Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I'll agree with you on the wishy washy excuses.
    My only problem with the above scenario is I didn't see a lot of pressure on yoss. Why draw attention to himself? His last minute vote was suss too. I reckon there's a good chance he was protected last night though but very little chance he won't be up for lynch today.
    Exactly, if an NRV or an apprentice seer why freak out and reveal himself? Revealing himself as the apprentice seer makes him an easy munch or recruit target. So, it's not as if he would be saving his good role for very long. It just seems a bit senseless.
    What's with your molly hardon this game, it's beginning to feel like flirting! :p

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

I'll agree with you on the wishy washy excuses.
    My only problem with the above scenario is I didn't see a lot of pressure on yoss. Why draw attention to himself? His last minute vote was suss too. I reckon there's a good chance he was protected last night though but very little chance he won't be up for lynch today.

What's with your molly hardon this game, it's beginning to feel like flirting! :p

He didnt draw attention to himself. He was second in the ffa and had the most no.1 votes.

Again, i dont think i will be voting for him until after tje priest comes out with info.

Morning

Dunno how much posting I will get to do today. Have a funeral to go to and then work.

Yoss, give us your reasons again why you done what you done. Who you were up against, etc and why you think drummer boy went from 4th to dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Guffy wrote: »
    He didnt draw attention to himself. He was second in the ffa and had the most no.1 votes.

Again, i dont think i will be voting for him until after tje priest comes out with info.
    He most certainly drew attention to himself by role claiming. The FFA was only done by a handful of people though and being #1 on the FFA means nothing. Weren't you top of the FFA? How do you feel about that? Did you feel under pressure?
    Uriel. wrote: »
    Exactly, if an NRV or an apprentice seer why freak out and reveal himself? Revealing himself as the apprentice seer makes him an easy munch or recruit target. So, it's not as if he would be saving his good role for very long. It just seems a bit senseless.

That's kinda my point though, stupid moves are usually villager moves. I just can't buy him as bad for it.

Uriel. wrote: »

Dunno, you just seem to be mentioned Molly a lot this game...

• Advertisement

He most certainly drew attention to himself by role claiming. The FFA was only done by a handful of people though and being #1 on the FFA means nothing. Weren't you top of the FFA? How do you feel about that? Did you feel under pressure?

None whatsoever, but that is because I'm an NRV and wasnt to pushed. Why did Yoss feel under pressure?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

All, worth noting therevwere two sets of ffa oitcomes published last night. Can a few of you five approx voting times to let me baseline the two

Hey Yoss, how do you feel about being on top of a lot of people's list after your shinnanigans last night?

Guffy you were also top of many peoples list last night. I think if nothing changes you me and maybe yoss should have a little race later

None whatsoever, but that is because I'm an NRV and wasnt to pushed. Why did Yoss feel under pressure?

That's a good point, but could be applicable to both good and bad roles to be fair. You felt no pressure? As a NRV you didn't want to defend yourself or push back?

tritium wrote: »
    All, worth noting therevwere two sets of ffa oitcomes published last night. Can a few of you five approx voting times to let me baseline the two

Guffy you were also top of many peoples list last night. I think if nothing changes you me and maybe yoss should have a little race later

Ive already suggested including me in a race with you though...

Also just to add, i wasn't digging needle into yoss. He asked me the same question yesterday, im curious on his thoughts of the situation. I guess he's waiting for you to write something for him?

That's a good point, but could be applicable to both good and bad roles to be fair. You felt no pressure? As a NRV you didn't want to defend yourself or push back?

Nope. Who was i going to push on? I have a feeling that trit is a wolf but had already stated that. Also i wasn't around most of the evening either tbf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Actually there were three sets of FFAs coz certain folk were trying to break me :p

Once again...tag your FFAs today with #FFA2

Missed that. I'd be happy with just the two of us, you and I. Why dilute the vote?

Also if you can rephrase the first part that'd be great.

Initial argument was that he was one of the wolves Tigger named before his demise. He also named Trit, Mick and Duffman (at least we think that's who Barry is). I quoted most of Tig's important posts in one post yesterday. Of those, I think Mick is probably team village, and I'd be almost sure Drum was a NRV. I find it hard to believe that Tigger would get all guesses wrong though.

I haven't seen any other evidence against drummie unless I missed something?

Barry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Fitted for yoss last night because even as a newbie I could see him panicking when he was nearly top of the ffa and even tho I didn't know all the scenarios that play out it was obvious he was not telling truth.

Won't be changing my opinion for next vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Barry?

Tigger named "Barry" in his musings on the game. We think Barry = Duffman

Ectoplasm wrote: »

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Duffman's real name is Barry Huffman, which I think was Tigger's reasoning.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

jayo26 wrote: »
    Fitted for yoss last night because even as a newbie I could see him panicking when he was nearly top of the ffa and even tho I didn't know all the scenarios that play out it was obvious he was not telling truth.

Won't be changing my opinion for next vote.

This could genuinely be a master stroke played by Yoss, not only did he mess up yesterday's vote but todays vote will be focused directly on him, meaning after two days we're none the wiser.

If he was protecting a wolf or an Alpha he's bought them some serious time.

So Kolido was the first to bring up the FFA.
    Y0ss was against it (not enough info) and Duff didn't know what it was. A few explained it, Ecto organised.

These are the early FFAs she found. She added her own shortly after. Roughly 19:25 yesterday (not sure if that's my timezone or yours), post #898.
    Ok. So far I've found #FFAs from the following players:

Skeith
    Triceratops Ballet
    Lord TSC
    tritium
    Uriel
    Molly
    partyjungle
    Strawberry Milkshake

If I've missed anyone can you let me know?

PS. I miss QB
    My own FFA for the record is pter, yosser and sofireland

So Trit was tied with Guffy for lead, y0sser and drum following in the 1st iteration of the FFA. That was 19:39
    Ok, I'm not so great with the tables, but here's what I've collated. Any errors, shout now and it might be worth checking my counts.

#FFA1

1. Skeith destroyer tritium PatrickStarr
    4. Triceratops Ballet Tritium Guffy Uriel
    5. Ectoplasm pter yosser sofireland
    10. Amandadon yosser sKeith Guffy
    14. Lord TSC sKeith Tritium Guffy
    15. tritium Triceratops Uriel drumpot
    17. Uriel Guffy Cross Tritium
    19. Molly Drumpot pter loughc
    20. Destroyer yosser guffy ectoplasm
    25. partyjungle cross yosser drumpot
    27. Strawberry Milkshake tritium barney mahama

FINAL TALLY

Tritium 5
    Guffy 5
    yosser 4
    Drumpot 3
    Uriel 2
    pter 2
    Crosstownk 2
    sKeith 2
    Destroyer 1
    PatrickStarr 1
    sofireland 1
    TB 1
    Loughc 1
    Ectoplasm 1
    Barney 1
    Mahama 1
    Second table added Kolido but didn't really change the order as he voted for people outside the top few. Skeith now tied with Drum for 3rd. Time: 19:49.
    Updated #FFA1 (thanks Kolido :p)

Player FFA1
    21. Kolido  Mick Vale sKeith

FINAL FINAL TALLY
    Tritium 5
    Guffy 5
    yosser 4
    Drumpot 3
    sKeith 3
    Uriel 2
    pter 2
    Crosstownk 2
    Destroyer 1
    PatrickStarr 1
    sofireland 1
    TB 1
    Loughc 1
    Ectoplasm 1
    Barney 1
    Mahama 1
    Mick 1
    Vale 1

Final table at 20:18 - Guffy in 1st, y0sser in 2nd, then trit. Drum and sKeith tied for 4th. So in the space of time from doing the FFAs, Trit dropped from 1st to 3rd, guffy was never out of 1st place, skeith was tied with drum,
    Ok, Final super sexy, I'm making no more changes to this thing #FFA1

Player FFA1
    6. MicksJaguar Drumpot Guffy
    11. Barney92 cross Guffy MrsFD
    27. Strawberry Milkshake yosser barney mahama
    29. duffman13 sKeith yosser Tritium

TALLY

Guffy 7
    yosser 6
    Tritium 5
    Drumpot 4
    sKeith 4
    Uriel 2
    pter 2
    Crosstownk 3
    Destroyer 1
    PatrickStarr 1
    sofireland 1
    TB 1
    Loughc 1
    Ectoplasm 1
    Barney 1
    Mahama 1
    Mick 1
    Vale 1
    MrsFD 1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Hey Yoss, how do you feel about being on top of a lot of people's list after your shinnanigans last night?

not sure TBH. i think best course of action is to wait till after munch announcement and take it from there.

people saying i wasnt in danger, i was 2nd in the FFA with most #1 votes. how is that not in danger?

• Advertisement

Actually there were three sets of FFAs coz certain folk were trying to break me :p

Once again...tag your FFAs today with #FFA2

Thanks ep.

Heres the 3
    @8:18
    Ok, Final super sexy, I'm making no more changes to this thing #FFA1

Player FFA1
    6. MicksJaguar Drumpot Guffy
    11. Barney92 cross Guffy MrsFD
    27. Strawberry Milkshake yosser barney mahama
    29. duffman13 sKeith yosser Tritium

TALLY

Guffy 7
    yosser 6
    Tritium 5
    Drumpot 4
    sKeith 4
    Uriel 2
    pter 2
    Crosstownk 3
    Destroyer 1
    PatrickStarr 1
    sofireland 1
    TB 1
    Loughc 1
    Ectoplasm 1
    Barney 1
    Mahama 1
    Mick 1
    Vale 1
    MrsFD 1

@7:49
    Updated #FFA1 (thanks Kolido :p)

Player FFA1

FINAL FINAL TALLY
    Tritium 5
    Guffy 5
    yosser 4
    Drumpot 3
    sKeith 3
    Uriel 2
    pter 2
    Crosstownk 2
    Destroyer 1
    PatrickStarr 1
    sofireland 1
    TB 1
    Loughc 1
    Ectoplasm 1
    Barney 1
    Mahama 1
    Mick 1
    Vale 1

@7:39
    Ok, I'm not so great with the tables, but here's what I've collated. Any errors, shout now and it might be worth checking my counts.

#FFA1

FINAL TALLY

Tritium 5
    Guffy 5
    yosser 4
    Drumpot 3
    Uriel 2
    pter 2
    Crosstownk 2
    sKeith 2
    Destroyer 1
    PatrickStarr 1
    sofireland 1
    TB 1
    Loughc 1
    Ectoplasm 1
    Barney 1
    Mahama 1

My own vote was around 7.45-8pm. MrsF i think indicated she voted at about 7 (your time or irish time?). Anyone else got vote times, rough is fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Morning all,

If i die, i just wanted to say,

I hate you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Thanks ep.

Heres the 3
    @8:18

@7:49

@7:39

My own vote was around 7.45-8pm. MrsF i think indicated she voted at about 7 (your time or irish time?). Anyone else got vote times, rough is fine

I voted very early in the day. Perhaps around 16.00

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Ok sorry, I feel that, I'm leaving shortly too.

I've read your posts, you said because tigger said so and you had to vote early. Actually, from that time yesterday, you confirmed that with saying "Just purely on the fact I rate tigger and he usually gets one right away. The man has skilz". So, there was no other reason that that then? It just feels like an easy way to hide behind a vote.

As I stated, kids back to school yesterday and had a sh1t load to do, uniforms, last min shopping, baths, hair... so I knew time wads limited last night so I did take the easy way out but I did explain myself and my reasons.

From now I am in the office during the day and can read in between tasks so can devote a bit more time to it now. I can't promise much as I suck at the game, but I will try my best :)

My vote for yoss was after my FFA @8:18 but definitely before his "I'm a roled villager post"

It was my one and only vote.

Missed that. I'd be happy with just the two of us, you and I. Why dilute the vote?

Hmm why so eager to keep y0ss out of the race?

I voted about half hour before the deadline as I said earlier, but I didn't do an FFA so not sure how helpful that is for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Jayop wrote: »
    END OF DAY 1, START OF NIGHT 1

The village were up in arms at the senseless death of Tigger this morning. All day arguments had raged and by the time the official town meeting was called, many were worked up in a frenzy.

Many stood up and made their case about fellow villagers they deemed responsible for the murder of one of their own, but some were more convincing than others.

Drumpot was hauled up in front of the baying mob, most convinced of their guilt.

They were bound and gagged and led out to the edge of the town. A bag was placed over their head and they were shot in the head.

Their carcass was tossed out beyond the boundary walls and left for the walkers to deal with the clean up.

Drumpot has been lynched. (the last vote cast in a tie decides the loser)

Lynch 1
    Drumpot - 6 -
    MrsFD(7 ish), Molly, Mick, Tritium(7.45-8), crosstownk, Yossar1An22
    Tritium - 6 - LordTSC, The Valeyard, Guffy, Drumpot, Pter, mahamageehad (8.30 or so)
    Skeith - 2 - LoughC, Duffman
    Guffy - 2 - Uriel, Triceratops
    y0ssar1an22 - 3 - Amandadon, jayo26, strawbs
    Pter - 2 - Stu Redman, Ectoplasm
    Destroyer - 1 - Skeith
    MrsFD - 1 - Barney (6.30 or so)
    Micksjaguar - 1 - Kolido
    mahamageehad - 1 - Beakerjoe
    partyjungle - 1 - PatrickSTARR
    LordTSC - 1 - partyjungle

I think mahama said she voted shortly after a post at 8.24.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

@MODS

The order of the Drumpot votes, did you do them as they came in?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Morning all,

If i die, i just wanted to say,

I hate you all.

That's something like a wolf would say! :pac:

• Advertisement

Sorry, on mobile so typos. Looking to get peoples vote time vs the ffa lists

Dont mind a 2 or 3 race once it gives info. We can make the call as day progresses, seems better than shouting about 2-3 people all day

Advertisement