Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

I do believe we have some very, very unusually quiet posters. Particularly from

1. Users playing the game who have been active elsewhere on site.

Irrelevant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

so, team.. if team, which is least likely to be alpha. peek that person then, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Guffy wrote: »
    Irrelevant

Why?

sKeith wrote: »
    so, team.. if team, which is least likely to be alpha. peek that person then, no?

But that would require a seer reveal.

I think we need to think about how the priest is going to proceed. Granted i was completely wrong in my call this morning but we should have a loom going forward and discuss what the village feels is best to help the priest decide.

This game is hugely different as we are not told good/bad upon death so the use of the priest is vital.

We essentially have 2 priests.

I think the first should reveal night 2 just before the munch. The walker should have already turned at that stage...
    It gives us
    Munch 1
    lynch 1
    munch 2 a + b
    Lynch 2
    munch 3 a + b (bg protection)
    lynch 3

Depending on how we are with deaths and how vulnerable the apprentive feels, he should wait until after the walkers next turn to come out.

Why?

Cause its meya man
    .. you know this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Cause its meya man
    .. you know this

^^ priest reveal...

Maybe put a caveat pf only if x is a wolf or something?

Also think its pointless racing yoss and trit if they on the same team. Race trit and myself if you wish. I did win the ffa battle... whi reminds me. I got 7 ffa nominations but only 2 votes??? Was hoping for the noose so i wouldnt have to read all that back

Player FFA1
    1. Skeith destroyer tritium PatrickStarr
    4. Triceratops Ballet Tritium Guffy Uriel
    5. Ectoplasm pter yosser sofireland
    6. MicksJaguar Drumpot Guffy
    10. Amandadon yosser sKeith Guffy(dafuq amanda :P )
    11. Barney92 cross Guffy MrsFD
    14. Lord TSC sKeith Tritium Guffy
    15. tritium Triceratops Uriel drumpot
    17. Uriel Guffy Cross Tritium
    19. Molly Drumpot pter loughc
    20. Destroyer yosser guffy ectoplasm
    21. Kolido  Mick Vale sKeith
    25. partyjungle cross yosser drumpot
    27. Strawberry Milkshake yosser barney mahama
    29. duffman13 sKeith yosser Tritium

TALLY

Guffy 7
    yosser 6
    Tritium 5
    Drumpot 4
    sKeith 4
    Uriel 2
    pter 2
    Crosstownk 3
    Destroyer 1
    PatrickStarr 1
    sofireland 1
    TB 1
    Loughc 1
    Ectoplasm 1
    Barney 1
    Mahama 1
    Mick 1
    Vale 1
    MrsFD 1

Lynch 1
    Drumpot - 6 - MrsFD, Molly, Mick, Tritium, crosstownk, Yossar1An22
    Tritium - 6 - LordTSC, The Valeyard, Guffy, Drumpot, Pter, mahamageehad
    Skeith - 2 - LoughC, Duffman
    Guffy - 2 - Uriel, Triceratops
    y0ssar1an22 - 3 - Amandadon, jayo26, strawbs
    Pter - 2 - Stu Redman, Ectoplasm
    Destroyer - 1 - Skeith
    MrsFD - 1 - Barney
    Micksjaguar - 1 - Kolido
    mahamageehad - 1 - Beakerjoe
    partyjungle - 1 - PatrickSTARR
    LordTSC - 1 - partyjungle

But that would require a seer reveal.

I think we need to think about how the priest is going to proceed. Granted i was completely wrong in my call this morning but we should have a loom going forward and discuss what the village feels is best to help the priest decide.

This game is hugely different as we are not told good/bad upon death so the use of the priest is vital.

We essentially have 2 priests.

I think the first should reveal night 2 just before the munch. The walker should have already turned at that stage...
    It gives us
    Munch 1
    lynch 1
    munch 2 a + b
    Lynch 2
    munch 3 a + b (bg protection)
    lynch 3

Depending on how we are with deaths and how vulnerable the apprentive feels, he should wait until after the walkers next turn to come out.

so with 30 players and 3 deaths a night, the game could go on for 10 turns.

divide that by 3.
    priest reveals @ turn 3 and turn 6 might be helpful.
    we can keep them alive for two turns. and there is alot more info on thread at the later end of the game, so earlier reveal might be more useful.

if they are able to tel us the ID of 10 people before we can no loger protect them I think that would be handy.

as you say, 2 gone 2 more tomorrow morning and one at lynch is 5. walker has his turn.
    come out before munch they give 3 more and walkers day off and are protected,2 more and possiblly gives us lynch info too because i doubt walker wil turn them as they wil be market for death.
    thats 11.
    beyond that, we would have to wait two more days to get two days out of priest as walker could turn the priest half way through.
    so, i agree, not tomorrow morning, but the morning after at 9:59.59.

11 most likely 12 (walkers lynch) as you say, thats were descrepancy between 11 and 12 is.

Ha.. im actually gona do something ive never done before.

Bg if you dont think you have discovered a rolled good guy and have protected yourself already. Can you protect me? Im an NRV but at least you wont be protecting a wolf who may be munched by the other team.

• Advertisement

so with 30 players and 3 deaths a night, the game could go on for 10 turns.

divide that by 3.
    priest reveals @ turn 3 and turn 6 might be helpful.
    we can keep them alive for two turns. and there is alot more info on thread at the later end of the game, so earlier reveal might be more useful.

if they are able to tel us the ID of 10 people before we can no loger protect them I think that would be handy.

as you say, 2 gone 2 more tomorrow morning and one at lynch is 5. walker has his turn.
    come out before munch they give 3 more and walkers day off and are protected,2 more and possiblly gives us lynch info too because i doubt walker wil turn them as they wil be market for death.
    thats 11.
    beyond that, we would have to wait two more days to get two days out of priest as walker could turn the priest half way through.
    so, i agree, not tomorrow morning, but the morning after at 9:59.59.
    they also reveal the role of whomever is rurned tomorrow, so make that 13, nearly half the players revealed.

if we do wait until turn 5, that will be 19 player deaths and 2 turned roles revealed.

they also reveal the role of whomever is rurned tomorrow, so make that 13, nearly half the players revealed.

if we do wait until turn 5, that will be 19 player deaths and 2 turned roles revealed.

Are you suggesting priest waits till turn 5? He then has to survive 19 deaths!!

thats just the info, i'm not sugesting anything, we'll group think it tomorrow.

Are you suggesting priest waits till turn 5? He then has to survive 19 deaths!!
    and it'll be 19 players dead and 3 conversion before preist is dead, i think its 12 deaths and 2 conversions they have to survive to come out on turn 5.

versus, 7 deaths and 1 conversion attempt to come out turn 3. i done it out up above.

and it'll be 19 players dead and 3 conversion before preist is dead, i think its 12 deaths and 2 conversions they have to survive to come out on turn 5.

Ah right... dunno think it could be a big risk maybe if we haven't hit a wolf. But as you say, a group think tomorrow is prob the best course

5 deaths and 1 conversion attempt turn 3 (ends with 11 deaths 2 conversions)
    11 deaths and 2 conversion attempts turn 5. (ends with 17 deaths 3 conversions)

again, just the info, no suggestions.

also, somebody else definetly check my work. dont take my word for it, check it.
    i think i have differnt numbers everytime i try to add it up.

Ah right... dunno think it could be a big risk maybe if we haven't hit a wolf.

My reasoning for it btw is that there is an apprentice. It could be better sending the apprentice out first to depending on whos drawing the heat

My reasoning for it btw is that there is an apprentice. It could be better sending the apprentice out first to depending on whos drawing the heat
    thats why i divide the turns in 3 at the start, (blind, priest1, priest2)

• Advertisement

thats why i divide the turns in 3 at the start, (blind, priest1, priest2)

Ya but we should be adding the seer into the equation too. Working on the assumption they are alive my oreference would be priest1, seer, priest 2... or 1, 2, seer might make more sense.

turn 3,5,7 reveals makes sense, the seers and priests will make there own chice ultimately. no idea what combo is best.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Uriel. wrote: »
    Don't forget guffy Trit is 100% certain me and geehead are wolves yet he voted Drumpot (and voted Drumpot early in the day he claims)

You dumb ****ing tunnel visioned clown. How many times do i have to point you to why i voted drum or how many times i called him as a wolf. Drum was 100% wolf in my book from early yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Finally live....

Sorry at 9pm yoy were happy to vote for me. Within a few minutes you were certain trit was a wolf. Was it the bandwagon on drumpot that changed your mind?

It wasnt the Drumpot bandwagon (?) that made Trit suspicious. There was no real hint that Drummy was in trouble until I saw the lynch vote. If you read my interactions with Trit in the 15mins pre and post lynch you will see why I think he is a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Ok today we need to spend some time looking at the wagons from yesterday. Probably drumpot, mine, yoss and the one that never quite built for guffy as a start.

Uriel i appreciate its hard for you to shut the **** up right now. Can you stick to calling me a wolf on the half hour or something? That way i or someone else might pick up on the suspicious noises coming from some other player. Ta muchly!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

sKeith must suffer from insomnia, walker much :pac:

Happy Monday morning ya’ll.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

tritium wrote: »
    You dumb ****ing tunnel visioned clown. How many times do i have to point you to why i voted drum or how many times i called him as a wolf. Drum was 100% wolf in my book from early yesterday

So day 1 you have 3 100% wolves???
    Nice going Trit, that secret super powered seer role is working well for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

tritium wrote:
    Ok today we need to spend some time looking at the wagons from yesterday. Probably drumpot, mine, yoss and the one that never quite built for guffy as a start.

Tbf yoss kind of started his own with that reveal, when he didn't seem to be in any danger.

Advertisement