Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Mahama, you posted very little on day 1 then pop up to hope aboard the tigger theory train.

So, with Tigger not being confirmed good, why so trusting of him? Why so quick to look at Cross depending on Tiggers allignment? Why so quick to dismiss Keith and Tiggers sh!itposting as a wolfy move?

I wasn't sh!t posting. Its not my fault that you all go quiet after 10pm. I could say that that is very suspicious, and why are you all missing for 9 hours every night!

If you don't know who baz is or who barry is or jeromy for that matter, then you have not read it.
    Please don't call something you have not read as sh!tposting.
    Its insulting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Personally, I would save you all if I could. However, I don't think I can even save myself this time. I'm not fighting with a full utility belt here.

Simply - the few of us, who are similar, have to work with what we've got and be at our most cunning to survive this.

I await word from you, please let me know if you are the same as me, for our survival could depend on it.

This post is sticking out for me.

sKeith wrote: »
    I wasn't sh!t posting. Its not my fault that you all go quiet after 10pm. I could say that that is very suspicious, and why are you all missing for 9 hours every night!

If you don't know who baz is or who barry is or jeromy for that matter, then you have not read it.
    Please don't call something you have not read as sh!tposting.
    Its insulting.

I have read it, Theres a good bit of sh!t in there. Ill grab some examples.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

If it helps my fellow villagers in trying to suss out the wolves from the low posters for tonight's vote, I'm an NRV.

It is strange he went from saying
    Personally, I would save you all if I could. However, I don't think I can even save myself this time. I'm not fighting with a full utility belt here.

to then saying he was a NRV. How can he save anyone if he's a NRV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I know tasks are in play during this game, and they only evidence I see for a task is that sh!itposting at night.

Be aware of this....
    OP wrote:
    Special Challenges: There are special hidden challenges in place for some roles. The characters themselves are not aware of these challenges so they are not something to look for. We may announce some other special challenges throughout the game to allow you guys to win some Walker killing goodies.

• Advertisement

It seems odd aliright - looks like an intentional bum steer for whatever reason.

Welcome back, i poured you a whiskey.
    Tigger wrote: »
    Thanks not shhhhhhhssshs for a miniyes I have to say bellow to the wife and I need sandwiches
    take your time. sammy sound like a good idea.
    Back in a bit
    What time is the thin in the morning
    If molly is a wolf, i think we can probably safe list this thanking group.

Drumpot, Guffy, MicksJaguar, Tigger, Uriel.
    he sure did roll in the big bux. fair play!
    Here lies unrolled Tigger
    He was a helpful sole
    So the wolfie s killed him
    Mourned by the BG who could have got the game off to a flying start and by Keith his loyal companion who scared off Barry and we had no one else's to talk to
    Time is it ?
    Three
    baz, come back, i don't mean to scare you off, and bg, flip a coin between me and tigger for protection!
    nearly!
    holiday beers buddy!
    How gurteen this weather ?
    Jayop wrote: »
    The weather is fine so long as you hide from all the evil in the world
    Jaylop lives near me I thought he was from Louth for some reason
    As Mary said to the angel Gabriel
    Come again ?
    Some people read this night time banter in the morning, as long as their user name don't start with nec....
    Good point well made
    Jaylops gone
    He's been awful nice to me this game
    I hope he's ok
    glad u got the invite.
    i'm multi-tabling this and another over in flushies neck of the woods.
    i hear theyare not a fan of gifs though, so i'm practicing here before i go over there!
    Yeah I'll leave them alon
    I love the way Robby calls me names befor their game starts and then gets prickly when I start trolling
    Hates gonna hate I suppose
    okay, dobby is robbie? he was acting the total jerkoff to me. so ... not a fan..
    That's yoer warm up I take it
    i iz australian, so i like me a bit of australian!
    Yeah well I done think you need to be from oz
    Are you
    Wtf you donut here ?-
    i luv nrv too, but my mouth gets me eaten very quickly so thats why its a competition in the morning. never lasted past night 0 as an nrv before!
    I rebooted you didn't I

Id class that as a whole lot of nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Maybe Sh!tposting isn't the best term, but the majority of your back and fourth with Tigger was fluffy to a degree. But I guess Im wrong in thinking its a task, Most likely just night time banter.

Right now, im up to 430pm yesterday, I wanna post my thoughts but they may not matter as I read on.

Maybe Sh!tposting isn't the best term, but the majority of your back and fourth with Tigger was fluffy to a degree. But I guess Im wrong in thinking its a task, Most likely just night time banter.

Yes maybe shiite psoting isnt the best term, sorry Keith.

• Advertisement

Baz was Duffman....right?

Id class that as a whole lot of nothing

Thats not sh!t posting, that a conversation!

what are we doing now? sh!t posting? no, we are having a conversation.

If we were to continue this conversation on for a hour and nobody else talked but us two, then somebody else came along and said, what a load of sh!tposting from bj. would you rightly feel a bit peeved.

Baz was Duffman....right?

yes, baz, short for barry , i didn't get the barry hoffman link someone else got.

destroyer was jeromy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Sorry, not stirring any pots here.

There was suggestion of priest coming out.

I was just emphasizing that I thought coming out before the lynch is madness and why, also sharing a better alternative which, if people read my posts from night time, i spent a few hours working out how best to utilize the preists and aprientice priest in this game. if you have not read them and just skim my post, please go back and read them.

Yes, I did talk about it too. But I am not stoppid enough to say come out in time to get munched! as long as we have a smart priest it should be fine. They wilkl maximise their times so that they wont get killed for a bit then we pass over hopefully to the apprentice who can rinse & repeat.

Flushy baby, Why was it crap that Tigger wasnt protected?

Well, we don't know what he was and we know he is good at finding wolves. He was always going to be a target. Unless the BG thought they were in line to get munched why not protect Tigger? if he WAS team village he would have been a lot of help to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Thats not sh!t posting, that a conversation!

what are we doing now? sh!t posting? no, we are having a conversation.

If we were to continue this conversation on for a hour and nobody else talked but us two, then somebody else came along and said, what a load of sh!tposting from bj. would you rightly feel a bit peeved.

I agree with sKeith here. It's also not like this conversation was going on with an hour to go till lynch time. If they were doing it then I might be suspicious they were trying to derail the thread, but there's nothing to derail after midnight here.

Yes, I did talk about it too. But I am not stoppid enough to say come out in time to get munched! as long as we have a smart priest it should be fine. They wilkl maximise their times so that they wont get killed for a bit then we pass over hopefully to the apprentice who can rinse & repeat.

Well, we don't know what he was and we know he is good at finding wolves. He was always going to be a target. Unless the BG thought they were in line to get munched why not protect Tigger? if he WAS team village he would have been a lot of help to us.

Exactly, if he was team village. We dont know, so its not a bad thing until hes confirmed team village. Like if he was a wolf or a walker, it would be a great thing. I dont understand you you think it was a bad thing he died.

Full disclosure. Although vague, I tried to be honest in that quoted post and reach out to some good players, but still come across as suspicious. If it stuck out to you, then it was job done on my part. However, I'm a noob and I'll try to save you some time now and perhaps focus your attention on someone more worthwhile and wolfy...if a wolf is what you are looking for.

That post you quoted me on was written when I was extremely new to WereWolf, and wasn't sure if revealing my NRV status was a good or bad move. Now though, after hours of reading hundreds of thread posts and keeping up with any developments, I'm still not much the wiser on how to play or if it is a bad move. I think I can do some good though in revealing my status so people can honestly look elsewhere for those pesky wolves.

"I want to help but I'm not playing with a full utility belt" meant that I'm an NRV. As much as I would have liked to have a role and be of real help to others, I was useless or at least that's how I understand my role so far. I deliberately dropped "cunning" in that post to throw people towards animal connotations.

Basically, I was and still am trying to figure out how to play, but in that post I did try to engage and offer some information to get the ball rolling - rather than just intentionally throw up some fluff. So it wasn't a total waste of your time, if you are trying to rule out people from being wolves.

That post was me trying to be vague and interactive as a noob 36 hours ago. Now, a bit jaded with my steep learning curve of the game, I thought I'd be clearer...
    If it helps my fellow villagers in trying to suss out the wolves from the low posters for tonight's vote, I'm an NRV.

Hand on my heart :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

So Stu's a wolf. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I'm back for a few mins and caught up on thread.

Yesterday mamma said that uriel wasn't first to bring up who would be selections for 3rd teammates. Said they would find posts but never did.
    Keith briefly mentioned him n tiggs overnight convo.
    I posted the only post of tiggs that sorta mentioned it, if you read between the typos.
    Nobody replied to me
    Tb brings it up again today about uriel not being 1st.

TB, Mamma could you find the post please as I've looked and apart from one sentence in a long tiggs post, I can't find anything else

I thought I was going mad because I couldn't find it, but here you go, here's previous discussion of who people would pick.

?
    It's a for example
    I doubt keithy js good tbh if I was able to pick I'd pick Keith or Cross as a baddy
    Just musing about the walkers. So its been mentioned before, the backrooms might not reveal who they are to each other in case one of them gets infected. The more I think about it, that is an absolute certainty. How will this effect the voting going forward? Am I correct in assuming that the two evil teams have selected someone to join their ranks? So one of the wolves on each team are aware of one of their players
    Drumpot is a baddie
    Noted. any reasons why?
    Doubt he was picked so probably random
    aye, u have me and cross to be picked.
    should i be offended that they didn't? or was I too obv a choice!
    I'm acually a bit sad I was t picked so I get what you mean
    But I suppose it's cos I'm seen as crazy and likely to be killed early
    ?
    It's a for example
    I doubt keithy js good tbh if I was able to pick I'd pick Keith or Cross as a baddy
    See dumpot and Barry are probably the wolves and I think yoz is rick or at least one or th goodies
    Mocks probably in a room and the Trit
    Mick wouldn't pick me into a room I was picked into a team last time there was picking but mick would not want me in with him
    Uriel might but I don't this k he is in a room
    Seer should peek yoz and then he'll know one way of the other

Is the seer check for role or alignment ?

Ah be nice boys lets not poke old wounds!

As for who the wolves might have picked, if an experienced player was picking they might have picked a newbie? Someone there's no frame of ref for?

My upfront picks are Trit and Urine. They smell bad to me

Full disclosure. Although vague, I tried to be honest in that quoted post and reach out to some good players, but still come across as suspicious. If it stuck out to you, then it was job done on my part. However, I'm a noob and I'll try to save you some time now and perhaps focus your attention on someone more worthwhile and wolfy...if a wolf is what you are looking for.

That post you quoted me on was written when I was extremely new to WereWolf, and wasn't sure if revealing my NRV status was a good or bad move. Now though, after hours of reading hundreds of thread posts and keeping up with any developments, I'm still not much the wiser on how to play or if it is a bad move. I think I can do some good though in revealing my status so people can honestly look elsewhere for those pesky wolves.

"I want to help but I'm not playing with a full utility belt" meant that I'm an NRV. As much as I would have liked to have a role and be of real help to others, I was useless or at least that's how I understand my role so far. I deliberately dropped "cunning" in that post to throw people towards animal connotations.

Basically, I was and still am trying to figure out how to play, but in that post I did try to engage and offer some information to get the ball rolling - rather than just intentionally throw up some fluff. So it wasn't a total waste of your time, if you are trying to rule out people from being wolves.

That post was me trying to be vague and interactive as a noob 36 hours ago. Now, a bit jaded with my steep learning curve of the game, I thought I'd be clearer...

But wouldnt we all want to be seen as NRVs.

Maybe your a wolf trying to backtrack a little?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

sorry I included one post twice they're all in chronological order with the exception of the 2nd time tiggs post starting with ? is up there

sorry I included one post twice they're all in chronological order with the exception of the 2nd time tiggs post starting with ? is up there

So thats why Mahama liked Tiggers theories, Tigger was suggesting he'd pick Cross to be recruited if he was a wolf. Makes sense now.

I've absolutely no idea what you are trying to say. :o

crosstownk wrote: »
    I've absolutely no idea what you are trying to say. :o

Something about being gay

Ah so you all killed poor Drumpot based on Tiggers list, #740.

While not a bad move considering we are blind, I just cant bring myself to follow that list. What if Tigger was bad and feeding you sh!te.

Something about being gay

Those new self driving cars!

Loughc wrote: »
    It is strange he went from saying

"Personally, I would save you all if I could. However, I don't think I can even save myself this time. I'm not fighting with a full utility belt here. "

to then saying he was a NRV. How can he save anyone if he's a NRV.

Exactly, I never said that I could save anyone. I only tried to imply that my intentions were good and would if I could. At that time, I thought I had to reach out to fellow NRVs but without directly giving myself away.

Bear in mind, Werewolf is brand new to me and I don't watch The Walking Dead. Unfamiliarity, confusion and lost context all over the place for me here. Don't let it waste both your precious time and vote when I reckon that the real wolves are doing an excellent job in here of hiding their identities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I have three suspects in mind, but far from convinced about it.

I shall post my musings around 7ish

Still though, one or tho things do seems odd....

Also are we living in the zombieland style village or pure walking dead territory, cause zombieland had some hilarity

• Advertisement

I have three suspects in mind, but far from convinced about it.

I shall post my musings around 7ish

Still though, one or tho things do seems odd....

Also are we living in the zombieland style village or pure walking dead territory, cause zombieland had some hilarity

This place needs more Bill Murray

Advertisement