Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Good Morning All
    Have to run now to fulfill my other duties,

so just in case I might be munched this morning (looking at you Titanium :p)
    I wanted to be very clear with my village colleagues.

I am not the bodyguard. I am not the seer. I am not the original priest.

Goodnight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

tritium wrote: »

My own vote was around 7.45-8pm. MrsF i think indicated she voted at about 7 (your time or irish time?). Anyone else got vote times, rough is fine

i voted you at about 8.50pm, switch to drum at about 8.57

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

If cross, pter and guffy can remember around what time they voted last night then we should have a decent idea of timings. Molly and Mick would've been before Trit and after MrsFD so maybe around the time the first FFA results were posted.

who's gonna get the deadener???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Barney92 wrote:
    If cross, pter and guffy can remember around what time they voted last night then we should have a decent idea of timings. Molly and Mick would've been before Trit and after MrsFD so maybe around the time the first FFA results were posted.

I swapped back and forth, but my final vote was about 30 mins before deadline. Before yoss revealed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

who's gonna get the deadener???

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Dunno, you just seem to be mentioned Molly a lot this game...

It's because we're modfriends now. And he knows how to get under my skin which is why I'm ignoring him. :D

:confused:

who's gonna get munched

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Barney92 wrote: »

I was unable to keep up yesterday due to other stuff. I voted for Drumpot around 2045. It was a purely random vote as there was no way I had time to read the whole thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hmm why so eager to keep y0ss out of the race?

I think I've already made this clear. I think that trit and yoss are on the same team. Id be inclined to wait for trits priest result before lynching yoss. I mean he did make a good guy role claim, even if i dont believe him there is a chance.

Also if they are both wolves why dilute the vote and give both a chance to survive? I know it would be 50/50 that trit would survive anyway a 3rd person allows the 3rd wolf to vote for one of them and stay hidden.

Im an NRV and when the priest reveals that, should I lose a race, i would hope that the votes would reveal the 2 wolves on trits team. Or at least narrow it down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

END OF NIGHT ONE, START OF DAY AND TWO

Another night of drinking cans of crappy out of date American beer and dancing wildly around campfires as the end of times draws in. The community has actually been pretty quiet since yesterday morning, what with Tigger being dead and Necro not being allowed to sat as much as normal. Times were good.

But....

Of course it wasn't going to be simple. Guffy just should have handed over half the beer he'd been drinking to Dwight. He knows the rules, but just had enough of them. Team Negan considered locking him in a cell to teach him manners but decided he wasn't worth it so they smashed his head in instead.

Tritium had been planning a raid on Woodbury. I don't know why, was he going to try to kill the Governor alone or was he just bored listening to all the inane ramblings of the community. Either way he failed and was strung up by team Governor.

Lynch will be open in a few and dead room access granted.

sKeith wrote: »
    The role chosen is not sexy enough for the walker. Walker knows to ignore as no info gained from him.

Just on this, this was pinging me wrong and I couldn't figure out why.
    There are some people the walker can't convert on first try. Why wouldn't a walker go for a guaranteed convert the first time?

crosstownk wrote: »
    I was unable to keep up yesterday due to other stuff. I voted for Drumpot around 2045. It was a purely random vote as there was no way I had time to read the whole thread.

Cheers cross, just a quick check of the timings really.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

who's gonna get munched

You tell us.... Or was it the other Team that got to pick?

Loughc wrote: »
    You tell us.... Or was it the other Team that got to pick?

trit and guffy i reckon

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So Trit and Guffy?

That narrows down the proposed race, I guess....

Guffy and Trit. Interesting. Not getting alignment is so infuriating.
    Wolves taking other wolves out, or role hunting?? :confused::confused:

Drumpot - 6 - MrsFD(7 ish), Molly, Mick, Tritium(7.45-8), crosstownk (8.45), Yossar1An22 (8.57)
    Tritium - 6 - LordTSC, The Valeyard, Guffy, Drumpot, Pter (8.30 or so), mahamageehad (8.30 or so)
    Skeith - 2 - LoughC, Duffman
    Guffy - 2 - Uriel (around 4 or so), Triceratops
    y0ssar1an22 - 3 - Amandadon, jayo26, strawbs
    Pter - 2 - Stu Redman, Ectoplasm
    Destroyer - 1 - Skeith
    MrsFD - 1 - Barney (6.30 or so)
    Micksjaguar - 1 - Kolido
    mahamageehad - 1 - Beakerjoe
    partyjungle - 1 - PatrickSTARR
    LordTSC - 1 - partyjungle

tritium wrote: »
    Sorry, on mobile so typos. Looking to get peoples vote time vs the ffa lists

Dont mind a 2 or 3 race once it gives info. We can make the call as day progresses, seems better than shouting about 2-3 people all day

I voted around half 7 I think.

Odd that the wolves have taken Guffy and Trit. The 2 highest on the FFA's yesterday. And with Uriel going hard for Trit yesterday and this morning it would've been easy to let him live and cause confusion in the village for the day.

Mick and Molly both had Drumpot in their FFA and were amongst the first to vote for them. Suggests they weren't bandwagoning anyway. Similarly Lord had Trit in their FFA and were the first to vote for them. Again, they can't be accused of bandwagoning. Now the question is, would wolves had stuck rigidly to the FFA? 13 people didn't vote within FFA and 14 voted within FFA, 2 didn't vote. I'd wager that neither team is firmly in the FFA camp. Not a bold claim I realise.

• Advertisement

Drumpot - 6 - MrsFD(7 ish), Molly (7.30 ish), Mick, Tritium(7.45-8), crosstownk (8.45), Yossar1An22 (8.57)
    Tritium - 6 - LordTSC, The Valeyard, Guffy, Drumpot, Pter (8.30 or so), mahamageehad (8.30 or so)
    Skeith - 2 - LoughC, Duffman
    Guffy - 2 - Uriel (around 4 or so), Triceratops
    y0ssar1an22 - 3 - Amandadon, jayo26, strawbs
    Pter - 2 - Stu Redman, Ectoplasm
    Destroyer - 1 - Skeith
    MrsFD - 1 - Barney (6.30 or so)
    Micksjaguar - 1 - Kolido
    mahamageehad - 1 - Beakerjoe
    partyjungle - 1 - PatrickSTARR
    LordTSC - 1 - partyjungle

Adding in Molly

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I voted around half 7 I think.

Odd that the wolves have taken Guffy and Trit. The 2 highest on the FFA's yesterday. And with Uriel going hard for Trit yesterday and this morning it would've been easy to let him live and cause confusion in the village for the day.

Yeah, very strange. It does mean that unless things change dramatically today then y0ss is up for lynch today. Maybe wolves wanted that to happen? Actually there is one thing we can check. If y0ss suddenly has seer access we're in trouble...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Yeah, very strange. It does mean that unless things change dramatically today then y0ss is up for lynch today. Maybe wolves wanted that to happen?

I imagine the wolves would want our focus on Yoss as they'd get away with staying off the radar for another day. Jesus this is a right mind melter especially with not knowing who the dead were. it could easily be wolf taking out rival wolf.

@destroyer, how come you voted for sKeith? Your FFA was yosser, guffy and ecto. sKeith wasn't even on your list of five wolves at the very beginning. What made you change your mind?

Yoss is really confusing me. He's an exerpeinced player and I can't see wolfy Yoss freaking out and claiming a non-existent role just to try save himself or a wolfy team mate. Which would put him on team village.
    OTOH he hasn't really answered any seer type questions that were aimed his way by myself and others. If you're claiming apprentice seer then you kinda need to prove that with a seer peek. Something for us to cling onto Yoss!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Isit possible each bad team struck each other?

Uriel. wrote: »
    Good Morning All
    Have to run now to fulfill my other duties,

so just in case I might be munched this morning (looking at you Titanium :p)
    I wanted to be very clear with my village colleagues.

I am not the bodyguard. I am not the seer. I am not the original priest.

Goodnight.

Did you just claim apprentice priest?

Loughc wrote: »
    I imagine the wolves would want our focus on Yoss as they'd get away with staying off the radar for another day. Jesus this is a right mind melter especially with not knowing who the dead were. it could easily be wolf taking out rival wolf.

The fact that y0ss is the only one left from the proposed race is super suspicious. Actually, it makes me more likely to think he's being used as a scapegoat.

I do think now we should start looking at some of the other candidates. I'm completely clueless now coz I thought Trit was bad, but Guffy was also on my list. So now I'm back to 0. :/ Going to head now for a while but I'll be looking at some of the strange votes on the list later.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

village.
    OTOH he hasn't really answered any seer type questions that were aimed his way by myself and others. If you're claiming apprentice seer then you kinda need to prove that with a seer peek. Something for us to cling onto Yoss!

My understanding is he's actually claiming he's Eugune, OR at the very least, that he emulated the character of Eugene from The Walking Dead, and falsely claimed Apprentice Seer to save his own bacon. I think he's semi-acknowledged he's not actually the apprentice seer. It was just a move to save himself.

• Advertisement

Did you just claim apprentice priest?
    That's how I read it too. Very strange move. Unless he was trying to pull the munch onto him?
    Isit possible each bad team struck each other?
    It's defo possible. How likely it is though? I dunno. That could be 2 dead wolves, 1 or none.
    Yoss is really confusing me. He's an exerpeinced player and I can't see wolfy Yoss freaking out and claiming a non-existent role just to try save himself or a wolfy team mate. Which would put him on team village.
    He did say he isn't in a room with the seer though. Mightn't get access until after seer is dead, hence my question earlier asking him if he suddenly got access.

Advertisement