Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

Pter wrote: »
    Let's clear this up. He claimed app priest.

lolwat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Yoss? He definitely claimed apprentice seer. Hence why people have been asking him about peeks ever since.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104774174&postcount=999

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Fcuk sorry pj you are right.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

eh Sorry folks, but where do I find the voting form? :o

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote:
    Yoss? He definitely claimed apprentice seer. Hence why people have been asking him about peeks ever since.

Sorry I thought this was an interchangable term for priest or seer in terms of the info they get.

Fcuk sorry pj you are right.

Thought I had made a massive brainfart. Half my argument is based on claiming a role not in the OP

destroyer wrote:
    eh Sorry folks, but where do I find the voting form?

The OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i'll be on over lunch, but why focus on me? all the facts are out there, there's nothing to investigate, only a judgement to be made.

look at other posters. some people wanting to string me up, acting without thinking. are happy to throw m under the bus. maybe we should have an investigation after all.

should we have a convo about the merits of the priest coming out? there are 4 dead, that would give us good info, especially with the lynch voting and munch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

destroyer wrote: »
    eh Sorry folks, but where do I find the voting form? :o

It'd be in your pm. Link is also here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScEAEwexeu1d4ZSZ91SU00J2CgpBQS7A7sO4X9fu2LPJi_HRQ/viewform

How come you didn't ask yesterday?

• Advertisement

Thought I had made a massive brainfart. Half my argument is based on claiming a role not in the OP

Nope the brain fart was mine. Luckily my reasoning around him not being able to verify his role still holds.

Those munches were wierd, I had guffy and trit as (wolf or nrvs) so strange for wolfs to take them out especially as they were likely to take up most of our day.

Who does taking them out frame clear etc? for was it purely role hunting

I'm trying to make sense of Trit and guffy getting munched. Trit in particular doesn't make sense considering he was joint top for the lynch votes. His days were numbered. Trit and Uriel were at each other a lot this morning. I wonder at the wolves trying to frame Uriel? Or even double bluff and Uriel is a wolf?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    My understanding is he's actually claiming he's Eugune, OR at the very least, that he emulated the character of Eugene from The Walking Dead, and falsely claimed Apprentice Seer to save his own bacon. I think he's semi-acknowledged he's not actually the apprentice seer. It was just a move to save himself.
    Right I'm of the opinion now that yosser's claim is complete horse****. A few others have touched on this already. I believed it at first because I thought it was a role outlined in the OP. Its not. If I was to think of what is the next most likely role to be there, it would be apprentice seer. Yosser was definitely in danger. I was about to vote for and switched. He might have only gotten 2 votes in the end but in mind, there was a ton of heat on him. Did anyone else switch from him?

Now what do we do with this information. He is either:
    1) Telling to truth (1%)
    2) Is an NRV and claiming a role to waste a munch. I think this is likely. Apprentice seer is one of the only unverifiable good roles. Priest/ApprPriest/Seer would have info to prove themselves.
    3) Is a wolf trying to save his own skin. Slightly less likely as 2. Is essentially the same play as 2. But I think a wolf might try and ride out the heat rather than hit the panic button.

He arguments since has been lacklustre at best. He starts some odd-one-out game with the FFA's that doesn't go anywhere. Super suss of yosser and have been from the start tbh

what about walker?

the odd one odd, was to say who didn't have drum in their FFA but voted for him anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

should we have a convo about the merits of the priest coming out? there are 4 dead, that would give us good info, especially with the lynch voting and munch.

Lets!

It's too early

/convo!

i'll be on over lunch, but why focus on me? all the facts are out there, there's nothing to investigate, only a judgement to be made.

look at other posters. some people wanting to string me up, acting without thinking. are happy to throw m under the bus. maybe we should have an investigation after all.

Oh I am thinking. Now you want the priest to come out. Hmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

The way I see Yoss role claim,

It's obviously a specail role (if true) as mentioned in the OP. Now, whats strange to me is, both preists share a room, why is it different for the seers. Not saying its implausible, but if the original seer is killed or turned, would the app seer have all his info up to that point or would he be starting of anew?

That aside, we need to focus on other players today.

Who does taking them out frame clear etc? for was it purely role hunting

I think it was role hunting, good or bad, there was something different about them this game and I can't have been the only one to see that

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

Barney92 wrote: »
    It'd be in your pm. Link is also here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScEAEwexeu1d4ZSZ91SU00J2CgpBQS7A7sO4X9fu2LPJi_HRQ/viewform

How come you didn't ask yesterday?

was trying to catch up, went to vote before 9, couldn't find form.

Would have voted yossie fwiw, not sure now though.

I think it was role hunting, good or bad, there was something different about them this game and I can't have been the only one to see that

I was suspicious of guffy and in the end of trit but as wolfs, if I was wrong then I think they were nrvs as I didnt see anything in them that suggested roled villagers. The reason why I think the munches are strange is why would wolves take out wolves this early.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Jesus you're already on everyones radar... asking for the priest to come out this early is certainly not going to help your chances!

It's almost like you're trying to get lynched? You protecting the Alpha?

Yoss have you a back room?

Loughc wrote: »
    Jesus you're already on everyones radar... asking for the priest to come out this early is certainly not going to help your chances!

It's almost like you're trying to get lynched? You protecting the Alpha?

not asking for them to come out, but have the convo of the merits of them coming out. big difference

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Barney92 wrote: »
    Drumpot - 6 - MrsFD(7 ish), Molly, Mick, Tritium(7.45-8), crosstownk (8.45), Yossar1An22 (8.57)
    Tritium - 6 - LordTSC, The Valeyard, Guffy, Drumpot, Pter (8.30 or so), mahamageehad (8.30 or so)
    Skeith - 2 - LoughC, Duffman
    Guffy - 2 - Uriel (around 4 or so), Triceratops
    y0ssar1an22 - 3 - Amandadon, jayo26, strawbs
    Pter - 2 - Stu Redman, Ectoplasm
    Destroyer - 1 - Skeith
    MrsFD - 1 - Barney (6.30 or so)
    Micksjaguar - 1 - Kolido
    mahamageehad - 1 - Beakerjoe
    partyjungle - 1 - PatrickSTARR
    LordTSC - 1 - partyjungle

Right so on the voting list we're not left with that many. If we ignore Yoss for the moment as he is the painfully obvious choice so it won't advance our game much. Is there anyone else on that list we need to consider before we all go full mob mentality on Yoss.

Is there a list of all the players Trigger accussed on day 0 had he multiple lists or was it the same 5/6 over and over again

not asking for them to come out, but have the convo of the merits of them coming out. big difference

Even having a conversation about him coming out at this stage is a silly idea.

I was suspicious of guffy and in the end of trit but as wolfs, if I was wrong then I think they were nrvs as I didnt see anything in them that suggested roled villagers. The reason why I think the munches are strange is why would wolves take out wolves this early.

Trit also said he was suspicious of Guffy too. I don't know what that means.

I don't think any of them were roled villagers either I think one at least was evil.

As for why wolves would take out wolves at this stage, maybe they rattled the other wolves?, maybe the other wolves are inexperienced and took a punt?

Did we consider the possibility that Tigger had a role at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Right, Im here and ready to get stuck in.

As Ive said before I wasnt aware we were starting on Sat and not Sun. Im still catching up from last night but here my thoughts:

A lot of nothing on day 1 (Sat) apart from Gifs and fluff. Have seen Guffy appeared too dumb for my liking in those early posts (#4,#115,#267) all seem to be acting like he hadnt a clue what was going on a little too much for my money. Skeith seemed to be making a play to leadt the village a bit to a degree by rattling trees and appearing villagey.

Tigger then got offed. Not liking the dead going un alligned, its giving us nothing to work with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Is there a list of all the players Trigger accussed on day 0 had he multiple lists or was it the same 5/6 over and over again
    Tigger wrote: »
    I think yoz is rolled
    I think he should be cleared but yeah false seer results are a pain
    I gave ye some baddies
    Drumpot
    Trit
    Mick ( although I'm looking to get him spote lynched)

Yoz is roled in a room by shows no signs of evil although if he is then Molly probably is as well
    Tigger wrote: »
    Ha
    Still half cut
    Kodi not Molly and acually not as much
    Kodi is a contradictory player even when he's not got info
    Molly only when she has

I thoight Molly had posted the post I quoted
    Back to sleep only got up
    To take som e rennies

I'm guessing Kodi is me, not the entertainment app.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

what about walker?

the odd one odd, was to say who didn't have drum in their FFA but voted for him anyway.

My thoughts on the walker are there is 0 discernable methods to look for them at this moment in time.

The walker has no allies at this point, so you won't be able to spot co-ordinated attacks. Until they get a buddy, they are pretty much just a normal villager, so can play to get wolves as everyone else would. And if they get another villager in the process, no harm. If I was a walker, I'd pretty much ignore the role until they get to turn someone, and THEN start doing what they need to do. They are, in effect, a delayed baddy at the start of the game.

When the walker turns someone, then we can look for inconsistencies in person #2 and try to figure out that role. But I don't know where you'd even begin to look for the walker at this point in time...

Advertisement