Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Uriel. wrote: »
    if you do that, TB will tell you that it's not an original idea and that you are looking to score villager points Mr. Wolfy McWolfenstein.

or something to that effect.

I try to be lenient with her on account of the TB and that though.

I prefer wolfy mcwolfface, but alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lord TSC , yesterday you posted this :
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Mentioned it earlier. Keith was spamming posts and, near the end, brought up the topic of low post counters....

How do you feel above Keith now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

after work i will be looking at uriel, lord, and louhg. uriel and lough were to eager IMO to get info out of me that could help the wolves. lord, i made a mental note earlier about him but wont have time till after work to work theough it

Barney92 wrote: »
    But you answered the question after saying you wouldn't answer. You can see why people find it hard enough to believe when you aren't entirely forthcoming about your own claim. Whether the claim is true or if it was a ploy to survive doesn't really give wolves any info they didn't have when you made the claim in the first place.

i was forthcoming. i said i was the apprentice seer.

aside from that i am not giving out any other info

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Lord TSC , yesterday you posted this :

How do you feel above Keith now?

He hasn't done much to change my opinion. He's gone very quiet today. Feel he's flying under the radar a bit, and hasn't contributed much in terms of investigation. Mind, at the same time, I've not seen anything that would have him higher up my list of suspicions. I feel on my list, there's be some people I'd have stronger opinions on than Keith right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Im still reading through yesterday, haven't come to anything about a Yoss role claim yet.

I will say this, not knowing who is bad or good after deaths is such a hindrance. Theres no real direction in the kills until a seer or priest comes forward. (Im not suggesting they should at this time BTW)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

i was forthcoming. i said i was the apprentice seer.

aside from that i am not giving out any other info

You weren't asked for any other info. At least that I could see.
    You were asked to reconfirm your position and your claim. A most prudent approach for the village. In fact, I, at least, mentioned several times that I didn't want any additional information from you
    Eventually you answered the question posed.
    Did your answer give away new information?

Uriel. wrote: »
    You weren't asked for any other info. At least that I could see.
    You were asked to reconfirm your position and your claim. A most prudent approach for the village. In fact, I, at least, mentioned several times that I didn't want any additional information from you
    Eventually you answered the question posed.
    Did your answer give away new information?

i was asked if i was in a backroom, if the seer is dead, who the seer peeked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Uriel. wrote:
    if you do that, TB will tell you that it's not an original idea and that you are looking to score villager points Mr. Wolfy McWolfenstein.

GAH, you know what I'm talking about and you're just needling me. You're a menace!

Read my last post

Sounds fair. My vote for Lord TSC was nonsense too.

• Advertisement

Also right now in relation to Tiggers list, Im right in saying hes not confirmed good right?

Using his list is an approach, but not certain to gain results. While Tigger has a great gut, we shouldn't be so quick to think hes good and his list is credible. He may be bad, he may be good and inaccurate.

If people wanna use it, thats fine but it shouldn't be used as concrete evidence that someone is bad.

Granted im sure this comment will have people suss of me (as being either a wolf on Tiggers list or having buddies on it).

Sounds fair. My vote for Lord TSC was nonsense too.

You copped my Patridge shtick, to be fair you should be rewarded not voted against because of it.

i was asked if i was in a backroom, if the seer is dead, who the seer peeked

I didn't ask you any of those questions today

GAH, you know what I'm talking about and you're just needling me. You're a menace!

Nobody knows what you are talking about.

Also right now in relation to Tiggers list, Im right in saying hes not confirmed good right?

Using his list is an approach, but not certain to gain results. While Tigger has a great gut, we shouldn't be so quick to think hes good and his list is credible. He may be bad, he may be good and inaccurate.

If people wanna use it, thats fine but it shouldn't be used as concrete evidence that someone is bad.

Granted im sure this comment will have people suss of me (as being either a wolf on Tiggers list or having buddies on it).

I agree.

You copped my Patridge shtick, to be fair you should be rewarded not voted against because of it.

Aha

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Agree mostly, though one point to add; even if he was bad, he'd still only be on one bad team. His list may have included people from the other bad team too, as he would still have been able to hunt for them too.

Gonna head off for a few hours. Till later, Uriel is a wolf.

While still not fully caught up, I think last nights votes are all we have to go on, correct? And even then with no allignment of good or bad on the dead, we are still going blind for now.

Obviously the Seer and priest can help guide us without revealing, but thats really all we have right? We are all voting on gut alone.

duffman13 wrote: »
    My theory on it is Tigger and sKeith were part of opposing evil teams vying for the first kill based on the number of filler posts throughout the night. Presumably Keith won and decided to take out Tigger on the basis there was no indication of a walker. That's my working theory at the moment.

I dont think hes right on his above theory, but I do think that wolves will be able to identify each other based on them going for potential tasks.

• Advertisement

I'm back for a few mins and caught up on thread.

Yesterday mamma said that uriel wasn't first to bring up who would be selections for 3rd teammates. Said they would find posts but never did.
    Keith briefly mentioned him n tiggs overnight convo.
    I posted the only post of tiggs that sorta mentioned it, if you read between the typos.
    Nobody replied to me
    Tb brings it up again today about uriel not being 1st.

TB, Mamma could you find the post please as I've looked and apart from one sentence in a long tiggs post, I can't find anything else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I dont think hes right on his above theory, but I do think that wolves will be able to identify each other based on them going for potential tasks.

Repetition makes a fact seem more true, regardless of whether it is or not. Understanding this effect can help you avoid falling for propaganda, says psychologist Tom Stafford.

Down boy.

Also RIP Tigger, pretty crap that the Body Guard didn't defend him I can only assume they protected themselves, but surely they must know Tigger would be a high target? he nails folks right away and is always dangerous to have around.

Pretty crap though if you are Tigger though but try to console yourself M8 that they all fear you!

Flushy baby, Why was it crap that Tigger wasnt protected?

Ok so Tig was second highest poster, but there's lots of noise in there. Sorry for the post wall.

From these two posts I think it's pretty safe to assume that Tigger wasn't BG.

This whole backroom thing is one of the reasons people were saying he might be roled. He did explain it later, but maybe it's why he was eaten? Role hunting?

He was suspicious of Keith, although based on the sh¡t posting last night I'd have to assume that Keith and Tig aren't in a room together. I like the line of questioning about who would pick who but until we have a least one wolf it's just a shot in the dark. Interesting that he mentions Cross but then doesn't say he's bad. If Tigger turns out bad we should look at Cross.

Actually I had to reread the OP on this one:
    "Hershel Greene: Hershel is a seer. He has the ability each night to ask the mods if a player is Evil and will be told honestly if they are with the exception of The Governor, Negan and the original Walker. "
    Do we know yet if the seer is told about walkers? Priest gets original role plus walker status according to OP but no word on seers.

These are all his main accusation posts, he goes for Trit, Mick, Drumpot, Barney. Only mentions Barney once, but the others a few times. He flips on yosser a few times, calls him good and bad. Thinks if y0sser is bad, Kodi(?) and Molly are. I can't tell if the Mick thing is in jest or not. :confused:

Mahama, you posted very little on day 1 then pop up to hope aboard the tigger theory train.

So, with Tigger not being confirmed good, why so trusting of him? Why so quick to look at Cross depending on Tiggers allignment? Why so quick to dismiss Keith and Tiggers sh!itposting as a wolfy move?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Tigger wrote: »
    ?
    It's a for example
    I doubt keithy js good tbh if I was able to pick I'd pick Keith or Cross as a baddy
    I'm back for a few mins and caught up on thread.

Yesterday mamma said that uriel wasn't first to bring up who would be selections for 3rd teammates. Said they would find posts but never did.
    Keith briefly mentioned him n tiggs overnight convo.
    I posted the only post of tiggs that sorta mentioned it, if you read between the typos.
    Nobody replied to me
    Tb brings it up again today about uriel not being 1st.

TB, Mamma could you find the post please as I've looked and apart from one sentence in a long tiggs post, I can't find anything else

Here is the first talk of who would be picked. Tigger thought it would be me and cross. 23-09-2017, Saturday 14:58

We did talk about this later as we were both slightly miffed we weren't picked.

duffman13 wrote: »
    The voting patterns aren't really showing too much at the moment, few very low posters which are suspiciously quiet. The munch this morning throws up interesting questions, two wolf teams taking each other out or the majority of us were barking up the wrong tree. I feel at least one of them was a wolf

If it helps my fellow villagers in trying to suss out the wolves from the low posters for tonight's vote, I'm an NRV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Why so quick to look at Cross depending on Tiggers allignment?

No way Tigger had any read on me at that point in the game - at that stage my post count was zero.

crosstownk wrote: »
    No way Tigger had any read on me at that point in the game - at that stage my post count was zero.

Thats why i find Mahamas comments strange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

sKeith wrote: »

We did talk about this later as we were both slightly miffed we weren't picked.

Wut? :confused:

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    Repetition makes a fact seem more true, regardless of whether it is or not. Understanding this effect can help you avoid falling for propaganda, says psychologist Tom Stafford.

Down boy.

I will say one thing, I agree with BJ that its unlikely that Duffman is correct, but sure enough I cant shake the feeling hes on to something.

I know tasks are in play during this game, and they only evidence I see for a task is that sh!itposting at night.

Until I read otherwise, its the best idea so far despite being one I find unlikely.

Advertisement