Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Uriel. wrote: »
    Why do you think that the LDB was a wolf?
    This could be an important nugget of information.

I've explained this previously. Go search through my posts.
    I would call you a wolf but you're being too annoying for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Yoss. Here's an easy question.
    You claimed a role last night.
    Are you still claiming a role
    Or
    Did you just do it because you are an NRV that didn't want to be lynched

?
    Barney92 wrote: »
    Yoss, in case you missed this from Uriel. Could you answer it please?

why are ye so mad to get this info? you believe me or you dont.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Do you not think that there were any wolves in the ones who voted for those 3 then?

There could easily be wolves who voted for those 3, but should we not be looking at the remaining people who had votes against them yesterday, they were obviously voted for a reason should we not be following up on those first?

You expect us to believe you when you won't answer a simple question on your tactics from yesterday?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

And another deflection from the question being asked...

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    There could easily be wolves who voted for those 3, but should we not be looking at the remaining people who had votes against them yesterday, they were obviously voted for a reason should we not be following up on those first?

I would think that the wolf teams split their vote with such a wide spread of votes. So yes I 100% think there are wolves among the random 1 vote people. But I also think that there's at least 1 wolf among the Drumpot/Trit/Guffy voters and I think it's worth looking into them.

I would think that the wolf teams split their vote with such a wide spread of votes. So yes I 100% think there are wolves among the random 1 vote people. But I also think that there's at least 1 wolf among the Drumpot/Trit/Guffy voters and I think it's worth looking into them.

Agreed.

You expect us to believe you when you won't answer a simple question on your tactics from yesterday?

my tactics from yesterday have been explained numerous times. i thought i was for the chop so came out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

The Almighty says don't change the subject, just answer the ****ing question.

giphy.gif

And another deflection from the question being asked...

tell me why you are so keen to ascertain if the seer is dead/alive and i will consider answering your question.
    same goes for uriel

• Advertisement

my tactics from yesterday have been explained numerous times. i thought i was for the chop so came out

So you're still claiming to be an "Apprentice Seer" and it wasn't something made up to save your skin wither it be wolf skin or NRV.

So you're still claiming to be an "Apprentice Seer" and it wasn't something made up to save your skin wither it be wolf skin or NRV.

i will address this when you and uriel answer

tell me why you are so keen to ascertain if the seer is dead/alive and i will consider answering your question.
    same goes for uriel

For now yoss I couldn't give a flying **** what role you claim to have.
    I just want a simple answer to a simple question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I didn't state a time, that part is obvious. Read it again. I wanted to get maximum body identification. Don't go stirring the pot as I did not suggest just randomly coming out.

Sorry, not stirring any pots here.

There was suggestion of priest coming out.

I was just emphasizing that I thought coming out before the lynch is madness and why, also sharing a better alternative which, if people read my posts from night time, i spent a few hours working out how best to utilize the preists and aprientice priest in this game. if you have not read them and just skim my post, please go back and read them.

I've explained this previously. Go search through my posts.
    I would call you a wolf but you're being too annoying for that.

humour me. in one sentence. explain.

For now yoss I couldn't give a flying **** what role you claim to have.
    I just want a simple answer to a simple question.

the answer could potentially give info to the wolves i would rather them not have

Another deflection... you aren't even trying to look innocent anymore.

I am not looking to know if the seer is dead or alive or anything else.
    All I want to know is are you an NRV and did you claim a role to save your skin.

the answer could potentially give info to the wolves i would rather them not have

So are you claiming the seer is dead and you're the new seer? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Why switch from keith? Why did you see him as bad, thats my point.

When it came time to do an FFA guffy seemed wolfiest to me, then trit and urine.

Skeith seemed wolfie to me early on because he was posting a lot, and I think wolves like trying to be noisy up front to get their post counts up. Also generating a lot of posts overnight while people are asleep means people are on catch up from the minute they wake up, it feels like burying people in nothing.

In addition he made a few posts about the stats of gameplay, it felt like something pretty empty that appears useful and can be pointed back to to show how helpful he has been

• Advertisement

So are you claiming the seer is dead and you're the new seer? :rolleyes:

where did i say that?

I am not looking to know if the seer is dead or alive or anything else.
    All I want to know is are you an NRV and did you claim a role to save your skin.

claim was true

MrsFD
    Molly - obvs a villager.
    Mick
    Cross
    Yoss
    Lord
    Vale
    Pter
    Maha
    Loughc
    Duffman
    Uriel
    TB
    Amanda
    Jayo
    Strawbs
    Stu
    Ecto
    sK
    Barney
    Kolido
    BJ
    Patrick*
    PJ

Could we do an FFA on that list? I realise it's a big list.

Ugh I've just looked at my list here and I couldn't even pick 3 off it to do an FFA. Despite my thoughts that we need to leave Yoss alone for today uriel and Loughc are still pushing at him. Maybe slightly suspicious? Maybe opposing teams? I think I'd maybe go with those 3 for the FFA but I'm still thinking about it.

3 scenarios from my role claim....

1. it's true
    2. i'm a nrv trying to save mysel
    3. a baddie trying to save myself

scenario 1 or 2, you would be foolish to lynch me
    scenario 3: you have a known baddie, do you kill me now or try to find my team mates (i could be the walker i guess, in which case no team mates)

i guess it depends om what you believe.

WTF?
    a) I did not see this
    b) It may be meta so I'm not gonna pursue it.

My reasons for voting drummy were in my second post. I named him and Pter as on my suspicious list for jumping on the low posters thing (mostly out of self preservation though). Pter argued the point with me more therefore I moved him slightly towards village. Which left Drumpot. I didn't see a bandwagon and I was most definitely not on it if there was one. In the absence of anyone else plausible to vote for last night that's where I went.

Gotta say this blow up between Uriel and Trit is confusing me. I can't really see where Trit is getting his info but Uriel is pushing back hard. Not sure if it's wolfy or villagery though. I'll be watching with interest today.

@Uriel

Thank you Molly.

I find it a bit of tenuous reason to vote for the LDB tbh. calling out low posters to get them in the game...There was also a lot of discussion around this tactic with various sides put forward.

IMO it is a very weak reason to pick someone out. Add to the fact that drummy's lynching came from nowhere, I am afraid to say you rise significantly on my suspicions list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

P* while we're talking, WTF was the deal with only posting quotes up to today, a few people asked it and I don't think you explained?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm only getting time for this now so I'm way, way behind and there's no way I'll be able to read back 1,500 posts.

If anyone has time please give me a brief summary of what's happened - particularly the Yoss thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

3 scenarios from my role claim....

1. it's true
    2. i'm a nrv trying to save mysel
    3. a baddie trying to save myself

scenario 1 or 2, you would be foolish to lynch me
    scenario 3: you have a known baddie, do you kill me now or try to find my team mates (i could be the walker i guess, in which case no team mates)

i guess it depends om what you believe.

Thanks for clearing up the claim business at least. Not sure why it took so long.

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    Thanks for clearing up the claim business at least. Not sure why it took so long.

it didnt take long. i said when i made the claim. the 3 scenarios are what ye need to weight up

Advertisement