Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

sofireland wrote: »
    First game of WW in ages, looking forward to this.
    giphy.gif

I vote we lyclnch this dude

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

source.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Is everyone channeling Necro? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Uriel. wrote: »
    Ps I won't lynch you because it might break the game :p

Why would lynching Pter break the game? I just don't understand the intention of this statement.
    Maybe others got the meaning here and I'm just a bit slow, but if you could, could you explain it in a way a child would understand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

I vote we lyclnch this dude

:P

My gif obviously made a poor first impression! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kolido wrote: »

2_9.gif?ixlib=php-1.1.0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Space Donkey commands it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Gabriel Stokes: Gabriel is the priest. Upon death he will receive information on what role the dead held. If that person was converted to a Walker he will also learn their original role. Gabriel will be able to recruit another priest to join him in his backroom.

If we go with tiggers train of thought from earlier. Shouldn't Gabriel keep his real identity secret from the apprentice priest? Just in case the apprentice is chosen by the walkers?

Thank you
    Yes we should

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Tigger wrote:
    Your such a wolf and it's not a retaliatory call Lynch me if ye want I broke my cherry over in the bad place so it no longer a point of pride

It's agreed then.

sKeith wrote:
    Why would lynching Pter break the game? I just don't understand the intention of this statement. Maybe others got the meaning here and I'm just a bit slow, but if you could, could you explain it in a way a child would understand.

I concur!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Let battle commence!

Updated suspect list

Possibly good
    Everyone including me

Possibly bad
    Everyone but me

Seems like a pretty cool dude
    Also me

I'm going to the cinema to watch some scary clown hunt down and kill children.

Please don't break anything whilst I'm gone, children.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Necrominus wrote: »

No Caurl! Get back in the house!

CAUUUURL!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Necrominus wrote:

Necrominus wrote:

Oh we won't we promise!

Byeeeeeeeeeeee

Ok guys he's gone, let's f some shizz up

Have the rest of y'all gone to flix as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Have the rest of y'all gone to flix as well

No no, I'm happy to help dottie f some shizz up too. First things first. Where does necro hide the beer?

Ok I'm in too but only for about another hour or in till I fall asleep on the couch...

Party

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So, who is up for an #FFA :P

• Advertisement

so, monday moring we down to 29, then we lynch somebody, i8f that person not walker we down to 28.
    walker turns somebody, if that person is on a team, then we that person start giving up that team members names,
    and even if it wasn't on a team, they start giving up names, (do we trust that non origional walker? and start lynching on their word?)
    that gives us names for the next two lynches, then same happens again after that 2nd lynch.
    if the origioanl walker turns another and we havn't yet lynched that 2nd walker because we've been lynching the names they threw at us, then we have 20 people left in village and possibly 3 walkers now. and they are again giving us out names of who they say are baddie team 2, so we spend next two lynches lynching those names and then wee have 4 walkers but the death count should be reduced, if its not then we start killing the walkers giving us the names?

tritium wrote:
    No no, I'm happy to help dottie f some shizz up too. First things first. Where does necro hide the beer?

*Not really here don't mind me*

Jayop drank it all listening to me in the mod room. Sorry!

tritium wrote:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Necrominus wrote: »

Necro youre still cursed with double posts :D

sKeith wrote: »
    so, monday moring we down to 29, then we lynch somebody, i8f that person not walker we down to 28.
    walker turns somebody, if that person is on a team, then we that person start giving up that team members names,
    and even if it wasn't on a team, they start giving up names, (do we trust that non origional walker? and start lynching on their word?)
    that gives us names for the next two lynches, then same happens again after that 2nd lynch.
    if the origioanl walker turns another and we havn't yet lynched that 2nd walker because we've been lynching the names they threw at us, then we have 20 people left in village and possibly 3 walkers now. and they are again giving us out names of who they say are baddie team 2, so we spend next two lynches lynching those names and then wee have 4 walkers but the death count should be reduced, if its not then we start killing the walkers giving us the names?

The first killings start tomorrow I thought?

The first killings start tomorrow I thought?

ah, true, was going by origional schedule, exchange word moday for word sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Necrominus wrote:

It's grand I have a nagin an a bag of Skittles, we can get buzzed on sugar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Wine is a terrible thing. And I have a twitchy eye. Happy Saturday! Lol this is why we don't start games on Saturday!

Wine is a terrible thing. And I have a twitchy eye. Happy Saturday! Lol this is why we don't start games on Saturday!

I think we stopped weekend starts cause everyone was bollocksed drunk :) not seen it yet but it is quite so far.
    That or it's normal minus necro.

The necro effect.

Hate twitches. You might need some electrolytes if hungover.

• Advertisement

The non origional walker could even say that they seer peeked the two wolves [ex team mates], and the real seer won't want to come out so early so can't refute their claim yet.

Advertisement