertisement

I wonder who got the power pack........

There is a major power play happening and if we are down to the apprentice priest then you've been spotted.

I have no idea about what these power pack or power plays are about, so i can't really add any input there.

i tried to switch off him last munite to trit, but was too late

But you were the last to vote for him??? You broke the tie.

Maha when did you vote for trit? Do you remember?

but as for my reasons. when trit claimed nrv i pankied abit and switched to drumpot with about 3 mins left. then uriel called out trit and tried to change .

so no reason for me

I duno yoss... your behaviour over the last few pages has been very erratic. If trit is a wolf i think, as of this post, you have to be one too. So much confusion created by you in the run up to the lynch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

If bg could protect red dog that would be great.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

but as for my reasons. when trit claimed nrv i pankied abit and switched to drumpot with about 3 mins left. then uriel called out trit and tried to change .

so no reason for me

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote: »
    I duno yoss... your behaviour over the last few pages has been very erratic. If trit is a wolf i think, as of this post, you have to be one too. So much confusion created by you in the run up to the lynch.

Don't forget guffy Trit is 100% certain me and geehead are wolves yet he voted Drumpot (and voted Drumpot early in the day he claims)

Trit is a wolf

Yoss is a wolf or a gimp (channeling my inner Tiglet, sorry yoss)

sKeith wrote: »
    I have no idea about what these power pack or power plays are about, so i can't really add any input there.
    just googled it, patrick starrs comment was another alan partridge quote.

Uriel. wrote: »
    not really seeing the drummy thing tbh.

Trit you've squared yourself right bang in my targets. You're wolfie as ****

What did trit do to make you decide to change your vote in the space of a few min with 1 post?

What did trit do to make you decide to change your vote in the space of a few min with 1 post?

I didn't change my vote???

Eugene porter lied that he was a scientist and could reverse the effects of the zombie virus. he did so just so people would protect him, as he was feable.

So yoss lied about a role to avoid a lynch?

I think everything P* has said so far has just been alan partridge quotes.

I think everything P* has said so far has just been alan partridge quotes.

For what purpose?

So yoss lied about a role to avoid a lynch?

There are other special roles in the game. The mods will neither confirm or deny the existence of any of these roles. It's up to you the players to figure out what they are.

This line from the op makes me uncertain, but twd charater wise, eugene porter as a aprentice seer does not make much sense, but hersel don't make sense either as a seer either, so i don't know.

above is my reason. granted is feable (but so is eugene, as skeith? pointed out)

Bollox. You panicked because someone claimed NRV?? Why would you panick at an NRV claim?

• Advertisement

For what purpose?
    no idea, just pick one of his posts and google it word for word.
    sunday bloody sunday, stop a horse, lord of the flies, powerpack, gladiator jet rave.

sKeith 149
    Uriel. 93
    y0ssar1an22 89
    Tigger 82
    Pter 77
    MicksJaguar 67
    Drumpot 53
    Lord TSC 46
    The_Valeyard 43
    Guffy 42
    Necrominus 41
    tritium 36
    Strawberry Milkshake 34
    Kolido 34
    Triceratops Ballet 33
    Loughc 31
    Ectoplasm 30
    partyjungle 27
    Barney92 26
    mahamageehad 26
    Mollyb60 23
    duffman13 22
    jayo26 14
    Stu Redman 12
    Jayop 11
    MrsFlushdraw 11
    destroyer 10
    sofireland 8
    Amandadon 8
    patrickSTARR 8
    beakerjoe 4
    crosstownk 2

sunday bloody sunday, stop a horse, lord of the flies, powerpack, gladiator jet rave.

this game is ****ing wierd

I replied with a Alan partridge quote and he voted for me. Maybe it's connected?

I replied with a Alan partridge quote and he voted for me. Maybe it's connected?
    i never watched alan partridge, so they all went right over my head.
    just making sense of his posts is kind of releaving enough for me! i was just getting confused earlier.

i think a trit yoss race looks good for tomorrow.

Uriel. wrote: »
    I didn't change my vote???

Finally live....

Sorry at 9pm yoy were happy to vote for me. Within a few minutes you were certain trit was a wolf. Was it the bandwagon on drumpot that changed your mind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

sKeith 149
    Uriel. 93
    y0ssar1an22 89
    Tigger 82
    Pter 77
    MicksJaguar 67
    Drumpot 53
    Lord TSC 46
    The_Valeyard 43
    Guffy 42
    Necrominus 41
    tritium 36
    Strawberry Milkshake 34
    Kolido 34
    Triceratops Ballet 33
    Loughc 31
    Ectoplasm 30
    partyjungle 27
    Barney92 26
    mahamageehad 26
    Mollyb60 23
    duffman13 22
    jayo26 14
    Stu Redman 12
    Jayop 11
    MrsFlushdraw 11
    destroyer 10
    sofireland 8
    Amandadon 8
    patrickSTARR 8
    beakerjoe 4
    crosstownk 2

I would like to point out that I was away for most of today, and my posts are still pretty high up.

I do believe we have some very, very unusually quiet posters. Particularly from

1. Users playing the game who have been active elsewhere on site.
    2. Experienced players who often post more here....

There are other special roles in the game. The mods will neither confirm or deny the existence of any of these roles. It's up to you the players to figure out what they are.

This line from the op makes me uncertain, but twd charater wise, eugene porter as a aprentice seer does not make much sense, but hersel don't make sense either as a seer either, so i don't know.

Ah hersel was old... hence wise :P

• Advertisement

i think a trit yoss race looks good for tomorrow.

Disagree. Im only happy on yoss as a wolf if trit is atm.

Advertisement